Holy Matrimony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a sweet girl, Bella, falling asleep with your Bible to get closer to God. Did you like those passages, dear? We picked 'em just for you."

Father was sitting so close to me on the bed and I backed up into the pillows, not only to get further away, but also to cover my damp knickers. My knees had a mind of their own, though, and I practically had to hold them together. I desperately wanted to give him a peek.

"Yes sir, I did."

"Good. It'll do you well to live by them. And that starts with getting presentable and downstairs to make mine and James' food with your aunt. It's not fair to make her do it alone, is it dear?"

"No, Father, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, but let's not make a habit of it. Run along now, sweetie, or I'll have to take you over my knee!"

He laughed gleefully at his own joke as he walked out but I felt helpless. It's true, he can take me over his knee whenever he wants. I'm the weaker vessel. I went to change and make their breakfast.

"Father told me you fell asleep with your Bible, Bella! That's just wonderful! I knew he would be a good influence on you. I'm so happy you're here." My aunt was overjoyed the entire time we cooked.

The men sat down in their suits, but instead of eating with them auntie and I got straight to work on the dishes. She told me we'd have a light breakfast after and that it was better to get started on cleaning now since we had a lot to do. She reminded me that Father had high expectations for his home's presentation.

"Cleanliness is next to godliness," she recited.

That day, the chores were relentless. The men went off to manage their family farm and we were left with our own veritable 9 to 5. For 8 straight hours auntie and I cleaned and cooked. During lunch, Father popped in and checked one of the mirrors in the already finished bathroom. He brought auntie in and asked if she thought that was properly shined. She said no.

"Then why didn't you shine it thoroughly, woman?"

"I'm sorry, sir, there's so much to clean. I had to get to the other-"

"Quiet, woman! Into my room, now!" He marched them towards the master bedroom. "Bella, you keep cleaning if you know what's good for you. Understand, girl?"

"Yes, Father!" I hastily resumed scrubbing the tiles.

What went on in that room I don't know, but what I do know is that when Father left he looked proud as hell, and when auntie left 5 minutes later she looked disheveled, but also quite satisfied. She smiled with embarrassment and we resumed cleaning in silence. At one point her skirt flipped up and I saw distinct handprints splattered across her creamy cheeks. He must have taken her over his knee! I gasped and shuddered, juices instantly churning out of me. That lucky bitch...

The week went on pretty normally with auntie and I cleaning, cooking, and doing other "feminine duties" as Father called them. He and James would come home from work and be treated like Kings, their every whim catered to. Only Father would ask things of me, though, because he said a woman must first attend to her Father if she doesn't have a Husband. James would still sneak in requests every once and a while, but I didn't mind. It's weird but I kind of looked forward to serving him...

We'd watch TV together like a normal family, too, sometimes. Well, not really that normal, I guess. Father didn't like auntie and I sitting on the furniture because he thought it would make us lazy women. He said we needed to be ready to do what they said, when they said it. Auntie would kneel by Father's feet looking content with her cheerful smile nestled in his lap. They'd hold hands and he'd lovingly stroke her hair. James sat alone in another big leather chair, yearning for a woman to do the same with. I was told to kneel between everyone on the floor, my long blonde hair let down mimicking the angels. As an unwed girl, Father placed extremely high standards upon me.

"A little to the left, Bella. Back straight, hands on your knees. Head down, eyes low... aaaand perfect. You stay just like that, girl, you don't need to see the TV. Just listen and let the Gospel wash over you."

I was made to kneel subserviently as my Father and James watched a infamously misogynistic Pastor spout about women's inferiority and Men's divine right to control them. He went on and on and Father and James got riled up. They bantered about the merits of his speech, and both my aunt and I had to sit silently and listen, effectively proving the preacher's point. These were humiliating experiences, but I'd leave every single one with a sopping wet pair of panties.

A couple other weird things happened, like when Father started hanging some leather straps around the house. He became more brazen with his once clandestine "corrections" of my aunt, and he now wanted his implements on display.

"Keeps a girl in her place when she remembers what happens if she strays," he'd say, ominously adding another strap to another room until most were fitted with one.

Usually he'd perform corrections from their bedroom, but sometimes he'd make auntie grab the strap wherever they were and spank her right there! She'd kneel and beg forgiveness after, then they'd go off to their room. They always left looking very happy.

Father hadn't taken me over his knee yet but I knew it was coming. Sometimes he'd admonish me for minor slip-ups, but all-in-all I'd been a really good girl since moving in so he didn't have reason to spank me. But that all changed one day.

Father had let me use my phone and I was texting one of my friends. She said there was a party Friday night and that I should go. I knew Father would never let me so I decided I'd sneak out. It was the perfect opportunity, too, because my aunt was visiting her parents for the weekend. I couldn't wait for my first night off since moving in.

***

"Bye, auntie, see you next week!" James, Father, and I waved as auntie drove away in the cab. The men each put a hand on my shoulder.

"Alright, girlie, you're the woman of the house now, and you know what that means. You're going to be on double duty this weekend so no messing around. This'll be good training for you. Think of it as a learning experience, okay?"

"Yes, Father."

They released their iron grips and I almost fell to the floor.

"Easy there, Bella girl, I got you." James caught me and brought me back to my feet. I turned crimson.

"Thank you, James."

"Clumsy girl like her needs a strong man to take care of her, Dad. You oughta think about courting her soon."

"Enough of that, James, you'll spoil her! She'll court when I say she'll court."

"Sorry, Father, I didn't mean to overstep."

"It's okay, James. It's just, a precious girl like Bella needs the right man to take care of her, and it'll be some time before anyone proves themselves worthy of my princess."

Father had his arm around me lovingly, like he didn't just tell James he was ready to offer up my virginity without consent when he found the "right man", whatever that meant to him. I felt like his property.

Waiting on two men was arduous but I managed to get through dinner and dishes without drawing too much attention. By 9PM James and Father were deep in conversation so I crept in to tell them I was going to read my Bible verses then sleep. In reality I was going to sneak out and party. I slipped into a skimpy bodycon dress, put on some cute heels, covered myself in a jacket, and was ready to go out. My friend texted saying she was a few blocks away.

I got down to the garage and opened the door. Slinking through, I was careful to not hit Father's car and set off the alarm. I opened the final door slowly, looking back at the other to make sure Father wasn't there. I breathed a sigh of relief and turned to get outside.

"Going somewhere, sweetheart?"

I smacked right into a wall of man after one step. Looking up I saw that it was, of course, Father.

"I- I-... Uhhh... Father!"

His grin, smug from catching his prey, shifted to a domineering snarl.

"Into the house, girl, now!"

He marched me inside holding my thin arm tightly. His hand wrapped around it completely, reminding me for the umpteenth time how much stronger he was.

"Got me a live one, James!"

"Damn, Pop, what are you gonna do to her?"

"I figure it's time I showed you how to properly train a woman, son. Little missy here hasn't been a very good girl. She thought she could skip out on her chores and go partying dressed like a whore! She was going to abandon her duty to her Father and brother! What if James or I had needed some food, or some tea? Did you expect us to make it ourselves? Huh, girl? Do you think a man like me should be doing bitch work!"

No one in our family ever swore so I knew this was extremely serious.

"N-n-no Father..." I stuttered out. I was so terrified standing between the two of them in my slutty dress and heels.

"Well that's exactly what you did! You abandoned your sacred duty, you disobeyed your Father, and now you're going to pay the price! A little domestic discipline ought to straighten you out," Father was tapping my barely covered bum with his palm in anticipation.

"You know, you're lucky I saved you tonight. You could've been drugged, raped, tossed around, and turned into a worthless whore! So strip! You're gonna learn how a Man tames his girl."

Strip? What the fuck? He could see that I was resisting.

"Get out of those clothes now or I'll take them off of you!"

I scrambled to unzip my dress. I was now in my panties, bra, and heels in front of my Father and brother. To my dismay, I felt my downstairs getting warmer.

"All the way, girl. But leave the heels on."

Okay... that doesn't sound very Godly to me... but I know I can't say anything. I can never say anything. I have no power in this house. Now my pussy was really heating up under their watchful eyes. As I stripped bare I could feel the distinct trickle of juice dripping down one of my thighs. I squeezed my legs tighter so the men couldn't see. Through the humiliation and eroticism of the experience I began to cry.

"Pop, she's already tearing up and we haven't even started," James said sincerely, with a hint of worry.

"Ignore that, James. This is just the first set of tears: humiliation. She's crying because she's embarrassed, but if we stopped now do you think she'd learn her lesson? No. She'd be out again next weekend. But we're not gonna stop, son. We're firm Men. So don't worry about those tears. There'll be two more sets coming, you ain't seen nothing yet."

Father sat on his big leather chair in our family room and patted his lap.

"I told you I was gonna take you over my knee, girl, and now it's time. You messed up real bad tonight, and you're gonna pay for it. But I'm not mad at you, Bella, and I still love you."

"Really...?" I looked at him with doe eyes hoping to get out of this.

"No, darling, I'm mad at myself. I should've done this to you a week ago, then we never would've been here. I was trying to ease you in but I learned my lesson. You can't trust a girl to act for herself, so you gotta act for her. Now get over here, on my lap."

I delicately lay myself over him not wanting to make it worse.

"Damn, Pop, she's pretty as a peach!"

"Sure is, son. Has some of Susie's genes in her, that's for sure. Especially this rump!" He smacked my ass to emphasize his point.

"Oh! Father!"

"Quiet, girl! I don't want to hear any noise out of you. This is a time for you to reflect, to worship, to submit. Think about your Bible passages, think about how you can be a better daughter."

Father must not have believed in warmups because he started his spanking with frenzied blows. He clearly had good technique so the spanks weren't overly painful, but each one shocked me to my core, reminding me that I was in this position because he wanted me here. He's made it clear he can do what he wants. I began crying again in earnest.

"See, James, there's the second set: I call this one the break down. This is usually where you'll see the most tears because the pain of the spanking is really setting in. But these ones are some of the most important so don't let up! She'll remember this feeling next time she thinks about doing something sinful."

"Thanks, Dad, I'll keep that in mind. These are great tips!"

James enjoyed learning as much as Father enjoyed teaching. After a relentless series of swats Father finally cooled down. He rubbed my bum softly and it felt kind of good; I started panting quietly.

"Come over here, James, let me show you something."

James walked over to my butt and crouched down. Father was now tickling my moistening mound, rubbing his finger up and down my virgin slit.

"Oooooh, sir!"

"Shhhh, girl," he cooed. "Stay quiet until your Father commands you." He turned back to James. "You see this moisture, son, this wetness. Here, have a whiff."

Father spread my cunt lips apart with two fingers so James could see my inner pink. He dipped his face near my pussy, breathing in deep then letting out a satisfied grunt. I felt some of his beard hairs prickle my most vulnerable parts and it made me buck.

"Smells fresh, Pop."

"Sure does, son. I can smell her from here. It means she's in heat; she's ready to be made a wife and bred. Here, touch her, feel how well she responds to her punishment."

Father and James took turns grazing their fingers over my wet cunt, expertly coaxing more fluids out, to my utter shame. I writhed in pleasure and the men chuckled when I pushed my ass back against them.

"You were right son, we'll need to start courting her soon. You see how much she needs it, and we both know what happened when we let our guard down. It's time we find a Husband to oversee her, and a girl like her needs the firmest out there. She's sure to sully herself without a strict man to keep her in line!"

"Undoubtedly, Father. I hope you see me as a dominant Husband when you search for my bride. I strive to be like you, Father. To own a woman so totally."

"I know, son, and I do. You make me proud."

They continued their bonding for another few minutes but I was in my own world. Their complete power over me had finally sunk in and I couldn't help but cry again.

"Ah, and there it is, son, the third set: submission. See how she's just quietly crying now, even after the spanking is over? It's beautiful, isn't it? This is her reflection period, the time where she comes to understand her role as a woman. With Susie, I usually transition into other activities, but since Bella girl is virgin we'll just let her have a good cry. Go on girl, let it all out."

He gently rubbed my bum and pussy as I bawled in his arms. His solid grasp felt uncomfortably good, like he was protecting me, even though that's nonsense because my "protector" just spanked the hell out of me. Yet the experience was a spritual catharsis, and somehow I felt safe in Father's arms, my tears performing quasi-ablution. I was happy to be at home with Father and James instead of at some scary party where boys could have taken advantage of me. Maybe he was right to punish me.

"Thank you..." I murmured peacefully.

"It was my pleasure, Bella girl. But to make sure this lesson sinks in you're going to do a little quiet time in the corner, okay? Do you think that's fair?"

"Yes, Father." I genuinely did think it was fair. I was so enraptured by Father's power that I probably would have done anything for him.

"Good girl, come over here."

He lifted me up and walked me to the wall near two chairs. There was a pillow on the ground. Father gently kneeled me on it then got me in the correct position. He worked meticulously to ensure that I was looking "proper", he believed good habits stuck after punishment. With my eyes low, hands on my legs, back straight, I kneeled by the wall until told to stop. Father and James sat in the two chairs next to me and resumed casual conversation.

"She really is a good girl, huh, James. Whoever takes her as a wife is going to be a happy man."

"Right you are, Father. She's a doll. And so trainable, the perfect age. Look how well she took your hand, too. No complaints, just gratitude. I'd be lucky to find me a girl like her. And I bet after a few more sessions we'll have her attitude turned right around, and she won't do anything to hurt herself again."

My heart fluttered when I heard James' compliments.

"I do hope so, son. But I'll be keeping a sharp eye on her. Monitoring her closely. She's the type to slip."

"Maybe next time she slips you'll let me have a go at correcting her, huh, Dad?"

"Haha, son, you're getting ahead of yourself. Once we get you the right woman you can give her hell, but until then don't get too randy."

"Sorry, sir."

They both chuckled then sat peacefully. I could feel their eyes exploring my naked body.

***

In the following days getting too randy is exactly what James did. It started sort of innocently, him bumping up against me in passing, standing over me while I did the dishes, and generally telling me what to do. Father didn't seem to mind and actually encouraged him, teaching James the correct way to reprimand me when needed it, and gift me praise when I deserved it. A kiss on the forehead, a loving tap on the bum, or my favorite, "good girl". I adored garnering his praise and worked hard for it. After about a week Father started letting James use me full-time as his helper.

"Bella girl, the fire needs more logs. And don't forget to smile when you're in my presence, you know I like that," James would remind me as he and Father relaxed. Father would nod genially at his son who looked at him for approval.

During TV time Father now made me kneel much closer to James, almost touching him. I could feel James breathing over me and if I looked up at him he'd quickly tell me to get back in my place. Father would beam with pride. Sometimes James would gently touch my hair and give me a light massage. I loved his affections and would lean in closer, but not too close to make him think I was a harlot; God forbid I disappoint him. I loved these tender moments as a family.

But one day I did upset James. I'd been washing his clothes and accidentally let a red towel slip into the white load. The result was a closet full of pink dress shirts! When the load came out I knew I was going to get punished so I went straight to James to confess. I rushed to his room and he was sitting on the side of his bed. I got on my knees.

"James, sir, James! I'm so sorry!" I bawled out. I couldn't collect my thoughts, too afraid of the incoming punishment.

"Shhhh, Bella, one step at a time. What happened, doll."

He had one hand gently cupping my chin. I looked up and explained the situation and his handsome face boiled into a grimace. He calmed himself before speaking.

"Bella girl, what you did is a very bad thing. Now I'm going to have to buy a whole new set of work shirts, and all because of your misdeed. I've already warned you about your forgetfulness and I thought you would've learned, but clearly you haven't. So, Bella, how do you think you should right this wrong?"

I don't know what came over me but suddenly I was begging, "Please, sir, take me over your knee! Punish me, James, please! I've been bad and need to be taught my place. Pleeeaaaaassssee!" My groveling had devolved into pathetic wail and James seemed satisfied with my fealty.

"Good, I see you're starting to understand how things work around here. I know Father hasn't approved this but God is telling me that you need punishment and you need it now. So strip and get on my lap, missy!"

James was emulating his Father and carried equal authority. I quickly stripped and got in my position.

"Such a delicate little girl, Bella. I hate that you make me do this."