Holmes & Watson Ch. 01 - Meetings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head and took Sadie's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"The poor bitch was just starting to show," she continued. "Bloody men! They think they own the bloody place! They pick up vulnerable young women, fuck them and then fuck off! At least Uncle Herbie brings them into hospital. Not that I'm excusing the dirty old bastard, mind you," she raved.

"So I told him that I'd help her. Not him, mind you. And I mentioned that Professional Nursing Standards were doing the rounds this week. He nearly shat himself! And when I asked how Aunty Doris was, he started to shiver and shake. I knew I had him then!"

All three women laughed. Over a pot of freshly brewed tea, and a cigar each for Olwen and Ella, Olwen related what Andy had told her earlier. Sadie preferred to smoke her pipe. She puffed away contentedly and listened to Ella's story with a smile on her face. Ella winked at her best friend, and continued to speak.

"It's Aunty Doris's birthday on Sunday," she said. Sadie and I are going to pop in with a card and a little present later on this evening. I want to wait until I'm sure Uncle Herbie will be in. I'll have another quiet word with him. He'll get the work done, with no corners cut, or I'll have to 'let slip' about his playing away in front of Aunty Doris!"

Sadie looked at Olwen and winked at her.

"You see what I have to put up with?" she asked with a smokey smile. "This devious bitch needs taking in hand firmly. It's a good job I like to spank, and she likes having her arse warmed, don't you agree, Olwen?"

"Oh yes," breathed Olwen, her eyes glistening at the thought of ever having the chance to put Ella over her knee. "I'm hoping to find someone who likes a good spanking when I come to the club tomorrow night. It's been too long since I administered a good, sound spanking to a nice pretty arse!"

When it was time for Ella and Sadie to go, Olwen accompanied them to the front door. Sadie took Olwen's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"I'm glad that you are coming back to the fold," she smiled. "I could never understand why you married Vince. Even if I agreed with women like us marrying men, just to make things look normal, I never understood why you stopped coming to the Gateways. You're a dyke, Olwen. And we sister dykes love you for it."

She leaned forward and kissed Olwen full on the mouth. Olwen felt Sadie's soft wet tongue lick her lips as their mouths met. She opened her mouth to receive Sadie's tongue, but the kiss was a brief one, and Sadie had already broken it.

Olwen blushed.

"Thank you, Sadie," she whispered. "Ella is very lucky to have you as her girlfriend and her Mistress, and I'm even luckier to have you both as my protectors and my friends."

It was Ella's turn to lean in for a kiss, and Olwen felt her clit twitch as their two sets of lips met. Like Sadie's effort, the kiss was sweet and tender, but all too brief.

"Don't be late tomorrow night," Ella said with a wink. "We'll see you there at half past seven. Do you still have your membership card?"

Olwen nodded with a grin.

"I don't know why I kept it after Vince forbade me from going there again," she said. "But it's in a tin in my wardrobe. When Vince first got sent down, I used to get it out now and again and look at it and remember the good times I'd had there."

"Good times are back on the agenda," Ella smiled. "When we go to see Aunty Doris this evening, I'll just quietly confirm with Uncle Herbie that the work on this house will start on Monday, and that there'll be no charge. I'll confirm it all with you tomorrow night. You can buy me a drink to show your gratitude!"

"I'll buy both you beautiful ladies a drink," said Olwen, pulling them both to her and giving them both a loving hug.

And then she was on her own again, in the big, three storied house. She'd allowed Andy to open up the middle and top floors for his inspection, and she went right through the house again, imagining in her mind's eye how it would look in a few short weeks.

Then Olwen returned to the kitchen and sat down at the table. She needed to draft an advertisement for a lodger. Mrs Powell in the Post Office allowed local people to place 'small ads' as she called them on the notice board there. Olwen's would be pinned there soon. And then maybe she'd have some sort of regular income to supplement her meagre, rapidly depreciating savings.

Olwen went to bed early on Thursday night, and slept in late on Friday morning. She knew that she would be out until the early hours of Saturday morning, and she wanted to be well rested.

After her Friday lunch, Olwen got the tin bath down from its resting place on the back of the scullery door. She filled a pail with water and put it on the range to heat up. Whilst she waited for the water to warm, Olwen placed the bath on the rush matting in front of the range, and went to get a couple of towels, her flannel and her soap and shampoo When she felt it was was warm enough, she poured the water into her bath, stripped off and got in carefully. She had reserved enough water to swill her hair and she began to bathe.

Half an hour later, with the water beginning to feel uncomfortably cool, Olwen stood up and towelled her upper body dry. She stepped out of the tin bath carefully and dried her legs. Then she knelt down at the side of the bath and used the rest of the bucket of water to swill her hair. That done, she wrapped her head in a smaller towel, and sat, naked on her rocking chair at the side of the range.

Olwen contemplated the thick mass of tight, curly hair that covered her cunt. She wanted to look her best tonight, and, with a bit of luck, someone might be fingering that cunt. If she was really lucky, she might even get her cunt eaten. So, her mind made up, she went to the drawer by the side of the kitchen sink and took out her pair of scissors.

Carefully, and holding her breath as she worked, Olwen trimmed the luxurious bush until all she had left was a neat triangle of stubble left. She ran her fingers over it, and decided that she'd gone too far. It would itch like crazy when she was in the warm, sultry atmosphere of the Gateways club.

There was nothing for it, she decided. Earlier, when Andy had been working his way through the house, she'd taken him into the bathroom on the top floor. It had been shut up for years, but she recalled seeing Vince's razor and shaving mug on the shelf underneath the mirror. Olwen hurried upstairs.

Shaving in tepid water was no fun, but Olwen had found a new packet of razors in the bathroom cabinet, so at least she had a keen blade with which to work. By the time she was satisfied with her handiwork, Olwen's cunt was as smooth as a baby's bum, and looked, to Olwen at least, desirable and very attractive. She resisted the temptation to jill herself in front of the warm range, and instead, used the bucket to empty the tin bath, pouring the dirty water carefully down the kitchen sink.

She took a great deal of time and effort selecting her outfit for the evening. She didn't have a great many clothes, but what she did have was a smart black cocktail dress that Lady Fuckwitt-Cunt had passed onto her, for wearing at her soiree evenings.

It was beautifully made, and when Olwen put it on, her 38D tits almost spilled out of the low cut neckline. That was the image that Lady Fuckwitt-Cunt intended Olwen to portray - a servant with big tits, available to any or all of her guests.

Olwen looked at herself critically in the mirror.

"No," she decided. "That cheap bra is too visible and spoils the effect."

She carefully removed the dress and took off her bra. She was proud of her tits. They were firm, and sat high on her chest with hardly any sign of drooping. Her thick, rubbery nipples were a beautiful milk chocolate colour, and they were very sensitive. If whoever Olwen picked up that night paid any attention to her tits, Olwen would be like putty in her hands. She grinned to herself and took off her cheap knickers too.

"What the hell?" she said aloud to herself. "They'll only get in the way if I get lucky tonight!"

When she eventually stepped out into the clear, crisp air of a typical London November evening, Olwen was wearing her best winter coat over her cocktail dress. Under her dress all she had on was the lacy suspender belt that she'd bought years ago to try and dissuade Vince from carrying on an affair with the bar maid down in the Nag's Head pub. She'd rolled on a brand new pair of silk stockings and attached the lacy tops to her suspenders. Olwen's outfit was completed with a pair of black stiletto shoes, that showed off her shapely calves beautifully.

"You look good enough to eat, even if I do say it myself!" Olwen thought to herself as she waited at the bus stop for a bus to take her to the King's Road in Chelsea.

Olwen showed her membership card to the very large, very butch-looking woman on the door of the club, and was immediately granted access. All sorts of memories came flooding back as she entered the dimly lit, smokey room. The bar was still where she remembered it, and she made her way towards it.

Couples were sat at small tables, some holding hands and talking, others kissing. Olwen wondered if she would get lucky tonight. She had to cross the dance floor to get to the bar, and women were dancing together, some very closely indeed. Olwen smiled as she recognised the record that was playing. It was 'Love Is All Around' by The Troggs, and it was certainly very appropriate, she thought.

Olwen stood by the bar and tried to attract the attention of the barmaid, who was chatting with another customer at the other end of the bar. She seemed oblivious to the fact that Olwen was waiting to be served.

"Oi! Dee Dee, put that tart down and get your pretty arse over here. We're dying of thirst!" yelled a voice close to Olwen, causing her to jump. She looked to see who had shouted and found herself face to face with Sadie, who winked at her.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in!" Sadie teased. "You look gorgeous, Olwen. If Ella wasn't already on her way, I'd take you home and fuck you myself!"

Olwen blushed and was about to reply when the barmaid interrupted.

"Thanks for nothing, Sadie, you loud mouthed cow!" she began with a scowl. "I was getting on well with that girl. She's an Australian student on exchange over here. And she didn't take kindly to being called a tart!"

Sadie shrugged.

"You're here to serve the members, not to try and pick up every Sheila from Alice Springs," retorted Sadie and Dee Dee's mouth fell open in astonishment.

"How the hell did you know her name was Sheila?" she gasped in amazement. "And how did you know she's from Alice Springs? I've been giving her my best pick-up lines for about half an hour, and she'd only just started to tell me her story."

"I'm a fucking genius, that's how," Sadie smirked. "Now get me a bottle of house white and six glasses. "

Dee Dee turned away to get Sadie's order, and she scowled again when Sadie called after her,

"And make sure the wine's chilled and the glasses are clean!"

Olwen looked at Sadie and giggled.

"How did you know that girl's history?" she asked.

"Obvious, isn't it?" replied Sadie with a grin. "All Aussie women are called Sheila, and Alice Springs was the first place that popped into my head. I got lucky, but Dee Dee doesn't know that!"

When Dee Dee returned with a bottle of wine and six glasses on a tray, she found Sadie and the woman she was with giggling like a pair of overgrown school girls. Dee Dee made up her mind to tell Ella as soon as she saw her that her girlfriend was flirting with someone else whilst Ella's back was turned. That'd teach the loud mouthed, interfering bitch!

Sadie and Olwen made their way back to where their little group was sitting. Ella had arrived in the time that Sadie was at the bar, and the two lovers embraced warmly, sharing a deep, open mouthed kiss. Then Sadie made some introductions.

"Ladies, this is Olwen, a very good friend of Ella's and mine. Olwen this is Vivian and her girlfriend, Holly. And I'm afraid I don't know this lady. But you're very welcome indeed, my dear."

"I'm sorry," said Ella, looking round the group. "This is Joan, or to give her her full title, Dr. Joan Watson. She started work in the hospital recently, and she doesn't know anybody in London, so I brought her along tonight. Joan's an ex army medic, recently returned from Aden."

"I was fortunate to get a post in the hospital," Joan Watson told the listening group. "I was shot when a group of terrorists attacked the field hospital where I was working in Aden. I'm much better now, but I sometimes get flashbacks. I dream about my dead colleagues, and I wake up in a cold sweat. The army brass decided that I was unfit to continue as an army medic, and discharged me. So I came back to London a couple of months ago. Luckily, I managed to get a job for the summer as a locum at the hospital. I heard this week that they're going to extend my contract until Christmas. So when I heard from Ella about this club, I asked her to bring me along to celebrate. The only drawback is that I have to use this bloody thing after a long shift in the hospital."

Joan brandished a stout walking stick.

"Still, it could be worse," she smiled bravely. "I could be six feet under like a lot of my colleagues. I'm very lucky to have survived the attack that killed so many of them."

"Well, you're very welcome, Dr. Watson," said Vivian with a smile. "I'm sure that we old stagers all agree that it's lovely to have two new member in our little circle."

Drinks were poured and everyone settled down to enjoy each other's company.

"Olwen's not a new member, Viv," Ella smiled. "She's more of a lost sheep returning to the fold aren't you, doll?"

Olwen smiled.

"I used to come here all the time," she admitted. "But I lost my way when I met my husband. But since he's left me, I've seen the errors of my way. I'm a proud lesbian, even if I only admit it to you ladies."

She smiled at Joan Watson.

"I have something to celebrate too " she said. "Ella has kindly arranged for her uncle to do some repair work on my house in Baker Street. I'll soon be in a position to take in a lodger, if any of you ladies require a roof over your head?"

Olwen, Ella and Vivian all lit up cigars, whilst Sadie and Dr. Watson both took out their respective pipes and began stuffing the dainty bowls with tobacco. Holly, who was the youngest of the ladies present, was allowed the occasional puff on Vivian's cigar, and the two women shared some deep, smokey kisses too.

Olwen wanted to take Ella aside and thank her for all the help she had given, but Ella brushed off Olwen's gratitude.

"I'd do the same for any sister," she smiled, "and I'll be keeping a close eye on Uncle Herbie's men to make sure they do a proper job. You need to think about advertising for a lodger, doll," she continued. "They'll put an advert up in here, I'm sure."

Olwen couldn't remember when she'd had such an enjoyable evening. She danced with Vivian and with Holly, both of whom seemed rather subdued, despite the friendly atmosphere. When she and Holly returned to the table after a particularly slow and rather intimate dance, Vivian seemed to make up her mind about something. She rapped her knuckles on the table and asked for everyone's attention.

"I'm sorry to say that this is going to be my last night here at the Gateways," she announced. "My husband has been told that he is to be moved to a new parish in Leeds. We are leaving on Monday."

"Your husband is moving to a new parish?" asked Olwen in astonishment. "You mean you're married to a vicar?"

Vivian shrugged.

"Yes, and he knows about my membership here, and about Holly," she replied sadly. "My relationship with Holly saves him the bother of having to have anything to do with me sexually. She lives with us at the vicarage, as our house keeper. It saves any embarrassing questions from Henry's parishioners."

There was silence amongst the group as this information was absorbed, and then Holly said in a trembling voice,

"The bishop has already appointed Henry's replacement. He's moving in at the end of next week. That means I have to move out. I can't travel to Leeds with Viv, because the vicarage there comes complete with a housemaid, so this is our last night together."

The young woman looked as if she was about to burst into tears, and Vivian pulled her into a tight embrace and stroked her head gently.

"I'll never forget you, my darling," she whispered. "Both Henry and I are very sad that you can't come with us."

Ella nudged Olwen and winked at her. Olwen understood immediately.

"Um... I'm really sorry about your situation, Holly," she said. "I don't know if this is any help to you, but I was intending to advertise for a lodger. You're welcome to come and stay at my house until you can find somewhere else to live."

"Both Vivian and Holly looked at Olwen with gratitude.

"Oh thank you, Miss," beamed Holly, and Vivian reached out and took Olwen's hand.

"That's extremely kind of you, Olwen," she smiled. "But you should know that Holly has particular needs. She can be extremely wilful and I often have to discipline her. Henry loves to watch me spank her pretty little bottom."

Holly blushed and looked at Olwen.

"I can't afford to pay you any board and keep," she admitted, "but if you're serious about letting me stay with you, I'll make sure I behave, and I'll keep your place neat and tidy for you."

"You're welcome to stay at mine," Olwen said. "I've never had a housemaid before, and if what Vivian says is true, I'm perfectly capable of administering a good brisk spanking if you step out of line!"

Holly blushed and looked down into her lap. Vivian nodded approvingly, and mouthed a 'thank you' to Olwen.

When Holly knocked on Olwen's front door at half past ten the following Monday morning, Andy and his crew of labourers had already been at work for nearly three hours.

Olwen took one look at Holly's tear stained face and hustled her into the kitchen.

"Now you sit down there, and I'll make us both a nice cup of tea," she smiled kindly. "I'm sorry about the noise and the mess. I'm having the house done up. If you can cope with the disruption, you're very welcome here. The men have promised me that they'll be finished in three weeks, tops."

"I can cope with anything, Miss," Holly said in a brave voice. "And I'll clean up each night when your workmen have finished. I'm good at housework. I used to 'do' for Viv, as well as looking after her physical needs. I miss her so much already!"

Olwen looked at her young, new housemate.

"How old are you?" she asked, "and what else are you good at?"

"I'll be twenty on Christmas Eve, Miss. My mam didn't have a lot of imagination, and when I popped into the world, she'd already trimmed up for Christmas. That's how I came by my name. It's a bloody good job I wasn't born on November the fifth, or I'd probably be called Guy Fawkes!"

Olwen burst out laughing, and took the young woman's hand.

"You didn't answer my second question," she said quietly. "What else are you good at?"

Holly looked defiantly at Olwen.

"I'm good at sex," she replied proudly. "I love eating cunt, and although I doubt if I'll get the chance here, I like to suck cock too. As you might have guessed, I bat for both teams, but since I've been with Viv., I have only been fucked by her."

Holly stopped and put her hand up to her mouth.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Miss," she said softly. "Me and my dirty mouth. I hope I didn't offend you? Do I need to go over your knee and be spanked?"

Olwen laughed.

"Offend me?" she replied, "Whatever gave you that idea? I suppose I'm bi-sexual too. Before my husband left me, he'd been in prison for years. I've had to make do with my fingers and a candle since he was banged up! I'm gagging for sex, and believe me, I know that no-one knows how to pleasure a woman with her mouth like another woman! But as for spanking you, I'm going to have to learn some patience. I'll get round to it this evening after the workmen have gone home!"