All Comments on 'Hollywood Holes Pt. 01'

by urizenthecreator

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What the actual fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Destruction 100

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this! One of the hottest things I read cannot wait till part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for the trigger warning. I wish everything in media would be labeled: 'this is gaslighting;' 'this is manipulation.' The warning kept me from feeling gaslit myself. I found the story very realistic on a psychological level, the way the woman seems to have been trained from a young age to contort herself into whatever is expected of her, the way she expresses and even feels gratitude for the slightest kindnesses in a situation most people, and the law, would see as an outrageous violation of basic human rights, as if her expectation is always of sadistic behavior and she's genuinely surprised when someone doesn't use their power to hurt her as much as they absolutely can, even if they come very close. She invalidates herself, minimizes the gravity of her situation, always looks on the bright side of things to the point of the gratitude being toxic (grateful for the cool water, for the enema, for the chance to be memorable to an executive, etc.). She's learned to be her own worst enemy and take the side of her abusers against herself, for instance when she obeys the command not to let the water out. I can't say that I found this erotic at all, but the writing shows a deep understanding of the effect of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will you be continuing this? Please write some more chapters, this story was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the story!!! Hope you continue with it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous