Holly's Re-Discovery Pt. 03

Story Info
Pleasing Holly-Part 3
2.1k words
3.75
4.8k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly's Re-Discovery Part 3

The rest of day went on as normal, if you can call this day normal. My usually sexually reserved wife, Holly, just blew me away with her assertive wild side. I had literally just been made to masturbate in front of my wife while wearing a plug in my ass while she controlled the remote, not once but twice. And to top it all off, I had to lick and suck up my sperm and hold it in my mouth while pleasuring Holly however she wanted. It sounds so dirty, but it was erotic, sexy, and fun. And above all, I loved pleasuring her and if it was possible, I loved her even more that she had this adventurous side of her.

Let me tell you about Holly; she is beautiful. Blonde hair, blue eyes, sexy body, everything a guy could ever want. However, as we had gotten older our passion and adventurous side has diminished in the bedroom. That was until the day started, Holly has taken control and using me for her pleasure, and I love it. I love her.

It was mid-afternoon and it was just the two of is in the house. For her enjoyment, I was told that I had to spend the day naked, while she of course was clothed. Not only that, but at random times she forced me to stroke myself until I was rock hard, and then she would just go about her normal business. Any time we were in the same room and my cock wasn't erect, I had stroke myself. Basically, I had to be hard anytime I was around her. This left my cock throbbing. Finally, after couple of hours of this torture, Holly sat down on the couch. She looked at me and said, "Are you ready for round 3, because I am?"

I replied, "Yes, anything."

"Okay, let me tell you how this is going to go. You've been hard for hours now, I'm sure you need to cum badly, so I am not going to drag this out any longer. I'm going to sit here on the couch and watch you stroke your cock for me, and I expect a show. If I tell you to stop, stop, if I tell you to stroke yourself harder, do it. Whatever I tell you to do, do it! No questions asked. Am I clear?"

I nodded that I understood.

"Okay, lay on your back on the floor and put your ankles up here on the couch on either side of me. I like looking down on you, and I want a nice view while you masturbate in front of me."

I did as I was told. I lied down on the floor on my back and raised my legs so that my ankles were on the couch on either side of Holly. We made eye contact, and in that moment, I was madly in love. I knew what I was supposed to do and started stroking my cock. I knew it wouldn't take long since I've been hard and edging for hours. After just a few minutes Holly told me to stop.

"Don't move, I need to get a glass of wine. I'm going to sip my wine and enjoy the show. I'll get you something too. While I'm gone just play with your balls, no touching your cock."

With my hands now on my balls, Holly got up and uncorked a bottle of white wine. She took her time and filled us both a glass and then returned to the couch. When she returned, she had our two glasses of wine and a third empty glass. I knew instantly what she had in mind with the empty glass. Before she sat down, she stood over me, legs on both sides of my shoulders and ordered me to stroke myself again. I started up and down on my cock.

"Faster, get into it."

I stroked my cock harder. Holly stood over me and took off her clothes until I was looking up at her beautiful pussy. She spread her lips so I could see how wet she was. Then she moved and sat back on the couch.

"Stand up. I'm going to sip my wine, but I want you to stand in front of me and stroke your dick."

I stood up and moved so I was directly in front of Holly. My cock was about 5 inches from her face.

"Well, what are you waiting for, start jacking off."

I reached down and started to touch my dick. I wrapped my hand around myself and stroked it inches from her face. She'd smile and take a sip of her wine and then watch me stroke myself.

"Turn around!" she ordered.

I turned so that my ass was toward her. Suddenly she smacked my ass hard.

"Keep stroking that dick, but don't cum yet. I want to see it close up," Holly said, and then smacked my ass hard again.

I continued to stroke my dick as she continued to spank my ass. I won't lie, I did enjoy it and I knew I was close to cumming. She must have known too because she told me to turn back around. I turned and again my cock was inches from her face, again she took a long sip of wine and smiled while I stroked my dick for her pleasure. I was to the point that I couldn't hold out any longer and was leaking precum and moaning.

"You are such a good slut. I want to see you cum up close," Holly said as she moved so her face was inches from my hard, leaking cock. "Cum for me, cum so hard!" Holly said, and then she grabbed the empty glass and held it right at the tip of my cock, just between her lips and my cock. "Oh, you didn't think I was going to let you cum on my face did you. No, this glass is to catch all your hot cum, so I can humiliate you and pour it in your mouth when I want." Holy just laughed. "Now cum for me!"

With that I lost control of my body. I began to moan as I stroked myself harder. My cock twitched and began to explode cum into the wine glass. Spurt after spurt shot into the glass, with the last few spurts pouring from my cock to pool in the glass. It was a crazy amount of cum. My body kept twitching as my orgasm subsided. Holly reached forward and grabbed my cock and gave it one final firm tug, one final drop of cum clung to the end of my cock. She reached her index finger out and gathered my cum and quickly brought it to my mouth.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." She demanded.

I did as I was told, and Holly held her finger just above my tongue until the large drop landed in the middle of my outstretched tongue.

"Remember, no swallowing until I tell you."

I nodded that I understood.

"Okay, sit on the floor with your back against the couch and your head tilted back resting on the cushions."

I tilted my head back and rested the back of my head on the couch cushion. Holly moved up and set her legs on either side of my head, I was staring up at her sexy body with her wet pussy just over my face. She looked down at me with a devilish smile.

"Wow, I like this position, I'm in complete control. Now open your mouth and get ready to eat this pussy and catch your cum!" she laughed.

Holly lowered her body slightly until just the tip of my tongue would reach her pussy. I swirled it around hoping she would lower herself further, but she stayed right where she was. Just out of my reach.

"Okay, you look ready, remember no swallowing. I want to feel your cum coated tongue all over my pussy. Open wide" I looked up and Holly was holding the wine glass of my cum just over her smooth pussy and my open mouth. She began to tilt the glass slightly and allowed a small amount of cum to pour out and then stopped. It ran down her sexy cunt and into my open mouth. Then she lowered her body so that my tongue was buried inside her. She rocked back and forth and up and down literally fucking my face with her beautiful cunt. I licked and sucked on her pussy; I pushed my tongue as far into her as I could. Then suddenly she stopped and raised her pussy just over my face.

"Wow, that feels good. Open your mouth, let me make sure you haven't swallowed yet. "

I licked my lips to collect anything that might have spilled from my mouth and then opened my mouth which was partially full of my cum and Holly's juices.

"Good job, here comes more. You better catch it this time. You're going to be my cum catcher." Holly laughed. Then she raised the wine glass with the rest of my cum in it high over her head so it was several feet over my open mouth. She began a slow, deliberate pour over my open mouth. The cum began to pour out and down where I literally had to move my head slightly to catch it. I knew this would make Holly happy. She poured the remaining cum from the glass into my mouth until the glass was empty and my mouth was full.

"You are a good cum catcher, now be a good pussy eater."

Holly lowered her beautiful pussy onto my face and I began eating her with my mouth full of cum. It made her pussy so slippery and sexy. I kept pushing my tongue into her and then swirling it around her clit. Her body rocked back and forth as she fucked my face. Her body began to twitch as she orgasmed on my mouth. It seemed to last for minutes, even after her body began to relax, she didn't stop.

"Oh, I'm not done. I liked that so much, I'm going to keep going. Open your slutty mouth again, let me see how much cum you still have." I opened my mouth, and I could tell that Holly was pleased with herself. She smiled down at me and then grabbed her wine and took a sip. She lowered herself onto my face again and began a slow grind. She seemed relaxed and definitely in charge. She knew what she wanted. She continued to slowly grind her wet pussy against my lips and tongue, occasionally taking sips of wine. This continued for at least 15 minutes. I did my best to please her. I slid my tongue deep inside her, swirling it around, feeling the mixture of her juices and my cum push into her, and then drip back into my mouth. I would twitch my tongue over her clit. I could tell she was building toward another huge orgasm. Her legs began to tremble as the legs locked around my face. She ground down hard on my lips and tongue, like she was trying to suffocate me with her cunt. I loved it and I love this woman was all I could think. Suddenly she began to thrash on my face as she exploded in an intense orgasm, the whole time I continued to lick and suck on her hot pussy. I loved seeing Holly so passionate and wild.

Slowly she began to come down from her orgasm, still slowly rocking on my face. She looked down at me with a big smile.

"Wow, that was intense. I loved it; I hope you did." Holly whispered as she lowered herself off my now glistening face.

I simply nodded, as my mouth was still filled with cum and Holly's sex juices.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Is your mouth still full? Should I let you swallow?" Holly chuckled as she took a sip of wine. "I guess you did a good job. Swallow it all in one gulp."

I did as I was told and took it all down in one giant gulp. I caused my eyes to water, and I coughed slightly. I must say our combined juices were amazing, bitter but sweet.

Holly leaned down and kissed me passionately. "I can taste us on still in your mouth. It is delicious, maybe another day we switch rolls, but today you do as I say. Now relax and recover, round four is still to come. I love you Adam," Holly whispered in my ear.

"I love you too!" I responded.