Holly's First Night Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'C'mon here, whore. I want to see you ass-fuck my cock-slut husband.' Tanya was back on form with her dirty talking.

Nervously I took up a position between his ankles holding the heavy weight of the grotesquely huge phallus in one hand and balancing myself on his hip with the other. Tanya took hold of the thing and guided it between his arse-cheeks, pulling me closer in. Aaron moaned a bit as he pushed back, obviously eager to feel it inside him. Once the head was in I pushed slowly forward as Tanya dribbled more lube over the disappearing thickness.

Aaron was panting as his body adjusted and Tanya moved further up the bed, eventually kind of half sitting up, her legs either side of Aaron's head, she began to masturbate in front of him. I couldn't see his face, obviously, but I guessed he was watching her fingers holding her pussy lips open as she inserted the middle two fingers of her right hand. I could hear the squelch of her juices as she fucked herself right in front of him.

'Oh Aaron, you sad fucker, if only this was your cock in my pussy, but no, you wanna be buttfucked by your English whore, don't cha? One day I'm gonna get a real man to come and fuck your ass and fill it with his spunk, and then he's gonna fuck me 'til I can't walk, then I'm gonna make him fuck me again.'

Her climax hit her as she said the last words, she jammed her hand as far into her pussy as she could and a spurt of clear fluid shot out, hitting Aaron in the face as her hips jerked up and down. After a moment or so she licked the sticky juices from her own fingers before reaching over and picking up the Hitachi again. Setting it to a low buzz she held the thick head against herself, whilst plucking her nipples, making them stand proud from her breasts. I guessed this time she was going for a slow burn.

She did something unexpected then, offering her feet to Aaron. He took them, obviously licking and suckling at them as I continued to fuck his arse. At one point I think he had her whole foot in his mouth. I guessed he was enjoying it, Tanya certainly seemed to be as he licked between her toes and then sucked them one by one. I noticed she was really pinching her nipples hard at this point and her eyes were half closed. A little moan escaped her lips.

I was humping against Aaron's arse really hard now, I was also getting my own little jollies from the way the strap-on rubbed against my clit, in fact, I was getting pretty close to cumming myself. It turned out Tanya and Aaron were too.

Tanya went first, her panting changed tempo and became an animal howl, Aaron suddenly pushed back on the strap-on literally taking the whole length of it as his hips ground hard against mine. For me though, his movement had moved the pressure point and suddenly I was no longer getting the stimulation I needed.

Frustrated at the loss I went even faster, trying to recapture the wave, but it wasn't to be. Aaron, fell forward onto his stomach with a groan, my plastic penis pulling out from his arse, which stayed open for a moment, a pink tunnel into his depths, before closing up reluctantly. Aaron crawled up the bed to lie at Tanya's side as she held her fingers out to his mouth to be sucked clean of her juices.

I judged my services were no longer required so I got off the bed slowly, avoiding the pool of cooling semen that Aaron had deposited there. I hadn't realised how much my legs would be wobbling from all the unfamiliar thrusting I'd been doing, plus I still found that big false cock definitely had me unbalanced.

Quickly unbuckling the straps I stepped out of it, leaving it lying on the floor like a giant obscene sausage. Gathering my clothes up I kind of gestured in their direction to gain their attention. Tanya spoke first.

'There's a wet-room just down the hall on the left,' she glanced at Aaron,' thanks Holly, we had a lot of fun tonight, Alexandra's right, you're hot stuff. We'll have a car outside in twenty minutes to take you anywhere you want to go.'

With that I was dismissed, Tanya and Aaron went on cuddling up to each other as I left the room in search of somewhere to get cleaned up. The wet-room, like everything else I'd seen was pretty imprssive and certainly well stocked with towels an shower gel and anything else a girl could want. Put on your professional head girl, I told myself, you've done a good job, don't hang around and spoil it.

True to their word, there was a car outside, the driver held my door open for me as I slid onto the back seat. Before closing the door he handed me an envelope and a small package.

'Mr and Mrs Greenburg wished you to have these Miss.' was all he said before taking his place in the driving seat.

I thanked him then managed to slip them into my little Givenchy clutch bag. The journey home didn't take long despite the amount of traffic at two in the morning, no wonder they say London never sleeps. Sleep though was just what I really needed. I wasn't sure what Zoe was doing tonight so when I finally got home I climbed the stairs as quietly as possible before making myself a cup of tea.

Sitting on the lumpy sofa I took the envelope and parcel out of my bag. The envelope, not unexpectedly given its thickness held a lot, and I do mean a lot, of twenty pound notes. I was going to have to find some way of keeping it safe I thought to myself. I picked up the parcel; a small plain presentation box with the name and address of some jewellery store in California. As I opened it a small notelet fell into my lap. Inside the box was a small gold bracelet with a key on it, exactly like the one Tanya had worn.

I read the handwritten note;

Dear Holly, thank you very much for a really satisfying evening, both T and I had a lot of fun. We're flying home tomorrow, but T has agreed that you should hold my key for me for when I next visit England, she trusts you to look after me properly, and decide how much freedom I get. Of course if we come over together we'd like to invite you to one of our parties, they can be a lot of fun.

Respectfully

AG

Wow, I thought to myself, does that mean I've just got my first regular customer? Anyway, bed. I slipped out of my dress and went into our bedroom, Zoe was asleep as I slipped into bed beside her, spooning up to her, she gave a little snuffle and shrug of her shoulders, mumbling something as I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.