Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sorry ladies, don't be embarrassed or worried about this. You see, you are as much a product of the church mind control as the men are. You were taught from birth just as they were. You seem to now be totally removed from those teachings, which brings me to another point I wish to discuss.

"How did you change them Will?

"We were not actively watching you so we didn't pick up anything until the church elders were kicking up a fuss. Fortunately we could find you quickly and provide some assistance in your escape, even though you had no idea we existed. We tried to hack into the camera footage that was recorded in your home, but it had already been taken from the server and the server wiped."

He noticed our surprised looks, "Oh I guess you were not aware of that. The church has several cameras in every home and place where you people can gather. Your lives are monitored which is why they were always so much quicker in getting to any dissenters before us. You are lucky that the monitoring isn't live, they go over the recordings made. So by the time we could get to you, everything was contained by the church security team. Are you aware Will, that your mother is a member of the central committee of the church? She is like a vice president or similar position. It will be a big blow to her prestige, and future aspirations in the organisation, that her own son has gone rogue.

"So, we don't know what occurred in your home to make you," looking at me as he spoke, "and these three stalwart church members switch to become your property."

I almost laughed at this last part with mention of them being my property, until I saw his expression and felt the women shuffle closer to me. It was similar to what they did in the kitchen earlier when faced with separation from me. I also recalled our time in the motel, they hated the time I was separated if only in the next room having a shower. When we were together unless I made a point of putting some distance between them and me they would all try to be in physical contact with me, even if just a knee. I then noticed that I had each sister pushed into my sides, having moved their chairs closer, and their mother was standing behind me with her arms hugging me over my shoulders. It was as though I was their strength in times of anxiety.

I started to feel embarrassed until I noticed they hadn't even raised an eyebrow, treating our behaviour was normal.

Harry continued, "I think you might be understanding things a bit better. Whatever it is you did Will, has restructured all the life long teachings of the cult into something you have created. You have replaced that with something stronger from within yourself," I glanced at Sabrina thinking about what she might have done to me before, "No Will, Sabrina only planted a focal point for you to build upon. She didn't implant anything else. The change came fully from within yourself, her help only gave it something to grab onto so it had a foothold before your teachings pulled you back to their control. I guess it might be better called a life preserver ring that they have on jetties and boats."

I was getting tired disseminating the information we had been given so far. This talk of magic and superhuman beings, mind reading or whatever they called it was wearing me out.

I asked, "Could we take a break, this is all a bit overwhelming, and I'll admit hard to comprehend. I'm having trouble coming to grips with it."

Harry smiled, "Of course Will, I can appreciate this is all difficult to understand. I'll leave you alone, you can stay here in the house. We have rooms prepared for this purpose, although I think you will only need one by the looks of your three companions. Brian and I will leave, but we'll not be far in case there are any difficulties. Sabrina will stay and make certain you are comfortable. Do not worry about your possessions as they are being looked after as we have been talking. They should be delivered here in the morning with your new transport."

He then left with Brian following closely. I was going to ask why they were doing this and who was paying for it. He was gone too quickly although I guess I could have spoken sooner and delayed him. I didn't know whether to ask Sabrina as it seemed Harry was the one who wanted to be the centre of knowledge. Besides I had enough to work through after some of the revelations that had been dropped on me. Tomorrow, I suspected they will want a blow by blow description of what happened at home when I freaked out. How did I suddenly convert three women from Cult Members to Will Followers. I'm not sure I have any answers. I'm not sure I wanted to talk openly about fucking them against their wills. I forced myself on them and, regardless of the consequences, I'm not at all happy about that.

Sabrina was talking about some basic living arrangements and house rules. I let my mind wander and someone can correct me if I do anything wrong. She was still talking and I think Florence was maintaining our end of the conversation. I noted I was getting odd glances from the women as I was concentrating on my own inner discussions. I followed the others, mostly pulled along by them as I think we were shown to our bedroom and bathroom, fortunately it was en suite. They had even provided some robes and basic necessities for use.

I was tired and, without saying anything, I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. The women joined me even though Sabrina was talking. I shuddered as my brain thought of them as, 'My Property'. That was my last thought until I was being prodded and told it was tea time. I realised we had missed lunch having just finger foods that had been left on the table.

Chapter 14

Harry and Brian returned the following morning with a tray full of coffee and pastries. The coffee was welcome as the house only had instant, good for a shot of caffeine but lacks appeal to the senses. I think we had a good night's sleep aside from needing to confirm our commitments to each other a couple of times. I say it like that because of how Harry had talked about my relationships to the women. They obviously needed intimate contact with me, and I found it was reciprocal. I had also given up on counting my sexual experiences as it seemed I would soon lose count anyway.

With the pleasantries over coffee done Harry moved things along so I could tell them what I had done. My mind had relived those times during my waking moments so I could give them a succinct overview, hoping all details would not be asked for. Unfortunately they kept asking questions until I had revealed everything I could recall. Surprisingly they did not condemn me for forcing sex on the women, not even raise an eyebrow. Almost like they expected something like what had been done. My three women were silent unless they needed to add a detail to my story. This did surprise me when I had a moment to think about things as they had been very forthright women.

Today we were given lunch, cheese and fruit platter, which allowed me a break from the third degree of their questioning. At some point, without me realising it, my women had reconnected with me as I had talked. Florence didn't leave her post at my back insisting on eating her lunch one handed as she maintained a hold of me with her other one. The other two had the same response to being offered food, although Marion got the idea of shifting her right leg to rest over my left leg giving her both hands free to eat. It quickly became obvious she only did this to ensure she could prepare food for me. Tamsyn quickly followed her example and lunch devolved into them fighting to feed me. Not to be left out Florence took control of my head and moved it back and forth to make it harder for her daughters to win their battle. I don't recall having had so much fun at mealtime. Our hosts ignored our skirmishing as though such hi jinks were a normal part of their lives.

All of our actions were watched closely by our hosts although they ensured their expressions remained neutral. Following lunch we were taken to another garage on the property where they showed us the vehicle we would be using. There were also four suitcases and smaller bags with our clothes and items packed. We were glad to be able to wear our proper clothes instead of the one size fits all leisure suits. Harry and Brian left us again and would return the next day for the last of the discussions. I wasn't sorry to have a long break, but wondered what they could possibly want to know over what had already been said.

I managed to stay awake this evening as we attempted to watch TV. This proved hopeless as I had three women running their hands over me, and I was trying to hide my erection from Sabrina. If I didn't know better I would have said the women were trying to hide my erection from Sabrina for me by keeping their hands all over it. At least I thought they were hiding it and not bringing her attention to it. We had early showers that evening and were all just wearing our sleep clothes. Well, the clothes we wore previously to sleep in, currently I gave up with that as did my lovers and we went to be naked. My old sleepwear was only a pair of loose shorts and my cock actually speared out through the leg holes a couple of times. That can be embarrassing although my three women thought it a huge joke and played with it even more. I guess it can be difficult for three pairs of hands to put a hard cock back into a pair of loose shorts. Sabrina seemed to have her total concentration on the TV screen and never once did I notice her turn to look at us, even while we were talking. I think we embarrassed her as she was squirming in her chair a lot, either we made her feel ill or her chair was very uncomfortable.

Our host soon left the room mumbling something about an early night, which I wholeheartedly agreed would be a good idea. She was only gone for seconds and my three lovers decided they needed my loving here and now. We were going quite splendidly when I heard a shrill scream from Sabrina's bedroom. I raised my head in concern just to be told by Tamsyn to ignore it, "Sabrina's just letting off some stress," getting sniggers from the other two.

Chapter 15

Breakfast was close to normal considering I had women vying to feed me, or failing that getting as close as possible. I noticed Sabrina was secretly watching us closely, and every time I glanced her way she would turn her head or become interested in her food. One time I kept my eyes on her and she eventually looked back to us. I saw a look of shock, then embarrassment and finally acceptance that she was caught looking. This time she didn't turn away and stared intently at me and at what my women were doing. I even caught her lick her lips a few times, then for a while she held her bottom lip between her teeth. I wasn't sure if she was looking so she could accurately report everything we did, or if there was another reason.

Mid morning Brian and Harry returned with Harry again leading the discussions in the dining room.

"Will, thank you for being up front with us yesterday. You have helped immensely to give us an idea of how you managed to achieve what you did. I'll be honest in that we have never witnessed such a sudden change from staunch cult member to an alternative belief without any signs of reverting to the former teachings. If I can just get some further details of things to confirm my suspicions.

"You detailed for us how you had sex with each woman and what followed was their total capitulation to your commands. I'll say that it doesn't take a Mensa intelligence to put your action and result together as cause and effect. I had to wonder though about how you knew what to do. We know the depth and expanse of the indoctrination you are put through for your entire lives. To our dismay nothing is ever left to chance. They are very thorough in how they control everyone, themselves included. With basically no experience or knowledge you somehow knew what to do with your own and to the women's bodies. You had never even openly seen your wife naked before, let alone studied the female anatomy. The teachings ensure that no male is aware of anything feminine, and they push for men to lack any curiosity to even think about what a woman looks like under her clothing. We also wondered if perhaps they put the males on hormone therapy to remove testosterone, although we have no proof of that."

Florence spoke, startling us as the women had been quiet for most of the time, "I believe you could be correct in that," looking startled herself that she had spoken, but continued when I nodded at her, "Once the males near puberty they are given vitamin supplements. I never witnessed this as I had no brothers or sons, but women talk with each other. We needed the men to be at full physical strength in order to do the hard work, but not be sidetracked by sexual needs. It is a slow process, but the young men lose the normal inclinations that is generally seen in society. I mean the showing off, drinking and boisterous play and sports that they all do if not tampered with. They also don't see our women as sexual objects, which allows the women to mature without hindrance.

"By the time they are in their twenties they are almost neutered, and only respond when required. We have special tablets for when the wives need a hard dick. Of course that stops once we were married for a few years and introduced to normal men's cocks. We then give our men the final dose and they lose any remaining masculinity. The wives are then taught how to make them more effeminate so they will happily carry out home duties and child care. Without their own urges they are quite happy for the wife to bring new men home."

She then looked horrified and began sobbing, and moved to rush from the room. I grabbed her arm and pulled her from behind my chair to sit on my lap and attempted to console her. I was also trying desperately to understand all the implications of what she had just explained. Glancing at my other two women showed different expressions with Tamsyn sad, and Marion horrified.

Florence muttered in between sobs, "I'm so sorry Will, it only just hit me what utter demons we were and how you men were treated. I didn't realise the full implications of it all. We would have done the same to you without a second thought. Then I realised I had done all of this to my own husband. We never loved each other, or had any close feelings, as marriages were all determined by the church committee. Then when we dropped in to my house I actually complained about how weak and pathetic Julienne acted. I was the one who made him like he was. I had given him the tablets that destroyed the last of any masculinity he would ever have. How can I be such a monster."

By now Tamsyn and Marion were crying, at their mother's pain and for what they too had done to their husbands, and would have done to any male children they bore. I hated hearing what was being done by the women of the church, but also knew this was forced behaviour. I wanted them to know I didn't hold it against them personally, whilst at the same time I wanted some revenge even though they were not the same women as before. I had changed them!

"Girls, girls stop crying. This is getting us nowhere, you are not the same as you were before. Whatever you did then was because your lives and actions were as controlled as the men. You could no more do anything against the church than anyone else could."

I don't know if my actual words made any difference, or if it was just hearing my soft voice that calmed them. They did stop crying, but continued holding me tightly and whispering how sorry they were.

Marion added, "Oh darling I'm so glad you stopped me from doing more than I did. I hate to think I would have given you that final pill. I don't know how you can ever forgive me for what I put you through."

"Don't worry yourself Marion. We are not those same people now, and we will never be them again."

We did return to the conversation with the others, but it took a while. They had served lunch which gave us a little more time to gather our wits again.

Harry got things rolling again after we finished eating, "Now Will, we were hoping you could let us know how you knew about women's bodies without the church allowing it. In light if Florence's insights it is surprising how you could have even carried out what you did that night. You may not have had the final dosage, but your libido would have been so depleted as to be almost non-existent by this time."

I thought about it for a moment before responding, "I wondered if I was different as I was growing up. I can now assume that the hormone treatment didn't work on me for some reason. I had a puberty, and now I know why I felt the odd one out. A few times I tried to get other guys at school to play and run around. I soon found out that it wasn't permitted to do anything boisterous or physical aside from our exercise classes, and learned to live around the system. I mean, I had to hide when I got an erection and that got more difficult as I got older and my dick got bigger. I had to learn about masturbation by myself as our lessons never covered anything like it. I recall us boys were never told exactly about how babies are made. I guess they considered it superfluous information as we would never be fathers," my women tightened their grips on me at this, I guess that being denied the chance to be a parent was something were sorry to be a part of.

"I tried to ask dad about it but the look of terror on his face stopped me from finishing my question and ever talking to him about anything important to me again. I obviously did a good job at hiding my infirmity of being male as I was allowed to go to college after high school. I did find their computers and the internet and this gave me the chance to research my favourite subject. For the first time I got to see what the mystery was about females. I had to be quick as times were strictly monitored by the church overseers, and boys were not allowed to hang around if not in an actual class. But I managed to search enough, most would call what I saw as pretty tame as the college system was censored against the hard porn stuff. Believe me that just seeing bare boobs was more than I could ever expect. I got to see some things on another guys phone at the college and that really blew my socks and cock off. I borrowed his phone and added a heck of a lot of information to my knowledge.

"I then was able to do things the other night because I had learnt a lot, and just followed my instincts. Not sure about everything but I seemed to be a different person at the time. Like I was taken over and the me I knew was shoved away."

Harry nodded and thoughtfully said, "Yes, that might explain many things about you and how you were able to bring about such a drastic change. The church strips the testosterone from the males because it hinders with their teachings. I think the females go through similar but their hormones are enhanced by building up the testosterone, making them more dominant and competitive.

"Something in your genetic makeup must have enabled you to keep the effects of the drugs and teachings to be only surface deep. It must have been your physiology that Sabrina felt, even though you were mostly unaware of it yourself. The church teachings still had their claws in you keeping you from overtly disobeying them, but your inner self remained untouched. The kiss that Sabrina gave you put a little grain into you so when triggered you could break the hold they had. Apparently this was when you were faced with your wife's cheating and you not being allowed to father children. This must be a vital part of what you consider most important in human beings. Faithfulness and parenthood. These cornerstone aspects of your character is probably why the church was able to get you to obey in the first place. You faithfulness to those around you and your total respect for parents. Of course you expected others around you to return the same to you.