All Comments on 'Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 01'

by GforGraham

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice!

Can’t wait to see what you got!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank god

Thank god this isn't another cuckold fantasy story, I'm glad I kept reading although I wish he'd just left the whole place, still ended good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice!

Women of the Holy Order of Revisionist Saints

Women of the

Holy

Order of

R

evisionist

Saints

Coincidence? Maybe... I still laughed so hard I almosed pissed myself. You made my day. Intentionally or not. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Seconding what the other anon said. These type of stories too often are filled with cuck shit. Thank you for writing a man with a backbone.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

That was an unexpectedly good story! I liked that very much. Hopefully it will go on like this!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Now that was a lot of fun

4/5

kinked_a_bitkinked_a_bitover 2 years ago

You started losing me with the "and now you're a cuck" part and "real man" was the last straw. I came to the comments to say so, and the other comments made me go back and finish the story.

Great job!

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

I apologize for the low marks but I could not follow the rational of the story. I won't read any more science fiction.

Thanks

202GE202GEabout 1 year ago

While probably not intended, this is a pretty good comparison to feminism in the western world.

Below a comment referred to this a science fiction tale but probably more fact than they have noticed.

Exciting tale looking forward to where this will go. Great start. 4.5*

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 1 year ago

So this was fucking stupid…not even gonna bother

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGforGraham@GforGraham
I want to write more stories floating in my head, hoping they are shorter. Had 3+ years but cancer is back and treatment is starting. Hopefully this time can be rid of it. 11 Sep 20. Trying to get back to writing. It's slow going, as after 8 weeks of daily radiation treatment ...