Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 01

Story Info
Dominated by femdom cult, he breaks away.
9.4k words
4.46
14k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: I'm told I use too many words, so don't expect a short jerkoff story. I tried being brief in another tale and lost the plot, so will stick to my own style. Let the story tell itself and be as brief or as long as it needs to be. You have been warned.

Don't expect wild or heavy BDSM, this is only mild stuff, almost non-existent except in the broadest meaning of it.

Incest is lesbian, minimal and secondary to the story.

If you like it, thanks for reading.

If not, then thanks for trying to read it.

I write because I like writing stories.

PART 1

Chapter 1

I sat on my favourite chair on the back verandah for a while thinking back over my life. My mother had been the dominant person in the house and everyone did as they were told, including dad. Never once could I recall a time he had said no to her, or even mumbled to himself about how she treated the family. We never got the impression it was, her way or the highway, it was more like, her way or you cease to exist. There were two ways of dealing with family members, males revered and obeyed all females, including sisters, mothers, aunts and grandmothers; and males did as they were told by females. Even our names could be construed as gender embarrassment, my name is Willow Harris, taking my mother's surname. Whenever possible I wanted to be called Will after I found out it was considered a girl's name in the real world.

We were never a happy family, just like all the other families at our neighbourhood church, the Holy Order of Revisionist Saints. They all had a very domineering female leader, even our ministers and church elders were women, who called themselves Women of the Holy Order of Revisionist Saints. The first time I heard about the catholic and other religions where only men held positions of authority I laughed hysterically at the impossibility of that. We were told by our female leaders that those men were only in visible authority because their women had better things to do, and they had to keep men busy or else they would get into trouble.

Being indoctrinated from birth makes you totally susceptible to believe what you you are told by those in direct authority, and you obey them without question. Having females dominate you from the earliest age for the all of your childhood, then unchanging into the rest of your life, means you believe this to be normal in adulthood. We were only allowed to mix with those of our faith until we became adults. Even then it was closely controlled and monitored. This included all schooling and social events. Entertainment was heavily censored and we always had women in attendance to ensure us kids stayed true to our upbringing. Even our children's weekend camps each month were supervised by the older women in the church. Of course at that time it was all normal and we thought nothing of it. Many of my peers still think this was normal and the way all the world works.

I was one of the few who were allowed to do further education because I was exceedingly bright, my family had money to pay for it, and my mother was one of the elders of the church. I was allowed to study at a public education centre for a diploma in finance, one of the few approved fields for males. Suitable boys were sent to the local tertiary colleges for a two year diploma, girls were allowed to attend full blown universities of their choice to obtain three or four year degrees. Occasionally females could study for post graduate degrees as well. Just the normal and accepted practice in our community and we all thought nothing wrong with it. Manual trades and labour, or menial office work were the sole area for males if they could not get a diploma. Of course as the males got older, and were married with a family, they got to stay at home and tend the children and house. Most worked as well to bring in the money that your wife was paid. In the case of single males their pay was the property of their mother.

I was pleased to get the opportunity for further study as I loved school work. Of course my choices were limited to those for which our church community could provide employment. I later found out this meant I was considered completely indoctrinated, and would never stray from the faith regardless of what I witnessed on the outside. The two year diplomas were also only part time study, unlike university degrees, and I was expected to work when not in a class. There was one time I got convinced by the other people in my classes to stay at the cafeteria on campus after a day's lectures were over. My guilt at not leaving straight after the lecture got the better of me and I never stayed again, such was the power of the control.

Only being permitted to meet females within the church meant you ended up being married to one with the same upbringing as you, but in the opposite way. Females were taught that they were superior and it was natural to be controlling all males, males were taught to do as they were told by all females without question.

Thanks to my diploma studies I was able witness a little of the rest of the world and how they interacted. I even surreptitiously kissed a girl I met at college. She was the one who finally convinced me to go to the cafeteria with the others. As I was leaving she walked with me and pulled me into an alcove away from the eyes of anyone around.

She looked me in the eye and whispered, "I really like you," and then kissed me.

It wasn't even a little peck on the top of my head like I'm given by mother. She laid a full blown passionate, tongue down my throat, smooch. To my total virgin brain it felt like her tongue travelled all the down to my stomach and left half of it down there.

When she withdrew from our liplock I heard her say, "Thank you Will. I hope we can see each other again sometime. I'll look forward to that."

Then with a sad smile she quickly walked away. I hadn't been able to say a word, as I was flabbergasted at this previously unheard of experience. To my memory I had never even seen married couples get close enough to touch, let alone kiss. Never ever anything as passionate as what I just received. I touched my lips sensing them still tingling. It took a full minute or more before I returned to normal brain function and could leave the campus.

I had to be careful because you never knew who might be looking. Telling tales back to the church female hierarchy was a favourite pastime of brown-nosers. We were downtrodden but for the majority of us males I think we had an unwritten rule to never tell. Some males never got the unwritten memo. Of course, the females had no compunction about dobbing a male, or female, who flouted the rules. I kept my thoughts to myself about my experiences while getting my finance diploma, but it didn't make me stray from my lifelong teachings.

Then I married Marion Duvet, who was about the same age as me, when I turned 22. We had both attended further education and didn't have to marry until later in life. In line our traditions I changed my name to Willow Duvet. Now married for nearly three years I come to what led to me to be sitting in the back yard.

I had come home from work to find Marion sitting at the kitchen table which surprised me. Normally she waited in the lounge room, watching TV or whatever she wanted to do, until I prepared and served dinner. She would then continue with whatever she wanted as I cleaned up. Dish washing machines were forbidden for males to use so I had to wash all by hand in the sink, but I digress. She was at the table dressed in a new outfit that was extremely revealing from the little I could see above the table level. A large amount of cleavage was visible in a dress held up by string like shoulder straps, with a back that plunged to below the back of the chair. I couldn't see how far down it went. Her hair was styled and she wore an unusual amount of makeup. I was worried I had forgotten an important day, although I would have been yelled at before now if I hadn't done anything about it this morning. This weekend will be our wedding anniversary, so tonight would be too early for that.

"Willow, we will be talking. Go wash off the muck from your work, change into clean clothes and return here. Don't waste time, I have some wonderful and important news to tell you."

"Yes dear," which was my goto answer for most things.

I washed my hands and face, not sure what muck would be there from office work, but I never argued with my wife. I donned my normal evening casual clothes. On my return she directed me to sit opposite her and proceeded to give me the wonderful and important news.

"This weekend is to be our third anniversary. I have been looking forward to this ever since my wedding day. Tonight my sister and mother will be taking me out for a big night on the town. Most of the important women in our church will be attending, it is so exciting don't you think."

I sat there wondering what she was talking about, but if it included important church women then it must be exciting for her, "Yes dear, but what is it you are going to? Is it a church meeting or such?"

"You are a silly man, but then I guess you males were never told about this until it happens. Our mothers told me you would need instructions, so here it is. Tonight is my 'Coming Out Night' and I am going to a dance club with the other women to have fun. We will be drinking and dancing as is our right as women of the faith."

"Oh, so this is a social thing for the women. Okay, that's not so bad. This is a one time thing is it?"

"Don't interrupt when I'm talking Willow, you really can be rude."

"Sorry dear," another of my goto responses.

She huffed and gave me a sen look before continuing her good news, "Accepted. Well, as I was saying, we will have a fun night out. Then, when we have each found the right man for the night we take him home for the night. He will of course have to be served breakfast after our night together. Silly Willow, it's not a one time thing. I will be doing this monthly, but tonight is my first, and a very important event in our lives together. We were late getting married, such a pity as most of the girls I grew up with have been doing this for years already. I was so jealous. As I recall from childhood we were always sent to a church camp on these weekends each month. Why do you think only really old people attended them to look after us kids. Some of my friends got married straight out of high school, so they were able to get other men from when they were 21, lucky girls. It really was a sod that we all had to stay virgins until married, well at least with men anyway. I would expect that to apply to you pathetic males, but really, us females should be able to experience whatever we want, when and wherever we want."

I sat there with my mouth open, amazed at what she was spouting out of her mouth. She expected me to just sit here as she went out to find a cock to bring home and screw all night. Then I had to meekly serve him breakfast. It was then that my experiences with others from outside the faith came to mind. They never talked about this type of thing, in fact some mentioned their lives were totally disrupted by cheating spouses or partners. They mentioned something called divorces and break-ups that they did to those that cheated with other men or women. Normal people outside our faith didn't like to be treated poorly by cheaters. This sounded just like the cheating they had mentioned. I was uncomfortable at the thought of Marion doing this. Finding another man when I thought our vows at the wedding ceremony meant we forsake all others. I then recalled the gist of the actual wording, I had to obey and forsake the others, she had to command and keep me in check.

I had a disturbing sensation in my gut that something was wrong with this discussion. Something inside me felt wrong, out of place. It was like I wanted to shout and argue, to disagree and tell her she wasn't allowed to go out. Tell her it was wrong and this wasn't the way life was meant to be. I was having a blasphemous moment, hitting against the teachings that had been drummed into me my entire life.

Before I could think of anything to say she continued, assured that my total submissive upbringing would make me accept all that was happening. Remember I was brought up to unquestioningly obey the women in my life. Total obedience from birth till death. It was understood by all, that disobedience was equivalent to death, or worse.

"Now I expect to be home well before midnight as I don't want to miss any time with a real man. So when we get home you must have the bed turned down and some candles lit in the bedroom. Make certain all your stuff is out of my bedroom. You will sleep in the guest room and use the other bathroom from now on. The en suite must be spotlessly clean for my guest, as should my bedroom. You will get that all ready while I am gone. Oh, if you can find that extra little button for the doorbell we put away somewhere, place it by the bed, that would be great. Then if we need anything we can call you during the night. I don't expect to need anything, but we might like a drink or some towels or such," then she had a moment of thought and giggled, "Wouldn't it be rich and funny if we needed cleaning up at some time and we called you in to do that. I would love to have you suck his spoof out of me, or you lick him clean."

She broke out in laughter at her dirty thoughts. I sat there with my blood pressure rising, wondering how the heck this could be happening. That was when my experiences with the outside world crashed through my mind again. All those things I had seen, heard, read and talked about with people outside my church. They didn't have 'coming out' parties to act like cheating sluts and get husbands to lick dirty cocks or pussies. They didn't get ordered about like they were less than slaves. Most had evenhanded relationships. Well, many did. I had talked to people who discussed things as equals in relationships before they made decisions.

I stood and walked out to give my racing heart and brain a moment to settle. I sat in my favourite chair in the back yard and thought about my life.

Chapter 2

It was almost dark when Marion called from the back door, "Willow, what are you doing out there alone in the dark. I have things for you to do in here before mother and Tamsyn get here. I want the kitchen cleaned up and you need to be ready to answer the door to let them in, I have to finish getting ready," again that giggle, "I'm so excited. I know you are so happy for me on my special night. Come on, I don't want to be even a little late and miss anything on the best night of our lives. This is our chance to live our fantasies."

I was scared, petrified, worried and shaking like a leaf in a gale. Felt like I would turn brown, wilt and be tossed around as I fall to the ground. I took ten deep breaths to build up my courage, I didn't even give my 'goto' response to her. She was so caught up in her excitement that she never even noticed I hadn't answered her.

Gripping both arms of the chair I raised my six foot body to stand as straight as I could. With as much strength and fortitude I could gather, I went inside the house to face Marion with my decision. She was in the en suite fluffing her hair and checking her makeup. I could now see her new clothes in all their glory. Bent over slightly facing the mirror I got a good look from behind at her fuck me heels, sheer black stockings held up with a garter belt, and the bottom of her butt cheeks smiling at me from under her extremely short dress. It had a back dipping so far I was sure if she stood straight I would see the top of her butt crack. Her cleavage was even more pronounced in the vanity mirror. I almost lost myself in lust as I ogled my wife as though for the first time. Her sexy hour glass figure was on display for possibly the first time in my presence. The large breasts I have never held or suckled, the slim waist I have never felt except through thicker clothing, and the hips and bum that curved looked so delicious. None if this had ever been shown to me in tight clothes, let alone naked.

Never before, during our courtship, on our honeymoon or at any time in our marriage had I seen so much of her skin showing or her body so intimately highlighted. Bed clothes were baggy tops and long pants, and we never had a light on during the assigned intimate moment I was allowed. I thought then, for some strange reason, that at least she removed her long pants to have sex with me. She wore bras and panties to bed, and during sex the panties were pulled aside at the crotch for me to enter her. I noted her normal sleeping attire was nowhere in sight where it would normally be kept on the pillow.

"Are you wearing that tonight when you go out? What about your sleepwear afterwards when you go to bed?"

"Of course I am wearing this dress tonight dear, it's so sexy don't you agree. I can just see the men drooling over me in this outfit. I'll take it off to go to bed tonight, you silly boy. Can't have sex with a man unless I'm naked, you idiot. Men don't like women in bed wearing anything. Of course you wouldn't know anything about that would you. Girls are taught these things because we need to know about them. The men of our faith are just here to look after us women. You don't expect us to cook and clean do you. That's your job as it's supposed to be. Real men in the real world don't do those things, although I'm not sure who does do them. Not to worry, they probably have weaker men like you to do the chores."

She glanced back at me seeing that I had a funny look on my face and my hands clenched in fists, and told me, "Now behave yourself tonight Willow, or I'll be forced to put one of these things on you to keep you in line."

She strode into the wardrobe and retrieved a locked box hidden in the back corner. She punched in the number code, opened it and pulled out a small box like a wire mesh cage with straps attached. You will get this on your dick tonight if you make a nuisance of yourself. In case you don't know, this is a cock cage and will keep you from getting an erection. I don't now how uncomfortable or painful it can be, but it won't affect me in the slightest."

"Why are you doing this Marion. We have always had a pleasant marriage. I tried to please you, but this," pointing at what she was holding, "thing and tonight seem so overboard. Even for our church teachings."

"Now I am displeased Willow, you are going too far by talking back to me. Now come here and drop your pants as I put this thing on you. Quickly now or I will get out some other things that I know you definitely won't like."

I snapped, "No Marion, this has gone too far. Time to change things around here. I refuse to submit any more."

She laughed, "Oh that's hilarious. A man who refuses a woman. That goes against every teaching. So, do as you're told before I get really mad at you. You know what I can do to you if I get mad, and there are many things you are not aware of that happens to insolent boys. Now, do as you're told!"

I was screaming inside my head as every fibre of my being was fighting. I was torn between my lifelong indoctrination and my logical mind of what is normal for civilisation. Logic won out thank goodness.

"No Marion. No more. I am a person, not your slave or whip boy or whatever you think I am. You will not be going out tonight. You will never again tell me what to do or how to live my life," I then built myself up to a roaring crescendo, "You will be staying home tonight and every night unless I allow it."

This might have been too much, she flinched as I yelled, but soon recovered. Confident with the backing of generations of behaviour dictated by our church she stood straight, laughed and mocked me, "Oh you little man. What do you think you can do about it. You are unable to tell me to do anything. I am female and thus much superior to your submissive nature. Well, what do you think you can do."