Scrub My Back, Please

Story Info
Paraplegic Gina gets some help in the shower.
1.5k words
4.32
6.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm really sorry we don't have any female aides available right now," said Doug.

"It's okay", said Gina. "I've showered with cuter boys before."

For one of the few times in his young life, Douglas Anderson was at a loss for words.

"Oh relax, Dougie. You know I'm kidding, right?," asked Gina.

"That was pretty good," said Doug, quietly.

"Besides, I said I've showered with cuter, I didn't say you weren't cute," said Gina, winking.

Gina DeCassanna wheeled her shower commode up into the shower stall and locked her brakes, with Doug following close behind. Gina untucked the towel from under her arms, completely exposing her smooth, olive skin. The once-athletic 26 year old wasn't fat, but her muscle tone was a far cry from what it once was. A white disposable brief was fastened snugly around her hips, with a slim yellow catheter draining into a bag fastened to Gina's ankle. Gina handed her towel to Doug, who hung it on the hook outside the stall.

"Could I get a hand, please?" asked Gina, looking away.

Gina braced her arms on the rests of the commode, and gently lifted her numb sitting bones gently out of the chair. Doug simultaneously squatted down and gently pulled the brief down below Gina's knees, making sure not to tug on her catheter, but he realized her bag was getting a little full.

"We should probably drain the bag," said Doug. "You can roll over to the toilet, but there's a drain right here, and it's not like they don't go the same place..."

"Fuck it," said Gina, shrugging. "Everyone pees in the shower."

Doug gently unclamped Gina's leg bag, and gently manipulated her right leg so the bag drained directly into the shower drain. Once the bag was empty, Doug pulled the brief off of Gina, and walked over to the trash to dispose of it. Gina turned on the water and held it on to her arm to test the temperature. Once she had the perfect temperature dialed in, she began to wet her head and torso from the top down.

"Would you like me to close the curtain?" asked Doug.

The patient bathrooms at Foxe were wetrooms, designed to be completely soaked. The half curtain in the shower stall existed only to give patients some degree of supervised privacy. Gina moved her wet hair out of her face and held the portable showerhead away from face, onto her chest. Doug watched as the warm water cascaded down her creamy skin and over her flat belly, before finally shooting off of her useless knees.

"I don't care if you watch me shower," said Gina. "Would you like to watch me shower?"

For the second time that day, Douglas Anderson just couldn't find the words.

"Hey Dougie," said Gina.

"Yeah?"

You should see your fucking face right now!," Gina said, cackling. "Sorry man, thanks for being a good sport about it. Honestly, I'm still working on my balance, so how about we leave it open in case I fall, or pass out, or something."

Doug could live with that. It was a free country and it didn't affect his paycheck, she could shower in front of whoever she wanted!

Gina could indeed shower in front of whomever she wanted, and she picked Doug.

Once her body was sufficiently wetted, Gina grabbed the bar of soap and began to lather up her arms, raising each arm to get into her underarm. Gina moved over her shoulders, in toward her chest, lathering over the top of each breast, before lifting them to wash underneath, as well as in between. Gina moved down her torso in a circular motion, coating her slim upper half in a dense layer of suds.

Gina swapped the soap for the shower head once more, and gave herself a nice rinse. Suds flowed down her long, lean legs and gently fell off of Gina's toes.

"Hey Doug," said Gina.

"Yeah?," asked Doug, hoping he wasn't too obvious as he observed Gina.

"Scrub my back?," asked Gina, as she beckoned to him with her bar of soap. "Please?"

Doug walked over to her, and she passed him the soap. Gina crossed her arms and leaned as far forward as she could. Doug worked in small circles, lathering up Gina's back, trying his best to wash around the mostly-healed incision in the middle of Gina's otherwise-flawless back.

"Trade me," said Doug.

Without looking up, Gina silently handed Doug the showerhead, and he placed the bar of soap in her hand. Doug gently rinsed Gina's back from top to bottom, once again avoiding the telltale scar of a spinal fusion. Once all the soap had been rinsed away, Doug handed the showerhead back to Gina.

"So, I've been working on my balance in PT, but it's still not great, and being naked with everything all wet and slippery, could I please get some help?," asked Gina. "I'm all clean from the bellybutton up, but if you could get everything under, that'd be awesome."

Doug really couldn't believe what he was hearing. Gina handed him the bar of soap, and he began to lather up her left thigh, starting at the top and moving downward, followed by her knee and ankle. Finally, Doug gently plucked Gina's left foot out of the footrest and gently washed her foot, making sure to get in between her toes. Once Gina's left leg was fully covered in a velvety foam, Doug repeated the same motions with her right leg, with an equal amount of care.

"If you lift yourself up, I can get your buns," said Doug to Gina.

"Buns? Did he seriously just say buns? What a fucking nerd!," Gina thought.

Nonetheless, Gina lifted herself up in the commode, and Doug squatted down to scrub her numb cheeks through the commode seat. Gina couldn't help but notice the veins protruding from Doug's muscular arm as he bathed her.

"Thank god he's not doing my bowel program," said Gina to herself, silently. The mere thought of Doug administering her bowel program made her feel mortified.

Doug felt guilty about how much he was enjoying all of this, but he maintained his professional composure. Gina's butt wasn't nearly as toned as it was when she was able bodied, and muscle atrophy was starting to shrink the size; but Gina retained her pleasant shape, and her skin was soft and smooth. Once Doug had lathered her sufficiently, he picked up the showerhead and rinsed Gina's buns off.

"Do you need help with the last part?," asked Doug. Gina laughed.

"Relax kid, it's just a vagina, I'm not gonna bite you. Or maybe I will. I'm not the boss of her anymore," said Gina, as she pointed down to her paralyzed crotch.

Doug laughed, and began to run the bar of soap into a washcloth, forming a nice amount of foam. Doug started at the top of Gina's pubic mound, being sure to work her dark brown hairs into a nice lather. He could make out a faint outline of a faded tattoo, but he wasn't about to ask her what it was. He moved down to Gina's meaty love lips, and gently moved in small semi-circles, being sure to avoid the catheter sprouting from Gina's urethral opening. Doug found his way lower past Gina's vagina, toward her perineum and anus. Doug began to move in short, small strokes, toward the back.

Gina had no doubt that Doug was being totally professional, but the naughty part of her brain wanted to imagine that maybe he had slipped a finger or two inside, knowing that she might not fully feel it. If she looked just slightly up and away, she could pretend he was applying the soap with his big, soft hands instead of the washcloth. Doug was fast and efficient, he was good at his job.

Definitely not his first time showering with a girl.

Once Gina's private area had been sufficiently lathered, Doug once again grabbed the showerhead and slowly rinsed Gina's crotch off from the top, then moving down, finally squatting and getting under the commode. Doug lost his train of thought and became completely transfixed on the droplets of water that had formed on Gina's labia.

Just like rain on rose petals.

Snapping back to the task at hand, Doug rinsed each of Gina's legs individually, starting from top to bottom. Once Gina had been completely rinsed from soap residue, Doug turned off the water. He stepped out of the stall to hand Gina her towel, then he walked out of the wetroom. Gina immediately began to towel off her upper half, starting with her hair, face and arms. Doug returned with a smaller towel and an adult diaper. Doug squatted down to pat Gina's legs and genitals dry. He gently threaded each of Gina's feet through the holes in the brief, and pulled it up as high as it would go. Without saying a word, Gina lifted herself up in the chair, and Doug pulled the brief snugly around her hips.

Gina began to unlock her brakes, and Doug got behind the chair, and tried to push it. Silently, Gina lifted his right hand off of the chair, then his left. Grabbing her pushrims, Gina started toward the door.

"C'mon Dougie," said Gina as she spun her chair around to face him. "Wanna help me get in bed?"