HoloLife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" she heard herself say. "He can't make me....he can't make me....he can't make me ...holy shit...uhhhhhhhhhhh." She threw her head back as Quinn slowly forced an orgasm out of her.

In HoloLife, Tina shook her head back and forth. Her silky hair flew all around. Her heavy breasts, still pouring out over the top of the evening gown, bounced freely. Her hips bucked up and down inside the dress as her body responded to the pleasure.

====

Quinn felt the cute Asian chick's pussy tighten around his finger. Her limp body gave a small, unconscious moan. "Looks like she's the loser, boys!"

The assembled crowd cheered and whooped, jumping up and down.

"You got her good, Quinn."

"That horny girl just wanted a real man all along."

"Did you see her cum! Like a tiny earthquake. I'd love to get her in the sack. I bet she'd wriggle real nice when I was on top of her."

"Maybe she'd jump into a threesome with my wife and me."

"Probably would! You saw how she likes being tied down, right?"

The bartender, Jimmy, tapped a fork on a glass, hushing the crowd. "Gentlemen, it seems like we have found tonight's big loser. Tina is the first to orgasm, so she's to have the rest of her clothes removed. Quinn, would you do the honors?"

Quinn grinned, and walked around so he stood in front of her. He reached under her hips and grabbed the waistband of her fancy underwear.

On the screen, Tina who was trapped in HoloLife, had just recovered from her huge orgasm. She waved her arms and shouted, trying to get Quinn to stop. Her tits bounced as she did, since she still hadn't put them inside her dress.

But Quinn didn't stop. Her panties came off easily, sliding underneath her butt, past her slender legs, and then off of her small brown feet.

While he knelt between her legs, Quinn leaned his head forward and ran his tongue along the folds of her small vagina.

On the screen, Tina let out a shout and squirmed.

"Couldn't help myself," said Quinn. He stood and held the red panties aloft. "Who wants 'em?!"

The crowd cheered, and he tossed the panties into the mob of men. A middle-aged electrician named Lenny managed to come away with them--he shoved them into his jacket pocket.

Tina would be going home naked tonight. Her small body looked even tinier, now that she didn't wear any clothing.

"Now," said Jimmy. "Let's talk about what prizes our winner and loser get for participating."

The crowd whooped, knowing that the evening was just getting started.

====

...to be continued