HoloLife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the girls said, "I know, how about we play strip poker?"

Laurel's mouth dropped open. "Strip poker? But it's just us girls! Don't we need the boys to play strip poker?"

"Don't worry," replied the first girl, "it'll be fun."

"All right..." said Laurel, skeptically.

The girls played a few hands of poker, giggling as they put down their cards.

Pretty quickly, Laurel lost a hand. The other girls chanted "Take it off! Take it off!"

"I mean," said Laurel, folding her legs beneath her on the couch, "it's just us girls. Do I need to take off my dress? I'm not wearing anything underneath." She brushed a lock of hair behind her ear.

The girls around her shrieked and laughed. One girl said "Nothing underneath? You know what that means girls!"

"No, what does that--" started Laurel.

But it was too late. The other girls pounced on her, giggling. Two of them grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up over her head. In an instant, Laurel was naked.

Her pale body came into view in its entirety. Small feet led to long, slender legs. Her hips were narrow and heart-shaped. In the center of them was her pussy, hairless and pink. Her long torso was topped by small, perky white boobs.

The same little boobs that Quinn currently had his big hands wrapped around, reflected Tina.

Laurel's neck was long and slender, sitting on top of pronounced collarbones. Her face, surrounded by a halo of blonde hair, had an expression of shock. But her clear blue eyes spoke of a much deeper horror, beneath the HoloLife-induced charade.

"Let's get her, girls," said one girl, evidently the leader.

As if on cue, the other four girls grabbed one limb each and held Laurel down, until she was spread-eagled on the couch, naked.

"Hey! Stop that!!" said Laurel, panicked. She struggled, trying to wriggle free. But with a girl holding each limb, she wasn't going anywhere. "Let me go!"

The girls holding Laurel's legs pulled them apart. Her pink pussy was revealed to Tina and everyone else who was watching.

The girls' leader, a buxom brunette, flipped her hair over her shoulder and knelt down between Laurel's legs. "I'll do the honors," she said.

Slowly, she lowered her head to Laurel's pussy. She stuck her tongue out and ran it ever so gently across the folds of Laurel's vagina.

The slender blonde girl tilted her head back and mewed in pleasure.

====

"Hot damn, Blondie's a little lesbo!" said a fat, middle-aged bar patron. "Her fantasy is being eaten out by a bunch of girls at a party."

"She sure looks pretty with a girl between her legs," said another. "Wish it was me down there."

"Might be you later, if she enjoys this too much and cums her little blonde brains out."

Lily couldn't believe it. After all these years of lusting after her straight friend Laurel. After all the nights spent dreaming of her naked. Laurel's deepest fantasy was getting eaten out by hot chicks during strip poker?! Lily's pussy was sopping wet as she watched her friend struggle and moan against the girls who held her fast.

At the front of the bar, Quinn's hands were still plunged into Laurel's top. He was kneading the small breasts and tweaking her nipples.

Meanwhile on the screen, Laurel thrashed about, trying to free herself from the pleasure of living out her deepest, most secret fantasy. Her legs quivered. She was trapped as a beautiful girl's face was buried in her pussy, tongue lapping at her sex.

Like the fat bar patron, Lily wished she was the one running her tongue over the pink folds of Laurel's pussy. How sweet she was sure it must taste. How delicious, knowing that Laurel couldn't escape her pleasure and her shame.

====

Tina held her breath while she watched Laurel live out her fantasy. Surely any moment Laurel would cave and orgasm. She couldn't hold out much longer, could she?

Tina was growing oddly aroused, watching Laurel squirm in pleasure. What could she say? Laurel had good taste in fantasies. Even as a disembodied spectator to Laurel's fantasy, Tina was getting pretty turned on. And why shouldn't she? She had a commanding lead over her rival, so there was no danger of being in the hot seat herself.

Laurel seemed to be enjoying things. Her blue eyes were wide as, naked, she was held down and eaten out. The pink nipples on her small tits were like diamond points, and her normally pale face was flushed. She kept clenching the toes on her narrow feet.

Unfortunately, just as Laurel seemed to be on the path to cumming, a bell rang.

=====

Like waking up from a deep sleep, Tina blinked to find herself back in the Victorian living room. Back in the ridiculous dress, with her tits nearly spilling out the front. Back on the couch next to...

Tina looked beside her. Laurel was there, very clearly flushed from her experience in the fantasy. Her small chest rose and fell rapidly under her sage-green dress. She was clearly trying to compose herself.

Tina grinned, sensing that Laurel was on the ropes. "Lesbian, huh?"

Laurel started. She looked over at the grinning Tina, and then blushed a deep scarlet as realization sunk in. She squirmed a bit. Quinn must be playing with her tits, back in the bar.

Tina pressed the attack. "That's what you're into? Being forced into kinky lesbian stuff, huh? A girl's head between your creamy thighs. Her tongue lapping at your cooch. Hey, I can't argue. It looked like a porno. And I bet all the guys watching enjoyed it plenty. The way you were huffing and puffing, you seemed to enjoy it too."

"Shut up," said Laurel. "Let's finish this."

"Can't imagine that'll turn out any better for you," said Tina. "But hey, let's keep going. I wonder how many times you can resist cumming, with all those lovely girls licking your pussy again and again."

Both girls looked back at the checkerboard.

Tina scanned the board, looking for more moves she could use to humiliate her hapless opponent. She squinted her eyes. Something didn't look quite right. She peered again. Oh no!

"Ah hah!" said Laurel.

"No!" said Tina. "Please, Laurel."

"Please what?" taunted Laurel.

"Please don't," begged Tina. "Please please please. Don't do that. Anything but that. I can't--"

"Oh yes," interrupted Laurel. "I think I've got my move."

She picked up a checker piece and jumped Tina's pieces once, twice, three times, and a fourth time. Tina had left herself open to a quadruple jump!

Tina felt her whole world crumbling.

The elderly gentleman who was serving as commentator coughed. "A quadruple jump. An incredible move! Miss Laurel has seized the lead! As such, Laurel is now safe from groping in the physical world. Rather, it is Miss Tina who shall be groped."

Tina gave a small whine.

====

Out in the bar, the crowd was going wild. The fat, middle-aged men knew what was coming next and they were delirious with excitement.

Tina's taut, curvy body had been taunting them all night. It sat next to Laurel's at the front of the bar. Just as lovely, if in a different way.

But unlike Laurel, Tina had been mostly undressed since the first round. She only wore a brief pair of red panties. Otherwise, she was completely nude.

Tina's elegant neck gave way to narrow shoulders and large, pendulous tits that sat on her slim torso. Her breasts were capped with dark, erect nipples the size of a coin. The straps of her red panties sat on her hips, which flared out ever so slightly. Short, slim legs gave way to tiny little feet.

And now, all that body was fair game.

Quinn cracked his knuckles. The tall, stout man walked behind Tina's chair.

The fact of the matter was: Laurel's clothing had shielded her from the worst of what Quinn could do. Sure, he could paw at her tits, but Laurel's pussy had been safely nestled inside her tight pants.

Tina had no such advantage. Her flimsy red panties provided no defense. Anything Quinn wanted to grab, or stroke, or squeeze, or finger. Well, he could. Any part of her soft young body was fair game to the fat middle aged man. She was completely his.

He started by hefting her large breasts from behind. Lifting them up and dropping them, so they fell heavily back onto her chest. Then he ran his hands over the large globes, caressing them from underneath. Reaching her nipples, he tugged on them gently, pulling her breasts outward.

He left one hand on her large breast. The other hand trailed down her taut, brown stomach. His rough fingertips trailed across her silky skin, until they reached the waistband of her panties.

The waistband provided no protection. His big hand slipped inside her small, red panties with no resistance.

The crowd held its breath.

"She's shaved smooth," he said. "And wetter than a hot tub."

The crowd of pudgy men--all of them old enough to be Tina's father--gave a huge cheer.

From her vantage in the crowd, Lily could see Quinn's hand start to work Tina's pussy. It pumped up and down underneath the 18-year-old girl's panties.

====

Back in Hololife, Tina was frantic. "No, please don't do that," she said. "Stop!"

Even as she protested, her body began to betray her. Still dressed in her prim dress, her hips began to squirm as one of Quinn's rough hands traced its way over her pussy back in reality. She felt his other hand caress her boob.

She wasn't even supposed to be here! This was supposed to be her revenge on Laurel!

She had already been a little turned on from watching Laurel's forfeit. And despite her mounting horror, Quinn's groping was beginning to have an effect on her.

At just 18 years old, she was sexually inexperienced and quick to become aroused. It didn't take much to get her going. Her breathing grew shallow.

What had happened! She had been winning. Laurel had been so close to cumming. And now...ughhh.

She had trouble focusing, distracted by Quinn's meaty hand rooting around inside of her panties.

And now...

"As a point of fact," said the old gentleman. "Miss Tina has now lost four checker pieces. Since four is a bigger number than three, she is eligible for the fantasy forfeit now. Let us proceed with that."

Tina's world snapped into focus. Horror settled into her belly alongside the growing arousal. There was no way she could withstand what Laurel had gone through. Not with what Quinn was doing to her.

She did not want to have an orgasm in front of all these old perverts. Not again. And definitely not with some hick's hand shoved inside her lace panties!

"No!" she cried. "Please! Anything else. Anything but that. Please don't--"

The world went black.

====

When Tina opened her eyes, she let out a gasp.

Her worst fears were confirmed. Somehow, this machine knew her kinkiest, most private fantasy. She was naked, and tied to a table.

She was about to experience...Tina struggled to even remember the word.

A gangbang.

It was a new fantasy for Tina. She had never really admitted to herself that she liked the idea.

She'd learned about it just a few weeks ago. Her friend Anabelle had been giggling over a porn video and Tina had been curious.

Tina had looked over Anabelle's shoulder and was shocked to see a naked woman tied to a table. In the video, the woman was surrounded by naked, hunky dudes. All of the dudes had chiseled bodies and big muscles. One of the men was having sex with the woman while the rest of them had groped her boobs. His big dick was sliding in and out of her.

Tina had been shocked, but found she couldn't look away from the video. Her panties had been flooded.

She had been so embarrassed. Really! What could be erotic about that? Tina was a nice girl, and nice girls didn't like that sort of thing. She had vowed to never look at gangbang videos again.

But here she was.

She tried to move her arms and legs. They were held fast by ropes that secured her to the table. She was spread-eagled on the table, totally naked.

A spotlight shone on her naked body. All around her was inky darkness.

Her head craned up and looked down at herself. Her large brown boobs, normally perky, sagged a bit to the sides under their own weight. Further down, she could see her hairless vagina, totally exposed.

Out in reality, Quinn continued to finger her. It sent tingles of pleasure through her, here in HoloLife. Tina could feel his big, rough finger run across the folds of her vagina.

She shivered, both at his fingering and the anticipation of what was coming.

Several men emerged from the gloom surrounding her. Maybe eight of them. They were muscular and lean. And naked. Very naked. Their big penises were already erect.

Tina's eyes widened. She hadn't seen many penises in her life. But these were by far the biggest. She had trouble taking her eyes off of them.

Was this really going to happen? Was she going to be part of a...a gangbang?

All at once, the big, muscular men descended on her tiny body.

Two men started sucking on her tits, their tongues tracing over her hard nipples. Another man stepped between her legs, aiming his penis right at her vagina. Without any ceremony, he slid it into her, just like it had happened for the girl in the video.

Tina let out an involuntary moan.

The man's big dick filled her up completely. It was just the right size. He paused for a moment before he started thrusting in and out of her, smoothly and expertly.

She could still feel Quinn's fingers tracing over her pussy. The other men's tongues lapped at her nipples as their mouths pressed into her soft tits.

All around her waited more chiseled men who would fuck her once the others had their fill.

They would all fuck her, however they wanted. She was theirs, for as long as they wanted. All theirs. She knew she must be a sight, to behold, but--

Tina moaned. She arched her back as pleasure washed over her. She couldn't stop it. She felt herself sliding inevitably toward orgasm.

No! She didn't want to cum. Not now. Not while that old hick had his hand shoved inside her panties. Not when he could plausibly claim to have made her...

Tina looked down her prone body and saw two adonis-like men, with their mouths on her tits. She could feel their tongues tracing circles around her hard nipples.

Between her tits, she looked down her tummy to see the hot guy standing between her legs. His big dick filled her up completely as he thrust in and out.

Out in reality, she could feel Quinn's big hand massaging her clit with surprising gentleness.

Since his fingers were inside her vagina, he would feel her pussy twitch and contract while she came. And everyone would watch as he brought her to the most intimate pleasure a person could feel. It would be so humiliating.

Tina gritted her teeth and fought against the rising tide of pleasure. She wouldn't cum. She wouldn't.

====

"Keep going Quinn! You're going to make that tiny chick is gonna cum her brains out," shouted a fat, middle aged man from the back of the crowd.

"Look at her squirm!"

Lily couldn't keep her hand out of her panties. It was so hot, watching her friend slide toward an orgasm at the hands of some random, old dude.

Quinn's hulking body was so much bigger than the young, tiny Asian girl. His hand seemed comically large under Tina's tiny small red panties.

Lily glanced at the stream. Tens of thousands of people seemed to be enjoying the same view. Lily wondered how many of them were recording this.

====

The only part of Tina's body that wasn't tied down was her head. She shook it back and forth to distract herself from the tingles shooting through her pussy, stomach, tits...

"Uhhhhhhh," she moaned, while the hunk between her legs continued to pound her with his big dick, and the two dudes beside her continued sucking her tits.

Suddenly her eyes widened.

"No!" she said. She felt herself on the final path to orgasm. There was no going back now. "No, no, no!" she squeaked.

"Time's up," came a voice from nowhere.

Suddenly, everything stopped.

====

Tina blinked. She was back in the fancy drawing room. She was wearing that ridiculous, blue evening gown that showed off the tops of her boobs.

Laurel sat beside her on the couch.

The arousal of the game was still there. Tina's pussy was white-hot with pleasure. Her nipples were painfully stiff under her dress. She squirmed on the couch.

"Gangbangs, huh?" said Laurel. "You dirty girl. You seemed so innocent, too. I never would have guessed that you want to be tied down and railed by a dozen dudes. Welcome back, by the way."

Tina was still just on the edge of orgasm. She gritted her teeth and tried as hard as she could to distract herself. She imagined cold water, stubbing her toe. Anything at all that could distract her.

After a moment, she managed to cool off a bit. She felt herself pull back from the edge of orgasm.

She sighed. God that had been close. She couldn't afford to make any more mistakes. "Shut up Laurel," she managed to gasp out. "Let's play some checkers."

Laurel tapped a slender finger on her chin. She turned to the old man who was their game master. "Do I need to make my move quickly?" she asked.

The old man frowned. "No, just as Tina was free to take her time, so are you. There is no time obligation. You could wait forever if you wanted."

Tina felt a stab of worry.

Laurel grinned. "And technically, Quinn can keep fingering her until I make my move, right?

The old man nodded. "Yes, that is correct."

Quinn must have heard Laurel, too. Suddenly something tickled inside Tina's panties. She felt Quinn's fingers start tracing the folds of her pussy again. Another phantom hand wrapped around her large breast. Oh no. Why had she taunted Laurel by stalling during her turn?!

"Well," said Laurel, "In that case, I guess I'll give it a few minutes. I want to see if that big, bad Quinn can force our little Korean damsel to cum."

"No!" said Tina, "That's not fair! You can't...oh...he can't do this. It's not fair." She wriggled on the couch, ineffectually trying to evade Quinn's fingering.

"It's perfectly fair," said Laurel. "You did it to me. And besides, it seems like you like it."

"Please, no," said Tina. "Please, please..."

She had worked so hard to push herself away from an orgasm. But her work was quickly coming undone. Quinn's fingers worked a terrible magic on her pussy, out in reality. Heat and tingles were forming in her stomach, quicker than before.

Tina couldn't believe it. She had made it through her fantasy. She had beaten the hard challenge. But...at a cost. It had left her so horny that even this ugly hick could make her cum.

Laurel continued taunting her. "I bet you regret trying to set me up now, don't you? Now you're cumming at the hands of some fat old man you've never met. Some part of you must like this. And with everyone watching, they all know you like it too.

Tina squirmed on the couch, trying to twist away from Quinn's fingers. As she did, her boobs fell out of the low-cut evening gown. Her small nipples were rock hard.

For a quick moment, Tina saw herself on the little screen that showed the bar. Out in reality, she was dwarfed by Quinn's big body. He hunched behind her, dressed in jeans and a white t-shirt that showed off his gut.

With one hand, Quinn fondled her left tit. He hefted it and ran his thumb over her rubbery nipple.

Quinn's other arm was draped over her shoulder, down her brown torso. Tina's slim legs formed a V, jutting out from her narrow hips. Quinn's hand rested between the V, inside her panties.

Tina had worn her cutest pair of red panties. She only wore them when she went out to clubs.

Quinn was so big, and she was so small. There was nothing she could do to stop him.

Suddenly, Tina's gaze was ripped from the screen. Her tummy was flooded with tingles. She knew she was right on the edge of cumming. Quinn was going to make her cum in front of all these people. They were going to see her--