Hollywood Housewife Whore Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cheeky ladies."

Reggie spoke up as he raised his right hand and brought it down hard across Blake's firm ass. The spank only made her moan into Salma's mouth. Pierre chuckled, letting out a groan before he responded to his friend's words.

"Good whores know how to love each other."

Their kiss broke and then Blake felt Reggie sliding his cock out to make an exit from her cunt. This made her whimper and pout, glaring at him from beyond her right shoulder. Pierre also slid his cock out of Salma's pussy, tapping her shoulder to get the older woman's attention. Salma turned to look at him as Pierre spoke to her.

"Get up, I want to see your eyes while I'm fucking you."

Blake began to turn around to look at Reggie but he slapped her ass again before speaking.

"No! You don't have to move, sweet thing. I just wanna know if a woman like you who is so proud of her arse, do you also like it-"

She cut him off in speech.

"Are you asking me if I take it up the ass? The answer is yes."

Salma couldn't help but laugh at the smug and snarky tone in Blake's reply. She thought to herself, that's my girl. As she flipped herself down on her back and was now laying in a position where Blake could easily crawl over her, Salma set her eyes on Pierre. She gave him a smug grin, watching as the man now stepped off the bed and began to walk over to the right side of the bed. He playfully grabbed Salma's left leg, causing her to squeal playfully as he moved her into position to face him. While Pierre and Salma were busy, Blake and Reggie made their position on the opposite side of the bed. From where Salma was playing, Blake easily moved her arms and crawled towards her. They were seeing each other from an inverted upside down view, but that didn't matter at all. Who better to look at while enjoying a ramming up the ass, Blake thought to herself.

"You want this?"

Pierre spoke to Salma after letting go of her leg and gripping his long black shaft. He rubbed the head against her pink folds, noticing the bit of dark hair she had as a landing strip just above her cunt. Salma now realized that she would have a difficult time maintaining eye contact with this man compared to looking up at Blake's beautiful blue hues. She let out a frustrated sigh, whimpering at him.

"Yes, yes... You know what I want. I shouldn't have to beg, mi amor."

The touch of Spanish coming out in her voice had made Blake blush, just before she felt Reggie's hand slapping her ass from behind. She let out a moan, arching her head forward and then feeling his big black cock shove up the crack of her phat white booty. Feeling it there up the crack, Blake proceeded to roll her hips in an effort to make it slide up and down. Reggie didn't disappoint when he clapped his hands over those firm cheeks and held them together. He began to rub his cock up and down, properly hotdogging her ass cheeks while teasing her. Salma gazed forward to look at Pierre as he slowly slid his big black cock back into her cunt.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, yes...."

Biting down on her lower lip, Salma let out a moan and then quirked her eyebrows up. She moved her hands to caress over her own skin, finding her breasts and pinching at her erect nipples. Pierre moved his hands to her right leg and then Salma lifted it up, flexing it to hang over his shoulder. She felt his fingers nearly slipping across the stocking that covered her muscular leg, as her eyes locked onto him. he began to buck his hips, pumping his cock into her pussy, all while Reggie was pussy sliding his thick rod up and down the crack of Blake's ass. When he finally stopped and let go of her ass cheeks, that was when Blake eagerly anticipated feeling his shaft ram up her ass. She bit down on her lower lip, tilting her head slightly downward as took in the inverted view of Salma's face and body.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!!"

Blake gasped and then screamed upon feeling the head of Reggie's shaft sliding into her dark little hole. She raised her head forward looking towards Pierre as she yelled again.

"Yessss, ohhhhhhh! Fuck yeah!!"

Pushing herself back a bit, Blake made sure that more of that big black cock entered her ass. Salma was alerted to hearing her moans, but she kept her eyes focused on Pierre. She remained massaging her breasts as they slightly bounced in the grasp of her hands.

"Give it to me! Don't stop until you make me cum..."

"You gonna cum for me like a good whore?"

"Mmmmmm, why don't you keep fucking me and find out for yourself."

Salma knew how to push a man's buttons with the right words. She felt Pierre's fingers gripping her leg tighter as he bucked his hips and pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. She maintained her level of eye contact with him, now feeling her breasts wobble and bounce around from her clutching hands. Salma had to fight off the urge to slip one of her hands down below and play with her clit. All the while, she heard Blake cry out and then laugh in pleasure when Reggie began to pound his cock up her buttocks.

"That's it, ohhhh yeah! Fuck me in the ass! Right up the ass, that's how I like it!!"

Gazing up at her friend, Salma moaned before she called out to Blake.

"Jou never told me dat after all dis time, jou became an ANAL LOVIN' WHORE!!"

To hear Salma slur her words and scream into her face, Blake wanted more.

"Call me a fucking whore, Salma!"

Spank! Reggie sent his hand down onto Blake's ass, smacking the right cheek as he continued to thrust. Over and over, he pounded inch after inch of his long black cock into her ass. Blake gazed down to see Salma's eyes starring at her from their inverted view. That was when she finally made her move to lift her hands from the bed and cup Salma's face. It didn't matter that they were looking at each other upside down, Blake was going to kiss her anyway. She leaned her head down, locking lips with Salma who immediately moaned into her mouth. The guys were busy, giving each woman as much as they could with hard fast thrusts. Blake and Salma danced their tongues together, kissing tenderly but it was only momentarily. Pierre pulled at Salma's leg and quickly let go. He moved his hands to her hips and then slid her away from Blake, breaking the kiss.

"What!?"

She glared back at Pierre with an angry expression, but all he did was smile at her. Pierre had pulled Salma at the edge of the bed and leaned over as she finally moved her hands away from her breasts in a desperate attempt to clutch at the bed sheets. Pierre leaned down, starring into her eyes as he moved his hands to cup Salma's face.

"I said eyes on me."

He kissed her lips softly and then Salma bent her knees, as she felt his big black cock pumping into her pussy once more. Her huge tits smashed up against his chest as they kissed and Pierre took her. When the kiss broke, he moved his lips to her neck and then Salma closed her eyes, embracing this moment for herself.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!! YES, YESSS, YESSSSSS!! OHHHHH GOD!! POUND MY ASS WITH YOUR BIG FUCKING BLACK COCK, YESSSSSSSS!!"

Blake was screaming her lungs out as the sound of bodies smacking together was enough to tell Salma and Pierre that someone was in a lustful bliss. Her eyes were closed, tits bouncing and shaking from underneath as she balled up the bed sheets with her clutching hands. Blake was caught in that heat of the moment, feeling every inch of Reggie's long black snake pounding in and out of her dark little hole. He had moved his hands to her hips, occasionally raising his right hand to bring it down for a good spank across her right cheek. Salma kept her eyes shut, gasping upon feeling Pierre lick and kiss at the side of her neck. She wrapped her legs around his waist, poking the heels of her shoes into his buttocks. Throwing her arms around his back, Salma raked her fingernails into his skin as he pushed her to the point of no return.

"DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP!! OHHHHH GOD, I'M ALMOST THERE!!"

Hearing Salma scream out, Blake didn't become distracted this time. She was too caught in the pleasure of having her ass pounded from behind with a strong cock. Salma gasped, eyes still closed as she raking her fingernails down Pierre's back, breaking the skin lightly as he screeched in pain. Pierre could feel her hot sticky juices flooding his cock from within as Salma had reached her breaking point. She had threw her legs out, stretching them as they shook at the power of her mighty orgasm. The man immediately moved his hands away from her and began to rise up, pulling his cock from her busted pussy, resulting in Salma squirting excess love nectar across his dark skin. She swallowed her breath, gasping as she starred back at him and noticed the glistening wetness across his skin.

"Oh my god, that is so fucking beautiful..."

It was Blake's voice calling out as she gazed forward and noticed the mess on Pierre's skin. From such a mighty orgasm and the sound of Salma's voice, Reggie had also been alerted. He slowed down, almost to a halt as his cock was still up Blake's phat ass. Everyone in the room could hear Salma gasping, attempting to catch her breath slowly in a recovery. She still had the strength within to turn around and look at Blake, but the other woman spoke before Salma had a chance.

"Need a spare tongue for some clean up, honey?"

Blake flashed a smug grin at Pierre. It was the type of facial expression that Salma could do better than anyone. Witnessing that from her, Salma couldn't have been more proud in this moment. This was not the same girl she remembered years ago in the first game of La Caza that she had played with Blake. What Salma was witnessing now was a different kind of woman. The type who knew what she wanted and was willing to get it. Reggie pulled his cock out of her ass and then Blake was free to crawl over the bed. Salma stood up on her feet, standing next to Pierre as if to present the man to Blake. Biting down on her lower lip, Blake glared up at Pierre as he stepped forward to the bed.

"I wanna watch you lick him clean."

Salma spoke up to her friend, but Blake was ignoring her for the time being. This was her moment to shine and make her mentor proud, as that was how Blake thought of it. She licked her lips, pushing her teeth together to give Pierre an expression of devious hunger. Her hands moved over his ebon skin, trailing her fingers up that strong stomach as she then parted her lips and darted her tongue out. Reggie stepped off the bed, wanking himself with his right hand as he moved to watch Blake lick all of Salma's juices from his friend's body. Blake wasted no time licking up from his lower stomach, swallowing it down with a moan that only made Salma grin to herself. When Blake glanced down at his cock, she wasted no time moving her hands to it.

Pierre was still hard, as the man had some how managed to hold himself back from delivering a surge of cum up Salma's pussy. For Blake, that just meant all the more fun. As she stroked his cock slowly with both hands, she considered the possibility of getting fucked by both men with Salma as her only audience to witness it. She parted her lips, sliding her white fingers down to the base of the man's long shaft and then bringing it into her mouth. Squeezing her lips tightly around it, Blake softly moaned and then began to bob her head up and down. She sucked him clean of Salma's love nectar, swallowing it down before pushing her lips all the way down. She wanted them all to hear her gag and choke on Pierre's long black cock. No one had to wait for long, as Blake quickly gagged and then pulled her lips back to the head, releasing it with a popping sound.

"Marvelous."

A one word reply from Salma was enough to get Blake's eyes to glance over towards her. She witnessed the smile across her old friend's face, knowing it was a genuine look of joy. Salma had been thinking to herself now while watching Blake's actions. Perhaps it was time for her to see what Blake had learned, considering all the stories she had told her of the last time the woman had dirty fun. Salma made her mind up, prompting a simple question to her now.

"Do you wanna fuck both of them?"

Blake would've laughed if she wasn't feeling the lust exhilarate through her. With a devious grin, she nodded her head in reply to Salma, then glanced her eyes up at Pierre before giving Reggie that same smirk on her face. Salma flashed her teeth while chuckling a seductive laugh, before she clapped her hands together to make sure she had the men's attention.

"Can you guys handle her? Do you think you can?"

"Without a question."

Pierre replied first, then Reggie spoke up.

"I've made her scream but I haven't made her cum yet."

Salma laughed as she offered Blake a hand to rise up from the floor. She couldn't pass the chance to make a teasing response back to Reggie.

"Well I'd say now you've got the chance.... that is if you both think you can handle this American housewife whore."

"I'll handle her alright."

Once again, Pierre replied to her, prompting another response from Salma.

"Oh yeah? Prove it. Give her what she wants."

This was it. Blake had her moment all to herself to shine and take control. With Pierre standing to her right side and then Reggie off to the left, she reached down and grabbed both men by their cock. Twisting a tight grip to show them that she meant business, she now spoke aloud.

"I want you both to fuck the shit outta me at the same time."

Her eyes shifted to Reggie and she spoke again.

"I want you to make me cum all over your big fucking black cock. Think you can handle that?"

Blake then leered over towards Pierre before uttering more words of filth.

"And when you're ready to cum, get me down on my knees."

Once again, she looked back at Reggie. Salma watched as Blake spoke again.

"And then cum all over my fucking face. I want two huge, hot loads of cum dripping down my face."

The floor was all Blake's as she had control now. Salma stood back, watching as Blake guided both men by walking them by the cock. It was time for a familiar position to make for three people. Such a position that she had learned from her last slutty adventure. Blake patted the bed, motioning for Pierre to sit down and then let go of each cock. Once he sat down with his legs bent from the edge of the bed, she made her move by climbing up and turning her back to him. Salma came rushing over to aid Blake, as she realized her friend was going for a reverse cowgirl position. Pointing her finger at Reggie, Salma spoke to him.

"Give her what she wants."

He ignored Salma completely, not listening to her words. All she could do was stand back and plant her hands onto her hips, observing the situation in front of her. Blake had carefully gripped Pierre's long black cock, lining it up to slide down the crack of her ass. He had to aid her, using his hands to help find her tight back door hole. The man gasped as she lowered herself down onto it. Blake bit down on her lower lip, softly whimpering as she had another cock up her ass for the second time this evening. It was now Reggie's turn to enter her, as Blake spread her legs to invite him back into her pussy. Salma stepped around the room, going to the opposite side of the bed as she watched the man.

"Come on! Get over here and fuck me again!"

Blake called out to Reggie and she didn't have to wait any longer. He stepped forward, gripping his shaft as he guided it into her pussy and gazed up at her breasts. From this position, he felt the need to move his hands over her tits and take a good squeeze at them. Blake moaned, gasping and swallowing her breath upon the sensational feeling of having two cocks inside of her. All Salma could do was stand back and watch as Pierre was the first one to begin bucking his hips to thrust upward to pump his cock into her ass. Reggie then slowly began to do the same, pumping his fat black dick into that juicy cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah! That's it!!"

Yelling in excitement, Blake bit down on her lower lip and moaned a muffled noise. It took the men time to thrust into a slow and steady rhythm, getting used to the position they had made with her. Salma trailed her right hand down and began to pinch at her clit as she softly moaned at the sight she was witnessing. Such beauty it was to see Blake caught in between, right in the middle of these two men.

"Faster! Come on, give me those fucking cocks!! FUCK ME!!"

This time when Blake screamed to them, she seemed to get her point across. Reggie moved his hands away from her tits, letting out a growl as he bucked his hips harder and faster. She closed her eyes momentarily, feeling Pierre's hard shaft pump into her ass, followed by Reggie's thrusts simultaneously. This was the feeling that Blake had been neglecting for what felt like an eternity. The last time she had the joy of getting fucked by two men at the same time, it left quite the memory. At long last, she was finally satisfied, all while Salma was left out to watch the sight at bay. It wasn't a problem to the older woman as Salma had now dipped her index finger down past her vulva lips and began to slowly finger her pussy. She whimpered while Blake screamed.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!! OHHHHHHHHH GOD, YEAH!! OHHHHHHH YESSSSSS!!"

Grunt sounds were heard from the voices of both men as they continued to fuck her. Pierre gritted his teeth together, groaning as Reggie then called out to his friend.

"Hold her! Come on, let's lift this whore up!"

Salma's eyes caught the sight of two men struggling from the position that Blake had decided for them. All she could do was smile as they both wrapped their arms around Blake and Reggie stepped backwards far enough to allow Pierre to stand up on his feet. Blake responded by throwing her arms around Reggie's neck and shoving her busty chest up against his. She knew the position they were going for now and she helped maintain it as she was lifted off her feet and still had both cocks lodged inside of her. Glancing from the left side, Blake caught sight of Salma's stunned face. The older woman had moved her left hand to play with one of her tits while slowly fingering herself. Salma gasped when she seen both men pumping their cocks into Blake in a perfect unison.

"Ohhhh, yes! Yes! DAT'S IT, DAT'S IT!!"

Blake didn't expect to hear Salma cheering and her voice slurring. She turned to look at Reggie, but his eyes were closed. Salma stomped her heels into the carpet floor down below, hollering at them.

"Fuck that American housewife whore! FUCK HER!! DAT'S IT, GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTS!!"

Grunts were heard from the men as they continued to buck their hips and pump their cocks into Blake's holes. Pierre had moved one of his hands to her right leg just for extra insurance at holding her up in this position while Reggie kept his arms wrapped around her. She closed her eyes, lost in the bliss of his pleasure. Blake screamed at them again.

"YESSSS, OHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD!! YESSSSSSSSS!!"

Salma's lower lip dropped. If only Blake could see this for herself, she said to herself from within the back of her mind. By now she had dipped her middle finger into her pussy, furiously fingering herself with two fingers. She had moved her left hand down below, pinching at her clit hard while watching this display of hard fucking. Blake couldn't handle much more but she knew that the climax she had building up after all this time would be one that Reggie was never going to forget for as long as the man lived. Panting and breathing in and out, Blake opened her eyes and then screamed again.

"OH MY GOD, OHHHHHH FUCK!! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, OHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Eyes widening as she gasped, Blake felt the rush from within as her inner walls began to give out. Reggie moaned, wailing out in his voice at the feeling of her orgasm. Salma could tell from the look on the man's face, he was struggling to hold back from blowing his load within Blake's tight cunt.