Holy Matrimony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already pretty comfortable being naked around my Husband so I stripped quickly once we got in. He laughed at my frenzied pace but I think it made him happy to know I wanted him, too. My Husband slowly unbuttoned his shirt and slipped out of his pants and, for the first time, I got to see James in the flesh. He looked so strong, exactly how I'd expected him to look, and I was sure he'd be able to keep me in whatever position he wanted.

"Come here, Bella girl. let me kiss you right."

We embraced naked for the first time and it was electric. My needy cunt was already moistening and James grabbed it from the underside.

"I finally get to break you in now, girl. You know how long I've been waiting for this? Since the minute I walked in Father's house and saw you cooking like a good girl I knew I was going to make you my wife. And watching you serve me so dutifully, and kiss me even after I take you over my knee, I know you love me just the same."

I teared up at his profession and got to my knees to show him I did love him. I started jerking him just how he liked it, and looked up for further instruction.

"Now that we're married I'm gonna take you further, girl. Why don't you give your second Husband a little kiss?"

Ready to finally taste the source of my Husband's Seed, I leaned in to place a delicate kiss. He nodded and I continued, slowly turning my kisses into smooches, smooches into licks, licks into sucks. My Husband approved.

"You like Daddy's big dick, huh, baby girl?"

Daddy? That's kinda weird...

"It's okay, sweetheart. I'm gonna be putting my babies in you soon and you're gonna make me a Daddy, so I think it's cute if you call me that too, since you're my little girl and all."

"Okay, Daddy," I smiled then got back to sucking. It did sort of have a nice ring to it.

"Baby, before I take you you need to know that for a girl's first time our church has a special ritual. In a moment, Father's gonna come in here to help us complete it."

"Father?!?"

"Shhhh, girl," he put my mouth back on his cock to silence me. "It's okay, it's just part of our heritage. Besides, I know your little cunt gets wet around him." He pulled my hair devilishly and I gagged.

"Hello, you two. I hope everything's been going well."

"Father!" I spat out my Husband's dick and grabbed a sheet to cover up.

"Put that down, girl! You don't need to be shy around me, it's nothing I haven't seen before."

"You almost ready, Pop? I think I'm about to explode!"

"Yes, son. Bella girl, come lay with me."

Father took off his robe and sat on the bed with his back on the headboard, legs splayed out in a V. I walked over and climbed in nervously. He positioned me with my back laying on his chest, the top of my head under his chin. From here he pulled my legs up and back til I was spread eagle and my pink pussy was on full display.

"Father...!"

"It's okay, Bella girl. I'm just here to make sure your maidenhood breaks and you get filled with Holy Seed. We need proof of consummation."

James came up on the bed and knelt between my thighs. His angry rod kept lurching upwards, ready to impale. He moved the tip of his penis up and down my tight slit, covering it in fluids.

"We're not gonna go in with anything, first, Bella. It might hurt but it's your Husband's right to take you pure."

James grabbed one of my ankles to steady himself and slowly began to insert his tip with the other hand. Father was now holding my wrists together with his free hand. James' tip breached.

"Ooo, James, please go slow!"

"Quiet down, baby. And remember, I told you to call me Daddy now."

"Sorry, Daddy."

"Good girl, listen to your Husband," Father replied for James who was too busy working his way into me to respond.

He slowly pushed in and I eventually felt him at my barrier. He pushed again and I felt it rupture, my purity shattered, my girlhood lost. I wasn't going to miss my virginity, though, and was happy that so far it didn't hurt much. I was also glad James was the man taking me first.

"Bella girl, use your muscles to squeeze your little pussy on James' cock. It'll help you mold to his shape and feel really good for both of you."

I listened to his instruction and squeezed internally which elicited satisfied grunts from James. He flexed his penis back at me in a primal greeting. We conversed back and forth like this for a while and finally his cock made it all the way to the hilt, and damn did I feel full!

"You made it, son. All the way. You took your woman. Now let's try a few pumps in and out to work her open, then you can really take her for a spin!"

James was now holding both my legs back and Father used the hand that wasn't trapping my wrists to tweak my pink nipples.

"Oh, baby, oh, Bella! Your little pussy is so tight! And all mine!"

"All yours, son. All yours," Father confirmed.

"Ooooo Daddy! Daddy!!" I screamed. His pace quickened and my walls slickened. Juices were flowing and every time he bumped into me I felt another gush. The feeling of being taken was so much greater than I'd imagined, and looking up at my handsome Husband I felt pride in my decision to marry. I didn't want to go to college anymore.

"Watch this, James."

Father placed his finger tip over the hood of my pussy and started circling.

"Eeeee! Father!!"

"See that, James. This little thing right here," he flicked it lightly which made me jolt, "is called a clitoris. It's a little bundle of nerves that drives girls wild when you rub it. But you can't touch it, little missy! A woman shouldn't take her own pleasure. It's for your Husband's hands only. Here, son, try it."

James handed one of my legs off to Father then dipped his finger towards my bud. He pressed clumsily and the pleasure was so great it almost hurt!

"Not too hard, James. You don't want to overwhelm her. At least not right now. Slow circles, son... slow circles..."

James toned down his rubbing and steadied his humping to match this new intimate pace. My Husband and I looked at each other lovingly as he pumped me and pleasured my "clit", driving me quite close to an edge that I didn't know existed.

"Oooooo, Daaaaddddyyyy!!"

"Keep going, son. Don't stop now, she's close. Get her there, son. She'll never forget it."

James pumped and rubbed me harder and I was bucking vigorously. I wasn't trying to escape, I just couldn't control myself! But Daddy and Father's firm hands held me still.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Daddy!!l"

He slammed his cock in one final time and suddenly I burst. My dam broke. I'm not sure where the dam came from but next thing I knew I was shaking like I was possessed, eyes rolled back, screaming in tongues. Juice flowed out onto Daddy's cock and I was sure he was going to make me clean it off him later. But right now I didn't care. I just laid back in my Father's arms and basked in bliss with my sweaty Husband panting on top of me.

"I take it you planted your Seed, son?"

James lifted his head for a moment to flash a cheeky grin and give a thumbs up, then he fell back down on top of me and smothered me in kisses. We took it all in for a moment, James and I laying exhausted, Father sitting proudly. Father must have had enough after a while because I felt him slipping out of bed.

"I'll leave you two alone now. Son, you're to take her at least once more before morning. And don't let her leave until she's taken your Seed in both her mouth and womb before breakfast. She's fertile now and I suggest you use that to your advantage."

Father exited the marriage barn and left my Husband and I to cuddle.

"Did you like it as much as I did, love?"

"Yes, Daddy. I loved it." I kissed him and he pulled me in to be his little spoon.

"Father says you're fertile, huh girl?"

Daddy had slipped one of his fingers into my used cunt and was massaging its walls. I noticed he was deliberating scooping leaking jism back into it and pushing his Seed deep into me, straight towards my ovaries. He was giving his little swimmers an extra boost!

"Oh!" I squeaked as Daddy lifted my leg to access my, His pussy again.

"Shhh, Bella. You heard Father. I need to take you again. You're my wife now and it's your duty to give yourself to me."

I did, of course. We fucked slowly for a while and he put his hand back on my clit. I put my hand over his and felt our spiritual bond grow deeper with every thrust. He came inside me again and fell asleep, forgetting to even dislodge. I turned to kiss his lips one last time before my slumber followed soon after.