HoloLife Ch. 03

Story Info
Tina's last chance: VR, forced orgasms, and more.
7.4k words
4.72
7.4k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brans
brans
118 Followers

Author's Note

Please drop any comments! Getting feedback motivates me to write more.

If you haven't read the previous HoloLife stories, please check those out first.

All characters are 18 years old or older. Trigger warning: Non-consensual sexual situations.

====

Lily was in heaven. The lesbian girl had wanted to see Laurel and Tina naked for so long. She had tried so hard. She'd peeked when they were changing. She'd tried to look up their skirts. She had tried to look down their shirts when they bent over.

But she had never succeeded. And finally, here they were, laid bare for her pleasure. And the pleasure of the entire bar full of perverts. And for a stream which was viewed by thousands of people. It was like a dream.

Her friends were slouched deliciously at the front of the room. Meanwhile, their minds were trapped in the HoloLife machine.

They'd been undressed and more--virtually at least. It was so hot knowing that thousands of people, here and online, had seen her friends naked.

She hadn't planned for Tina to be involved at all. She and the tiny, busty Korean girl were supposed to be accomplices. They had planned to get revenge on Laurel, for pulling off Tina's bikini top.

But when Tina had second thoughts, Lily had seized the opportunity and forced her into the HoloLife, alongside their victim.

Who knows? If Tina had continued playing along, she might not be in this predicament. Maybe she wouldn't have been forced to live out the weird fantasies of random men more than twice her age. Maybe she would have gone home tonight with a twinkle in her eye, knowing that she'd humiliated Laurel and gotten her revenge.

But that's not how it had worked out.

God it had been hot. The tiny Asian girl had bucked back and forth, moaning while they forced her to cum in holoLife. And they'd taken off her dress in real life, revealing those plump tits to the whole room of horny men. Lily didn't regret double-crossing her friend one bit.

Lily glanced at her friend's real body. She had taken off Tina's dress personally. It was an extra "penalty" that she had invented once she realized Tina wasn't wearing a bra.

The Asian girl's tits sat heavily on her thin frame. Her red panties were the only thing covering her tight brown body. What a treat.

The older guys around her at the bar were practically salivating.

"Aw man, did you see her squirm? She was like a fish on a line. Her skinny little hips bucked all over, her big titties flopping around. Never seen such a small girl cum so hard."

"She mewed like a little kitten. I love it when her cute little brown eyes rolled back in her head."

"I'd love to get my hands on a little dish like that," said one fat man, staring intently at her panty-covered vagina.

Lily shuddered as arousal washed over her. She loved hearing the men lust after her friends' bodies, just like she did.

====

Tina blinked as the scenery changed. She was back on the beach, surrounded by palm trees, surf, and sand. She looked down and saw her large tits wrapped in the black bikini from before. The arousal from her horrible cut-scene still fluttered through her.

Standing nearby, Sophie watched with a smile plastered to her face. Tina knew now that the "Sophie" she saw was a digital reproduction of a girl who had been trapped in HoloLife a few weeks back. She was acting as a "tour guide" of sorts.

Standing across from her was Laurel. The leggy blonde wore her sage green bikini, again. Her silky hair draped down her back. Her small tits pressed out against the top, curving upwards slightly. Her pale, taut stomach was perfectly flat over the skimpy bottoms. And her long legs extended far below.

Laurel's thin lips pressed into a smirk. "You must regret trying to get revenge on me now. Don't you? If you'd just let it go, none of this would have happened."

Tina could barely organize her thoughts. They were all jumbled. From the humiliation of being stripped naked in front of so many people, and the arousal and shame from the orgasms that had been forced out of her.

Laurel continued: "You looked really cute, moaning and quivering like that." She rolled her eyes back and gave a fake squeal "Oh, oh, oh" she imitated.

"Stop it," said Tina, humiliated. How many people had seen that? Were they recording it? God, she hoped not.

"And that's not even the best part!" said Laurel. "Your real body is still up there, wearing just a tiny, little pair of panties. They were...red, weren't they? I bet all of the guys in the bar are checking out your tits. Those big silly melons, capped with dark nips. I wonder: did they get hard as you were cumming your brains out in HoloLife?"

Oh no! Laurel was right. Tina checked the little screen in the corner of her vision and saw her real body, sprawled out on the padded chair. She looked like a wet dream. Her tiny form was just covered by a small set of red panties. Her silky black hair was still pulled back in a ponytail, exposing her slender shoulders. With her hair pulled back, there was nothing to cover her large breasts. They sat proudly on her chest, the little brown nipples rigidly at attention. Why oh why hadn't she worn a bra!

And in the corner of the frame, she saw a sea of men ogling her. They took pictures of her mostly-naked form on their phones. They whooped and pointed at her. Out in the crowd, Eddie held her dress aloft like a trophy.

She had to end this, soon.

"You slut," said Laurel. "I bet you liked it, cumming in front of all those people, like you made me do."

"No...I..." This wasn't how Tina had wanted any of this to go. She fumed, feeling a rage build inside of her. Laurel had started all of this! It was Laurel's fault!

Laurel continued. "I'm feeling confident. How about we do a double or nothing, huh? Loser of the next game gets totally naked in real life. Let's end this once and for all." She put her hands on her hips.

Sophie cut in, urgently. "I must warn you. There is a forfeit for the girl who loses all of her clothes in real life. And a prize for the winner."

Tina thought quickly. She wanted to get back and Laurel more than anything. And she wouldn't lose twice, would she? She'd really focus on this game. There was no way she could lose. Laurel would regret the day she decided to embarrass her!

"Actually--" started Laurel, a worried look on her face.

"I'm in," Tina said, quickly cutting her off. "Unless Laurel is too chicken or something."

Laurel looked at her with intense loathing. "Fine. I beat you once and I can do it again."

Despite getting what she wanted, Tina felt a flutter in her stomach. What if she lost...

====

She didn't have much time to ponder it. Once again, the world flashed again in front of Tina's eyes.

Oh god, what horror awaited her this time?

She blinked and found herself in a fancy Victorian living room. She sat on a sofa next to Laurel. There was a long, low table in front of them. The room was lavish and filled with carved clocks, detailed wallpaper, and expensive furniture.

Laurel looked ridiculous. She wore a sage green Victorian-era dress with a square neckline, and white lace. The stiff dress forced her to sit rigidly upright on the sofa. Her blue eyes were wide with surprise.

Tina looked down and sighed. She also wore a Victorian dress of a similar cut, though hers was a midnight blue. It was cut lower on the top than was necessary. She felt like, with a large enough breath, her tits would come spilling out. Oddly, her small feet were bare and nestled into the soft carpet.

A dignified, old man entered through a door in front of them. He wore a suit and took off his tophat as he entered the room.

"Hello, my dears," he said. He sat in an armchair in front of them. "I apologize for the suddenness of this all. You must have questions."

"What the fuck are we doing here?" spat Laurel. "I thought we were playing a game."

The man looked at her over his spectacles. "Indeed," he said slowly. "You are. I shall explain." He gestured to the table in front of the couch where Laurel and Tina sat. A checkers board appeared in front of them. "You do know how to play checkers, yes?"

Tina piped up: "We move diagonally, and can double jump and...stuff?"

The man peered at her. "Yes, that's about the gist of it," he said. "Rather simple. You'll be playing checkers."

"What the catch?" Laurel interjected.

"Oh yes, the catch," said the man. "There are two, actually. First, the girl who is losing checkers, she is open game. Her real body can be fondled by one randomly selected patron, the whole time she is losing."

Ew, thought Tina. It was one thing to be naked in real life. But for these gross perverts might actually feel her up? She imagined their rough hands running all over her smooth tits. Tweaking her nipples. She swallowed nervously. She HAD to take the lead, and keep it.

Beside her, Laurel laughed. "Gross, but it would be a lot worse for you, Tina. My pants are tight enough that they won't be able to grab anything too important. Can't squeeze a hand down my pants, I'm afraid. But Tina, your body is hardly covered at all. It would be no chore at all for a hand to accidentally...slip down your panties. Suddenly, one thing leads to another and some old dude is finger deep inside of you. Pumping in and out, while you get wetter and wetter."

"I..." said Tina. She hadn't considered that she might get fingered. The extent of her predicament was dawning on her.

"Thinking about it now, aren't you?" said Laurel. "What's the second catch?"

The man continued. "For every third checker piece you lose, there will be a little punishment. I'm told, erm, that if you enjoy the punishments too much, you'll forfeit the whole match."

His description didn't make sense to Tina. "What do you mean by 'punishment'? And why would we enjoy it too much?"

Beside her, Laurel snickered.

"Well, erm," started the man, wringing his hands together. "You see--"

"The punishments will be sexual. And if we cum our brains out, we lose." Laurel smirked at her.

The old man let out a nervous breath. "Crass, but succinct. Your friend is correct."

Tina sat up straighter on the sofa. Her breasts pressed against the front of the dark blue dress, as if to underscore the situation. "All right," she said. What else could she say? She should have expected this. Her pussy still tingled from the many orgasms forced out of her in Eddie's fantasy.

Could she really outlast Laurel? Especially with someone...fingering her.

"In fact," said the old gentleman, "the punishment is that, for a short time, you'll be living out your own deepest fantasies. Whatever you desire most, you will live it out in front of everyone. No matter how perverse it is. No matter if you've never spoken of it to anyone. The HoloLife will know it, and we'll all get to see."

Her own deepest fantasies? Tina paused. There's no way they could possibly...no. The HoloLife couldn't know what her deepest fantasy was. She would die of embarrassment if anyone found out.

It didn't matter how futuristic this machine was, there was know way it could know what she thought about, when she was alone at night. It must pick something generic, that most people would fantasize about. That must be it.

"Very good," said the man. "Let us begin, in that case. Ms. Laurel, as the winner of the previous round, you may go first."

"With pleasure." Laurel looked at the board and moved one of her red checker pieces along a diagonal.

Tina leaned forward to peer at the board. Looking down, she realized that this caused her tits to press forward against her tight blue dress. It made a mocha valley of cleavage for everyone to see. Blushing, she leaned back. She pulled up her dress self-consciously.

'A bit late for that,' said her brain wryly. Back in reality, her tits were hanging out for everyone to see. She shook her head. She needed to focus. The consequences of being in second place were unthinkable. No creepy old men would reach down her panties tonight!

Tina was good at checkers. She used to play with her older sister when they were kids, and she knew the patterns of how to win.

She moved her black piece towards Laurel's red one.

Across from her, she had to admit that Laurel was a vision. The lithe blonde girl was wrapped in her sage green dress. Her pale complexion was flushed a bit red, no doubt from all the excitement. Her delicate brows furrowed over sea-blue eyes.

Laurel moved a red piece with authority. "I can't wait to see a stranger's hand down your panties. Will they rub your clit?"

Tina didn't reply. She needed to focus. She moved a black piece.

Laurel continued. "How embarrassing would it be? Cumming while some hick fingers you in a crowded bar. His hand jammed down the front of your panties. And I wonder what your deepest fantasy is." She moved a red piece.

Aha! Laurel had been so intent on taunting her that she'd made a mistake.

Tina pounced, quickly hopping her black piece over Laurel's red one.

Somewhere, a bell rang faintly.

"Ahem, excuse me," said the stately man. "Ms. Tina now holds the lead, one piece to none. As such, a bar patron will be allowed to fondle Ms. Laurel."

"What!" said Laurel. "No, that's bullshit. It was a mistake."

"Rules are rules, I'm afraid," said the stately man.

====

A roar went up from the crowd in the bar. They knew what came next, and they eyed the girls hungrily.

Tina and Laurel's young bodies sat immobile at the front of the crowd.

Tina's petite brown body was lewdly displayed for the crowd. Her tits hung heavily on her thin frame. Her small red panties sat below a small belly button, and just barely covered her vagina. Besides that small pair of panties, she was completely naked.

But at least her mocha body was safe from prying hands, for now. Unlike Laurel.

The thin blonde was slouched back in her chair. She wore a white pair of pants that hugged her legs. Her sage-green top fastened behind her neck. She was not endowed with huge tits, but Laurel's top was loose and flowy, and showed off a hint of pale side-boob. She clearly did not wear a bra, and the top would provide easy access to whoever had the privilege of fondling her.

"Okay," said Jimmy the barman. "I've been thinking about this. I figure that since Quinn was the first one in the door, he should get the privilege of feeling-up this young treat. That work for you, Lily?"

Lily nodded. "Seems fair to me."

There were grumbles in the crowd, but no one objected.

Quinn was a big man, well over six feet tall. He must have been a bull back in his prime. Now he was middle-aged, with a rotund beer gut and close-cropped dark hair.

He turned back to the crowd. "I'm gonna enjoy this enough for all of us," he said. The crowd of lechers gave a great cheer.

He sauntered up to Laurel and stood behind her. His huge form contrasted with her slender, pale one.

He tucked a lock of blonde hair behind Laurel's ear. His hand lingered on her neck before trailing down over her collarbone to her small breasts.

Laurel's perky tits stood proudly against gravity. Her dime-sized nipples pressed out from the thin fabric.

Wasting no time, Quinn's groped Laurel's soft tits through the green top. He hefted the small breasts from below then slid his big palms over them, covering them completely.

"Nice and soft," he said to the crowd, which laughed.

He rubbed her small nipples through the thin top, and they responded by growing visibly firmer. Finally, he reached inside her top and took her braless tits in his hands, massaging them gently.

====

In HoloLife, Laurel had tried to play it cool when Quinn had started groping her physical body. She had flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder.

But as the middle-aged man took more and more liberties with her physical body, she struggled to maintain the facade.

Across the checkerboard, Tina could see her blonde opponent squirm in her seat. She was clearly distracted. Laurel adjusted her dress-front more than was strictly necessary, and crossed and re-crossed her legs a few times.

Tina decided a little taunting was in order. "Oh, can you feel his hands on your tits? That hick's big, rough hands? Can you feel them groping you? Hefting your small boobs? Pinching your soft nipples?"

Laurel moved one of her checker-pieces. She obviously hoped to move the game along quickly. "You just wait," she said through gritted teeth. She squirmed uncomfortably. "Now make your move."

Finally! This was the revenge Tina had been hoping to get. It had been a horrible, embarrassing night. But finally Laurel was right where she wanted her. It seemed inevitable that Laurel would wind up the loser.

"Let me think," said Tina. She looked at the board. She was in no hurry to make a move now that Quinn had unfettered access to Laurel's physical body. Even if he could only reach her tits. She smiled to herself as she stalled, pretending to study her possible moves.

Across from her, Laurel grimaced as her real-life nipples were rolled between Quinn's fingers. It was funny seeing the elaborately dressed girl in such distress. Her silky blonde hair fluttered as she twitched.

Tina picked up a checker piece and let out a little "hmmm" before setting it back down.

Tina peeked at the picture-in-picture that showed her the events unfolding back in the bar. Quinn's hands were plunged inside of Laurel's thin, silky top. They were rolling around, clearly hefting and squeezing her friend's small tits.

"Will you hurry up?" asked Laurel, angrily.

Tina turned slowly to the old man, who was serving as their referee. "Is there any requirement that I play quickly?" she asked.

The old gentleman adjusted his glasses. "Well, erm, well no actually. There is no time limit on anyone's turn.

Tina grinned right at Laurel. "That's good to know, thank you."

"Oh come on," said Laurel, still dressed in her sage-green gown, "this is bullshit."

Tina surveyed the board again. As she spotted a potential move, she felt a surge of excitement. Her grin deepend. "Well, I guess I have one move I'd like to make," she said.

Her small hand shaking with excitement, she picked up her piece and jumped over not one, but two of Laurel's. A double jump!

She looked up to see Laurel's blue eyes grow wide.

"No," said Laurel. "No!" She stood up as if to run, but realized there was nowhere she could run. She sat back down slowly, like a cornered animal. "My deepest fantasy? What does that mean?"

The old gentlemen gave a cough. "Rules are rules, I'm afraid. You'll get to enjoy two minutes this round." He snapped his fingers.

====

Suddenly, Tina was...somewhere else. It was like she was watching a cut scene from a video game. This must have been what it was like for Laurel, when Tina had lost the last game. Tina could see and watch, but not interact. Like she was a movie camera.

Tina couldn't wait to see what Laurel's kink was. Pretty soon, she would have the ultimate blackmail material on that blonde hussy. And better yet, everyone at the bar would get to watch as Laurel lived out her wildest fantasy.

Tina wondered: could Laurel live out her deepest fantasy for two minutes and not cum?

It started.

Tina was looking at a party. But a party that had dwindled to just a few people. The remaining people were sitting on couches surrounding a coffee table, holding cards.

Tina noticed that they were all girls. Six of them. All very beautiful girls who were dressed in ways that highlighted their nubile bodies.

Laurel sat among them. The 18-year-old blonde was wearing a short, green dress. It showed off her long legs.

Laurel's eyes betrayed her. They were slightly wild, looking around, taking in the scene. Underneath the HoloLife's compulsion, the real Laurel must have been terribly afraid.

brans
brans
118 Followers