Hollywood Babylon

Story Info
Taylor and Katy compete over who gives the best head.
2.8k words
4.41
10.4k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

"Hey, hey, hol' up, hol' up," Rihanna announced, calling for the room's attention with all the authority in her tall, lush frame. Her hands, glistening from her bedazzled fingernails to her diamond rings to the bangles and bracelets on her slender wrists, flapped about like birds taking flight as she marshalled herself against the buzz clearly occupying her limpid eyes. "I know... I know... that there's an awful lot of cocksuckers in this room!" She swept her gaze over the male half of her cast of characters scrutinously. "But I just wanna say... that I am the best cocksucker heah!"

Gales of laughter swept the room, some at her antics, others at her assertion. Taylor Swift wasn't laughing. It was bad enough that the room stank of marijuana—she didn't mind people toking up, she just didn't like the rich smell—but now the conversation was turning dirty, like it always seemed to do at a party that was supposed to be small and intimate when you were young and hot, and everyone was drunk or stoned. Even her boyfriend Harlan, from the grin on his face, seemed to be enjoying Rihanna's crudity.

She sipped her gin and tonic, which she would be sticking to for the rest of the evening. And she eyed Harlan. She'd let him enjoy himself some more—but not too much—before bringing him along on her escape from what the party was turning into. Taylor knew he wouldn't mind too much. They'd fuck at home, which he always enjoyed, and she always enjoyed, and that would be that. No tabloids, no social media, nothing that would end up in a tell-all. That was the best she could hope for in a party that someone had invited both her and Katy Perry too.

Drew—the new up-and-coming action star from Australia, leapt up to his feet as Rihanna sarcastically bowed and saluted to those applauding her 'achievement.' "That's a pretty bold statement, miss. How about you prove it?"

"You're on, sugar!" Rihanna said after one look at him.

She passed her drink to Katy, who barely kept it from spilling, then strutted over to Drew, knelt at his feet, and yanked down his zipper. Drew winked at the others as she drew out his erection. Taylor covered her eyes, but peeked between her fingers. Then she smiled. It was a smug grin—Drew was well-endowed, but he didn't have anything on Harlan.

"What you packing here, man?" Rihanna exclaimed. "I only came over for a snack. Now I'm going to have leftovers!"

"Just eat as much as you can," Drew replied. "Maybe some of the others can have some too."

He glanced at Katy, who smiled at him. "I think Riri may develop more of an appetite," she said languidly.

Without any preamble, Rihanna started licking his well-sized cock with her pointed tongue, wiggling the tip around his foreskin, leaving Drew twitching and moaning. Then her purple lipstick opened up and she sucked the whole thing into her mouth, all at once. Drew groaned loudly and rested his hands on her shoulders to keep himself upright.

"Whoo, fuck yeah!" he gasped. "That's good, that's real good!"

She was sucking him loudly now, slurping and sucking that made all those watching laugh, usually in an attempt to hide their growing arousal. Taylor was neither aroused nor amused. As the sex act continued—revealed itself to be more and more serious, less and less of a joke—she sat there in paralyzed horror, unable to believe the orgy that this little party had descended into.

God, the debauchery of these people! She had always known people in Hollywood liked to get buzzed and sleep around, but she thought stuff like this was just a myth. But no, she was really watching something personal, something intimate—everyone was watching it—and none of them felt anymore embarrassment than they would in watching a basketball game! She couldn't believe it!

She started to get up from the love seat she was sharing with her boyfriend, but Harlan caught her wrist with a firmness that told her it was useless to move, he wouldn't let her go. "Don't embarrass her and don't embarrass yourself," he told her under his breath. "You wanted to come tonight, remember?"

"But, Harlan..." she whispered.

"Shh! You'll get more of a reputation from chickening out than you will from staying and watching!"

Taylor knew he was right. Though he was young, actually a few years younger than her, Harlan was uncrowned Hollywood royalty, the son of top people at a top talent agency, being groomed to take the reins. He had been born into this kind of environment and he knew which moves would sink Taylor's career and which would take her to the top. So she decided to sit there quietly for the few minutes it would take for Rihanna to finish this guy off—then they could slip out unnoticed. But she didn't know if she would be letting Harlan get lucky tonight. He'd sounded much too eager to stay...

She also knew that she didn't have to keep watching—she could close her eyes or stare at the floor or bury her head in Harlan's shoulder and zone out, pretending she was at any other long, boring function. Instead, she gawked at the famous Rihanna as she sucked cock like it was her favorite food in the world. The obscene noise of the blowjob went on and on, her wet tongue and ample saliva slurping and swishing all around Drew's stiff prick. And now Rihanna also squeezed and stroked his balls, making Drew absolutely frenetic.

"Goddamn, this girl is GREAT!" he cried. "Oh, oh, gghhk!" He jerked his hips in time to Rihanna's sucking, plunging his fully engorged member loudly into Rihanna's mouth—finally eclipsing the slurping sound of her wet suction.

"Oh, gosh," Katy chirped, batting her long eyelashes. "I hate to say it, but it'd be dishonest not to let you know I can do better than that. All I need is someone to demonstrate on." Her sparkling green eyes landed on Harlan and she gave him a look that could start a fire. "How about you, Harlan? You're a neutral party..."

Taylor grabbed his knee. "N-no..."

Now Katy fixed her with a look. "Come on, Taytay. Share. It's not like you're using him tonight, are you?"

And Katy winked at her, driving her point home. As if Taylor would actually fuck her boyfriend in public like these sluts were doing! "I would never!"

"Then it's settled," Katy cooed, slipping down from her chair and padding across the rug on all fours, her pink tongue hanging out as if she were a panting dog. "Woof, woof," she enunciated dryly as she crawled between Harlan's open legs, up to his bulging crotch, and unzipped his tight jeans.

She drew out his hard cock and Taylor was shocked but not surprised to see how stiff it was. It waved lazily before Katy, like the bitch was showing it off to both herself and Taylor.

"Just remember that good dogs don't bite," Harlan laughed.

"I don't know," Katy purred. "This is an awful nice-looking cock. I might wanna keep it!" Her little pink tongue came out and curled upward to run over Harlan's gleaming purple cockhead, lapping up the first helping of precum he served her. "Mmmm—tastes nice too!" she giggled.

Taylor hated her fake-ass, cutesy-poo act, being all innocent when she was really such a whore with her big tits and fat ass and now literal cocksucker lips. It was like Katy was a... a porn parody of her. And now Katy was blowing her boyfriend right in front of her!

Harlan gasped as the voluptuous brunette suddenly took his cockhead between her lips and quickly sucked all of his length into her mouth, something Taylor had trouble with even this far into their relationship.

"Holy shit!" Harlan cried, Katy sucking him very nosily, very fast. "Yes! Go, baby, go!" He steadied himself with his hands on Katy's shoulders, then looked in a daze over to a friend of his, who was sitting close by, watching with keenly amused interest. "Fuck, she really knows what she's doing!"

And I don't? Taylor thought viciously, crossing her arms over her breasts. Well, of course I don't. I'm a lady. Katy's a slut. She probably knows how to suck off a horse.

"So I've heard," Harlan's friend replied contentedly. He turned his head to Taylor. "How about you? How'd you like to show off your skill? I promise you, I won't be biased just because I don't like your music."

Taylor bit her lip. She didn't even know his name. But she had to do something to get back at Katy, to show Harlan she wasn't some boring old nag. She wanted to take him home and fuck his brains out like Katy never could, but that would be rewarding him. This—as insane as it was—would at least serve him right. Even if the guy didn't like her music.

"I'd love to," she said. "I think it's clear to everyone that the more some people show off their bodies, the less they know what to do with it. There's a reason guys want a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets."

The man grinned and went to take his place beside Katy, unzipping his pants and pulling out a long, slender cock that pointed straight at where Taylor was sitting. Taylor leaned forward—literally side-eyeing Katy as she knelt beside the man—and stuck out her red tongue to run it over his cockhead.

Tickling it along his collar. Burrowing it into the flesh of his foreskin. Wiggling and tasting, till the man groaned, his face flushed with arousal. Taylor slanted forward, drawing his erect manhood between her lips with tantalizing slowness, till she felt his balls seething against her chin, at least when they swung far enough with the man's trembling enjoyment.

"Oh yeah, yeah!" he sung out. "You've got it all, baby, all of it! Now suck it, nice and easy... yeah, like that... make love to that cock... ghhh!"

Just make your point and get it over with, Taylor told herself as she pulled her lips up his length until only his knob was in her mouth. She lapped at his glans and tasted precum. It wasn't as bad as some she had tasted, but it wasn't Harlan's either. Katy was tasting that. She probably didn't even appreciate it. Just more cum to the gallon or so she already had in her tummy.

Taylor's slow, delicious suckle at the man's prick contrasted sharply with Rihanna's voracious mouthing of Drew's cock and with Katy's skillfully alternating rhythms, fast then slow, on Harlan's member. The men groaned, shuddered, jerked their hips to get more of those deliciously velvety mouths on their swollen erection. Soon, none of them could catch their breath enough to exchange comments, and the only sound was the women's sucking and slurping and gurgling as they unabashedly shared being part of the oral orgy.

With her head moving in quick, measured strokes on her willing victim's erection, Taylor smoothed her skirt over her thighs, as if trying to hide her pussy from view. It made her think of the car ride over. Old-fashioned, Taylor had let Harlan drive, and at a stoplight, he had reached over to massage her thighs.

He had kept doing it when the light turned green and Taylor couldn't admonish him to watch the road—his eyes were entirely on the headlights beaming forward, even as his hand unerringly aroused her tender flesh. At the next red light, he had moved his fingers to her pussy, giving Taylor a look in the red glow of the traffic light that turned her on enough to open her legs for him.

She had almost wanted to laugh at how absurd it was—him being in the driver's seat giving him some kind of power, making her submit to him, making her enjoy it even more than if he were just fingering her. But when the light had turned green, she'd grabbed his wrist and held his hand between her thighs. She might've been submissive, but she could get a lot done while submitting. And Harlan had made her come before the cars behind them started honking for them to move.

Katy didn't get to have that. She didn't get to be the beneficiary of Taylor's good taste in men, of her skill at relationships, of her cooking and cleaning and helping Harlan develop from some guy with a big cock into a potential husband, the potential father of her children. Because Taylor was a lady. Katy was just a big set of tits and an average singing voice and a game of striptease with America!

"Fuck, you look like you're having fun," Harlan grinned at his red-faced buddy while his girlfriend blew him. "She's something, isn't she? And she's just getting warmed up. Once you start to come, Taylor will swallow it. You'll slide right down her hot little throat just when you're feeling it the most. Trust me, you'll love it!"

Katy, plainly jealous of Harlan's praise, abruptly swallowed his cock. Harlan groaned and pumped his hips furiously, his muscular stomach battering Katy's lovely face, his bloated balls slapping her chin. But Taylor could see her grinning around his prick.

"Shit, eat it, babe, eat it!" Harlan cried. "Look at her, Taylor! Look how she eats cock! Can't believe anyone could have a problem with someone who's such a great fucking cocksucker!"

Taylor glanced briefly at Katy. Then, just as determined to be the best, she gulped down the fat cock stuffed in her mouth. He groaned, delighted, and pumped his hips harder, faster.

For a moment—feeling someone who wasn't Harlan shoving himself down her throat—Taylor wondered what she was doing here. Was she really kneeling before a man she didn't know, sucking his cock, stroking it with her throat? And why was she feeling these strange tingles from between her legs?

She dismissed the feeling, telling herself it was just the lingering aftereffects of Harlan fingering her on the car ride over. She wasn't really getting hot, getting horny, from blowing a stranger in the middle of a room full of people.

Taylor told herself that desperately.

"Ah, but only one can be the best!" the man panted—the complete stranger whose cock she had in her mouth. "You're wonderful, Taylor! And here's your reward! A nice meal of hot cum! I hope you like it, because you won't be tasting anything else for a long—hnnng—long time! HH!"

Just to prove Harlan wrong, to go the extra mile for a man who wasn't him—because he was getting to fuck Katy's little whore mouth—Taylor pulled herself off of the stranger's prick. When he came, his first spurt flying from his cock, her face was right in front of it. The ejaculation splashed against her forehead. The next spurt his her cheeks. She opened her mouth and took the next slimy pumping into her open lips. Her eyes were glazed, focused on the man's cum, on his open glans-hole, on the jets of white seed hurling from his spit-shined erection to soak her face and fill her mouth.

"Come for me!" she gasped. "Shoot it all over me! Fuck yes!" Her tongue lolled. She slurped and gulped as he fed more cum into her mouth. Even more of it ran in sticky rivulets down her face. "OHH YESSS!"

Then the man sank his spent, softening prick into her mouth, letting her suck the remaining cum from him as her ardor cooled. Taylor was shocked by how aroused she was—she felt on the verge of climax and she put that into the oral sex, sucking like a hungry calf, her body trembling, mewls of pleasure coming from deep in her throat.

He reached down to her, smearing his semen all over her face. When she sucked too hard and the feeling on his tender cock became painful, he pulled himself out of her mouth and replaced his prick with his cum-soaked fingers. She sucked them greedily.

"I love cum," she moaned as he ran his fingertips over her face again, gathering up more cum to feed to her red lips. "Mmmmm..."

Taylor rose unsteadily to her feet, hating the slimy feeling that was left in her mouth and coating her face. She still tasted his acrid seed and she promised herself a hard drink as soon as possible.

It wasn't that she didn't like it—quite the contrary. She just hated the thought that it wasn't Harlan's... that Katy was the one who got to taste his cum. She'd give anything to deny Katy that perfect taste.

Then she turned to look at her boyfriend and realized she should've been careful what she wished for.

Katy wasn't sucking Harlan off anymore. Katy was fucking Harlan's brains out.


Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers