All Comments on 'Holodeck Flashback to 1960's'

by Enjoyslife42

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
JhMcKnJhMcKnover 7 years ago
Holodeck camera

I can relate quite well to your time period. I grew up in the 40's and after WWII women were once again wearing nylon stockings and girdles or garter belt to hold them up.

Amazingly enough a lot of women still wore open bottom girdles and garter belts, but panty girdles were beginning to make an appearance too.

Most women wanted you to think of them as being quite modest, but I could generally tell if a lady was wearing an OBG and panties or just an OBG. If she was wearing panties, there was usually the VPL showing. If not, no line.

My mother was in her thirties during this time, having been born in 1912. She was an alcoholic and drunk every day, usually before noon. She was a beer drinker and usually drank up to a case a day, everyday. Needless to say, this caused her to have to pee quite frequently. It got so bad, that my father bought a chamber pot for her to use and put it on the steps leading to the upstairs.

Sometimes she would be so intoxicated, I would have to walk her to the pot so she could pee. Sometimes she wore no panties and simply lifted her dress up and sat down on the pot. Other times she might wear panties or even an OBG and stockings.

Needless to say, I saw a lot of her very hairy cunt and listened to the pee as it hit the bottom of the pot or the remnants of her last pee.

Sometimes she wiped her cunt and other times she didn't. It was an arousing time listening to her piss as well as watching her.

Give me a response if you care to, Put aol.com after me initials and your response will reaach me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous