All Comments on 'Holy Fuck Penelope a Cheating Wife'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 261 Comments (Page 3)
JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion12 months ago

I gave it a 5. But I'm not sure I could put something like what happened to him, behind me and move on. Just knowing the facts is bad enough. To watch it in high definition and living color, while it's happening, would be crushing. The beginning was a little hard to believe. Telephoto lenses with high powered zoom capacity, lapel micks, drones and a second camera crew downtown that could shake loose a camera man and reporter to change hotel locations and get pictures of them checking in, race up the stairs to the 6th floor to get footage of them exiting the elevator and going into Rm 616, oh and to put the cherry on top, get a copy of the registration? Wow, what luck. Other than that, 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Obviously written by a woman trying to take a man's perspective. Sorry, but it failed. Trying to make the reader feel sympathy for the cheating slut because the kids are so sad without daddy. Tough shit, guess the kids are collateral damage to Penny being a lying, betraying whore. Everybody has tough stuff to deal with, life is hard. No reason for hubby to turn wimp and let skank cheater back into his life. Not buying it for one second. Kids will just have to adjust and if they don't like it they can tell mommy all about it! She's the selfish villain.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Typical Caviagurl story,a Spinless,indiscive husband as a MC. the story line is different with the cameras and sporting event,but everything ends the usual husbands weak minded way as most of them do. gets tiresome...2 stars..

SandyBBSandyBB11 months ago

Really great piece. I would forgive and my other half more or less anything, however there are limits and duplicity is right up there in the very big unacceptables. That level of deceit would be a breaker, as how could you ever trust them again?

I was pleased that there was a "Happy ending", but he should have questioned her more after the initial lies were found out, and before he gave way all that he had learned. That way he/we would know if she really was being honest after she was caught, and finally admitted what had happened. That would have given some hope for her future attitude. Sadly my take was that she got caught and it was likely that it would happen again. Hubby might have accepted that, but I doubt she would be up front, talk about it before and be honest in the future. There are all sorts of marriages but the main foundation is trust and consideration, not duplicity and betrayal.

SandyBBSandyBB11 months ago

Great story, and great that it had a " Happy ending". I would forgive my other half almost anything, but that level of duplicity would be a deal breaker. Truth and honesty are up there at the limits of unacceptable .How could you ever trust them again? Honesty and consideration is the bedrock of a good marriage, not deceit and betrayal.

If he had only asked her a few more questions after she finally admitted and before letting her know all that he knew. That way he at least wold know that she was genuinely being honest going forward, and not continuing with the lies. I got the feeling that she admitted what she had to, and in the future she was likely to lie again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

We’ll written story. 3* because the RAAC was so unbelievable as tone preposterous! There isn’t a man alive who would have recomciled with her. She kissed him with her lover’s cum on her mouth, gave him sloppy seconds, then admitted she did so because it turned her on. She denied everything even when he gave her a chance to confess. She blamed him for breaking up their marriage! As a woman CG demonstrates an excellent understanding of why women cheat, but not a clue as to how men would react to it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I is always CAPITOLIZED!!! Can anyone not see this??? If by itself MAKE IT an I, not a damn i. Looks dumb and causes us to have to break a train of thought, just to get beyond it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@ Anonymous 1 day ago. I (note the upper case) had not noticed the use of the lower case i and it had certainly not spoiled the flow of the story for me. On the other hand when some idiot doesn't know that capitalized is spelled with an 'a' not an 'o' it calls into question his literacy anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Unlike her other stories, the author allows for forgiveness and personal growth over polyamory with evolution. Different than stereotypical BTB.

(Different shades of gray?) Or love conquers all?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@anon 3 days ago. Because the author's delusional and has never been in a relationship and has zero idea how men would react. "Oh I'm lonely, your girls miss you!" You're lonely. Good. I hope said affliction follows you your entire life and gives you little respite, you nasty MF. Girls miss me? They can see me, but they can see me at my new abode. Hell, if I can care for them on my own guarantee I'm getting custody. If not, they can visit - but in no way would I ever do something so spineless, so disgusting, so weak-willed, so low-down, meek and as out and out as pathetic as let a wife like that anywhere near me. Kiss me with another man's cum in your mouth because it turns you on? Well I'm probably gonna wish AIDS on you with your new fucking backstabbing, heartless lifestyle (you can fuck whoever you want, however much you and however you'd like. That's anyone's prerogative. But if you're married? Nah) and I'm gonna say it to your face, with a smile.

It's shit like the wife's actions towards the husband that engender hate and the husband in this story isn't even remotely believable. It's downright laughable. Realistically, the marriage is over and if the girls are lucky then they wind up with Dad. If they miss Mom, they can visit the whore once a month or however much they want when they're grown. The wife should effectively be dead to the husband.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am sure that the only thing the author does is imagine situations and that he has never experienced anything similar to being cheated on.

And if he has ever suffered from it, it means that he is a person without any morality, that he only backs down because he misses some sex.

A pathetic character. He deserves to be cuckolded at least once a week (how about Thursdays?)

MattblackUKMattblackUK10 months ago

A criticism from a self-appointed grammar cop that uses the badly misspelled word "CAPITOLIZED" in all caps, followed by three unnecessary exclamation marks certainly proves a point. Even if it's not the point the grammar cop was trying to make.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Cagivagurl, I like the way you handle forgiveness, unlike those poor little anons, who believe that cheating is the only unpardonable sin.

Most of them have probably never been with a woman

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In this author's mind all women are contemptible cunts and all men are sissy bois. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Liked the story for its strong emotional thrust. Jealousy is always a potent motivator to keep the characters as well as the readers in constant agony. Would prefer Luke went directly after Penny’s lover instead of informing her lover’s wife thus creating one more innocent victim. Let’s go after the seducer & leave his innocent spouse out of it.

pummel187pummel18710 months ago

Hey DOPES this is the reason why they cheat on you, she knew this is what would be the outcome (most likely).

All she said was that she was lonely and the girls missed him.. 🤔🤔🤔. OH YOU POOR BASTARD

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy297410 months ago

Nope she earned him coming back. I don't believe in RAAC but earned forgiveness I can. It's not the fuck up it's what you do about it in most cases

6King6King9 months ago

⭐⭐ Another riveting story(NOT) by the queen of cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I just don't see the reconciliation as credible. No doubt people can learn from their mistakes and others can want to forgive because doing so, evan as a compromise, brings greater rewards than losses. However, in this case we just don't see any reason why she wouldn't just cheat again.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Good story, good ending, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I laughed out loud when he told his wife at the confrontation that if she lied to him just one time, they were finished. She already lied to you several times, dumb ass!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Normally, I prefer reconciliation especially with small children involved. But this?

She cheats on him for months because she liked how it made her feel. She deliberately fed him fed him sloppy seconds because she liked how it made her feel. She deliberately kissed him with her lover’s cum on her lips because she liked how it made her feel. She deliberately didn’t shower after having sex because she liked how it made her feel.

She repeatedly lied to him when he confronted her with her infidelity, only coming clean after he presents video evidence. No disrespect there.

Then to cap things off, she gets mad at her husband, calling him names when he gives his evidence to her lover’s wife.

The reconciliation is preposterous! No self respecting man or woman would reconcile with a cheater like that!

Texican1830Texican18308 months ago

I’ll bet the station’s Christmas party is going to be fun when Luke walks in with Penny and all the guys at the cricket match and hotel learn the slut isn’t his bud’s, she’s his!!!

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Solid, very well wriien RAAC. I just can’t understand your obvious disdain for husbands in these stories. The fact that she cared more for the lover’s family, after the outing, than she did her own would have been the final nail in her coffin. Not a reconciliation, it’s a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There is a very fine line between forgiveness and stupidity.

You usually cross that line.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I struggled with the reconciliation for this one based on her behaviour over why she had the affair, why she didn't shower or clean her mouth etc. Basically because she said it made her feel good and excited. That is a huge amount of red flags. Not sure any partner would go back after that. I believe staying together when young children involved is often best but there has to be basic respect for the partner and that seemed to be missing here. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is one of your better stories. Don't get me wrong I usually like your stories and they almost always get a 4 or 5 from me. However, that being said, some of your stories become very tedious and redundant with the same things being said over and over again. I prefer stories that are more straight forward without pages and pages of repeating the same arguments back and forth between H and W. This story had the confrontations between H and W about right. It is almost like a different writer wrote it. Maybe a different editor? Notwithstanding the above criticism, I still consider you one of the best active writers in LW on Lit and enjoyed this story.

anon.1

bigurnbigurn7 months ago

What a slut... And the idiot husband took her back! The cheating bitch started shopping her ass around, right after he moved out. Found herself a older sugar daddy to drag to the kids game... Just to mess with his heart and head. A sad story about a heartless cheating bitch, 3 stars for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Have to say I would not have reconciled with this Ex given her convenient attitude. Her remorse at her actions was only about the consequences and not the prolonged infidelity itself. Staying with him out of fear of consequences isn't the kind of restitution I would want. It's tragic because marital intimacy never recovers in such a situation, and trying to force it just victimizes young children further ultimately. Looked to me as if she simply reconsidered her situation and pragmatically performed again to get him back, and he fell for it the second time: eg., ""Luke if what we just shared was more than you just getting one back at me, I promise I will never see him again." A defacto contract reconciliation. Yikes!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21106 months ago

I’ve only just read this story, and this author is one of my favorites. I can only hope that she will read my comments because I loved the story (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️). I mean… WOW! She devoted the whole first page to describing how Penny is acting so out of character, and how totally broken hearted Luke is. I have never understood what people will do with strangers that they won’t even talk to their spouse about. How they will cheat in order to hide their desires from their spouse thinking that cheating is safer than risking the “possible” embarrassment of telling that spouse their fantasy.

The only wild hair in the story development that I could see is that Luke didn’t explore further how Penny finds the illicit sex; the cheating; the deceit such a turn on. That should have set off all sorts of alarms. Now that she has had that experience, she’s going to want the experience again, so what’s to stop her from doing it again only more carefully. Maybe the loss of her current lifestyle is deterrent enough? I know it’s just a work of fiction and a really good one at that. These stories get readers worked up each in different way. They vent those emotions in the form of comments. I would think that an author would be pleased that they can get readers that worked up. Thanks for writing.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

There are several good comments below mine which outline the multiple reasons that no self-respecting man would ever consider reconciling with this woman. Some of those reasons - just by themselves - would be enough to kick this slut to the curb. Yet there isn’t just one reason. There are many. It’s well written, though. And despite being a work of fiction, the ending just isn’t realistic. At least none of my large circle of buddies would ever go back under these circumstances. I guarantee it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Let's look a bit closely: 'She stared straight at me. "Luke if what we just shared was more than you just getting one back at me, I promise I will never see him again."' This was an implicit threat of continuing her outside relations.

At the time of this statement, she had an assignation with her Ex, then had a planned assignation with her official date? Geeze... and the (ex)husband went back to her? What a fool. She WOULD engage in adultery again given that attitude. We understand WHY he went back: he missed his family. BUT, the evidence shows her attitude was more casual than his, only missing the fact of her comfortable family circumstance too. So she agreed to reconciling because she regained the loving family she was used to. Was his trust misplaced? I would say yes. She was a "cake-eater", wanting it both ways.

I would, and probably most spouses, would not go back to this arrangement without major legal safeguards, like a pre-nup where she would lose custody if it happened again. That and a private investigator. How does the saying go? "Trust but verify." And very sad that a loyal spouse should have to think that way in what should be a loving marriage. Usually such a spouse only goes back for the children. But I did not on my inconstant wife, and the teen children understood. This latter arrangement is NOT worth it unless you are older and have too much baggage. Otherwise, it's just not worth it to my thinking. She just engaged in emotional blackmail. Bitch. Instead find a loving, faithful companion that isn't afraid of smacking you when neglected, then fucking you to death. My second wife is like that and changed my life for 31 years.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The cheating bitch didn't make a mistake. She had an affair with a married man for weeks and enjoyed cucking her husband. When she was finally treated like the whore that she is, she goes crawling back to hubby. Bullshit. Once a cocksucking cheater...

NoBullAlNoBullAl6 months ago

Just another of this writer’s stories that start out as being a reasonably read and then stumbles into just being another RAAC tale!! Husband loves wife and catches wife cheating. He is all tore up but still ends up taking her back!! All we can suggest for the dumb guy is to remember the time proven mantra….. CHEATERS WILL ALWAYS CHEAT AGAIN!! With her attitude why and how would he ever be able to fully trust her again?? If he is going to stay with her we can only suggest President Reagan’s idea “TRUST BUT VERIFY”!!!!

chasbo38chasbo386 months ago

Sorry but I have to agree with the majority of the reviews. If you want the to have the man and women reunite you have to make the woman worthy of reuniting. This woman is not. She sounds like she enjoyed putting one over on her husband as much as she enjoyed the illicit sex. She never took responsibility for breaking up her lover's family instead blaming her husband for it. Her husband was correct in thinking that if he had not gone to the cricket match and discovered the affair it would still be going on and he would still be getting sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So much grief, tears and discontent. Over what? A fucking WHORE. your values are upside down.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA6 months ago

I think the female M/C is very inconsistent. Also she is not sorry except that she got caught. The story line flows with a casual bi-play and not any evidence of remorse. Finally why have the guy get beat up by the wife's lover. You seem to bend the story towards reconciliation but have not a thread of "fairness". Sorry not for me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry, but if you want RAAC to work, both characters need to have some character growth. In Luke's case he needs to forgive, which he has. Penny needs to learn from her mistakes, but to be honest it doesn't sound like she has. She simply misses her family and hates been blamed for breaking it up by cheating in the first place. In no way does her words or action convince me that she would cheat again the first chance she gets assuming she could get away with it. She is the perfext example of someone who is sorry they got caught, not sorry for cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

hell no, she full on cuck'ed him by essentially making him taste her lovers spunk via kisses, and not cleaning up afterwards, there's no way that'd be forgiven.

Addicted098Addicted0986 months ago

I dont agree with the story. There is no going back to such a woman. But the story is written well. SO I was satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hopefully he dumped her sorry ass when the kids were grown and off to college

Good writing

Ocker53Ocker536 months ago

All of this author stories follow the same storyline, no matter how much the wife belittles or humiliates the husband eventually he always forgives her and they live happily ever after. It becomes tedious when it’s the same storyline in every story⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Apart from forgiving, there are lot of options to opt from.

1. Balance it by doing the same

2. Open up the marriage

3. Totally avoid the slut

4. Embarrass her at every chance

5. Engage yourself in work, have fun with friends and so on...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hmm. Her kink of the illicit sex and worse rhe sloppy seconds and not cleaning her mouth was just gross. Her four month affair was bad enough. And if had he nit caught her at the cricket match, then it would still be going on. She was remorseful (for being caught and the consequences, which were brutal to her and him), but she was never repentant. Her planning to head out to see Joseph after making love with her ex husband for the first time long time, instead of at least rescheduling, was disappointing. Who has priority? Well only her ex provided he commits to reconcile. Yeah conditions. That really sucks. She wasn't as bad as some cheating wives by CG but she didn't come off as warranting a reconciliation either even with two children. And the MC and her never drilled down to why she did what she did or a how to address it. Therapist? Counseling? And all the university girls using the MC like a sex toy is just nonsensical. Meh 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Also amazed at how when Rob threatens her in texts about revealing the affair at work and after her confrontation with him at the cafe, she then goes all ballistic when her husband protects her reputation and burns Rob who of course beats rhe crao out of him later and puts him in the hospital. All so she could be naughty for 8 weeks, once a week, usually in a hotel, giving her husband sloppy seconds and tiny snowballs. She literally got off not on the objective quality of the sex but on the naughtiness and excitement of lying and deciding her husband. That is evil or demented. Your pick. Certainly not love. How can one reconcile that? Even quite some time after divorce proceedings. What a head case.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story! It would been nice to have some examples of what she was doing to rebuild trust. A few typos it nothing major.

MingemuncherMingemuncher4 months ago

Having wrecked two marriages with my playing around, this story was a bit close to the bone. But well written and a 5 for me.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

there were a few questions I wanted asked

where did she run off to when she was confronted with her cheating

why didn't she tell the truth about her confrontation with her lover in the coffee shop?

there's a few other issues around the trysts too, like the creampies and such. she was an evil mess

Good story Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting. As if you set yourself a task to have the male protagonist witness his wife in worst possible light, from which it is next to impossible to overcome, then your assignment was to find a way for him/them to get past it all & reconcile. The neat aspect was that you made the two as flawed loving people who needed to find their way back.

amygdalaamygdala4 months ago

Wow it's like a game of dare. How horribly can one construct a character, then fabricate the circumstances to put them back together. The author made the wife's treachery as in your face and as dastardly as possible. Semi public sexcapades, followed by no protection sex at a hotel, all the while witnessed in shame by the husband and his co-workers. Then she is waiting at home and gives her spouse a smile and a kiss after she fellatio and swallowed another's sperm. I gather that the moral of this tale is that love conquers all, but I think this is more a tale of sado-masochism of the mental variety. Perhaps the author gets a thrill from creating these humiliating and hurtful scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Forgiveness is merely a choice and definetly not a necessity unless as in this story he is a wimp

chess1972chess19723 months ago

Really awful story. What a couple of stupid people. Maybe its good that they ended up together and didn't inflict themselves on any actually decent folks.

prato1992prato19923 months ago

imposible perdonarla, un pobre tipo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Her motivation for the affair was retarded. Wouldn't the taboo thrill fade after first few times? Maybe that was why the exhibitionism aspect as otherwise she would get bored.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Both in the story, and in the commentary, the term “mistake” is used. Anyone who uses that word is making lite of gross betrayal. Forgetting to buy milk is a mistake. Adultery is deliberately putting your selfish desires above the interests of the person you committed yourself to.

/

If a spouse chooses to forgive this heinous sin, second only to murder, so be it. They should do so with both the perpetrator and the victim fully acknowledging the marital crimes, and not attempting to minimize the impact by calling it a mistake!

/

ZK

bigurnbigurn18 days ago

3 Stars... Because, at least, you tried .

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Enjoyable read, but a really unlikely RAAC. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Starts well but idea that they would get back together after what she has done is weak - shame it ended this way

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

First page was good. Emotionally taut. Well written.

Second page was a trainwreck. Her continued lies. At work. Over and over again. Then she runs away (not unrealistic maybe). Her rationale sucks. Couple of months, once a week every Thursday. Ok that is already a marriage killer. But her naughty kink? Bad enough she all buy admitted the sex was better with stronger orgasms because of her kink. She tried to be evasive but please. Yet that isn't remotely the biggest issue. No that turns out to be intentional sloppy seconds in both her vagina and her mouth. Wtf? That is unforgivable disrespect and humiliation. Young kids or not, that is a bridge too far for 98% of the male population. It isn't just that ge cannot trust her (the guy is at her work place), it is that she is a malicious bitch who off not only on the forbidden, taboo sex with the asshole, but she deliberately pushed rhe cuckolding meter to 11 with her sick hijinks of having sex on the same day, and having her husband interact with the asshole's semen. If she isn't a malicious bitch then she has a psychological problem.

Ironically she is vehemently aghast when he asks if they did it in the house. As if that is somehow worse than what she did. Laughable. Either she (and by extension the author) doesn't understand how men would react or again Penelope has a mental disorder. The last thing on page 2 (early page 3) is her meeting Rob the prick (ego shows his true colors) and then she LIES again to her husband about how it went, and not mentioning the many texts thar show the asshole is threatening her.

Page 3 was decent. He got his revenge on the asshole, though he did get put in the hospital. Unlike LWs in later stories by this author, there is no psycho babble, and she truly realizes she screwed everything up (hospital scene, crying in the kitchen, etc). She is actually remorseful and knows she ruined their lives over some dumb obsession with cheating sex. She probably needed a counselor. Personally not so upset she started seeing another guy. They were separated and fully on divorce path. That is life. She clearly didn't love the guy. Hear how she talks about him and how lonely she is. Note the MC was getting his rocks off with a bunch of w0 year old coeds.

Where things go off the rails is the deus ex machina RAAC at the end. Was like the author ran out of story or lost interest. It just ends with sex thar leads to a full RAAC. Yes I am sure the kids are a big factor. But still meh.

Author has written better stories, though usually filled with the psychological babble that comes out of the cheating LW's mouth repeatedly. But Penny wasn't like that. She knew she ruined everything. And he just shrugged his shoulders and put it back together. That came off flat. But in reality, the sloppy seconds and the little snowball(s), almost certainly preclude reconciliation. After 10 years of marriage? Please. She should know her hsuband better. She obviously didn't or somehow thought she would never be caught. And btw how old is she? 35? And she feels frumpy and old? Huh?

4 stars because the first page was a good and the last page was decent. Second page was a trainwreck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...