Holly's First Night Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First things first; manicure and hair. I had toyed with the idea of a more severe cut, I think my experiences of the last few weeks had revealed the broad spectrum of my sexuality. Could I be sexy, seductive and androgynous all at the same time? After all hadn't Audrey Hepburn, one of whose characters I had been named after, favoured the pixie look? Too drastic for now, I decided to have it styled into a chignon instead thinking it might be more suitable for a formal meeting.

The taxi arrived at half past nine and dropped me off outside the bistro. The frontage was quite narrow, but looking through the window I could see it stretched back a long way, booths lining the walls. I wondered if this was where illicit assignations happened, then realised that yes of course it was, you stupid cow, just like the one you're about to enter into.

As I approached the door it was opened for me by a slim young man who surprised me by asking

'Are you Miss Jordan?'

'Err, uh yes, yes I am' I replied, somewhat taken aback.

'Ah, good, Mr Greenburg and his wife are waiting for you in the private dining room,' he said, 'please follow me.'

He moved smoothly, his slim hips giving the promise of something very vigorous. I followed him, keeping my eyes straight ahead, but even so I couldn't help thinking that some of the diners looked familiar somehow; mainly couples, the men wearing suits, or long sleeve shirts and ties, the ladies, it seemed shopped in Harvey Nic's too. I straightened my back and walked taller. I could fit in here.

There were a few tables that had three or four diners, or same sex couples sat at them. They all seemed engrossed in their dining partners and paid no heed to me. At the end of the room the man stopped, opened a door and held it open for me to pass through, he followed me announcing

'Miss Holly Jordan sir, ma'am.'

The door closed behind me with a quiet 'snick'. The room was as wide as the main part of the restaurant but somehow more intimately furnished and detailed. It was almost Victorian; heavy dark wood furniture, to one side a small bar area with expensive looking bottles and delicate cut glass scattering candlelight back through the room. Polished gold and silver glittered in the gloom. A heavy velvet drape to one side opened and another slim man, moustachioed this time, and wearing evening dress entered the room.

'Miss Jordan? I am Antonio, I shall be serving you tonight.' I felt myself start to blush and hoped he wasn't psychic, he was beautifully handsome and in my mind's eye I had a fleeting glimpse of how he could serve me.

'May I introduce Mr and Mrs Greenburg'

They rose elegantly from the wing-back chairs they had been sitting in, all smiles and healthy Californian glow. Aaron held out his right hand and leaned forward to air kiss either cheek.

'Holly, how lovely to meet you at last, Alexandra has told me so much about you, I feel like I know you inside out already. Here, meet Tanya, I haven't seen her so excited since ... oh I don't know when.'

Tanya moved into the light. She wore a plain, high necked sleeveless carmine red dress, cinched in at the waist, a simple gold brooch in the shape of the Venus symbol, gold drop earrings and a gold chain on her left wrist with a single key-shaped charm. Her smile was dazzling white, teeth perfect and even, and as she leaned forward I realised her skin was equally flawless. I knew she must be in her mid-forties but wouldn't have put her much beyond my own age.

As she wrapped her arm behind me to embrace me I felt I had to do the same. That was when I realised that that dress of hers was backless. There was an immediate rush down there, and I think she sensed that.

'I've been looking for someone just like you Holly, I'm so glad to meet you.' She flashed that smile again, 'anyway shall we eat and you can tell us all about yourself.'

There was a small circular table with three place settings glittering in the candlelight on it. Antonio assisted Tanya and Aaron assisted me before taking his seat. I looked at the cutlery on the table and hoped my mum's advice about selecting the outermost knives, forks, spoons would save me any embarrassment. Food appeared magically, and we followed Antonio's advice on the wines; small glasses of liquid nectar from around the world matched the miniscule servings perfectly.

As the first course was being served I asked them about their children. Tanya was clearly a very proud mom, they have two; a boy, six and a girl who is only four. They were staying at home with their nanny in California. This was the first time they had both been away from the children for an extended period, but they were able to keep regular contact in spite of the eight hour time difference.

Aaron had grown up in New York, gone to university in California, studying electronics. He'd gained several degrees at differing levels, even now he was working through a part-time PhD. He'd also come up with several clever software programs which were now licenced and apparently appeared in ninety five per cent of the legalese small print of the worlds computers. He had no need to work but did so to keep the brain ticking over. Tanya was from Texas originally, she too had gone to university in California, studying molecular biology. She'd met Aaron there, at a party, and they'd been together since.

They had entered the swinging scene quite early on in their relationship, so it was a normal thing for them to be involved with, only when they decided to have children did Tanya step back to ensure no mistakes happened. They liked multiple partners, especially Tanya, who had a thing about being fucked by several men at the same time. It seemed unreal, listening to a couple expounding their sex life, kinks, likes and dislikes over a meal in a posh dining room.

After all the dishes had been cleared off the table we sat chatting sipping some of the most incredible coffee I have ever tasted; it must have been close on midnight when Tanya said.

'Would you like to come back with us to our apartment for a nightcap?'

'Yes, that would be lovely' I replied.

'Okay Holly, we both like you, I know Aaron really likes you, and I...yes I like you a lot, I think we're going to have us a ball.' she grinned, 'at least you and I will, Aaron has taken a vow of chastity for me ever since he consulted Alexandra, haven't you sweetie?'

'Yes my darling, tonight will be all about you.' he grinned as he spoke.

'I want him to watch us' she said, 'is that a problem?'

I shook my head, as I started mentally counting up how much money I was going to get from this.

'No,' I replied looking at them directly, ' I think that's going to make everything much more interesting.'

And I meant it.

I'd expected them to call a cab, but no, they had a chauffeur and car waiting for us as we left the restaurant, were people were still arriving. I guess that's part of living in a city that never sleeps. Tanya and I got in the back, Aaron joined the chauffeur in the front. As the car pulled smoothly away I let my hand drop onto Tanya's thigh, she looked a little surprised, then placed her hand on top of mine, guiding it under the hem of her dress until our conjoined fingers met the intense heat in the vee between her legs.

She lifted her hand free, allowing me to explore. Her breathing had changed subtly. I looked forward to see what the men were doing up front, the driver was doing driving stuff but I noticed a second mirror on Aaron's side and he was watching Tanya's face intently. I shifted my hand slightly and met smooth unclothed skin. She parted her legs a little more; the invitation clear.

Surprised that she wore no underwear I explored further. I felt the moisture of her pussy, her clit was hard and there was a little ring through the hood. I let my thumb graze her little nubbin and was rewarded with a gentle, almost inaudible gasp from her. My index finger stroked her nether lips and I eased just the tip of it between them. Although the angle was awkward and uncomfortable I found I could massage her clit and rub her pussy lips.

Tanya shifted again, spreading her legs wider. I looked at Aaron, and withdrew my hand from Tanya, lifting it to catch the light, her juices glittering before I put them in my mouth, making a show of licking the viscous fluid from them. I made sure Aaron could see my satisfaction and pleasure. Then it was back to business, two fingers in her hot love hole and a thumb rubbing across her clit. She was trying, not very successfully, to control her breathing.

I reached across with my free hand and pinched her nipple hard. She almost screamed as her vaginal muscles clamped down on my fingers, her first orgasm making her shudder violently. There was a hiss as she bit her lip in an effort not to make too much noise. I smiled at Aaron in the mirror as I withdrew my hand from Tanya's snatch, raising it, not to my lips, but hers. Aaron's eyes opened wide as her tongue licked her juices of my fingers. We stopped in front of a Georgian town-house.

Aaron shook his head briefly, as if in disbelief, then almost leapt out to hold the door open for Tanya, I slid across the seat, catching that unmistakeable scent of a woman aroused. Quite a few of the houses still had lights on as we walked up two or three steps to the broad front door. It reminded me of the Prime Minister's official residence, except that this door was a deep carmine red. Again, Aaron held the door open for us as we entered.

'I've given the housekeeper the night off tonight, though she will be available for breakfast in the morning. Don't look so worried Holly, she's very discreet, and quite imaginative.'

His grin revealed more than perfect teeth; this couple had a housekeeper who knew their secrets. I reckoned they must pay her very well.

'Aaron, darling, why don't you get ready whilst Holly and I get to know each other better?'

'Of course.' he said.

His manner seemed somewhat different to me, more diffident somehow, as if Tanya were in charge. She took my hand as Aaron strode up the stairs and disappeared through a door.

'Why don't you come and see our playroom, Holly?' she smiled that dazzling smile again, 'I'm sure you'll like what it has to offer.'

We walked towards the back of the house, turning into a large high ceilinged room. I was startled to see myself in the mirrored wall on the far side. One end wall seemed to be cupboards and wardrobes, and in the centre was a large circular bed. I realised there were no windows; no prying eyes? There was a small seating area with bottles of water in a champagne chiller. Intriguingly there were some pieces of furniture that wouldn't look out of place in the London Dungeon.

Tanya turned to me, looking into my eyes she leaned in and kissed me. Oh my god! She had a tongue that almost reached my tonsils and she knew how to use it, I pulled her in close, feeling her breasts crush against mine.

'Tanya, I'm ready' Aaron announced.

He startled me, I was so lost in the luxury of Tanya I hadn't seen him come in. He was naked, a fine well honed body, hairless, I wondered whether he shaved or had had some cosmetic work done. On the left side of his ribcage there was a small circular scar, and a longer, pinkish red one. I wondered where they had come from.

He stood perfectly relaxed, with his hands behind his back. I noticed his nipples were both pierced, a hoop of silver coloured metal with a ball through each one., there was a metallic flash at his crotch too and I saw he wore a metallic contraption encasing his penis. It seemed to be looped around under his ball sac and there was a cute tiny little padlock holding it all together.

He really is in chastity, and she holds the key on her wrist, I thought to myself.

'Oh don't you look delicious?' said Tanya, 'I think the cross will give you the best view tonight, don't you?'

I saw the look of lust in his eyes as he nodded, walking over to the saltire; there were loops of material at each that snugly fitted around his ankles and wrists, leaving him looking very exposed..

'Yes ma'am'

'Well done Aaron, now Holly, I want to see what's under that beautiful dress, let's give Aaron a show, hey?'

I hoped my choice of lingerie would satisfy them, I walked carefully between Aaron and Tanya, putting a little extra swing into my hips. When I judged they could both see me and each other I gave what I hoped was a graceful twirl before reaching up behind me to unzip the most expensive dress I had ever worn. A little shimmy of my shoulders and wiggle of the hips and it was lying in a dark pool at my feet. I very carefully stepped out of it fearing my heels would puncture it if I stumbled, but everything was fine.

I looked at Tanya, there was no doubt she liked what she saw. I stepped towards her, glancing back at Aaron in his bonds. I licked my lips in an effort to look seductive. I felt now was the right time to take charge of Tanya and make her mine in front of Aaron's eyes. Reaching out with both hands I took Tanya's hands and led her to the bed. I looked her up and down in the same way she had appraised me before kissing her on the lips again.

Her tongue danced over mine as we slowly swayed together, by now I had an idea of what I wanted to do; this was about Tanya, yes, but also Aaron needed to be involved as a voyeur. Tanya's dress simply unzipped over her buttocks so I slowly eased her round until Aaron could see what I was about to do. But first I continued to enjoy Tanya's talented tongue in my mouth, and to be fair she was really turning me on now.

I found I could see Aaron's face if I tilted my head just so, his eyes locked onto mine. I could see so many emotions on his face; a mix of lust, anger, jealousy and the strongest; love. He was totally besotted with Tanya. Slowly, exaggerating my movements I unzipped her dress, allowing it to hang from her body as, breaking our kiss, I made her turn around. Aaron watched as I slowly peeled her dress from her breasts, and then down over her hips.

A low guttural moan issued from Aaron's lips as I stood behind her, looking over her shoulder into his eyes and cupped her left breast, letting the nipple peek between my fingers, whilst my right hand caressed from her neck, through the valley of her breasts, sweeping down over her flat stomach to finally cover her womanhood. As I was drinking in the heady scent of her perfume I gently kissed the nape of her neck before squeezing her earlobe between my lips.

Wanting to put on more of a show for Aaron I turned her to face me, then taking her hands in mine again I stepped back so I could see her full length.

'You're beautiful.' I whispered

And she was. Given that she was what? nearly forty and had had two children her body was absolutely flawless; she was lean and tan, with no hint of fat, no stretch marks, all her muscles were well defined but not gross. Her breasts had a nice upturn to them, making her nipples very presentable, I couldn't see any evidence of cosmetic surgery. Her pudenda was smooth and hairless, I could just catch a glimpse of her piercing down there. I hoped I could look that good when I got to her age

I smiled at her trying to put a look of sexual desire into it. Actually she really turned me on, I could feel myself getting very aroused. I guided her to the edge of the circular bed ensuring that Aaron could see everything in profile, helping her sit, then she lay back as I straddled her. Aaron could clearly see what we were doing now although mostly he could see was me, clad in a lace and pearl string thong, matching bra, garter belt. and stockings.

I went back to kissing her, more for my own benefit right then. Did I tell you she was a good kisser? Anyway, I soon felt her hands roaming over my body, trying to unsnap my bra. That wouldn't do. I took hold of her wrists and gently, but firmly placed them on the bed above her head. Her hair spilled framing her face, curious but confident; she wanted this as much as I did.

I started to work my way down kissing the nape of her neck. (I must remember to find out what that scent is, I thought to myself), her ears, gently teasing the little gold drops she was wearing. I was almost purring with pleasure, she was so soft, so feminine, I wanted to please her for as long as I could. I caressed the length of her arms with the back of my hand, reaching her hand I interlaced my fingers with hers before looking deep into her eyes and saying

'I want you Tanya, tonight.'

I leaned in to kiss her again, but this time I took charge. I had moved a stockinged leg between her thighs and was able to put a little pressure against her pubic bone, a whisper of a promise of what was to come. Then I trailed my tongue down again into the valley between her breasts (more scent). I brought both of my hands up to support her tits, holding them in my palms so I could caress the nipples with my thumbs.

They hardened as I gently scratched my nail tip over them, lengthening as her arousal became more obvious. I took the left, then the right in my mouth, moistening them as I trilled my tongue over and around her. She tasted vaguely salty as I took the right between my teeth, biting slowly. I was rewarded with a low moan. I alternated between them for a few moments even as I let my right hand drift down to her pussy.

A swipe up with my finger assured me she was really aroused now. I felt my knees reaching the edge of the bed, so readjusted things such that I was kneeling on the floor to one side. Aaron had a clear view now of what I was doing. I pushed her knees apart and watched as her dark brown pussy lips parted to reveal the glistening pink heaven inside. Her clit had a little gold coloured ring through it. Placing my hands on either side of her pussy I parted things a little more. A small pool of moisture gathered at her heavenly entrance.

Locking eyes with Aaron again I slowly inserted my index finger between her lips, scooping out the thin fluid. It left a string in the light as I put out my tongue to catch a drop from my finger. She tasted exquisite to me. Poor old Aaron though, he was getting aroused too from the noises he was making, in fact he was almost panting as he leaned in as close as he could from the other side of the room for a better view.

Now I moved between her legs, those glistening lips inviting me to lick and tease and taste, to lap at them, to suckle on the proud little clitoris that was beginning to peek shyly from its glistening hood. All for my pleasure so that I could hear and feel her pleasure. I leaned in, breathing the heady aroma of female arousal. My left hand I placed at the top of her pudendum so I could pull the skin back, exposing more of her clitoris and opening her lips more.

My tongue touched her little nubbin, vibrating against it as I gently increased the pressure. She gave a small moan, then I felt her hands at the back of my head, pulling me in. I stiffened my tongue to increase the pressure on her clit again. It turned out that Tanya was pretty vocal

'Oh, fuck yeah, that's it, yes, like that, don't stop, fuck yeah, give it to me good you whore.'

I did a mental double take; she'd just called me a whore! No one called me that! Then I thought back to that conversation only a few weeks before with my best friend when I'd more or less said the same thing to her. Tanya was right, and I was fucking her for money and if I wanted her and her husband and all of Alexandra's other clients to give me lots of money I'd better be a good whore.

I used that second to readjust myself as I curled my right index finger into her hot wetness and began my oral assault on her clit again.

'Fuck yes, oh my god keep it like that, oh fuck yesss, yeah, fucking English whore fucking me, put another finger in, oh fucking shit!'