HoloLife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body danced on, heedless of her growing fear. Her lithe form rocked back and forth in time with the music, grinding sensuously against Sophie.

As they danced, Sophie's hands brushed across her stomach before traveling higher and higher. Soom they were brushing the bottoms of Laurel's tits.

Laurel was embarrassed to find that she was getting turned on. Surely this was the HoloLife affecting her, right? She wouldn't really be turned on by this.

Regardless of where her mounting arousal came from, Sophie's hands continued to gently stroke the undersides of Laurel's small, perky tits. They worked their way under the loose bikini top and cupped her breasts. Laurel could feel her nipples stiffen at the way Sophie caressed them. Sophie's small hands rolled her nipples between her fingers as they danced.

---

"Look at that," said a balding man in the bar. He was in his mid-forties and sported a polo shirt that failed to conceal a beer gut. He was pointing at the real Laurel, slumped in the padded chair.

Underneath the thin top, her nipples were clearly erect, pressing with all their might against the soft fabric of her shirt.

"Looks like she's having fun. I think she's ready for the next phase," said Jimmy.

---

Laurel looked out on the assembled party, now realizing that her real audience was back in the bar. She continued to grind against Sophie, who danced behind her. One of Sophie's hands continued to massage her nipples beneath the loosened bikini top. Laurel felt sparks of arousal from the virtual girl's feather-light caress. But she gasped when Sophie's hand moved to the back of her neck.

"No!" said Laurel. She couldn't let this whole bar of perverts see her tits! No matter if they were virtual or not. She tried as hard as she could to stop dancing, to run away, to do anything besides roll her hips seductively in time with the music. But her body danced on.

"Yes," said Sophie wickedly. "They're all waiting so eagerly."

She slowly pulled on the last strap holding up Laurel's bikini. Finally there was a little pop as the knot came loose. Laurel's top came free and fluttered to the ground.

Laurel felt a soft breeze on her tits and cried out in embarrassment, her body still dancing sexily even as her boobs flopped up and down, fully on display.

---

Lily's heart was in her throat as the virtual girl felt up Laurel's breasts and untied her top. Lily had fantasized about Laurel ever since they had met. The blonde was a bitch, sure, but she was gorgeous. Lily would happily roll in the hay with her, provided she kept her mouth shut.

She'd spent so many horny nights imagining Laurel's cute, perky tits. But now here they were, about to be revealed.

Beside her, Tina's small brown hands were pressed over her mouth. She was a looker herself, reflected Lily. Tina's delicate Korean features furrowed into shock and glee at their revenge.

A hush went over the bar as Laurel's top fell to the ground. It was quickly followed by a rowdy cheer.

Laurel's tits weren't huge, but they made up for this with inhuman perkiness. They stood out from her body like two pale torpedoes, curving gently upward. They were capped by hard pink nipples the size of coins.

"Look at them titties!" shouted the balding man, sloshing his beer onto the floor. "Jimmy, we gotta get this on the Internet."

"Right you are," said Jimmy. "Time to go live on the internet, in 3, 2, 1..." With a flourish he pushed a button on the HoloLife console.

A red number '1' appeared on the screen.

Jimmy turned and grinned at Lily and Tina. "Number of viewers," he leered at them. "You're gonna embarrass your friend real good."

The red 1 turned to 2, then 7, then 21, and kept rising.

---

Laurel had never felt so humiliated in her life. Or so exposed. Her tits bounced with every gyration of her dancing. Her slender body was covered just by a small bikini bottom.

And to make things worse, Sophie's hands kept wandering all over her body. It was having an effect on Laurel, who was struggling to separate her embarrassment from her budding arousal.

A red number appeared over the small 'screen' showing the men in the bar. It started counting upward very quickly.

Sophie whispered in her ear. "That means you're on the internet now. That's the number of viewers."

"No!" burst out Laurel. No one could record her naked. It was her first rule of dating--no recordings. She was hot and she knew it. If she was recorded, eventually it would make its way onto the internet, forever. She had nightmares of some gross sweaty guy jacking off to a video of her doing a striptease. Ew.

But if she was being streamed, some of those creeps were probably recording her naked too.

Sophie's hands kept wandering over her body as they danced together, Laurel in front and Sophie behind. Sophie's hand traced a path from the bottom of her left tit down her tummy, across the flat of her pelvis, and to Laurel's left hip, where it came to rest.

Laurel realized what Sophie was going to do right before she did it.

"Stop you bitch!" she cried out.

Sophie giggled. She gave a tug on the string holding up Laurel's green bikini bottoms.

The left side of Laurel's bikini bottoms curled down. It threatened to expose her vagina to the virtual crowd, the bar, to...hell, the whole internet.

It was held up only by the right strap. But as she danced, she could feel her bottoms start to slide down her leg. Further and further, until the warm tropical breeze blew against her exposed pussy.

Laurel gave a whimper as she danced on, increasingly naked. Sophie's soft hands continued to stroke her and wreak havoc on her libido.

---

"I think that's enough?" asked Tina to Lily. "Maybe this is going a bit too far."

On the screen, a very naked Laurel ground her cute ass into Sophie as her tits bounced. Sophie's hand was resting on Laurel's stomach, maybe six inches above her shaven pussy.

The men in the bar were whooping and capturing videos on their cell phones. They pressed in around Lily and Tina. The red counter showed that thousands of people were streaming this on the internet.

"A bit too far?!" said Lily. "This is revenge for when she stripped you at the party. It's perfect, isn't it?"

Tina gnawed on her lip, obviously concerned. "It's just, this is going much further, right? That girl is like groping her."

"But none of it is real!" said Lily over the din of the horny men. She gestured at the seemingly-comatose Laurel in the chair before them. "See! She's totally clothed and fine."

"I guess..." said Tina, unconvinced.

---

Sophie's hands played softly over Laurel's skin.

Laurel's horror at her total nudity had given way to a slow burning arousal. She tried to push it down with all her might. She wouldn't cum here, not for everyone to see. She couldn't.

Sophie's left hand gently caressed Laurel's pale tit, while her right traced its way down her tummy. Down, and down, and down. Oh no!

Sophie's finger began to rub back and forth across Laurel's sopping pussy. Laurel felt her dancing body begin to grind against the digit of its own volition. Or was that her doing it? She couldn't tell. But it felt so good.

Sophie dipped her finger inside Laurel's pussy, ever so slightly. Laurel couldn't help but let out a moan. Both from the pleasure of Sophie's soft hands and from the horror of knowing how many people were watching her.

---

On the bar's HoloLife screen, the lithe blonde Laurel arched her back, letting out a yelp of pure pleasure. Her tits, capped with hard nipples, stood straight out toward the camera. Sophie's finger continued to frig her pussy at breakneck pace. Laurel's head lolled back as she bucked, cumming again and again.

"Look at her squirm!" said the balding man. "That redhead sure knows how to finger."

To Lily's left, Tina was looking increasingly agitated. "Okay, this is enough," she said.

Ugh. Why now, of all times, did Tina need to get cold feet.

Lily followed Tina as she pushed her way to the front.

Tina walked up to Jimmy. Her black dress showed a deep valley of brown cleavage.

"Can I help you?" asked Jimmy to the diminutive girl with the large breasts.

"I think this is enough!" said Tina. "You can let her out now."

Jimmy gave the girl a frown. His eyes flicked unapologetically to her tits, before rising up to meet her eyes. "No can do, baby," he said.

"Baby!" said Tina. "Who are you calling baby! Lily, tell this guy--"

Lily had other ideas. Lily had been dying to see Tina naked again. So while Tina was shouting at Jimmy, Lily attached the HoloLife input to the busty Korean-American girl.

Tina's small form slumped into a nearby chair as her mind was sucked into the HoloLife.

Lily felt like she was about to cum herself, just thinking about the experience that Tina and Laurel would have together in the HoloLife.

Jimmy clapped Lily on the back. "Nice work, baby." He turned to the assembled crowd. "Looks like we got ourselves a doubleheader tonight!" He gestured down at Tina. The small girl was sprawled out on the chair, seemingly unconscious. Her mocha legs were spread, and red panties peeked out from beneath her dress. "She's on the menu, boys!"

The perverts in the bar cheered, sloshing beer and slapping each other on the back.

Lily cheered with them. She couldn't wait to see her two hottest friends naked, squirming, and at the mercy of this lecherous crowd.

---

Author's note: Reminder to please drop a review! Whether it's praise, criticism, or suggestions, I'd love to hear from you.

More to come in Chapter 2!

---

12