Holly's First Night Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think the last exclamation was because as well as two fingers in her pussy I had wheedled just the tip of my little finger into her arse. Her hips were moving as she began to writhe, I guessed she was about to cum.

'Oh fucking hell Aaron, Holly the whore is gonna make me cum, she's got her fucking finger in my ass, fucking yes fuck me harder, now, more give it to me you whore.'

She grabbed my head again forcing my face hard against her snatch as she rode the waves of her orgasm, and very nearly suffocating me. There was a little squirt of bitter fluid at the very peak and she slowly started to come down, relaxing her hold on me. Gratefully I sucked in a lungful of air, somehow feeling very pleased with myself for having found a few right buttons. I reckoned I was going to enjoy the rest of the night.

'Oh fuck, Aaron did you see that? I haven't cum like that for years. Holly, baby, I know a whole bunch of folks would love to acquaint themselves with your talents. Come here.'

She held her arms out to me so I climbed back on the bed for a quick snog. Her skin was covered in perspiration and flushed pink under the tan. We lay facing each other arms resting on each other's hips. I stroked the smooth curves of her hip and arse-cheeks.

'I'm glad you enjoyed that as much as I did,' I told her, 'there's plenty more of that tonight.'

'Oh good,' she giggled, 'I've got a whole lot of catching up to do tonight.'

'Hmmm, why don't you lie face down here then?' I said, patting the bed.

She rolled over and shuffled forward to exactly the position I wanted; my body would mask her from Aaron's gaze, all he would see is my backside, but he would undoubtedly get a running commentary from his wife about what was happening. I straddled her legs, my knees in line with her ankles. Leaning forward I started to massage her arse-cheeks.

'Do you have any massage oil in here?' I asked.

'Sure, top drawer in that end cabinet.'

I walked over to the cabinet, retrieving a bottle of oil with a pump top and a white towel. I didn't go directly back to Tanya, I strutted over to Aaron. I knew she was watching as I held my right hand under his nose, the aroma of her holes clear to his senses. I looked him straight in the eyes.

'Tonight, she is mine.' I said it clearly enough that Tanya would hear also.

Aaron just groaned, I guessed he must be in pain, his cock was straining against the metal cage and there was a stream of clear liquid weeping from the tip. I smiled at him, licked her juice from my fingers and went to resume my position on the bed. Rubbing oil into my palms I picked up where I had left off, rolling and squeezing Tanya's arse-cheeks and upper thighs. After a while she tried to open her legs a bit, but obviously couldn't because I was in the way.

My massage got more intimate, caressing her pussy lips and her little puckered arse-hole. She was starting to moan again, interspersing every now and again with words, but they seemed incoherent. Eventually I got to the point where both of my thumbs coincided with her vaginal entrance, I slipped both of them in together, eliciting a grunt of surprise. This left both my forefingers aligned precisely with her arse. I leaned forward and licked around her arse.

Unsurprisingly she arched her back up at me. Holding her arse-cheeks part I went to town on that secret sensitive area that is so full of nerve endings.

'Fucking hell Aaron do you know what my whore is doing now?'

By now she was head down, arse up, and obligingly was holding her own arse-cheeks apart. This was helpful because now I could work on that pussy at the same time as rimming her. I renewed my efforts, stiffening my tongue, stabbing it against her tight hole whilst rubbing that oh so sensitive clitty of hers.

'She's fucking my ass with her tongue baby, oh fuck yes, don't you dare stop you fucking ass-eating whore, oh just like that, just like that, fucking bitch whore I'm gonna cum again, do it fuck me, fuck me!'

She pushed back at me so hard I nearly lost my balance, but I was able to stay there, riding the wave so to speak. She collapsed forward panting, trying to regain some composure. This was not the time to stop, I moved up her body, feeling the heat radiating from her exertions. I offered her my index finger; the dirty bitch took it in her mouth, slowly, sensuously, playing the part to Aaron's frustration.

I was definitely getting the idea as I patted her arse, encouraging her to raise it again, only this time Aaron could see it glistening with my saliva. I held my newly lubed finger with the tip pressing against her little brown hole, pushing slowly inwards as her arse reluctantly accepted the intrusion. I released a gobbet of saliva, gratified that it fell exactly onto where I was invading her arse. In, out, in, out, slowly with each stroke going a little deeper.

'Holy shit Aaron, she's fucking my ass!, Ohh fuck yes, don't stop, a little deeper, ungh! yes just like that, oh fuck give me some more, FUCK Yess!'

I was trying to ease another finger in to her tight hole and I kept spitting great gobs of saliva to keep it reasonably well lubed. I found the massage oil container again and liberally applied that to my hand, working it into the ring of flesh. I added a third finger. I was beginning to wonder if I could do what I'd seen in some porn films; 'fisting' they called it, you know, where someone gets their whole hand in to the vagina or anus?

I didn't really believe it was possible before now, but Tanya was probably rather more experienced than I had thought. Her hips were going up and down as she fucked herself against my hand. She was vocal too, just gibberish as she lost herself in her next orgasm. I reached under her with my free hand, finding her clit. A gentle rub and suddenly she was quivering, long low moan came from her lips then she started thrashing about, so much I had to move back from her.

She drew herself up into a foetal position, arms clasped around her knees as she came down from what looked to me to be a pretty damn amazing orgasm. I got up off the bed and grabbed a couple of bottles of chilled water, opening one I handed it to her, and sipped from my own. The cold water trickled down my throat, and I hadn't realised just how thirsty I was. I wandered around the room, strutted really, in my heels, concentrating on maintaining my posture as directed by Giles.

I stopped by the cupboards, turned and asked,

'Do you have lots of toys in here? May I see?'

'Oh honey, just wait a minute until I can walk and I'll show you everything.' Tanya's breathing was becoming more controlled.

She got up off the bed and padded over to Aaron.

'Thank you honey, that was fucking awesome. Do you want to have a break?' She was already releasing his arms as she spoke.

'Yes please, thank you.'

There was a pool of clear fluid on the floor between his feet where his pre-cum had dripped. He headed over to the ice bucket and picked up a bottle of water. Tanya came up beside me putting an arm over my shoulder.

'Alexandra was right about you, y'know, you're a proper hotty, but I'm thinking you're way more experienced than she said.'

'Not really Tanya, but I am discovering just how much I enjoy doing...this' I smiled at her, 'so... toys?'

She grinned then opened the ceiling high wardrobe. It was like they'd bought the whole catalogue of my favourite adult store inside; whips, blindfolds, cuffs, sheer see through body stockings, dildos, big and small, glass, plastic, metal. Vibrators, including one of those Hitachi ones that were becoming popular on some porn sites. Boots, heels, lingerie, video tapes and DVDs, all with lurid titles and lots of exposed flesh on the covers.

'Anything interest you?' she asked

'Umm... It's all interesting to be honest,' I paused as I spotted something I'd been tempted by in my online store, 'how about this?'

'Oooh, now that is interesting Miss Holly,' she exaggerated her Texan accent, 'you ever used one before?'

'No, but I can imagine how to.' I said as I picked up the big heavy double ended dildo.

She grinned, leaned in and kissed me.

'Don't forget the lube.' she said, picking up a black dildo with a harness and the Hitachi.

She went back to the circular bed, crawled to the centre and beckoned me to join her. I hefted the dildo, one end of which was slightly thicker than the other and joined her with a smile on my face; I knew that everything so far had been about her, which was right and proper considering how much they were paying me, but I was really in need of getting off myself and neither of them had even touched me yet. Oh well, such is the lot of the whore, I thought to myself.

'Aaron, you can kneel by the bed, hun.' she said, and he did, leaning on it with his elbows, watching us intently.

I had an idea about how to make this play scene work. I moved close to her so our bodies were almost touching and Aaron was able to savour the view. Dropping the dildo on the bed I put one arm around her, drawing her in for one of her incredible kisses. I reached down with my free hand, going straight to her pussy and sliding my index finger straight in, with my palm pressing down on her clit.

Hooking my finger slightly I sought out that special spot, causing her to to thrust her hips forward. Our kiss continued as a low moan began in her throat. Her hips were thrusting against my hand, making it difficult to maintain contact with her g-spot, but I managed, her breath grew rapid and ragged, little grunts from her told me I had her on the brink. Now was the time to stop. I pulled back, leaving her panting on the edge.

'Turn round' I said, urgently.

She did and I got her to resume the position with her arse high up and her head resting on the covers. I started rimming her hole again, but this time I had the dildo to work into her pussy. Her response was perfect begging for more. Soon I was thrusting in and out as she went from climax to climax.

'Oh fuck me, you bitch, whore, give it to me, stick your tongue in deeper.' She never stopped in her vocal demands, although when she climaxed she gushed a torrent of words.

Then a thought struck me, this dildo was very flexible, could I get both ends inside her? Double penetration with a toy? There's only one way to find out I thought. Picking up the bottle of lube she'd suggested I bring to the bed I drizzled it down her arse crack, I think the cold contrasted nicely with the heat from my tongue; she knew something was changing.

I'd noticed the dildo was more thick at one end than the other. I figured thick end in her pussy, and the thinner end in her arse. I started with her pussy, easily filling her with the heavy dildo. She'd guessed what I had in mind and again had dropped her head onto the bed and was holding her arse-cheeks apart.

'Fuck, bitch do me, treat my holes like a cock-hungry slut, give me big dicks, make me cum, fuck!'

I had to hold the thick end in her pussy steady as I tried to put the other end in her arse. Th e lube made it quite difficult as the flexibility of the thing worked against me. In the end I used both hands to get it in her arse, then with it bent in a 'U' shape I could grab it in the middle and saw it in and out, alternating between front and back, then throwing caution to the winds I moved them in and out together, brutally fucking her as she rode her climaxes.

Suddenly she squirted. I'd only ever seen that in porn films, but in real life, to know I'd made her lose control like that was immensely satisfying. I didn't stop, instead I tried to go faster and deeper, teasing her lit with my nails as I tried to intensify the stimulation.

'Enough, enough for fuck sake stop baby, fucking hell, I've never been fucked so fucking good.'

She raised herself off the bed, turning round to catch my face, kissing me deeply. Did I ever say she was a good kisser? The dildo was still firmly implanted in side her as I flicked at her nipples and returned the kiss. She shivered as little aftershocks coursed through her body, before she finally broke the kiss and flopped on her back. The dildo slowly slipped first from her arse, then from her pussy, lying between her legs like some satanic newborn.

'Aaron, it's time you got useful. Get over here and give my whore some attention'

I had ignored Aaron for the last few minutes, trying to fuck Tanya with that dildo had been like trying to break a wild horse and my arm was aching with the effort. He crawled onto the bed beside us, lying on his back.

Tanya smiled and giggled,

'Ooh good boy, you know exactly what to do,' turning to me she said, 'sit on his face, he'll take good care of you, won't you baby?'

Aaron grunted an acknowledgement as I slipped of my lace panties. They were so wet I swear I could have wrung them out. I eased myself down over Aaron's face, he caressed my lips with his tongue then went to work. He too seemed to have an amazingly long tongue, it seemed to go everywhere and soon I was close to climaxing. To be honest I'd been on the edge not long after Tanya had first kissed me and I hadn't got off at all during the evening so far.

My first little explosion soon led to more as Aaron got more adventuresome with his tongue. I was rubbing my pussy all over his face when I saw Tanya getting off the bed. She plugged the Hitachi into a socket and gave it to me,

'Go on, have some fun Holly.'

As I applied the buzzing behemoth to my clit I came hard on it. This also had the effect of making me scoot my hips forward. Aaron lost no time in starting to rim my arse, something I just love. Tanya was putting on her strap-on, liberally coating it with lube.

'Don't you dare stop eating my arse Aaron,' I mumbled through gritted teeth as another cum erupted through my body.

Tanya got back on the bed, the obscene outgrowth of a shiny black cock waving in front of her. She spread Aaron's legs apart, shuffling forward on her knees until the strap on covered his training caged cock, then holding it in her hand she began to ease it into his arse. He paused in his attention to me momentarily then renewed his efforts even more vigorously, as he raised his legs either side of her.

Tanya was all the way in, her hips slowly rotating as she allowed him to get use to being filled up. She began to fuck him slowly at first, short strokes soon developed into longer deeper thrusts. He was definitely enjoying it, as was I; his mouth, and the Hitachi combining to make me cum hard. The sight of Tanya's fine breasts tempted me to lean forward and suckle on her nipples, she held my head to them as I tongued and nibbled them, the only sound being her heavy breathing and Aaron's groans.

I shifted position again, this time facing away from Tanya, with my arse firmly impaled on Aaron's tongue I slipped off my bra, freeing my breasts. Placing my hands behind me I could stretch back, allowing Tanya to cup my tits, pinching my own nipples to stiffness as I writhed over Aaron., cumming again.

'Use the wand on him,' Tanya commanded, ' he's been such a good boy in chastity, I think we'll let him cum tonight.'

I worked out what Tanya meant, climbing reluctantly off his face, foregoing my own pleasure. After all the customer is always right, right? I turned the wand on to its lowest setting and touched his balls with it, fascinatingly they scrunched up, the skin seeming to squirm all by itself. Aaron started groaning, obviously getting close. The skin of his cock was bulging out between the confines of its cage. Tanya pulled out almost all the way and squeezed some more lube onto the thick phallus.

'Put it on the tip of his cock,' she said, 'and speed it up.' she was getting breathless from her exertions.

I did as I was told and, as I did so, she rammed deep into his arse, eliciting more gasps and groans from her impaled, tortured husband, in and out, in and out, his hips moving as though trying to escape her onslaught. No, actually to keep her cock deep inside him, that was what he was doing, he was fucking himself on that fake cock.

The wand made a high pitched buzzing as I held it against the metal of his cage, his face contorted in a paroxysm as his orgasm approached. He started thrashing his head from side to side, as if to deny the inevitable, a moan escaped his lips, and then Tanya pulled out, she knocked my hand away from his cock. Aaron grunted then white cum pulsed weakly from the tip of his glans, pooling on his belly.

'Not again, please, no, not again,' he moaned as his near orgasm faded away into nothingness, the only evidence left was the pool of semen on his belly

Even that didn't last long as Tanya scooped it up with her fingers and held them over his mouth

'Open wide Aaron, maybe I'll let you out.' She grinned, 'or maybe not.'.

He obeyed her command as she let the sticky goo slowly string down around his lips, his tongue darting out and drawing it into his mouth.

'Ooh, you are a good boy aren't you, my love? Shall we see how good our whore Holly can fuck your hungry ass now?' she asked smiling at us both.

He nodded, mouthing the words yes please.

'Aww, so keen, and are you going to eat momma out, honey?' he nodded again.

'Okay, Holly, if you look in the second drawer down you'll find his special strap-on, the flesh coloured one, fetch it for me sweetie, I just know Aaron will love it.' she stroked his cheek, 'you will love it won't you honey?' I got the impression that the last words were a statement of fact.

I crawled off the bed and went over to their insane toy store. The second drawer down slid smoothly open and revealed a range of false phalluses, somehow grotesque, but fascinating in their range of size and colour. Their was even one shaped like an arm; the head was a fist. I wondered who could take anything that massive, certainly not me, that was for sure. I located what I guessed was the strap-on Tanya was referring to, as I picked it up I was surprised at the weight of the thing.

It had a series of straps and buckles attached to it, the whole looked to be as long as those French sticks you see in the bread aisle of a supermarket, and nearly as thick. Holding it out in front of me I turned to Tanya for confirmation, smiling she nodded and she said,

'Look who's coming to visit Aaron, it's good ol' Hercules, you love having him deep in your ass, don't cha honey? an we're gonna show whore Holly here how to fuck your ass with him, aren't we'

She stood and released the straps holding her own fake cock, laying it down on the bed before walking over to me.

'You ever used one of these before, sweetie?' she asked in a low voice.

'No, but I get the general idea, I mean I've seen them in... y'know, films and stuff.' I replied, which was true.

During my 'research' it turned out there's a whole speciality genre they called pegging out there where men enjoy getting fucked in the arse by a woman with a strap-on, and Aaron was a keen adherent to the practice. Tanya showed me which strap went where and soon as I looked down I had sprouted a huge cock. It moved with me as I moved yet wasn't quite part of me. I had to hold my hips just so. I wondered if this was how men felt when they had an erection.

Tanya had Aaron turn over onto all fours so she could apply more of the lubricant to his arse and also to my 'cock'. As I held it in my hands I felt powerful, I was going to penetrate this man with my 'cock'. Cock, cock, cock. The very sound of the word was somehow dominant, something inside me made me want to slap his arse-cheeks with it, to show my superiority, the heavy rubber leaving red marks on his skin.

The tight pucker of his arse was red and puffy still from where Tanya had fucked him, and I realised that he was totally hairless back there as she placed lube on her fingers and began to work it into his bumhole. She formed a cone with her fingers and was soon knuckle deep in him and I realised the answer to that arm-dildo I had seen in the drawer. I wondered if he ever had trouble in the toilet department.