Holly's First Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached under me, taking hold of those nipple clamps, suddenly releasing my terribly tortured teats simultaneously.

I came.

I mean I came really hard.

I think my knees gave way, or buckled or something because all of a sudden we were in a heap on the floor, Zoe giggling in my ear as she helped me upright into a kneeling position. I could lean back against her, my exhausted body fighting for breath. She nuzzled and licked my earlobe as she wrapped her arms around me from behind. I never wanted this moment to end.

Zoe, or Mistress I should say had a very different idea though. She realised I was trapped, unable to move or resist her with my arms still wrapped in the binder.

I felt fingers on my clit, slowly circling the oversensitive little bean. With her other hand she had two fingers searching for the special spot in my vagina. I couldn't escape as she started to apply pressure on the spongy area inside that signals the brain to go take a metaphorical holiday.

It was so intense, so fucking incredible, so profound. When she made me cum again I was so fucking high I could see everything; the world, the stars, the universe. I could see inside myself, the surge of chemicals as my pussy pumped them through my body, lighting up every nerve cell, every muscle, making them glow with a golden light. I was with God, was God in that all-consuming moment.

Who knew your body possesses such a wonderful gift. I vowed I would never think of sex as wrong again. I wanted more.

But right now I wanted sleep.

Zoe knew I was all done in. She unstrapped the binder, releasing my arms from their prison. She massaged across the top of my shoulders and down each arm, making sure the circulation was still good before removing the wrist cuffs. She did the same with the ankle cuffs and spreader bar. Only when she removed my collar did I feel any loss. I was naked now, just a nude woman. With the collar I had belonged to Zoe, totally and utterly hers.

That was a moment of sadness for me as she helped me to my feet, guiding me to her bed where I lay down, and slept dreamlessly.