All Comments on 'Holy Fuck Penelope a Cheating Wife'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 259 Comments
CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 4 years ago

Sad tale. She lied and showed little respect for her husband and absolutely no remorse for her cheating. After the separation, she got herself a boyfriend, and only jealousy of his “girlfriend” got any respect for him. He really should have divorced her and moved on for real. His marriage life expectancy is not very long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You need an editor

There are some basic errors in spelling and grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good story, but he never addressed her lying to him non stop about all the text messages or explain her need to protect her boyfriend at all costs. She did not worry about her own family till the end of the story. Why would he have to explain his dating? She started dating first after the divorce and never apologized about it. She was about to go give her new boyfriend sloppy seconds when he stopped her. He treats her newest boyfriend better than she does! All this makes the "she did everything to prove she can be trusted" line unbelievable. She only ever told the truth when she was caught in the lie. She even lied by having pretend orgasms with him to try to get him to stay. She eventually made a real effort to get back together with him because her life was harder without him, not out of desire.

But all that is about the character. I loved the story and reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
would have

Would have given it 4*, but it was a RAAC story, so had to subtract 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
what a punk bitch

4 months.....and sharing the experience at home afterward. She would have been given a fair running start. And if she took it and never darkened the door again she could have moved on. But, if she tried to explain and apologize after becoming the whore she was she would have given up her one shot at living and moving on. Some of these guys reactions just make me sick. The boy toy was another story all together, He was done when filming was over. His next big public splash would have been the obituaries that covered his surprising and final demise. If the whore didn't take her one chance to run she would have been with the punk.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
I'm going to give this some time before scoring.

I need to let it settle.

The writing is good and the erotic writing is also good which is rare.

The problem I'm having is that Penny is such a pathetic bitch.

She is simply disgusting and I didn't see a lot to lead to her redemption.

She even got another boyfriend after their separation.

When she offered to go to her boyfriend without a shower, I felt ill.

She was never treated as vile as she treated her husband who she supposedly loved and her boyfriend who she apparently didn't give a shit about.

She has no excuse or explanation besides just wanting to do something wrong?

Why was it fun to so thoroughly shit on her husband and her own family? She had severe mental problems if she enjoyed doing that to those so close to her.

Why was she so much more compassionate towards Rob and his family when Rob got kicked out? She called her own husband evil for simply revealing Rob was cheating on his wife? What the fuck did she think she was and Rob while they both gleefully crapped all over each other's families?

This is a well written story with some very serious unanswered questions.

Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Could not get into this one at all. The wife didn’t really seem all that repentant at first and the affair lasted a good, long while. She only got sorry when she was going to lose it all. So I don’t really think the husband should have taken her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

She will cheat again in time

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 4 years ago

Penny definitely comes off a little mentally vacant - maybe she learned her lesson, but I don’t think I would be in a hurry to trust her. Glad the girls got their dad back and a happy ever after. Penny gets the benefit of the doubt for their sake. Well written and entertaining read. Thanks

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 4 years ago
Good Effort, but could use some work

She had unprotected sex and you didn't touch upon how they would handle STDs and pregnancy. Also, counseling should have been involved to discovery the reason for the cheating and how to stop it. Why would she continue to see other men if she wanted her husband back? Lastly, this was a long affair, not a single romp and it destroyed 1 family and damaged the other. Reconciliation makes sense in some cases, but not always. You had a good intro, and middle, but your ending didn't touch on how long and difficult the road back together was.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 4 years ago
I liked it

Some original aspectds; 5* from me.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
I'm not optimistic, but the story was told well.

This says a lot: "It became fun to cheat." I would hope that she was so guilt-ridden that she would be unable to admit it, although I'm sure it was true. I'd also suspect she wouldn't place conditions on dropping the new boyfriend if there were a chance, but again she had to have it her way. I don't know if she will ever be mature enough for marriage, but that just proves the character was written well. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
didn't hate it

but their RAAC was forced, and it wont end well for either of them.

his ex wife was shallow about the whole affair, more afraid of losing him. and as a seasoned liar, she believed her faked orgasms, and downplaying her talk with her ex lover face-to-face could be sugar coated. it can't. and he should NEVER have revealed the status of his 'g/f' as a fake. yes, it made her jealous. but he has to LIVE with his jealousy for life for her crimes. she will now feel like her husband loves her too much to 'move on'. that will only feed whatever dark demons she fed in the past to cheat. if she was ALWAYS afraid of him being able to find younger women if she fucked up again, you best believe she'd at least try harder to control her lust.

this story in general sounds like it came from a woman's biased point of view. romantically a guy pining away for his love, while the woman can and should be taken in by lust. like the author doesn't understand how privileged it is to be a woman. if a woman wants to fuck, she only has to decide to fuck someone. some may turn her down, but most men wont. a man has to hone a plethora of skills and sharpen them to have a chance. and this is why physical betrayal hurts men more, and emotional betrayal hurts women more. even the author understood that Penny was far more upset with her ex for having a relationship with his new woman, and not so upset about the sex.

i don't think they'd make it as a couple. and not because it's not impossible, but how they reconciled was immature. the cheating wife BARELY learned anything from this, and the husband readily gave up all the cards he suffered to gain back to her. and she's not exactly responsible in an uneven power dynamic. she strikes me as a woman that will cheat if she feels it's possible to. fear is her motivator. love only plays a second fiddle for her. it's there, but it's muted.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfabout 4 years ago
No No no

Great STORY until you raacd it.

SKHPSKHPabout 4 years ago

She has no morals and lies easily. Her view of her fate shows a lot of selfishness. Her lack of any redeeming qualities means that reconciliation for me would be impossible, even considering the kids. He does not handle this properly. She will probably cheat again soon and has probably cheated before.

But that is about the characters - the story was good, even if the way of discovery was not new (see: life from the game).⭐⭐⭐⭐

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago

I am all over the place on this one. The disrespect was huge. Her remorse seemed to be lacking in emotion. He took a beating, and he was the wronged party. Losing your family is a tough thing. Maybe he was better off still married, but the sex seems more important to this couple than a loving relationship. Maybe a wife can enjoy sex too much?

what4mewhat4meabout 4 years ago
Wonderful!

hope, forgiveness, and redemption. *****

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

Good one but I didn’t like her at all. She is very lucky that he took her back as she can’t be trusted. 4 stars from me.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

Penny, in behavior and in remorse, she comes across as dishonest. It’s all about her. What she did. What she caused. How it affects her. Why can’t she ...

Can’t say I cared much for this.

COYSCOYSabout 4 years ago
Good Story But

I enjoyed the story, but why do these guys always think there is only one girl in the world for them. You shouldn’t excuse the cheating of the woman in this story. She was an awful spouse and there are plenty of good women in the world. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Really! Trying to be inconspicuous by portraying himself as a 'black Rastafarian looking dude with dreadlocks'! Was that supposed to be the humorous part of this story? What happened to a wig, baseball cap and sunglasses? Works 99.9% of the time in these stories.

I agree with HDK comments. Incredible amount of disrespect for husband and family with no real remorse. So much of wife's actions and explanations would be deal breakers. Insistence on having a face-to-face meeting with her lover to 'break it off' - deal breaker. Pledging to never lie to husband again then lying about how the meeting with her lover went - deal breaker. More concern for her lover and his family than her own - deal breaker. And the list goes on.

I know that in real life couples have survived affairs like the wife had, but that was almost always with some serious counselling individually and together. I don't think this marriage would survive without that type of counselling. The wife certainly needs a few months on the 'couch'.

As far as the husband not knowing if the wife is having another affair after getting back together, he didn't notice any change in her behavior during her 'first' affair. Does he really want to be his wife's warden for the rest of his life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

total garbage as for her cheating like a young whore and him staying with her. This has to be an UK story

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
Interesting story

I liked it.

Some people will not like it because he forgave her.

The reconciliation aspect of a relationship is perhaps not something they dig?

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

once is a mistake. she did it repeatedly giving him sloppy seconds without trying to clean herself up after cheating.

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
eh

idk I'm conflicted. the reconciliation seemed like it was another story. i liked it but the fact that she actually liked lying to him, then the beating from the wife's lover jus didn't seem to fit for a reconciliation. a person has to be very strong to get over getting beat up by the wife's lover. is hard to get over getting randomly beat up on its own but from the wife's lover. then there the fact that the wife never tried counseling makes me think that this is going to happen again maybe years later

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
PS. lol

oh forgot the way he found out was cool. haven't seen one like that in a while was refreshing enjoyed the read ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I saw it...

...coming, another story about a wimpy man who can't stand up for himself. From the beginning he did not know what to do. Forgiveness is a good thing but in a case like this...? ****

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Not awful

I hate then "why did you have to destroy his family" thing the cheating wife tells her husband when he outs her lover. No thought for her destroyed family. Pretty good story, but she didn't earn the reconciliation. She just never seemed to feel quilty, just jealous.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
I'm with HDK on this one except...

...agree it's well written and definitely has me all over the place and a bit odd...but HDK really ... 'Maybe a wife can enjoy sex too much'...Let me think about that awhile...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good start

but if you want an acceptable RAAC you need to make us feel she has shown REAL remorse and paid in some form (even if it isn't a typical BTB form) so we feel like some justice has been served, she has paid her penance and is deserving of forgiveness. Otherwise it just reads like a modified cuck story. good writing but I hadn't come to like the wife and feel like she deserved him to take her back. A little more and the story probably would have gotten there. But keep writing. You do a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Self important Penny

Penny needs to be removed from any family societys. She would only be good in a whore house. Not a good parent and totally lacking anything that would be found in a good spouse. If this story is supposed to be about a worthless mother and wife then this is a good story.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Well i hope she started wearing the g-strings hubby had never seen before

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You need a iron clad postnup

She lied, she enjoyed, she cheated, he got seconds. That’s a tough to forgive. Trust is gone. If she really wants you back . U need a iron clad contract if she cheats or flirts again she’s out the door with nothing. And why didn’t you sue the bastard who beat you up. His x wireframes father probably would have paid you.

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

Marriage made in heaven, he’s a moron she’s a whore.

There’s only one reason for a husband to reconcile with a cheater, he actually enjoyed being a cuckold.

Well not to worry he’ll be one again pretty soon lol

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

She cheated because she felt "old and frumpy?" She wasn't described, but I got the impression that she was pretty hot.

I guess it's moot now, but why didn't he call her on the lie about what happened at lunch, and what did SHE say in the texts?

When she left with Joseph, where were the girls?

I wouldn't call it a RAAC. He left, she had to see him with all the babes.

Editing! What the fuck was this? "He got up from acRob from her pulling up a seat beside her"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Well that was depressing.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Just no

She lied, defended her boyfriend when he told his wife. Even lied about the breakup. Never will be trustworthy. Put her on the curb.... and set her on fire.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Liked most of it

A decent story for the most part. Penny was a very unlikable cheating wife. She didn't suffer much for her cheating , and the reconciliation came much too easily. She wasn't sorry, just jealous. I did really enjoy the revenge on the wife's married lover. He was pretty well destroyed and rightfully so.

lujon2019lujon2019about 4 years ago

"I am serious God help me I am a cuck

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Great read

A complete story, one that held your attention till the end.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

So, just to be clear, she's fucking another man for months. She doesn't shower afterwords because she likes the thrill of having her husband after she's been fucked by her lover. She kisses her husband after she blows her lover. The husband tries to comfort her when she realizes he knows. She lies about how she ends it with the lover. She flips out and calls him evil when he informs the lovers wife. After they separate, she doesn't suggest that he say and she'll leave. She starts dating again relatively quickly and brings the new man to her her children's sporting events.

.

And he gets back together with her. Has the author actually met anyone with testosterone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lots of excuses

But no real substance. He gets a divorce. He gets standard visitation hours and days with the girls. They adjust to the new schedule and move on. He sleeps better at night not having to worry about whether or not his wife is cheating on him. Your conclusion was ludicrous. What happened to Rob and his wife? Did she forgive him? Not on your life! Rob should still be in jail. And the Civil lawsuit Luke filed should have cleaned out his bank account. So saying that people have to "forgive" is just ridiculous. Not only do they NOT forgive, they harbor anger and resentment for years and years.

1 star

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974about 4 years ago
I believe

In earned Forgivness. I'm not sure about this one.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 4 years ago
Immature

She is emotionally dependent on him and loves him as much as she can, but is too immature to deny herself a good thrill. Odds are she will do it again if the temptation is strong enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another cuckold lover. Creation

Why are men in these stories so fucking stupid? This was nothing more than a approval of her being an unappreciative slut. The husband has the sense of the common house fly. She fucks up and you leave. She knew your a dumb ass, and preyed on it.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 4 years ago
Started well.

Of course a writer decides

if there's a reconciliation in his story.

But let's not sugercoat things.

She didn't make a mistake.

What she did was far beyond that.

And man, the disrespect!

Something like that doesn't happen over night.

She must've been a lousy wife for some time.

And he loved her that much.

Her betrayal didn't lessen his love?

No?

What about her love for him?

Nothing missing there?

Sure you can have a RAAC.

But don't expect us to see her

anything else but a selfish cheating slut.

3 out of 5 from me.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 4 years ago
well written and paced.

He's a doormat and she's a sure repeat cheat given her utter contempt for hubby and her resolute defense of her BF. But thats just a comment on the low character of the protagonists not a criticism of the story itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sigh

Apart from the unconvincing (because unmerited) RAAC, "Rob" walks straight up to the cuck and he doesn't see the punch coming? And a one punch knockout by a supply salesman? Obviously written by a woman. If the MC isn't elderly and blind, it would never happen. He could lose the fight, but the scene is just fucking stupid.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
Honestly surprise the score is so high...

... You just had to force a RAAC here, hey author?

Well, at the very least, let's hope you gave your spineless MC an opportunity to find a new job elsewhere, 'cause there's NO WAY, NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL that his co-workers wouldn't recognize his wife, and, when they do, there's no goddamn way they will have any respect for him, and they'll show it to him, guarantee!

He better hope his station doesn't have any company get-together, 'cause, otherwise, he'll end up being the company's wimp. Which he definitely is.

Then again, I fully expected Luke to eventually forgive his slut of a wife for her 'indiscretions'. I mean, sure, he moved out... but notice that there were no talk of dissolution of marriage here. The cuck didn't even try to divorce Penny; therefore, there were no genuine attempt to move on. He was going to take her back - it was just a matter of time.

Man... I swear, I know it's a genuine reason for adultery, but do I wish I never, ever hear some broad justifying her cheating, 'cause she felt old and frumpy! Fucking-A is women's ego out of control!

An all around depressing story, this one was. As many as said before, it's more than likely that Penelope will pull this kind of shit again, probably when their girls leave the nest (by the way... why are we so sure that they are indeed HIS girls?), except that she will be smarter about it, and, even then, will not be as afraid as before of losing her husband, given that he eventually got passed her last affair (that he knows of...) But, when it does happen, at least he will have nobody else to blame, but himself that time. He won't even be able to blame Penny - expecting a snake to go against its own nature is a fool's dream.

I wonder what is the alternatives to be repetitively backstabbed and betrayed by the one you love the most... 'Guess this MC will eventually find out.

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
5 stars

Really well done loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This was a miss

This was frustrating to read. You have your typical cheating slut as the wife but the husband was even more wimpy then most of the husband characters in this category. His lack of reaction when listening to her talk about her affair and then wanting to make it work after that was frustrating to read. He gets beaten by the lover and because he gets arrested thinks he won, really? And to top it off, you reconcile them in the end. Not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not Even Once

Even when Luke proved to Penny that he knew enough details of her affair, she was only sorry that Luke had caught her. Penny was never really sad that she had hurt Luke. She was offended that Luke couldn't tell that Penny had cheated; so she brought home evidence of her cheating. She soared with enthusiasm as she gave him cum-filled kisses. Her affair could have lasted for years and progressed as time went by and tPenny and Rob got more into cuckolding Luke. Penny and Rob were never destined to marry. They didn't love one another enough to end their marriages. So, what was left? Nothing but humiliating and cuckolding Luke...emasculating him... emotionally castrating him. Turning his daughters against him. Making him a public mockery. When he passed the information along to Rob's wife, Penny was enraged because Luke had brought justice to her Rob. Luke had to be beaten severely by Rob before she opened her eyes. But it took her daughters' non-acceptance before she really saw what she had done to the family. RAAC? Not on her life. If Luke had killed Penny, I would not find him guilty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Half a loaf is better than none, and I guess he can learn to eat around the moldy parts.

The question is, why would he want to? So the wife is fucking another man just to sate her lust, while she is supposedly lonely and feeling remorse and regret? So what is she going to be doing once she's confident hubby is back on his leash?

First of all, it wasn't just sex. Sex is what she could get from a male prostitute. His wife had begun a romance, a developing love affair, with a man for whom she felt fondness, compassion, and whom she wanted to protect from harm. Her regret was entirely about getting caught and experiencing the shame and embarrassment, and missing the incredible sex. If she hadn't of been caught she would have eventually divorced the clueless poltroon.

For the husband to want her back is an indication of why she was cheating on him, she wanted a man in her life, not a wimp. You can flip a coin as to whether their marriage will survive. And the dumb shit deserves whatever she does to him next.

But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No, you don’t have to forgive

Cagivagurl, this feels like this was written by a third-grader, not somebody that’s actually been thru it. And if you HAVE been thru adultery like this, then it sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself this is the right way to go. Either way, I disagree w/it vehemently. You’re entitled to your views, but I don’t think they reflect truth at all. So I could not suspend my disbelief at all. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
COMPLETE LOAD OF SHIT.........

The level of disrespect, betrayal and contempt is way beyond anything a man could ever forgive. Her insistence that she meet the asshole face to face says she thinks a lot about their relationship. I don't know why it took him so long to send the video to the assholes wife. Penny's concern for the assholes family puts what she thinks of her own family in perspective. She didn't give a shit about them despite the crap about how much she loved them and was a good mother. A good mother doesn't lose sight of the family when distractions pop up.

Above all, the representation of this husband as a spineless, needy fucking wimp that would have any care, compassion or sympathy for someone who took pleasure in his humiliation is just beyond belief. This story gets 1 star from me. 8pm

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
I wish

That I could write conversation like you do. Your dialogue is realistic and makes the characters real.

sader360sader360about 4 years ago
A few things...

I enjoy your story, the dialogue and flow of it all felt really well done. My only criticisms are in the main character being a little too passive. While his wife showed very little remorse in what she did to her family in terms of disrespect. You called her a good parent in the story however she could not even clean herself up to pick up her own children. She would kiss and hug her small children while being covered in her lovers fluids so she could get the thrill of having her husband humiliated the moment he walked in the door by being all over him to rub his face in it cuz it excited her. Later willing to do the same thing to her current boyfriend shows the true depth of her character and willingness to do it over again. She learned nothing at all. The fact that he just brushes past that and forgives her is a little hard to take. Just because he loves his children so much, was lonely, and she was crying ( hes a true doormat if I ever saw one). This is not enough to entitle her to any sort of forgiveness at all or right to be jealous about anything that he does. The excuse you used to get them back together, that it was a mistake and the people need to forgive and not live in the past is kind of stupid since it wasn't a mistake. it was a conscious effort to do this multiple times over the many months that she was having her affair and continuously lying straight to his face even after being caught on each lie. This was something you should have explored a little further in order to make their reconciliation and his forgiving of her sins a little more believable. I don't know if I'm happy or sad that I know in my heart that I could never love someone enough to allow this type of behavior and actions to be just forgiven all the while pretending that everything is fine but hey it's fantasy I guess and suspension of belief is required.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Okay. Some speech was a bit off, and needed words combined as we really talk.

She did a lot more than just make a mistake. She was downright evil making her hubby get sloppy seconds. It went on for months. Not sure hubby woukd ever completely reconcile with the trust totally broken and her evil attitude. Depending on his level of cucketry I can see them getting back together, but the cuckometer dial has to be above mid point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Okay

My Next door neighbor had this happen to him .. He Stayed for the Twin Girls .. Once they turned 18 ... I helped him Get his Clothes and some pictures . He Told Me that He had to put up with a lot of BS But in the end it was worth it . He Walked both of his Daughters on their Wedding Days .. The Mother was not invited by the Girls .

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
No worries Just a wimpy cuckold

Likes sloppy seconds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
JT Wheels

Hit it right on the nose. This crap belongs in it own category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was as close to real as I have read

This felt real, not over the top, like most stories. It took time, space, and a lot of foolishness before they could really talk. The only problem I had with it was that she never really understood just how disrespectful sloppy seconds can be, Maybe he needed to make her suck his cock a few time with another woman's pussy all over it.

In these stories, on this site, I think the biggest issue about cheating gets understated. Yes, the sex is wrong, but it is the lies, the disrespect, and all of the other things that a marriage is based on that is the real problem. She lied and that destroyed any trust there was. She disrespected him not by cheating, but the sloppy seconds and kisses after swallowing his cum. Unlike most stories, this one showed a lot of the pain those things caused, just not enough for her to fully understand.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
It's OK

When there are kids involved I am ok with reconciliation. However, verify for a long time.

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

What are you`? Is cuckolding your secret love?

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Trust

Once lost you can hardly ever get it back. I understand getting back together since there are small children involved but totally trusting her is a far stretch.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

"You have to forgive, you can't live forever in the past. Yes she made a mistake, but when you love somebody that much you can forgive, you have to. The alternatives are too painful."

Six month later

Turns out my reward for forgiving the cheating cunt was syphilis. I cant believe she is cheating on me again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't think this is "real" in the least, contra comments below

What the author has written is a genuine slut. The affair went on for months, and it wouldn't have ended anytime soon but for getting caught. She was mainly sorry about "hurting" her husband and the possible marital consequences. There is no sense in which the cunt is written as understanding that what she did was pure, unmitigated evil. "Luke" is pretty much the standard weak, needy, cuckish husband. She was kissing him after giving her lover blow jobs. She lied about the affair; she lied about how the last meeting went; and she, incredibly, took the side of the bastard when Luke informed the bastard's wife. Yet, he goes crawling back. The child angle is entirely wrong. He was around more than enough to let the children know he loved them and would stay involved. In real life the children would have adjusted. Here Luke is teaching them the wrong life lesson: they can act like their slut mother and get away with it.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Painful.

What to do? Children involved? You are quite fucked. Worst yet is to still love and miss the cheater. That could drive a good man trying to do the right thing out of his mind.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

What a wimp.

I have several mates caught up in this situation, they kicked the bitches to the footpath..

Two of them even got the kids

None of them wimped, not the Australian way!!

But it was a good story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmm

Needs a lot more to justify the ending.

Your u wrote her as to vile.

She cheated for months in public.

She lied that it wasn't an affair.

She cared more for his marriage then hers.

She continued to cheat by cheating again even in front of the kids by bringing him to games.I

How could you ever trust her?

No needs a more to justify the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nope

Being a cuck is too painful. The wife was a slag, and the minute she took up for the bastard, whining about the damage to HIS family, was the moment that even a weak male would kicked her cheating ass irretrievably to the curb. It seems the vast majority of authors here have no way to prolong their plots other than by writing weak husband characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
problem

the problem is the difference between real life and fiction. real life you want the guy to be with his kids etc. fiction, though, she cheated for months-publicly and really cuckolded him with sloppy seconds. she really needed to punished more than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
In this situation there is a difference from others that can be summed up in one word.

Children!

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
Realistic human reactions

The original scene was less realistic perhaps, with the camera crew recording the details, using the drone and so forth. (Although there have been many people caught in compromising circumstances while a TV camera roams over a crowd.)

But I found the reactions CaviaGurl gave the characters to the situations they were written into to be very realistic. For example, when Penny answers the obvious question a husband would ask, she says:

"It wasn't better, it was just more exciting."

"More exciting?"

"Yes, it was exciting because it was wrong, forbidden, naughty and wicked ... and unthinkable for me."

CVG is one of the rare authors who has included in a story how it feels for a wife who wanders. Many authors go into detail about how a husband might feel when cheated on in this way, and that was realistically described in this story too, but to have the wife explain the feelings she experiences while having sex with the other man is extremely rare.

Nicely done.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NO FUCKING WAY........

Make new friends, get all the public sex you want with the new friends, value the time you get to spend wit your girls. But never let a cheating skank who kissed you with some other guys cum in her mouth darken your doorway again. The level of disrespect, betrayal and treachery is beyond forgiveness. He should also file a civil suit against the asshole to cover pain and suffering in the assault.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING AT ANYTIME

options and plans are subjective to daily activities. TK U MLJ LV NV

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

Doesn't the UK have PostNup's? She is a CHEATER, if the cuck is willing to trust again I hope he also verifies, often. She wanted the new thrill, she allowed her seduction, the next slick asshole will do it to her again. She willingly had cuck do creme-pie sloppy seconds did she ever care about STD's?

/

2*, Hooyah.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

There are no postnups (that are legally enforceable) in the UK. But as the author is from New Zealand it's likely the story isn't set in the UK?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some good stuff here overall

If one is inclined to nitpick, there is plenty to take issue with. The discovery at the match is sufficient without the camera hijinks. Simply record them. It's enough. And the disguise is not only over the top, but counterproductive. Why bring unnecessary attention and limit the possible places he could follow them? And make it blatantly obvious if he had to track them for very long.

But the story has a solid kernel of truth -- the kids are his forever and one cannot be as good a father without living in the home. Loving his kids after finding out his wife is a worthless POS is going to require some compromise. Life sucks. You don't always get everything you want. To be a dad, he was going to have to live with a wife he no longer trusts and no longer respects and admires. But, maybe he can make something salvageable work for him. The character of the wife is weak and narcissistic, but lots of us have had to try to make a marriage with women who aren't paragons of moral strength.

There would have to be a lot of counseling (and finding a good one would likely take a number of false starts). She's a narcissist. So she may never really, fully understand the pain she caused or take full responsibility for her actions. Yes, she's hurting. But it doesn't seem to be because she hurt others, but rather due to her own pain.

Finally, I don't see how he could have established a workable equilibrium with her if he had remained in the house. The red pill crowd calls it "dread", but it works. He had to regain some confidence in his own value. She needed to feel some pain. It would be nice to think she's capable of maturely assessing the full extent and import of her infidelity, but she's not. She likely only learns from having her nose rubbed in her messes. I can think of some other quality LW stories where the wronged spouse had to get some of his own to make the wife who cheated understand fully. And to make himself whole emotionally. So, I liked that he moved out and found some playmates. (Maybe having all the pretty young things is a bit of a stretch for the real world, but still worthy for him to make some progress.)

A worthy effort,

Knoxhard

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 3 years ago
Most commentors

Most have commented on the flaws of Penny and so I gave it a three. In some ways I felt it was generous but the story was well written and I did read it all the way through so I guess it was worth that much. I didn't think she was repentant for anything other than she was caught and she will very likely repeat her actions.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Read it again and upgraded from 2/5 to 4/5. It was a good finish.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Beyond border of acceptable reconciliation

I am generally in favor of reconciliation, but I was still surprised with the ending. As other commentators have pointed out, the wife kissed and hugged her children and her husband with slimeball's cum still in her mouth, and then intentionally fed her husband sloppy seconds without a shower. That is far beyond cheating, but abject humiliation of a husband and a father. It is so decrepit that only hatred or disgust can be an explanation. There could not be any love.

I can see why someone would would try to keep a marriage together for the benefit of two young children, but one cannot justify a family where the mother has engaged in such behavior. Husband should have fought for custody and used her disgusting conduct as legal blackmail to gain the right to children.

One could also have improved with some careful proofreading.

I still gave a 4*, because my stars are awarded based on quality of writing rather than whether I agree with the storyline (except I do downgrade when a story celebrates criminal or plainly immoral conduct).

mustelamustelaover 3 years ago
Well done Cagivagurl

Real life is not a path covered in rose petals, and filled with young and pretty women, trusting, appearing out of nowhere, just anxious to comfort a man (who has all the qualities), who has just been disappointed with a cheating woman.

So… “ Yes she made a mistake, but when you love somebody that much you can forgive, you have to. The alternatives are too painful. "

Many authors should remember this : the real life

Well done Cagivagurl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well.. that sucked

I can tell, this crap was written by a woman...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Commenters Have Some Strong Points

Yes, Penny kissed her husband, Luke, after having sucked Rob's cock. But she also kissed her daughters, as well. I wonder if they tasted Rob's cum?

Luke had to catch them to end the affair. Penny never went to Luke. How long would this affair have gone on if Luke had not caught them? What other humiliations would Luke have endured? Would Rob have demanded that Penny cut off sex with Luke? What would she have done if Rob had demanded that she divorce Luke?

An affair is never on equal footing. Rob knows all about Luke; but until Luke caught Penny with Rob, Luke didn't know Rob existed.

Penny blew her stack when Luke caused Rob's divorce. And this was even after Rob put Luke in the hospital.

Something that judges don't take into consideration is that a father living in a second domicile is not a true daddy to their children. My son made that abundantly clear after his mother and I were divorced. He told me it was hard for him to think of me as his daddy when I didn't even live in the same house as he did. And that his mom's boyfriends were more daddy to him than I was or ever would be. He wondered why I even tried.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

A little lopsided. There was a lot of attention to Luke discovering Penny’s cheating, and the immediate emotional effect it had on him. He hit bottom in just over a week. The estrangement, much less attention, and no indication of elapsed time until her BF showed up. The reconciliation would have been the most difficult phase, yet even less a part of the story, than the estrangement. I’m disappointed, with better balance the story could have been excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 Stars

Sorry but I would not have got back together with Her STD's and Trust Issues.. Everyone He works with knows She is a Slut .. Sooner or later it will come out .

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
The author

Dosent know how revolting and repulsive a kiss by your soulmate after oral is. Put her on the curb, and set sperm breath on fire. Never. Great try and is a good story. 4. For effort.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityover 3 years ago
Again well written

Good character development. Pretty good with dialogue. Tells a good story. But again...reconciliation? Really? After all of his work buddies clearly saw and heard her act like the most outrageous slut? He was able to get past it?

Her lies. Kissing him with another guys cum on her breath? Not showering and giving him sloppy seconds?

Pretty unbelieveable ending. I feel sorry for this guy and for any man (or woman)who reconciles with a partner in a similar situation. Its no way to live the rest of your life...constantly wondering. Never trusting. Always checking up on your spouse. Horrible way to live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow. What a character that Penny is.

Very understandable that he would wonder if he can trust her. At every instance he was able to verify her honesty, it turned out she was lying. Trusting her would not be wise at all. She seems very immature and selfish.

I never married, and I don't have any kids, so I have no idea how I would handle a situation like this. Staying for the children is probably the right thing to do, if you can do it without loosing yourself.

One thing is for sure, though: If a partner treated me the way penny treated the main character, I could never trust her again. When she isn't doing anything to find out what went wrong, she probably doesn't think there is anything fundamentally wrong with how she is. I would very likely treat most of her statements as noise, never knowing what her real reason was for speaking them. I would probably also thoroughly compare my mental image of the woman I loved to how she really is. We are all different, but for me personally, I don't think I can be that close to a dishonest person.

When someone is fundamentally dishonest about who they are, how can you really know them? And if you don't really know a person, how can you really love them?

As for this couple, I give them about a 30% chance of staying together after the kids are out of the house. There are 2 ways that could happen:

1: They do it out of habit, never truly happy. This would require that the main character never realizes that he doesn't truly love penny, because she does not allow him to know her.

2: Penny realizes that she is a selfish, immature person, capable of enjoying doing horrible things to someone she claims to love. She then has to get serious about working on herself. Then, as she starts to reveal her true self, they both have to realize that they are in fact capable of loving each other. Then they have to work on this new relationship.

Horribly tragic story with no real resolution.

The writing is good, though! Not perfect, but good.

5/5 on my literotica scale. Really a 4/5, but something has to make up for all the people who rate the characters and narrative, instead of the quality of writing.

I would really like to see a sequel!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Great chronicle of a reconciliation that had some realistic emotions and scenarios. Good stuff. Now I am going to have to read some of your other entries

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

Once a cheater... especially after she brought the new guy to the children's games. Very bad. Shows no remorse and flaunts her adultery to all the families at the games.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"it was wrong I know that now" - NOW she knows it was wrong? She didn't know that while she was doing it?!

/

"I just didn't realise how much this was going to hurt." - Huh? So how much DID she think t was going to hurt?

/

Why do they always have to tell the asshole in person? It's not like he deserves any special consideration.

/

He should have confronted her with the texts and with her lies about the lunch.

/

I'm sorry, she just went too far for this reconciliation. The most I would have done. for the sake of the kids and his relationship with them, would be a divorce, then a live-in FWB relationship, other partners optional.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 3 years ago
Not credible!

She lied. She showed extraordinaire poor judgment in her affair: They made out enthusiastically at a public event, possibly exposing her husband to great humiliation. She allowed him to finger her in plain view in a hospitality tent at a crowed event. She gave him a blow job in plain view in a car park in a car that has to be a convertible to been visible from a drone. She met him every week at a hotel for a “few” months where she had monkey sex, including oral. Upon her return, she greeted her husband without showering or brushing her teeth, thus subjecting him to sloppy seconds. She told her husband that it was great sex and participated with obvious enthusiasm. She wore sexy clothing for her paramour that she wouldn’t wear for her husband. While separated from her husband she took up with another man and heaven knows what they got up to cuz it’s not explained by the author. Reconciliation is not credible unless husband is likes to share or watch.

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 3 years ago
I think that his real failure was not trying anything to have life of his own

Honestly, I felt like he got back with her to be family with the kids. I think living in a frat house situation was a mistake because really tried to build a new life for himself. He went back to the relationship he had with the little ones because he didn't even try to make anything new with them. He just kept going along trying to shield them from change.

I think Penny's new boyfriend was only ever a new dick for her. The way she treated him showed about as much respect as she had shown for her husband,

WwoodyWwoodyover 3 years ago
True love

The only TRUE LOVE is in forgiveness, like that forgiveness all creation was given by Christ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boomerbill said it.

Deliberately coming home and kissing him with cum from guy in mouth and sloppy seconds

WIMPY CUCKOLD

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story, well written and well edited. But it fails the believability test for me. No husband is going to sit back and watch his wife having sex with another man. Ok, I know this is just a story but fantasy has to be believable and this story just isn't.

The only way Luke would have been able to sit back and watch Penny having sex at the cricket is if he didn't actually love her. Probably would have been better if Luke had been situated in a studio away from the cricket ground to make this part believable.

Luke's reaction to Penny's cheating is much to mild. I know what my reaction would have been to actually seeing my wife having any form of sexual contact with another man and it's nothing like Luke's. Luke reacts in the way I would imagine a husband who was only been told about his wife's infidelity rather than actually witnessing it.

I've read a few of your stories so far and have enjoyed reading them. While I did enjoy this one it just didn't hit the spot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...