All Comments on 'Holly's Christmas Wish'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"testes" in the same story with 'tunnel of fudge'? I couldn't stop laughing at this sick shit. pun intended.

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

Found one error in the polish of the story, the effort is much appreciated. Interesting tale and should somehow be continued to a conversation with wife how she approved copulation and intercourse with her offspring. Just a thought. Also, as a matter of mythology Saint Nicholas comes before the red suited elf and wouldn't be there to fill or deliver anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I was the dad I couldn’t wait until next Christmas and the wife seems like she wants a taste too. Maybe Holly can prove she is a good girl throughout the year so Santa can reward her next Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

F*CK! Here's to hoping Holly miscounted her cycle and Daddy-Santa's seed took root in her fertile womb! That was hot! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next year is Holly's breeding day

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting and potentially great story destroyed by distracting anatomical impossibilities/inaccuracies and an emotionally devested-sounding main character. ... well I was told to so ... um, that's what I'll do.

It is also my pet peeve to have writers try to tell stories about things they are ignorant of. An example, in human anatomy, the perineum, also called the "taint", "grundel" or "gooch", is generally defined as the SURFACE REGION in both males and females between the pubic symphysis and the coccyx. A diamond-shaped area on the inferior surface of the trunk which includes the anus and, in females, the vagina. You can't physically be both inside her ass and be hitting her perineum with your cock. You could hit it with your abdomen or scrotum but not your cock. The next example should be obvious to any human ... how the fuck do you have your dick in someone's throat and suck their B-cups at the same time? ( at least doing so without the benefit of a 24" cock.)

Kathryn89Kathryn89over 1 year ago

Loved the concept hope there is a part 2!

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Let’s hope that Holly intentionally fudged about being “safe”, and Santa left a present in her that will grow over the next nine months! Even better if Mrs. Claus decided to share the experience with her oldest daughter and also get pregnant with her daughter, one last time…. Living in the same household, both women’s cycle should be fairly closely matched, so breeding both of them the same night would be a very good possibility. Then next Christmas, he could give Holly a second baby…

TrampsAnThievesTrampsAnThievesover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon: I've submitted a correction to resolve the bad anatomical reference. Thanks for reading and for the feedback.

TigersmanTigersman8 months ago

Good story. I would have loved being the Santa. I think Holly and the wife both need to be bred next Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was thinking along the same lines as Colin. They could surprise him with the news on Valentines day. 🥴💜🎊⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tc

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a great story. Can’t wait for part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
1866 Followers
2024-03-28: About two years ago, I submitted my first story to Literotica: "Big Brother Changes Hats". Everything since then has been a wild and crazy ride! I appreciate all of the encouragement, I cherish the constructive criticism, and I giggle at some of the misguided mi...