Hollywood Housewife Whore Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Set her down, set her down!"

Reggie screamed at his friend now as Blake's legs lightly shook. Her orgasm came with such power, Blake panted and attempted to catch her breath as quickly as possible, Each man stepped back from their position and eased their cocks out of her holes. Blake's juices came trickling out, splattering onto the carpet down below of the floor. She hurried and got down on her knees gazing up to see Pierre standing at her right side and Reggie off to the left. Blake didn't hesitate whatsoever to reach up her little hands and wrap her hands around those big black cocks. Her left hand glided with ease due to her sticky juices coating Reggie's shaft. Parting her lips, Blake wasted no time beginning to suck his cock clean from her juices. What a privilege it was for her to be able to have Salma's juices and her own all in the same day.

"Stroke it, stroke it! Yes!"

Pierre called out to her, as Blake was busy slobbering her way up and down Reggie's cock loudly. Her right hand jacked him, going up and down at a fast speed. Salma stopped fingering herself and was tempted to get down on the floor and help her friend, but at what cost? That was the only question stopping her. Blake didn't need a helping hand from the look of things. Salma couldn't have been more impressed or proud to see this display of full fledged lust on sight. She remembered Blake telling the men how she wanted them to finish, so there was no need for Salma to interfere and mess it up for her friend. Moving her hands over her breasts, Salma played with them. She pinched her own nipples while watching Blake pop her lips off Reggie's cock and then move her head to the right.

Blake spit on Pierre's shaft and shoved into her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down, sucking inch after inch while gripping Reggie's cock with her left hand and wanking it back and forth. She continued to suck before popping her lips off again and alternating her mouth back to Reggie's shaft. Salma remained standing there, observing Blake's oral skills and how easily she handled both cocks. It didn't seem to matter one bit that she had reached an orgasm only minutes ago, as Blake handled herself with such a level of experience. Once again, Salma couldn't have been more impressed. She watched Pierre stroke Blake's long blonde hair, pushing his fingers through it before she released Reggie's dick from her lips and alternated back to the other one again. This time however, Blake didn't suck. She heard the men moaning for her and knew their time was short.

"You both gonna cum for me, right?"

Gritting her teeth, she looked at both of them with that same face she had done earlier. Blake gripped their cocks tightly, wanking back and forth. The expression on Pierre's face was enough to convince her that he would probably be the one to blow his load first. Reggie groaned and moved his hand down to pull hers off his cock. He wrapped his hand around it and then Blake let go of the other cock. It was time to roam her hands through her long golden hair, making sure that her swift locks were behind her shoulders properly as she smiled up at both of them and began to beg.

"Cum for me! Cum all over my face! Give me two hot fucking loads... all over my face!"

Salma gasped, swallowing her breath as she continued to watch as the only member of Blake's audience. The men stroked their cocks back and forth while grunting and groaning. Blake licked her lips, closing her eyes in desperate anticipation for the sticky reward she demanded from both of them. Reggie grunted as his cock began to explode from the touch of his hand.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh fuck! Fucking hell!!"

The man screamed as Salma watched the first spurt of cum splatter across the left cheek of Blake's face. Another wad of cum shot into her eyebrow and streaked into her hair. She gasped, right as Pierre cried out and cum began to fly from his cock. A sticky wad slathered across her forehead, causing Blake to laugh and call out to them with her eyes still closed.

"That's it... give me every last drop."

A sticky wad splattered onto the right side of her nose, followed by another spurt that went up her forehead. Reggie squeezed his cock hard, moving the head to her lips where Blake eagerly opened her mouth to suck on it. Pierre didn't bother repeating his friend's actions. Instead he kept his cock aimed at her beautiful face, forcing out a few final droplets that were now dripping from the right cheek of her face. Reggie snatched his cock out of her mouth, making a popping sound as the men took a few steps back. They were both out of breath, but Blake wasn't concerned about them. Looking forward she witnessed Salma's smiling face.

"Ohhhhh, look at you. They made quite the mess, didn't they?"

All Blake could do was grin back at Salma who crawled her way over, licking her lips Pierre placed his hands onto his hips below while catching his breath. Reggie kept his eyes focused on the small reunion down on the floor. Salma moved her hands to Blake, throwing her arms over her neck and then leaning in to begin licking her face clean of the dripping mess.

"Ohhhhhh, thank you!"

Blake called out to Salma, giggling as she felt her tongue cleaning up her skin. Salma gathered up all the cum she could collect within her mouth, taking slow licks.

"These whores are fucking nasty with each other."

Reggie called out to his friend, but Pierre didn't answer. All they did was stand there, watching Salma carefully lick up every last bit of cum that was dripping from Blake's face. She didn't swallow it down. Instead, Salma faced Blake and parted her lips, allowing her to witness the pool of punk in her mouth. Blake opened her mouth, knowing what Salma wanted and then she tilted her head back as the older woman allowed the cum to pour into her mouth.

"Fuck! I thought I seen it all, but wow..."

It was Reggie's voice calling out again while Pierre laughed. Blake loudly gurgled the cum in her mouth, attempting to blow a bubble before she titled Salma's head back and parted her lips. Once again, the cum slid out of the open mouth to one woman, falling into another but Blake didn't let Salma have it all. She kept just enough in her mouth, as she wanted to taste both men's cum mixed together. It was greedy of her after she had already swallowed her own juices and Salma's, but she was going to end this her way. Together, Salma and Blake moved away from each other and sat side by side as they closed their mouths and swallowed the cum. Reggie began to clap his hands, grinning down at them as he was impressed with the entire show they put on. Pierre finally spoke aloud.

"Bonnes putes."

Two words were all Pierre had for the both of them, as he reminded Salma and Blake that they were 'good whores' in his native French language. Blake wasn't sure what he meant, but Salma understood the words, but she felt there was no need to reply whatsoever. Soon the men would be collecting their clothes and Salma would see it upon herself to throw them out of the penthouse. They had made themselves useful for the past few hours, but she planned on spending her night alone with the only woman she felt an honor to share company with. Blake on the other hand was left pondering her thoughts while a shower was much needed. She waited until Salma got up and led the men out of the bedroom while bickering with a bit of back and forth chit chatting.

Left alone in the bedroom for now, Blake thought to herself Salma's words from earlier. There was something funny, but also fitting in the way Salma had dubbed her as the 'American housewife whore'. A nickname that worked in the bedroom given the place they currently resided and where each of the two men were from. But Blake had something better in mind as she thought more on it. Walking into the bathroom, she ran her hand through her long golden hair and then glanced back at the mirror. It took a moment for her to grin to herself, smugly satisfied with the results of this adventure. Watching how Salma arranged her affairs and the ideas she now had in mind from a mentor's guiding hand. Blake thought more to herself in terms of a nickname and felt she had one more fitting. Still smirking back in the mirror, she thought of herself as the Hollywood housewife whore. Now the title was worthy for her name.

TO BE CONTINUED