Hollywood Holes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh...I had a horrific thought. This must happen all the time here.

The next jogger came an hour or so later. The sun was cooling, to my relief.

This person was slower. Their footsteps came up the trail at a snails pace.

I wouldn't let them ignore me! I started moaning as loud as I could. Help, I thought. Help!

The footsteps slowed to a walk as they crested the top of the hill. They breathed heavily. I wailed.

Their breathing came towards me. They saw me! They were gonna help!

By my side, they stopped to catch their breath.

"Beautiful sunset," they said. A man, older. How old? I wished I could see. As old as my dad? I hoped not. But maybe he would take paternal pity on me.

"Not that you can see it," he said. "I always love the view up here. You can see the whole city. Every soul down there scrambling to make something with themselves. All the young sluts like you begging powerful men like me to give them attention. But you- you luck little tramp, you're the lucky winner of my attention tonight. Don't you feel lucky?"

I shook my head, sobbing.

"Sorry, what was that slut? I asked if you feel lucky to get personal time alone with the head of talent at Showtime?"

I stiffled my sobs. What was I thinking? This man was exactly who I worked so hard to be in front of!

I nodded. Yes! I'm so lucky!

"Mmm, that's better. Let's have a look at this headshot."

He picked up the paper. With his other hand he rubbed around the stick shoved in my cunt. He pushed one finger in beside it.

"Not the best. Your face needs work. I can see why they covered it. These tits are definitely your biggest asset. Highlight them more. You're wearing a turtle neck in this photo. That's a stupid choice. Get those tits out. Low cut. Bend over a bit. Make sure no one's looking at your face."

I nodded. How lucky was I! I was getting feedback that would change my career!

He wiggled his finger next to the stick.

"Is your ass clean?"

I nodded enthusiastically. Now I was so grateful for the enema!

"Hmm," he hummed. He kept fingering my stuffed cunt. "You need to go for trashy roles. Prostitutes. Whores. Teen moms. You can still pull off teen, at least for a few years. But only roles with real rough lives. That'll explain why you're no beauty."

I wanted to thank him! I wished I could take notes. I'd need to remember this all to tell Heath.

"And clearly you have no hangups about humiliation. Not a lot of girls will take the degrading jobs. Full nudity. Tossed around. That sort of thing. Take those jobs."

He rubbed my clit. During this whole experience I hadn't felt any pleasure. Even still, his technique was off and my body was under too much stress to feel anything except discomfort. He wanted me to act like it felt good, though. So I did.

I moaned and stuck out my tongue like a desperate dog. I humped his hand, which only dug the stick deeper into me painfully. Mmmmmm. It feels so good! I moaned like porn and jiggled my tits with each breath.

"I know it feels bad," he whispered. "I want it to feel bad. I want it to hurt. And I want you to sell the performance like its the best lay you've ever had."

I nodded. I waggled my tongue out of my mouth like I was licking an invisible cock.

He walked behind me. Objects rustled.

"So kind of them to leave so many toys. It was your agent, right?"

I nodded. Did agents regularly do this?

"You should know, I have a bit of a kink for ruining young holes. It's pretty much why I'm in the bizz, actually. I love taking new, tight little holes and destroying them. I love turning naive, innocent sluts into used-up whores that no one will ever want. I have a particular fetish for being a virgin's first and last fuck because she's unusable after me, but I doubt you're a virgin if you're in this state."

I shook my head.

"How many men have used you?"

Earlier that day I would have said only one. But now I held four fingers up behind my back.

"Four? Easy whore. How many have used your ass?"

That morning it would have been zero.

I held up one finger.

He jammed his fingers into my ass and felt around.

"Just now, huh?"

I nodded. He must have found the cum still inside me.

"Did you like it?"

I thought about how he wanted me to answer, then I nodded enthusiastically.

"That's right. You loved it."

Yes! I loved it! I loved my ass stretched around a stranger's cock! I loved his cum in my digestive tract!

He slid two most fingers in beside the first. Then something cold and metal.

"Do you know what toys they left?"

I shook my head.

"Good. You'll find out. This one's a speculum. Do you know what that is? It's for opening holes up wide. But there's actually two speculums here. One for regular gynecology and one for lifestock. That's right. For pigs and cows. Are you a pig or a cow?"

I bounced my tits.

"A cow, that's right. Do you know the difference between a human and lifestock speculum? Lifestock is much bigger."

He cranked open the metal in my ass. It curved around the edges of my hole and pulled apart. Slowly. My ass opened. Desert air rushed in. A dribble of cum slipped out.

I pretended to like it. I whined like it felt good, even though the stretch hurt like I was being ripped apart. I'd never felt such pain.

Mmmm I love it! Gape my ass! Stretch me open! Make me unusable! Ruin my body!

He cranked me wider and wider.

His hot breath hit my ass. I felt it inside my hole. He was looking into me. Examining the inside of my body. I'd never been more ashamed.

His hand slid in again. This time, with my ass gaped open, he forced all four fingers. Then thumb. He was trying to fist me! My ass which had barely taken a cock a few hours before.

The pressure of his hand in my rectum made me scream.

"Ah ah."

I turned the scream into a moan. I liked it! I liked it!

The biggest part of his hand pushed against my entrance. There was no way it would fit!

He cranked the speculum. His hand slipped in.

The relief of it inside me almost felt good. My ass tried to close around him, but the speculum held me open.

He felt around. His fingers pressed against the stick in my cunt through the thin wall.

"Good," he said. "Good little actress."

Suddenly, he uncranked the speculum and pulled it out of my ass. My hole spasmed closed around his wrist.

I could still feel something cold and metal inside me. His wedding ring.

He bucked his arm back and forth. My guts dragged with him. I felt it in my stomach, like my organs were rearranging to make space for him.

"This is my favorite part," he said.

And he ripped his hand out of my hole. It yanked so fast that my ass felt like it was pulling out with him. My hole screamed.

His fingers quickly pried at my hole, holding it open.

He stood and then his bare cock was inside my ass. He fucked into me quickly.

"Can you feel this?"

I nodded.

He stilled and just held his cock in my hole.

"Can you feel this?"

I nodded. It felt like a cock in my ass, which felt unnatural and disturbing. But it didn't hurt like it had when the first man fucked it.

"Not ruined yet!"

He pulled out. And the speculum was back.

"What are you?"

I tried to moo.

Mooooo! I'm a cow!

He laughed. A cold squirt of lube sprayed into my ass. How sweet of him!

The livestock speculum slid deep and start to crank. It wasn't just wider. It also reached far into my ass. As far as a cock would reach.

Again, my ass opened. This time he didn't stop at the same limit. He kept cranking. I must've be open much wider than his wrist. I was, I learned when he easily pushed his fist back into me.

"You know, some girls can take two arms all the way up to the elbows."

Did he want to do that to me? Would he ruin me that bad?

He punched my insides. I thought that if I could see, I would look down and see his fist bulging the front of my stomach with each punch.

At that moment I thought about how I didn't know his name. Or what he looked like. Or his age. All I knew is I was pretending to like his fist in my ass.

He pulled out the speculum and yanked his fist out again. It hurt less. I rolled my hips like I wanted more.

He fucked his cock into my hole.

"Can you feel this?"

I could, but it felt like barely two fingers. I nodded.

He held still.

"Can you feel this?"

I barely could. I shook my head.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

He pushed fingers in beside his cock.

"Moan when you can feel it."

I waited...there, I felt it. I moaned.

"That's four fingers and a cock, you loose whore."

Four? My ass was that loose?

"Squeeze my cock."

I tried. It was hard. My muscles gave out. If I'd had the enema now, I wouldn't be able to hold it in for even a second.

"Squeeze."

He grabbed my throat. My air cut off. I squeezed my ass as hard as I could. He fucked it.

"Your. Ass. Will. Never. Be. Tight. Again."

He gripped my throat tight and came in my ass.

Then he was gone, a few feet away, zipping himself back up.

"Hope you didn't want to do porn," he said, "You'll only be good for the extreme stuff now."

He left me tied exactly how he found me, stick still in my cunt.

The sun went down. Shadows fell over me, cooling my skin finally. Too cool. I shivered. If no one came soon, I would be left here all night. I cried to myself. But at least I'd made an impression with an exec. Maybe he really would cast me, if only as a prostitute in a daytime drama so he could use my ass again on the set.

A few hours after sunset, I heard voices. Two men. Oh no. I'd lost faith that any man would free me instead of using me himself. If women found me, maybe they would feel sympathy.

The two men stopped in front of me. I moaned, catching their attention in the dark.

"Hey, a free use bitch," one said.

"Aw nice."

"Wanna take a break to have some fun?"

"Yeah, why not? I could honestly use a stress reliever after I bombed that audition this morning."

They were actors. But they couldn't be famous ones, I didn't recognise their voices. I shook my head. I didn't want to be used by nobodies.

"I love that we can't even see her face. It's like shes not even a person," the first man said.

"No, look, there's a photo here. Oh wow! It's a headshot!"

"Throw it in the bush. I want to use a worthless slave. I don't want to see its face."

It? I was an it?

The other man pulled my headshot off my foot and threw it into the distance. So much for making industry connections. Now I was just random holes.

"Look at its ass. Wow. It's really been used. Bet it thought that it could come to LA and get famous. But all it got was a busted out shithole."

The stick in my cunt yank out. I cried out.

"Wow. It screams good. Wanna make it scream more?"

"There's a pile of toys here."

"Who cares? We're in nature. There's toys everywhere you look."

A twig snapped. It wooshed through the air and whipped my left tit. I whimpered. It came down again on my right tit.

"Nice. It gets marks easily. You can clearly see them even in the dark."

He whipped me with the twig over and over.

"Hold it's cunt open so I can get its clit."

I screamed and struggled. Please no!

The other man held me still and pulled my clit hood back.

Snap! The twig hit it dead on. I screamed loud enough to echo across the valley.

"Jesus, that makes my cock so hard. We can do whatever we want to it and all it can do is scream."

He whipped my clit again. Pain shot up my body.

"Weren't there fire ant hills back there?"

"Oh yeah! Okay, cunt, can you understand us?"

I nodded.

"We'll untie you and let you go, but only if you suffer for us first."

I nodded. Anything to be free.

"Hell yeah. Let's get it down."

The ropes above me jolted. I squealed. Don't drop me please!

They untied my legs and unfolded them so I was standing. My knees buckled. I was too weak.

They lowered me to the ground.

"Whatever. Crawl, I guess."

They yanked the last rope around my waist. I followed on all fours, still blinded by the mask.

They led me downhill across rocky ground. Finally, they stopped and kicked me over.

"Here we go. Cunt, spread your legs."

I did. They picked me up with some effort and dropped me on a soft pile of dirt. Immediately, tiny bugs crawled up my thighs.

"Hump the ant hill."

I rocked my hips. The soft dirt shifted under me, angering the ants. The first bit me on the ass cheek. Then they were all biting me. Mini bursts of fire spotted my ass, cunt, and thighs. Then they climbed to my belly.

The men mummered to each other. One stomped away. The other laughed at me.

"Push some into your holes."

The dirt?? I picked up a fist full, angry ants swarming over my hand, and stuffed it into my cunt.

"Ass too."

I packed some into my loose ass.

The dirt felt so wrong inside me, but what felt more wrong was the little movements inside me. Ants bit my insides. They sent waves of fire through me.

How had the day become so painful?

The other man returned.

"Found some."

"Nice."

Another stick whooshed through the air, but it hit me much softer than the first. Soft leaves smacked my tits. Why were they being kinder?

They weren't, I realized when it started to burn. My nipples flared in pain.

"Poison oak," they laughed, hitting me over and over. "Keep humping."

Ants bit my cunt. Poison oak stung my tits. I screamed.

I was cut off by a cock down my throat. The second cock ever in my mouth. I flexed my tongue along the bottom of the shaft. His balls slapped my chin over and over. He held my hooded head like a fleshlight as he fucked deep into my mouth.

The other man whipped me again. The man fucking my face moaned as my throat vibrated around his cock.

"Hit it again."

He hit me on the bottom of my feet, twice in quick succession.

"Fuck yeah man, it feels so good when it tries to scream with my cock in its throat."

"It's gonna be so fucked up after this."

"I love these free use sluts out here. There's nothing they wont do."

"Come get in its mouth with me, dude."

He pulled almost all the way out of my mouth and pressed his cockhead into my cheek. Another cock slid in beside it, pressed against my other cheek. They jerked their cocks into my mouth, pushing in as far as the limited space allowed.

They came on my tongue together and tipped my head back until both of their cum ran down my throat.

That made seven loads that I'd taken.

"Alright, cunt. Get lost. You're welcome for untying you."

They left, leaving me alone, untied but still blinded. I touched the mask. It locked with a metal mechanism on the neck.

I crawled down the mountain, naked, hooded, an anonymous slut trying to make it big in the industry. Just another body that no one cared about.

12