Hollywood Babylon Ch. 02

Story Info
Katy Perry enjoys fucking Taylor Swift's boyfriend.
1.5k words
4.41
8.8k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Taylor had to admit, she couldn't blame Katy. Most boys were fun, but for her, there was nothing like Harlan. Or his eight inch cock, dripping honey as Katy pumped it up and down with her flying cunt. Taylor's eyes glittered as she watched. She stared at Katy, incensed, and Katy noticed, returning her gaze with adorable aplomb.

"God, I love fucking! There's nothing like feeling a nice hard cock in your juicy cunt, is there? And to have a big drink of a man's warm, creamy cum shooting down your throat... that's not so bad either!"

Taylor gritted her teeth. Katy was mocking her, teasing her for getting cum smeared on her pretty face while she got to enjoy her boyfriend's prick.

"We should share him!" Katy exclaimed, all wide-eyed innocence, like she was suggesting an arts and crafts project for a class of kindergarteners. "You know he'd love to get fucked by both of us at once! Especially with these tits I've got! You know men love big juicy tits like mine!"

Taylor stood there open-mouthed—insult being added to injury when a drop of cum ran over her upper lip and into her mouth. Fuck it. She had to do something about this and she would not give Katy the satisfaction of being the bad guy, blueballing her boyfriend instead of letting him cum in that slutty Katy Perry cunt.

"Harlan, let her ride your cock. I want to ride your mouth!"

Even through the delirium of plowing Katy—pumping away between her creamy thighs, making all of her voluptuous body jiggle with his thrusts—Harlan heard that. Taylor didn't think she could pretend it had more to do with her being his girlfriend than with it being two girls at once.

Harlan rolled onto his back, his cock still buried in Katy. He pulled her on top of him. She instantly loved the new position, moaning as she swayed on his lap, directing his shaft against her clit and rolling her ass wildly.

In her knee-high socks, her hound's-tooth skirt, Taylor marched her miles of legs up over Harlan's body. She lowered herself down to straddle his face, surrounding it with her supple thighs, then reaching under her skirt to pull her panties out of the way.

Taylor had a very sensitive clit. It was bigger than many's; just about every boy she had dated had told her so. And it got very stiff when she was turned on. It was what made her come a lot faster, sometimes a lot harder, than most women. Some of her girlfriends took what seemed like hours to come, but sometimes it only took four or five strokes from Harlan to get her off. She didn't know if that was entirely him or her oversized clit—probably a mix of both—but either way, Taylor was by no means a cold fish.

And Harlan was happy to indulge her; he'd better, after she'd allowed him to cock Katy Perry like he was doing. One big hand laid a smack on Taylor's firm little ass, jolting her into his face. The next thing she knew, his hot tongue was working into her sex.

She had to admit, Harlan was an expert, his tongue knowing just how to tickle and tease. Taylor moaned as his tongue pushed into her slit, his hand digging into her nicely sized buttocks. But only one. Taylor was used to having all of her creamy ass getting groped while he ate her out. She looked over her shoulder and saw his other hand up on Katy's chest, fingers squeezing those admittedly wonderful tits.

Then Katy smiled—not her usual, insouciant smirk. This one was looser, drunker, heady with all the pleasure Katy was getting out of the fuck. Taylor turned away from her—looking down into Harlan's eyes to see them glazed over with the same lust. She could ignore Katy, but she couldn't ignore the sound of her voice, moaning like a banshee, tuned to the rhythmic rock of the couch under them as it held all their fucking.

Taylor shut her eyes, pretending it was something else—just a porno she and Harlan had turned on to watch before making love—and with that fantasy going, she drank in the sound.

Taylor could tell from the porn star's cries it was a good, hard fuck, the kind she would only indulge Harlan with once in a while for fear he'd start thinking of her like a (filthy-minded cum dumpster) slattern. As Harlan's tongue raced in and out of her pussy, Taylor listened to the noises of that—other couple—envying them the crazed wildness of their sex. She loved being eaten out, obviously, but if there was some way she could be sure Harlan would keep thinking of her as his pure, pretty princess and still... still...

He let go of her ass. Taylor didn't need to look to know both hands were up on Katy's chest now, fondling those big whore tits of Katy's. She clasped the back of Harlan's neck tightly and pulled his face tight against her sex. His lips devoured her, tongue lapping at her, making Taylor squeal almost too hard to mind that Katy was enjoying herself just as much—maybe even more...

"Eat it! Eat it!" she rasped, and Harlan let out a passion-charged groan with his tongue soaking in her juices. "Eat it!" Taylor cried one last time, letting go of him so he could bob his head as he licked her. There was no place for her hands to go now, so she ran them through her long flaxen hair, pressing her own soft curls to her sweaty face. "Eat me like you love me!" she panted between piercing mewls as Harlan licked and sucked at her pussy.

The porn star sounded like she was getting the fuck of a lifetime, judging by how she was moaning and keening. Sometimes her voice drifted higher, becoming a softly sensuous wail. It made Taylor's clit shudder and she was sure it was making Harlan hot as well. Taylor threw her head back, shaking her hair from her eyes. The room seemed to whirl around her. She felt savage. As much of a bitch as Katy was, competing with her for Harlan had aroused a barbaric level of intensity in Taylor.

She reached down, clawing at the flesh of Harlan's back, hissing through gritted teeth. "Make me come! Make me come!" His groans were supercharged and, gratifyingly, his big strong hands went back to her ass, squeezing and fondling as he held her delicious pussy to his greedy mouth. "Yes! Don't you just love my cunt? Isn't it the best thing you've ever tasted!?"

As good as it felt, though, Katy sounded like she was on fire. Everyone in the room, everyone in the whole mansion, had to hear her gasping and moaning and sighing. Hell, Taylor could hear the wet smack of the prick fucking her slutty hole and bringing her to ecstasy. She sounded like a bitch in heat and Taylor felt the same way—determined to get every bit as much pleasure out of her man as that big-titted whore got to enjoy.

"Harlan! Oh Jesus! You fuck like a god!" Katy squealed, like a sample in the song the couch made as it groaned with their fucking.

Taylor's head jerked around. Using Harlan's name that way—saying it with such passion—seemed way too intimate, seemed like it was hers. "Don't say his name, whore!" Taylor snapped.

As Katy bounced up and down on Taylor's boyfriend's cock, her abundant bosom jumped and jiggled, sloshing up and down on her chest, so fucking real and so fucking big that Taylor just couldn't stand it. Her own tits were sizable, but they seemed like nothing next to those plump, milky teats. "Yes!" Katy gasped. "I'm a dirty, dirty whore! I love being your boyfriend's slut! I don't deserve to have his tongue in my pussy like you do! I'm just his fucking cum dumpster!"

"You're not his cum dumpster!" Taylor screamed. With one hand, she grabbed Harlan's hair and pulled him tight against her cunt. With the other hand she scratched deep and hard over his chest. She came again, but this time it was for sport, she was coming harder than Katy, and she had never felt more strong than in that brief, yet ever-lasting climax. "I am!" she sighed heavily.

The porn star was coming too, roaring like she was trying to hit a high note in the rush of her orgasm, the sound penetrating into Taylor's soul, her own delirious climax. It excited her as much as her own fucking, intensifying her rapture as it raced through her ripe body. It's like we're both having the same orgasm—coming together—fucking each other, Taylor thought madly, collapsing atop Harlan's handsome face.

Then she felt a fleshy smack against her bare ass, but it wasn't Harlan's hand or even Katy spanking her. The porn star had felt faint, pitched forward as if in a drunken stupor, and now her face lay against Taylor's ass, eyes rolled back in her skull, tongue lolled out of her mouth, drooling on Taylor's pert buttocks.

"Call me..." she slurred, and Taylor didn't know if she was talking to her or Harlan.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers