Holy Matrimony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry..." I uttered weakly before his first blows crashed down.

The punishment was similar to that of Father's and my tears were definitely the same. I'm sure I'll never make this mistake again, and that's the point of punishment. After a long session (Father emphasized to James that long punishment sessions work best to put a girl in the right mindset) James noticed the damp patch forming on his pants. My juices had drenched them.

"I guess you'll be washing these, too, huh girl. Don't worry, it's just natural, baby." He slid his fingers over my pungent slit and inhaled the erotic scent that accumulated. "Made for breeding," he huffed.

James was gently stroking my ass and pussy when Father walked in the room.

"What is going on in here!"

"Calm down, Dad, it's okay. I just had to take Bella over my lap for a few minutes cause she ruined my shirts. I knew that if I didn't punish her immediately she'd make the same mistake again so I took it into my hands to correct her. I'm sorry I didn't ask permission, but God told me it was the right thing to do. Do you forgive me, Father?"

"Of course, son," Father said tenderly. "I know how women can be, sometimes they're just begging for it. Unfortunately this isn't appropriate, you aren't married. But since she seems to need constant supervision I don't see why this isn't okay. I'm going to hand Bella over to you temporarily so you can watch over her, James. Feel free to punish her as you see fit. I think it's time you learned how to take a woman under your guidance."

"Thank you, Father, I think so, too."

James stood me up and the men shook hands in agreement. He eased me over to the wall again and told me he was giving me time to reflect. I honestly appreciated it because I didn't want to get back to cleaning yet and it did give me a moment to ruminate. But all I could think about was how hot and bothered James had made me.

More days passed and James got more handsy. He'd corner me in the laundry room

and storage closet, towering over me with his huge frame. He'd come up behind and grip my slim waist, assuring me that I couldn't escape.

"So pretty, Bella girl. So pretty. And soon to be all mine..."

"W-what are you talking about, James!" I gasped out with difficulty. His hands were all over me.

"You heard Father. I'm in charge of you now. And that's just the first step, Bella girl. You'll see. Soon we'll be courting, then married, then you're mine forever. And I'm free to do whatever I want with you, whenever I want."

His lecherous hands were slipping up my skirt. Still behind me, he cupped his right hand over my whole pussy and gently held my face with his left. He turned my head to look up at him.

"This is mine, Bella girl." He gripped my cunt firmly and squeezed.

"Aaaaahhh, James!" I squealed, trying to stay quiet.

"Tell me, girl. Tell me it's mine." His expression was stern and I knew he was very serious.

"It's yours, James, it's yours!" I pleaded. I wanted him to get away from me, but even more I think I actually meant it. I loved when he held my pussy like that, owning it.

"Good girl," then he placed a kiss on my forehead and smacked my ass, telling me to get back to work. I walked out embarrassed and saw Father smirking from down the hall.

Another time I was at the sink washing dishes when James came up behind me. He crouched down and quickly ducked his head under my skirt.

"James!" I shrieked but his strong arms held me still. I stood bent over the counter for a moment, then felt him parting my cheeks.

"Oh my! James!"

He'd pushed his hairy face right up against my panties and thighs, mushing it in to feel as much as he could. I heard him inhale ravenously like a wild animal in an effort to savor my feminine musk. A sharp swat was sent down my bum as he stood back up. He grabbed my wrists with one hand and held them behind my back, tilting my chin up to him.

"Who owns that, baby girl?"

"You do, James," I let out meekly.

"Damn right, woman, you're mine, even if we aren't married yet. And don't you forget it," he grunted.

One more possessive spank and he told me to get back to the dishes. The experience left me needy, though, and I found it hard to concentrate. I wanted him to bury his face into me again, this time without my pesky panties in the way. I wanted James to open me up and see all of me. I wanted him inside of me.

Friday morning came and Father pulled me aside to have a word.

"Bella girl, Susie and I are heading out this weekend for a little trip. I'm going to be leaving you in James' care for the duration. You're to listen to him closely, and obey his every word. You will respect him as you do me, or suffer both his and my wrath upon my return. Do you understand me, little lady?"

"Yes, Father, I'll obey James as I do you."

I felt both anxiety and excitement knowing James would have me at his will all weekend. I tried to not let Father see these wanton emotions. He exited with an eerie reminder than my courting would start once he returned, and that he was sure he had found my perfect Husband.

"Back to your tasks, dearie, and please, curtsy when you enter and exit the room from now on. It's imperative you display your utmost submission during your courting period, so it's best to start off on the right foot. Run along!" I curtsied meekly and went back to chores.

Father and auntie left and now it was just me and James. After a very typical dinner James called me into the family room. I was in a short skirt and even decided on wearing a crop top to tease him. He was deliberately sitting in Father's chair.

"Yes, James?"

"Bella girl, kneel down and shine my shoes, would you?"

"Yes, sir."

I collected the necessary materials and got on my knees to shine. Usually auntie and I did this when the guys weren't here but it's obvious he was trying to show off. And who was I to disobey him?

"It's nice here, just us two, isn't it love?" He'd never called me that before. I looked up at him sweetly.

"Yes, James."

"Bella, when it's just us two together, why don't you call me 'Husband'. I'm going to be at some point, right baby girl?"

"Yes, my Husband," I blushed. My whole body went red hot when I said the words and I could no longer meet his gaze.

"Doll, why don't you put that stuff over to the side. I have something else I want you to polish right now."

His crude innuendo surprised me because he'd never said anything like this before. I'd been spanked and petted but I'd never touched a penis and I intended to keep it that way until marriage! And I mean real marriage, not this game we're playing.

"W-w-what?"

He started unzipping his pants.

"No, James, that's wrong! We can't do that! We're not married! And I'm a virgin! And you're my brother!!"

"Bella, Bella, Bella..." He pulled me up from the floor and sat me in his lap. He was still in his button down and pants and I was naked, but for some reason I was no longer embarrassed. It felt right being with him like this and I cuddled in closer.

"First of all, sweetheart, we've been 'siblings' for what, 2 months? We don't even share any blood. Second of all, I would never take your virginity before our real wedding, baby, you know that. I'd never tarnish my Father's reputation by deflowering his unwed daughter. And lastly, you shouldn't have yelled at me. I know you're nervous but you have to trust me. I know what's best for you, a lot better than you do." He tickled me and I giggled.

"I mean it Bella, I do." He was serious now. "I know what you need and you're going to listen to me. To start, you're going to get over my lap. That outburst was uncouth and I won't allow that in my household. You'll see that Father has clearly shaped my tastes, but I, too, have specific requirements of my wife, and it's my right to enforce them."

James didn't give me time to think before flipping me over and gripping my cunt. "I'm gonna go easy on you, girl, I know you're scared. Trust your Husband."

"Yes, my Husband..."

He administered a firm spanking and I found I enjoyed being over James' lap more than Father's. The taut, youthful muscles and dense, black hair on his forearms drove me wild when he let me hold onto them for safety during our sessions. He was like an artist, expertly tracing sketches across my budding flower, careful not to accidentally let it bloom.

He put me on my knees after the the "third set of tears" (though James was kind enough to hold me during it which I really liked) then again unzipped his trousers. I jerked away but James gave me a stern look and I didn't want another thrashing.

"I'm gonna ask you a question now, Bella girl, and I want you to be honest with me. Is this the first penis you've ever seen?"

He'd fished out his snake and was moving his hand up and down which seemingly made it grow. The thing didn't stop growing until it was frickin giant; how the hell did that fit in his pants?

"Yes, my Husband, of course! I swear! I'm a good girl I promise!"

"Settle down, love, I believe you. I just needed to make sure. Now come up here and greet your other Husband."

I lifted myself up on my knees and looked at the engorged rod. Black hair surrounded it, in direct contrast to my smooth, clean pussy. It was big and brown, 8 inches he'd tell me later, and he was playing with some skin on the tip, pulling it up and down.

"Come touch it, girl, he doesn't hurt... too much."

I reached out and gripped it. It was warm and firm and felt alive in my hands. Like a living, breathing entity. Something that needed love, nurturing, and care. I gingerly grasped it and he let go, happy to let me explore. I got lost for a while, rubbing my hands up and down his huge phallus, feeling it shift and flex when I used a particularly deft touch. I watched James' eyes and saw that some things pleased him more than others, so I did what I thought he'd want me to do. Pleasing my man was really turning me on, too! I desperately wanted James to touch my little pussy and wished we were already married, but for now I relished in the bliss of this new activity.

"Good girl. It's calming isn't it? After a spanking I may have you do this instead of wall time. You'll still be on your knees, it'll just be more productive. And more valuable to your training."

I nodded dumbly. I didn't care what he said. I jerked him faster and faster and he told me to rub the tip. I did and after a few seconds James let out a gasp then a roar, shooting ropes of jism across the floor. A little bit hit my face and I shrieked and tried to wipe it off.

"Uh, uh, uh." James ran his finger across my cheeks to collect the leftovers and told me to open my mouth. He dipped his finger in and I sucked it.

"Good girl." My favorite words.

We settled in to watch a movie, him still clothed and me still naked. I knelt by him and put my head in his lap just like my auntie does, and we held hands and canoodled while watching one of Father's approved films.

It was weird to me that a 30 year old Man could only watch approved films, but I guess he's owned by his Father in a way, too, until he's married. But unlike me he'll be able to set his own rules once he's wed. That's probably why he wants to be so desperately. ...and because he's really horny.

The rest of the weekend went swimmingly, but we still slept in separate bedrooms to my disappointment. I now loved being around James. One afternoon he took me into the backyard to show me something.

"See this here barn I'm building, Bella girl. This is our wedding barn. Once we're married I'm gonna carry you in there and make you my woman, and you won't come out until I've knocked up 10 of my babies into that pretty little belly of yours."

He was drawing circles around my womb in eager anticipation of its imminent filling. To be honest, I hadn't thought much about children yet. I knew I'd have them one day, but I never expected it'd be this soon. But maybe I'm still going to college... who knows... I'll let him play his games for now.

Father and auntie returned on Sunday night just in time for dinner. I'd prepared a plentiful meal for everyone, and James was eagerly working on his project in the backyard. I think we were both trying to show our parents we were ready for the next step.

"Look at you smiling away in the kitchen. James really whipped you into shape when I was gone, didn't he, girl!"

"Yes, Father, he taught me so much this weekend."

"Not too much, I hope..." Father muttered and he went off to find James.

Auntie looked tan and radiant when she walked in. "I hope you had a lovely weekend with James. I'm sure he was good to you."

"Yes auntie, he was the perfect gentleman."

After another half hour of cooking and setting the table we all sat down. Dinner was average until it wasn't. Father readied himself for a speech with a cliche cough.

"Bella, you're at the stage in a young girl's life where she has two options. She can go off to get an education, and hope to fend for herself in the cruel, cold world. Or she can stay close to her family where it's safe and warm, and she knows she'll always be cared for. In these past few months, James has proven himself to be an impeccable candidate to take the role of your Husband. He's treated you fairly, loved you dearly, and kept you close. He'd never let you get in harms way, and will remain faithful for life.

I'm going to allow James to start courting you now, Bella. It's kind of like me letting you two to date and get to know each other before marriage. Ultimately, when the time is right, you'll be wed. Now usually I wouldn't ask your permission and you'd be married next week, but I know you grew up different. So do you accept this offer, Bella? Are you ready to see if James is the right Husband for you?"

Auntie was giggling with excitement and James sat stoic, trying hard to hide his nerves. He looked so good doing it. I caved. Of course I said yes. I could think about college later, I just wanted James to fuck me!

"Yes, Father, I accept. Thank you for asking my permission, but if it isn't too much trouble, I think it'd be proper if we did the ritual, too. To make it real."

Everyone was ecstatic at both my acceptance and further enthusiasm for his proposal.

"Of course, darling. James, will you do the honors."

"Yes, Father. Pastor Curtis Grant, will you allow me to court your daughter, take her as my servant, and mold her to my needs?"

I shuddered in submissive pleasure. This whole religion thing is surprisingly fetishistic!

"Of course I do, son. It would be my pleasure for you to court my daughter."

Father shook James' hand and, in a very literal display of the Patriarchal transference of property, picked me up like a baby and handed me to his son. My soon-to-be Husband took me easily and cradled me close, whispering, "I'm so happy you said yes, Bella girl," then gave me my first ever kiss on the lips.

***

Things were a bit of a whirlwind after the courting process started and I could tell James wanted to get married ASAP. He was worried I would get cold feet and go to college so he wanted me wed and bred, knowing I'd never abort or abandon my babies for school. He was trying to lock me in for life and I was putting up little to no resistance.

Our "polishing" sessions had become more regular and I felt as though I was on my knees constantly for James. He did buy me a little "wife" pillow, though, which was nice and made it not so bad. He still didn't have me suck him which I was okay with, but he did make me swallow some of his "Seed", as he called it.

"Bella girl, cup your hand near the tip so you can catch it all."

He'd fill my bowl with his hearty stew and watch as I lapped it up dutifully.

"I may not be able to put my Seed in your little womb, yet, but that doesn't mean it won't be inside you."

"Yes, my Husband. Thank you for your nourishment."

A few other things changed, like how I now tied James' shoes while auntie tied Father's. We'd also have family spanking sessions on Sundays where Daddy and James would take auntie and I over their laps and give us something to cry about. We'd sob together after on our knees and the men would bask in their leather chairs. Then they'd take us to their respective rooms and I'd be back to polishing.

After a few weeks of courting James got sick of waiting around and set the date for the next Saturday. The idea of being married forever to a guy I barely knew (plus the whole brother thing...) freaked me out, but at this point I was so deep in lust that I figured I could annul in a few months if I had to. I was going to get married and I was going to get that dick.

The week flew by and next thing I knew I was getting ready for the altar with auntie. She'd given me a "wedding dress" but to me it looked like a white baby doll. She matched the dress with white stockings and lingerie, and a dainty pair of white heels. My long blonde hair had decorative braids and auntie and I decided against makeup to keep me modest. Auntie left the room and Father came in to have a final chat before handing me off.

"You've made me so proud these past few months, Bella girl. I know you're going to be a good wife to my Son. And I know he's going to be a good Husband and keep you right where you belong."

"Thank you, Father. I appreciate your blessing."

"Come down, dear. Kneel before me for the last time before I give you away."

I knelt down and Father attached a veil to my hair. He covered my face and stood me back up.

"Grab my arm, girl, and remember to keep your eyes low. You're in the Lord's house now."

I heard Wagner's "Bridal Chorus" commence and knew it was go time. We walked down the aisle and I noticed an interesting seating arrangement. Men sat in chairs that were slightly distanced, each with space for his girls to kneel by his side. Some men had multiple women with them, other families had the daughters sitting at the feet of the Sons, wives at the feet of the Husbands. I snuck a look around and saw the Men studying me, each one undressing me with their eyes. Women weren't allowed to look up inside the church and I saw a few brothers eagerly chastise their curious sisters. I got to the altar and recognized my poweful husband's frame as I knelt below him.

"We're gathered here today to witness the Holy Matrimony of James and Isabella Grant. On this day, James will take over the authority of Isabella from his Father, and assume the role of her Husband and Guardian. He will take her as his property, and cherish her forever. With the blessing of God and our congregation, do you, Curtis Grant, give your son, James Grant, your daughter's virginity?"

"I do, Reverend."

"Then I now pronounce you Man and wife, you may kiss the virgin bride."

Father stepped away and once James lifted my veil I knew I was now his. He knew it, too.

"Come here, Bella girl."

He picked me up and kissed me passionately to the excitement of the crowd. Men were hollering, "take her now! Make it official!" but James and Father just laughed and the Reverend settled them.

Dinner was an extravagant ceremony that included many rehearsed portions. I had to wash James' hands and feet, carefully select each item for his plate, and gracefully hand it to him with a curtsy. I stood by his side and he beamed with pride while chatting with his mates. Their wives were on similar duty, floating about the ballroom to meet their Men's needs. All in all it was a beautiful night, but it wasn't even close to finished.

Father drove us home and James carried me to the wedding barn. He'd furnished it beautifully and told me everything was handmade. I was so impressed by the craftsmanship and thoughtfulness of his wedding gift. I felt bad I hadn't gotten him anything, but he assured me that my virginity was going to be the best gift he'd ever received.