Holmes & Watson Ch. 01 - Meetings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly grinned and licked her lips in a disgustingly filthy looking gesture.

"We're going to get on well, I think, Miss," she giggled, batting her eyelashes flirtatiously.

"Until the work is finished," Olwen said, getting to her feet, "there's only one bedroom here. Do you mind sharing a bed with me?"

Holly got up too and came close to Olwen. "You're not the only one who is gagging for sex," she admitted. "Viv. and I fucked last night and again this morning. Of course I'll share your bed. And didn't you mention something about a candle?"

The weeks flew by. Holly settled in very well into Olwen's household routine (and into her bed too!) By the time the renovations were nearing completion, Olwen and Holly were as happy as an old married couple, despite the fact that a lack of money was now becoming a serious threat to their new found domestic bliss.

Holly had been as good as her word. She was an excellent housekeeper, and even when Herbie's men resumed their sawing and hammering, plastering and painting, the house looked spick and span every morning when the whole gang arrived to make another mess.

One Saturday morning, just before Christmas 1967, Olwen and Holly sat at the kitchen table with the inevitable pot of tea between them. They'd slept in, having got home late from the Gateways club the previous evening. Both women still bore the after glow of the mutual cunt worshipping session they had shared before getting up from bed and dressing.

Olwen took the tin that she kept her housekeeping money in down from the shelf in the kitchen. She put it on the kitchen table and opened it. Counting the contents did not take a great deal of time.

"Two pounds, fourteen and sevenpence," she reported to Holly. "I think we'll have to forego the champagne and caviar this evening, darling. I wonder if I can get some people to send me more washing? We're really strapped for cash."

Holly looked at Olwen and reached across the table to take her hand.

"I'm sorry," she said. "Having me here to live with you has doubled your outgoings. I love living here, but if it means that you are going to be penniless, I'll move out."

"Don't be so silly," Olwen snapped. "Since you moved in, the house is alive again, to say nothing of me! Having you in my bed is a great comfort, and if we are a bit strapped for cash, once these builders have finished, I'll be advertising for a lodger. That'll be a great help."

Holly smiled.

"Thank you," she said softly. "I love living here with you. It was nice when I was housekeeping for Viv. and Henry, but she and I had to be so careful. When parishioners called to see Henry, I had to be on hand to serve tea and I always had to refer to him as 'Vicar'. Here, I can kiss you whenever I want, and if you suddenly decide that I need to be spanked, we can just get on with it."

She stopped talking and looked at Olwen fondly. A deep blush began at her throat and spread upwards to her elfin-like face.

"I think I love you, Olwen," she whispered. "I never want to leave here, and I want to be with you until I'm old and grey!"

Olwen chuckled.

"By the time you're old and grey, I'll be in my wooden overcoat, feeding the worms," she replied, "but that's years ahead. Of course you can stay, if only to keep the place clean and tidy and to eat my cunt regularly!"

The two women kissed and cuddled in the warm kitchen, whilst upstairs the sound of hammering, sawing and banging meant that the house renovations were in full swing.

Early on the following Monday morning, Holly slid out of the warm bed that she and Olwen shared. Looking at her naked body in the mirror on the wall, the young woman smiled at the sight of several love bites that showed up darkly on her pert little tits. She dressed quietly and slipped out of the house without waking Olwen.

When she got back several hours later, she found her lover smoking anxiously in the kitchen. Olwen's face lit up when she caught sight of Holly.

"There you are!" she said in a relieved voice. "I've been worried sick! I thought that you'd gone back on what we talked about the day before yesterday, and had left without saying goodbye!"

She put her cigar down in the ashtray on the kitchen table and looked at Holly sternly.

"You're a very naughty girl, and you're going to get a good spanking," she said in a low voice. "Go into the bedroom and take all your clothes off. This is going to be a serious punishment, young lady!"

Holly blushed and stood up.

"Before I go," she replied, "I wanted to give you this."

She put her hand down the front of her blouse and pulled out a handful of pound notes.

"I've been working," she said. "These are my wages."

Olwen's eyes lit up.

"There must be ten pounds there!" she cried. "You clever girl! Where did you find a job that pays so well?"

Holly grinned.

"If I tell you, will you promise not to have a fit?" she asked. "I told you yesterday that I loved you, and that hasn't changed. But this job..."

Olwen tutted impatiently, and Holly relented.

"OK; OK, I'll tell you. My workplace, such as it is, is in Paddington Street Gardens. There's a very discrete area in the gardens where certain well-to-do ladies and gentlemen come to get their jollies. So, this morning, I've sucked three cocks, eaten a politician's very hairy cunt, and been fucked up the arse by a policeman. And there's twelve pounds there, not ten!"

Holly looked at Olwen defiantly. Olwen pulled the young woman towards her and kissed her.

"Darling, you don't have to go on the game for me!" she protested. "I hate the thought of you having to service those vile men, and as for eating hairy cunt, I wouldn't wish that on anyone! Who was the bitch, anyway? I'll send an anonymous tip to the newspapers! That'l, teach her to expect my girlfriend to go down on her!"

Holly giggled and mentioned the name of the politician, and Olive whistled in disbelief.

"She's a dyke?" she asked in amazement, and Holly nodded.

"She gave me an extra quid too," she giggled. "I stuck my finger up her arse when I was eating her. She absolutely loved it!"

When Olwen made Holly bend over the end of her double bed, she saw a thick trickle of cum oozing out of her arsehole. That would be perfect lubrication, she thought, and she immediately abandoned her plans to cane Holly.

Instead, Olwen slid a finger inside Holly's gaping arsehole and wiggled it about a bit. Holly murmured her appreciation.

"Mmmm! That feels so nice. Thank you, Miss."

This had become the accepted form of address when Olwen and Holly played together. They both liked the idea of the older Olwen being called 'Miss' and Holly's nickname was either 'you dirty slut' or 'you naughty girl.' Olwen fancied some spontaneous sex, so today, Holly was going to be her dirty slut.

"Your arsehole is awash with cum, you dirty little slut," Olwen said in a stern tone. "How many times have I told you not to take it up the arse? Now I'm going to have to clean you up, and whilst I'm doing that I want you to eat my cunt. Understood?"

"You're not going to cane me, Miss?"

Holly sounded genuinely disappointed.

"Oh, you're going to be caned, alright," retorted Olwen, "but first I need to get all that cum out of your arsehole. I don't want it staining my bed sheets!"

In no time at all, both Olwen and Holly were naked and in the traditional 'sixty nine' position on their large double bed. Whilst Holly tongued Olive's increasingly wet cunt, the older woman was busily scooping out cum from her young lover's arsehole and smearing it all over Holly's pretty pink outer lips. Then she dived in with her tongue and the two women writhed around in ecstasy as they brought one another to a very satisfying mutual orgasm.

Whilst they got their respective breath back, Olwen pulled Holly across her lap and began to hand spank her As each blow landed, Olwen recited,

"You" (slap!) "will" (smack!) "refrain" (crack!) "from" (slap!) "selling" (slap!) "your" (smack!) "beautiful" (smack!) "cunt" (crack!) "to" (crack!) "strangers" (slap!)

Holly wiggled her arse provocatively.

"Yes, Miss. I promise my days of sucking cock and eating cunt are over," she said in her most contrite tone.

"I hope I'll still be allowed to eat your cunt, though, Miss. It's so sweet and I love to make your juices flow."

Olwen stopped her spanking.

"My cane is hanging up in the wardrobe," she said breathlessly. Go and get it for me. I'm going to put six stripes across that pert little arse of yours, and then you can thank me in the traditional manner. You may eat my cunt until I cum!"

Later that day, Olwen and Holly went shopping with Holly's 'earnings'. They bought food, cigars and they even treated themselves to a soft leather harness, complete with a realistic looking rubber cock, which fitted into the harness.

"It's much nicer than a candle, and we can take turns to wear it and fuck each other," Olwen grinned. "I might even wear it down to the Gateways club on Friday night, and show the ladies how I'm keeping my housemaid happy!"

Holly giggled, and kissed Olwen, much to the embarrassment of the middle aged man who was wrapping up their purchase in a discrete brown paper parcel.

At last, the renovations on the house were finished. It was the week before Christmas, and Handy Andy took Olwen right around the refurbished building. She was both impressed with the standard of workmanship, and thrilled at the prospect of being able to move back into her old bedroom, on the third floor of the Baker Street property.

When Andy and all the workman had gone home for the last time, Olwen and Holly set about moving things around.

"If you're going to take in a lodger, he or she can have the two rooms and the bathroom on the middle floor," Holly said, taking charge of domestic arrangements with her housekeeper's hat on.

"You and I can share a bedroom on the third floor, because we can use the en suite bathroom and toilet there, and use the back stairs to get down to the kitchen without disturbing whoever is living on the middle floor."

"It's going to be a 'she', no question about it," Olwen said confidently. "I've got an advert already written out on a couple of postcards. I'll ask Mrs. Powell if I can put one up in the Post Office, and I'll put the other one on the notice board in the Gateways when we go there on Friday night. With a bit of luck, we'll have a paying lodger in the new year!"

When Olwen and Holly arrived at the club the following Friday, they found the place was bouncing with activity. It was the weekend before Christmas, and many women were out celebrating the forthcoming festival.

Olwen sent Holly to find their friends and went to the bar to get some drinks. To her amazement, she hadn't been waiting longer than a few seconds when Dee Dee, who was once again chatting with a young customer at the other end of the bar, broke off her conversation and hurried to serve Olwen. She was polite, efficient and mentioned to Olwen that the bottle of wine she'd just bought was properly chilled. Dee Dee even wiped both of the glasses that she gave Olwen, to ensure that they were perfectly clean.

When she got back to their usual table, Olwen found Holly sitting between Sadie and Joan Watson. Sadie and Joan were both smoking their respective pipes and Holly was gazing at the pair of them with undisguised lust.

"Evening, ladies," Olwen smiled. "No Ella tonight?"

"She's working a late shift," Sadie said sadly, "so it's a cold, lonely bed for me tonight. But at least I can count on some early morning sex when Ella comes home tomorrow."

She smiled at Olwen.

"You and Holly have something to celebrate, I hear? Ella's Uncle Herbie's men have finished their work at your house?"

"Yes, they've done a marvellous job," Olwen replied, passing Holly a glass of wine.

"Holly, put your eyes back in off their stalks, and close your mouth," she giggled. "Staring at Sadie and Joan smoking isn't becoming for a young lady! Especially when she's drooling too!"

Everyone laughed, and Sadie blew a thin stream of creamy smoke at Holly. The young woman blushed and winked at Olwen.

"Would you like me to light a cigar for you, Olwen?" she asked. "I know how you like a smoke with your wine."

Olwen nodded and passed Holly her cigar case. She turned to Joan.

"How are you settling in, doctor?" she asked. "You mentioned having your contract with the hospital extended. Any luck with getting a permanent place on the hospital staff?"

Joan Watson shook her head.

"I'm afraid my leg injury means I'm too weak to work permanently," she smiled sadly, "but I have managed to negotiate a locum position there. It will mean two or three days work every week. My army pension will supplement my doctor's salary, so I should be quite comfortably off. My only problem is that the hospital doesn't provide accommodation for their locum staff. I'm going to need to find myself a flat somewhere. Either that or go into lodgings."

Holly was in the process of lighting Olwen's cigar for her. When she heard what Dr. Watson had to say, she had a choking fit. Sadie thumped her hard on the back, and Holly nodded gratefully for her help. Olwen leaned forward in her seat.

"Are you really looking for lodgings, Doctor?" she asked. "It's just that I was about to ask the bar staff to put this advert up on the notice board."

Olwen handed Joan the post card on which she had written her advertisement seeking a lodger. Joan looked at it as she smoked her pipe thoughtfully. Then her face broke into a broad grin.

"You're really looking for a lodger?" she asked excitedly. "And you live in Baker Street? That would suit me perfectly. Baker Street is really convenient for the hospital."

Sadie looked at Holly and winked.

"Come and dance with me, sweetie," she said. "I love this record, and Olwen and Joan need some space to discuss their business. Tell me, what do you think of The Supremes?"

"I think they recorded this single just for me," smiled Holly. "I know that 'Something's Got A Hold Of My Heart' alright, or maybe I should say the song should be called 'Olwen's Got A Hold Of My Heart' because I really am in love with her."

As they danced to The Supremes' latest record, Sadie whispered in Holly's ear,

"Is it your heart or your tits Olwen's got a hold of?"

Holly laughed and admitted that there were areas of her body other than her heart that Olwen seemed very partial to.

When the record had finished, Sadie and Holly went back to their table. Olwen and Joan seemed to have concluded their business. Olwen's postcard with her advertisement on it had been ripped in two and was in the ashtray on the table.

"Holly, my love, we have ourselves a lodger!" Olwen announced, "so I'm afraid your days of wandering round the house with your tits out are over!"

Sadie burst out laughing and Holly blushed.

"When do I ever wander round the house with my tits out?" she demanded. "I'm a good girl, I am!"

Joan took her pipe out of her mouth and winked at Holly.

"You needn't worry about upsetting me, Holly," she said. "I might not have a girlfriend these days, but I'm on the prowl, so please don't think a bit of tit flashing will upset me!"

Olwen and Holly arranged to meet Joan Watson at the Baker Street address the following afternoon. They would show her around the house, and if she liked the rooms, then Olwen said that she could move in as soon as was convenient for her.

Promptly at half past two the next afternoon, Joan Watson knocked on the newly painted front door of 221B Baker Street. Holly went to answer the summons. She welcomed Joan in, and led her down the corridor to the kitchen, where Olive was bustling about, making a fresh pot of tea.

Joan was made to sit down at the kitchen table, and Holly disappeared into the back scullery. By the time she re-emerged, Joan and Olwen both had a steaming cup of tea in front of them, and Olwen's cigar smoke mingled with that of Joan's pipe.

Joan burst into laughter when Holly re-emerged into the kitchen. The young minx had taken off her blouse and bra and was now brazenly sitting down opposite their guest with her tits out.

"Olwen and I thought it might help you make up your mind!" she said coyly, and Joan licked her lips.

"You have a beautiful pair of tits, Holly," she said through a cloud of pipe smoke. "If you and Olwen weren't an item, I'd be making a move on you pretty damn quick!"

Olwen passed her cigar to Holly, who took a short drag and savoured the taste. Joan smiled and passed Holly her pipe.

"Try this," she suggested. "It's an aromatic tobacco. You might like it."

Holly puffed tentatively on Dr. Watson's pipe. She held the smoke in her mouth for a few seconds, and then exhaled through her nostrils.

"Not bad at all," was her verdict.

When the tea was drunk, Olwen and Holly, the latter with her tits still out, took Joan up to the middle floor. The doctor was very impressed with both the living room and what would be her bedroom, which was situated close to the bathroom.

She waved away Olwen's apologies for the lack of furniture.

"All my stuff went into storage when I was posted to Aden," Joan explained. "I'l, get onto the Army depot and arrange for what I want to keep to be delivered here. The rest I'll sell and we can buy some new furniture for upstairs, if you like."

Early in January, 1968, Dr. Joan Watson officially moved into 221B Baker Street. Olwen and Holly decided to throw a party for Joan, who seemed rather subdued, despite the fact that she now had somewhere permanent to live.

Sadie and Ella, who had been invited to share in the celebrations with Olwen and Holly and their new lodger were able to explain to their friends the reason for Joan's seeming depression.

Whilst working at the hospital, Joan had come across a woman who she found in the mortuary one day, examining several dead bodies. When Joan questioned this intruder, she had fobbed her off, saying that she had permission to examine the corpses, and if Joan didn't believe her, then she merely had to check with the senior administrator, one Sadie Baskerville. Joan found herself staring at this stranger, and to her amazement, she felt her nipples harden and her clit began to stir.

The woman who was dressed in a very masculine three piece suit, complete with fob watch and chain, smiled at Joan's obvious discomfort.

"I need to know the effects of refrigeration on dead tissue, " the woman had explained. "I have permission, I promise you. If you need confirmation, just go and ask Sadie."

Joan had hurried away to do just that, and had received the news that the woman intruder had in fact been telling the truth.

"She calls herself a consulting detective," Sadie had informed Joan. "I think you'll find that she's certainly on the autistic spectrum, but she is undoubtedly exceedingly clever. She's called Shirley-Kay Holmes."

"She certainly made an impression on me," Joan said fervently, just as Ella came into Sadie's office to see if her girlfriend was ready to leave for the day.

"Who made such an impression, Doctor?" Ella asked, and Sadie smiled.

"Dr. Watson came across Shirley-Kay in the mortuary," she said to Ella. "I'm no detective, but I think the doctor is smitten!"

As Sadie and Ella were relating this story to Olwen and Holly, there came a rather loud, imperious knock at the front door. Automatically, Holly started to go to answer it, but Ella caught her by the elbow as she passed. She winked at Olwen and said in a low voice,

"Leave this to me, Holly. OK?"

Holly looked at Olwen, who shrugged and nodded her approval.

Ella turned to Dr. Joan, who was staring morosely out of the big bay window in the ground floor sitting room.

"Can you go and answer that, please Doctor Watson?" she called. "Sadie and I are busy chatting with Olwen and Holly."