Hollywood Housewife Whore Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's knock 'em dead, mi amiga."

Salma replied with a touch of her Spanish language. Seeing Blake remove her thong was enough to encourage her to go ahead and slide her thong down, stepping out of it as the sound of her heels was muted from the white carpet floor down below. Salma turned her back from her friend and then clapped her hands together before yelling.

"Pierre! Reggie! I think it's time both of you got off your asses, got naked and joined us! What are you waiting for!? Come on to the bedroom, fellas!"

Her hands moved behind her back to unsnap her bra while speaking. Blake had noticed Salma's movement of her hands and hurried behind her, aiding the mistress of the night as she unhooked the bra.

"Thank you, sweetie."

It was a soft spoken reply from Salma, as Blake now had to take her bra off. Both of them discarded the bras by slinging them across the room. The bedroom itself was large with a king size bed in the middle. Salma had pulled back the blinds from the window earlier in the day, allowing the light to illuminate the room completely. A large flat screen TV hung on the opposite of the bed, but it's power was off. The bed itself was made up with dark red sheets and blankets, similar to the seats from Salma's limo. Blake was confident that the bed would soon be in use but she preferred start on the floor. It was a simple guess that she and Salma both would be on their knees soon. While waiting for the men to arrive, Blake moved in front of Salma to get her own look at the other woman's amazing tits. It didn't matter that she had witnessed them in the past, they seemed bigger than years ago.

"It's about time, I was starting to wonder if you ladies got started without us."

The voice of Pierre spoke to them in his French accent, but it was Reggie who stepped into the room first. Both men were naked, revealing their skinny and muscular built bodies. They stood together side by side with Reggie to Blake's left, and Pierre to the right side. The men both made surprised expressions across their face as they studied their woman who had chosen them. Pierre stepped his way towards Salma, grinning as she looked up at him and threw her arms around his neck. She pulled herself in, smashing her breasts up against his chest. Blake only had a moment to watch her mentor locking lips with the handsome black man and sharing a kiss. Reggie wanted her attention and took her hand, offering a smile. She soon heard a muffled moan of Salma's voice, but Blake ignored it as she rubbed her bare tits up against Reggie's chest and then cupped his face with her hands.

As they began to kiss, she heard Salma making muffled moans once more. Reggie slid his fingers down her pale white body, caressing her skin and eventually finding his way behind. Blake darted her tongue into his mouth when she felt his hands squeezing her phat ass cheeks. She broke the kiss and starred back into the man's big brown eyes. Blake bit down on her lower lip while Salma and Pierre were busy trading back and forth kisses. She didn't bother paying attention to the action from her right side, as Blake took hold of Reggie's hands and brought them to her breasts. As he gave them an ample squeeze, she bit down on her lower lip and lowered her hands. Blake reached for his long black cock down below, squeezing her right hand fingers around.

"Got something you want, darling?"

Reggie's voice called out to Blake as she grinned at him. Quirking up her eyebrows, she nodded her head. Standing next to her, Salma broke the kisses with Pierre and then also reached for the man's cock. Blake broke eye contact temporarily to study the movements of her mentor. When Salma began to fall down to her knees, that was cue for Blake to do the same. Her big blue eyes shifted back up at Reggie's face as she wanked his cock back and forth with her hand. Blake gritted her teeth and began to speak to him in a low slutty voice.

"Ready for me to shove your dick in my mouth? Ready for me to suck this huge fucking cock dry?"

She bit down on her lower lip, refusing to break eye contact as Blake began to wank that long black cock back and forth from the touch of her hand. Salma heard her friend's words and let out a soft moan. She too was busy working her little hands up and down a big black cock as they were situated side by side. Neither man spoke, as the women worked their hands up and down. Salma was the first one to part her lips and softly kiss the head of Pierre's long black dick. She slid it into her mouth while pushing her hand down to the base. As she began to bob her head up and down, Blake waited before she moved her hand down and parted her own lips. It was up to her to tease her man. Twirling her tongue around the head of his cock, Blake then enveloped her lips around it and began to slowly bob her head up and down.

Reggie and Pierre simply stood there, watching as the women gorged themselves with inch after inch of their long dark meat poles. They let out moans while Salma's muffled voice was the first to create slobbering and slurping noises. Her big brown eyes gazed up at Pierre as she moaned against his shaft. Blake knew better than to break eye contact with Reggie, as she didn't want to focus on what Salma was doing at all. instead this was her moment to shine and show the older woman just how nasty she could get when it came to her subtle methods at sucking dick. Blake shoved her lips all the way down, letting go of Reggie's cock to allow herself to properly deepthroat it. It didn't take her long to began making slobbering and sucking noises, causing the Englishman to groan in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck..."

As Reggie moaned out, this caught Pierre's attention. His eyes shifted over to his friend. Where they both stood, it was a sight to witness with each woman eagerly working their lips up and down. They moved in an off-key, with Salma shoving her mouth down right after Blake. Reggie watched Blake move her hands to his sides, still attempting to go for deepthroat action that resulted in more slobbering noises. Salma brought her lips up to the head and released it with a loud popping noise. She glanced down to spit on that cock before wrapping her right hand fingers back around it. As she was wanking Pierre's cock back and forth, Reggie took control of Blake. He brought his hands down to the side of her head and began to thrust into her mouth.

"That's it, that's it... Don't stop sucking it."

Blake closed her eyes and began to suck inch after inch as it thrust into her mouth. Salma glanced over to her left side, watching her friend get mouth-fucked. She bit down on her lower lip and then glared her eyes up at Pierre. Without a saying a word, she winked at the man, figuring he would know to give her the same treatment. All she had to do was remove her right hand away from his cock and then Pierre brought his hands. Within seconds, both of them sat together with a cock thrusting between their lips. Salma immediately gagged a muffled moan. The two men slowed down for themselves, as it seemed they wanted to work in the same rhythm together. Blake took a moment to glance from the corner of her eyes to her right side. Just as she went to look, Salma also gazed her way.

The two women took a moment to look back at each other. Neither could envy one another as they were sharing the same pleasure together. Salma had moved her hands to her big tits down below, squeezing her nipples between her middle and index fingers as she managed to hold them. That was only a subtle hint of where she wanted Pierre's big black cock next. Blake had her right hand slipped down between her thighs, rubbing at her clit as she felt Reggie's long black cock begin to fuck her mouth once more. The men worked in unison together, bucking their hips and thrusting. Together, Blake and Salma were properly mouth fucked, sucking inch after inch that was fed to them. Salma gazed up into Pierre's eyes and began to muffle a string of moans before she gagged and choked on his length.

"Fucking hell, this woman knows how to suck."

It was Reggie speaking aloud, singing praises of Blake's oral skills. Pierre let out a moan before he replied to his friend, still thrusting his shaft slowly into Salma's mouth.

"Yeah, I think these whores were both hungry for something today."

Together they laughed as Blake and Salma continued to suck. The two men didn't go faster, as they didn't seem to want to overwhelm either woman with just sucking cock. Blake continued to finger her pussy down below as she sucked and slobbered all over that long black pole guided into her mouth. Pierre was the first man to come to a halt. He snatched his cock free from Salma's mouth, letting all of them hear the gasp she made while a few saliva strings dangled from her open lips.

"Hold those tits up for me."

Salma giggled at Pierre's words, capturing Reggie's attention now as he glanced over.

"A man who likes to put big tetas to work, eh? I like dat. Jus' my kinda man."

Blake moaned against Reggie's shaft when she heard Salma slurring her words with her heavy accent. Reggie had moved his hands out from her blonde hair, allowing the actress to release his cock from her lips with a popping noise. Drool trailed out the corners of Blake's mouth, requiring her to lift her right hand and wipe them away while glancing towards Salma. Blake couldn't hold back the urge to watch Salma raise her tits and stuff that huge black cock between them. The man immediately let out a gasping moan. It wasn't the first time Blake had witnessed a cock between those legendary breasts, but it was a sight couldn't take her eyes away from. Salma leaned her head down and spit on the head of Pierre's shaft as he began to thrust forward.

"Mmmmmm, yes... yes.... Fuck my tetas. Jus' like dat, fuck 'em nice and good."

Reggie snapped his fingers at Blake, prompting her to look up at him and see the smirk across his face.

"Hey babe, I want what he's having."

Giggling to herself, Blake was happy that she wasn't forgotten about here. She didn't want to be neglected when it came to the pleasure of tittyfucking. Reaching her hands down, she gripped her big tits and then watched as Reggie held his cock and shoved between the folds. Blake wrapped her tits around it, squeezing them as she tilted her head down and flicked her tongue across the head of his meaty shaft. While she got situated, Salma moaned and was caught in a lustful haze with Pierre pumping his shaft up and down between her gorgeous boobs.

"Ohhhh, mmmmmmm, yes. Keep going, don't stop."

Reggie let out a laugh at Salma's words. As Blake began to pump her tits up and down, he spoke up to his friend.

"I'd say that whore is loving it, huh?"

Pierre chuckled upon answering back.

"Yeah, mate. She knows what she was built for."

As they laughed, Salma let out a mocking giggle in her heavy accent. She continued to squeeze her breasts together, tilting her head down and parting her lips. Each time the head of his cock poked up, she flicked her tongue across it. This only made Pierre began to pump harder and faster between her tits, all while Blake was busy pleasuring Reggie. While one man got to fuck Salma Hayek's tits, it was the other one standing there receiving a titfuck from Blake Lively. Together, they worked while moaning and cooing aloud. Blake couldn't help herself but to glance over and watch Salma's tits be put to work. When her eyes glanced back at the big black cock stuffed between her own tits, Blake spit down on it. The two men stood together with similar facial expressions.

"Feelin' like a king, huh?"

Salma teased Pierre. He blushed, nodding his head unable to reply to her in spoken word as he slowed down his movement. Once again Reggie was distracted by watching Salma. He smiled down at her and spoke.

"You wanna suck on me too while he's working you over?"

"Bring it on, the more the merrier!"

The response from Salma prompted Blake to come to a halt. Reggie completely ignored Blake now as he pulled his cock from her tits and stepped over to Salma. Salma had to turn her head to the left side as he fed his long black cock between her lips. Blake let out a sigh, as it was apparent to her that Salma had won all the attention in this round. She didn't want to compete with her close friend and instead got up from the floor while watching. Salma moaned muffled noises as she closed her eyes and sucked Reggie's cock, all while Pierre began to buck his hips once more and fuck her tits. Blake gasped as she witnessed in her sight, how Salma handled them with such ease.

"Oh my fucking god..."

As Blake spoke, Reggie moaned and then Pierre called out.

"So good, I could fuck these tits every day."

He took a deep breath and began to slow himself down. Reggie had noticed his friend almost coming to a halt and that was a cue for him to snatch his cock out of Salma's mouth. It made a popping noise and a string of spit breaking off, landing onto the floor below. When she turned her eyes to glance forward at Pierre, he had pulled his cock from her tits and it seemed time to change positions. Blake offered a hand to Salma, elevating her up from her knees and standing together. They stood side by side, as now Reggie was to Blake's right hand side and Pierre to the left. This was only temporarily as the men moved around back to the woman they were paired with. Salma glanced over to give a smirk at Blake. It was a quiet gesture, to remind her that she had these men under control and ready to command them.

"Who's ready to really fuck us?"

Salma spoke up while gritting her teeth and moving her hands to her breasts. She teased them as the guys once more seemed focused on her. Perhaps it was the stockings and garter belt still on her body, or maybe her tittyfucking had left a hard impression. Blake didn't want to have to compete for this focus, not with her man. She reached down and grabbed Reggie's cock, bringing his eyes back to her as she smirked, but Salma had other plans. She turned around and tapped Blake on the shoulder to silently alert her to follow behind her. After Salma, Blake turned around and began to climb onto the bed. From where the men were standing, Salma was to the left and Blake on the right side. Together, they crawled up on the bed on all fours. Blake dug her hands down into the sheets of the bed getting a grip while Salma turned to glance beyond her right shoulder. A smug grin came upon her face before she spoke up.

"Want this?"

Rolling her hips, Salma proceeded to grind and then put on a display of twerking skills. Blake had looked over her left shoulder to see Salma's booty moving and shaking about. That was enough to tell her that she needed to repeat the same motions. Giggling to herself, Blake began to roll her hips and repeated the motion of twerking. From where the men stood, they chuckled at watching the sight of two thick asses bumping together, cheeks clapping into a steady rhythm. Salma tilted her head to look over at Blake and offered her a cheeky grin.

"Bloody hell, didn't know you were hiding an arse like that in your dress."

Reggie called out to Blake with a choice of words fitting for the British tone of his voice.

"Yeah, I've got an L.A. face with an Oakland booty!"

After uttering her words, Blake pulled her right hand back and slapped her own ass. Salma continued to twerk and then they felt the bed begin to wobble as both men climbed up and moved in position behind them. Once again, Salma took a look from over the shoulder and then she grinned at Pierre as he moved his strong hands over her juicy firm ass. He squeezed her cheeks, all while Reggie pulled his right hand back to spank Blake's pale white ass. The blonde haired woman was heard letting out a moan before she shoved her buttocks back to tease him. Pierre gripped his shaft and began to tease Salma by rubbing it down between her thighs. All this did was warrant the older woman to bite down on her lower lip and begin to tease him by shaking her ass lightly.

"You don't have much patience."

Salma turned to glance beyond her shoulder and smirk at Pierre. She began speaking with her heavy accent slurring her speech.

"Not when jou are teasin' me like dat."

"Don't know about you, but I'm not gonna allow my whore to wait for long."

Reggie spoke up and caused Blake to suddenly moan as he rubbed his cock against her vulva lips down below. She closed her eyes, gripping the bed sheets below while moaning out to him. It was Blake's turn to begin talking dirty now.

"Come on! Come on and fuck me, you hot stud! Give me that big fucking black cock!"

Blake suddenly gasped as she felt him entering her. Down below, her hands snatched at the red sheets underneath and then it was Salma's turn as Pierre slid his long shaft into her juicy tight cunt. The two men went slow together, almost as if they were working together in unison. As the women moaned, they turned their heads to look at one another. It wasn't the first time Blake had witnessed an expression of pleasure across Salma's face, but unlike their threesome with Winston years ago, now they were getting fucked together. They both gazed into each other's eyes, gripping the sheets of the bed down below and then moaning.

"Ohhhhhhh, ça fait tellement du bien."

A slip up in Pierre's voice came about as he uttered a sentence of his native French language almost in a whisper. Salma turned her head, gazing forward at the headboard of the bed as she began to push herself back in an effort to make Pierre pick up the pace and begin to truly fuck her. She wanted to feel his cock pounding her pussy and didn't want to have to beg like before. Spank! A sound echoed across the room as Reggie smacked Black's phat ass and began to thrust his cock into her pussy. She panted, moaning out to him.

"Oh god, yes. That's it! Fuck me!"

Maybe it was hearing the other woman in a bliss of pleasure that encouraged Pierre to begin thrusting harder and faster. Whatever the case, Salma was satisfied now as she closed her eyes and called out too.

"Ohhhhhh, yes! There jou go, dat's it! Fuck me good!!"

Hearing her words slur had only turned Blake on even more. Salma's long jet black hair began to sway and bounce as her breasts were swinging from underneath. As Pierre began to thrust harder and faster, so did Reggie. Within seconds the men were pumping a cock into a pussy and forcing both women to moan out to them.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah! Fuck me, OHHHHHHHH!!"

Blake screamed out as she gazed forward. Underneath, she could feel her breasts bouncing and swaying. She turned to look at Salma's face, watching her open her eyes as the sound of balls slapping against their thighs was heard loudly. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. If not for still wearing her heels, Salma would've curled her toes up while clutching the red sheets of the bed. With her eyes open, she turned to look at Blake's face, capturing a moment to get lost in those big blue eyes while feeling the sensation of having her cock stuffed with Pierre's big black cock. Moving her right hand up, Salma threw her arm around Blake and pulled her closer. Their shoulders rubbed up against one another as Blake considered kissing Salma. There was more to this than enjoying the company of the men they had chosen.

Pierre and Reggie could be heard moaning and panting as they continued to pump their cocks in and out, but Salma and Blake were distracted with one another. Deep down, Blake truly loved Salma as more than a friend. This was her mentor when it came to dirty adventures like this, and now they were basking in the moment of getting fucked together. Leaning forward, Blake had turned her head and locked lips with Salma, kissing her softly. Salma responded by kissing her back, darting her tongue into Blake's mouth and turning the kiss into one of burning passion. Their kiss broke as Salma's body shook and her tits bounced from underneath, but she wasn't going to allow that to prevent her from kissing her friend. Throwing her arm over Blake again, she pulled her and this time, they locked lips for a passionate kiss, while simultaneously feeling a long black shaft pumping into their cunts.