Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recall one weekend when Marion had a bad case of the flu and I was so caught up in nursing her that I forgot to advise my church mentor we would be absent that weekend. Our first meeting was at 10:00 on Saturday morning. At 10:15 our front door was forced open and two security women with tasers in hand scrambled through the house. I was summarily shown a close up view of the kitchen floor while they checked on my wife. I was lucky that Marion was well enough to confirm she was ill and that I was looking after her. The security team backed off and reported my offence. We never heard anything further, and I had to learn about carpentry to rehang the front door. I also resolved to improve my housekeeping, especially when cleaning the floors.

We also learnt that the security force in the compound had been bolstered with new personnel and all home security videos were viewed daily after midnight. Georgina had some video shots of what happens if they find activity in the home they don't like. Families being herded out of bed at all hours was not a pretty sight. This increased my resolve to free all that I could manage, and to also not become the same problem we were fighting against.

The following Monday we were preparing for our first sortie into the world of counter-cultism. Harry and Brian were present to give us the benefit of their experience and add some last minute planning. We were taking the SUV and the van that had delivered us here. The SUV would have child seats added in the back and the van would allow for extra people on case Tamsyn's husband, Robyn was going to join us. The rear of the van was secure as the door locked electronically from the front seat in case Robyn needed to be restrained. We didn't expect this, or hoped it wouldn't be needed, as he was fairly well feminised and would obey orders from any female. Tamsyn took the SUV with Sabrina driving. I was in the van with Marion and Florence.

We arrived after dark when there should be a minimum number of people around in public places. Georgina had already confirmed that the church woman had left the house. She would interrupt the camera recordings when we entered the house so it would appear as a fault in the system when security eventually viewed them. Hoping this would give plenty of time to do what we needed. I had to smile as we drove up the street to pause at the house and drop off the women to go inside. Sabrina and I would drive the vehicles away and wait at a nearby parking area. Security drove past at random times so we didn't want them seeing strange cars at an already compromised family house.

Just the three family members would go inside as they would be the most familiar to Robyn and the children. We had computers in our vehicles and I was able to watch my women through the house cameras. They weren't recording but Georgina was able to keep them operating. Tamsyn was the first into the kitchen to meet her husband and children. It was strange to watch from a distance, I also had pangs of jealousy as my Tamsyn approached another man. A man she had previously shared a life, albeit a strange one by most standards. I could hear them talking through my communicator earpiece but my entire attention was on watching them, ready to rush there if any trouble occurred.

Anticlimax! All the adrenaline that had been going through my body was unnecessary. That should be a good thing, I told myself many times. When Tamsyn walked into the room followed by the other two, Robyn stopped and stared at them. Faye and Peta, no it's Peter, saw the change in their father before seeing their mother, aunt and grandmother. It was obvious they were too young yet to be trained in proper church etiquette as they grinned and rushed over to the new arrivals.

I heard the married couple talking as Florence and Marion waited. Robyn looked relieved, if I am judging his expression correctly. He even dropped to his knees and bowed to his wife. I could see her being embarrassed at this and she snuck a glance at the camera. We knew where they had been installed having viewed the footage before the operation, in this case it was the in the kitchen clock.

They talked a bit more and I noted Robyn nodding to his wife. Tamsyn carried the kids, one in each arm, and followed the others to the front door. Sabrina and I were driving towards them when a security vehicle entered the street in front of us. We turned off into the side-street from where they had come out from. I contacted the women through the little communicators we were given for this purpose, telling them to stay put. Sabrina re-entered the street and followed slowly to see the car stop outside the house. She told the others in the house they would be getting company and find somewhere to hide. I could hear them but not see them in the house. I stopped the SUV further down the street where I could watch from a distance, hoping I wasn't out of place here.

My guts were churning, it felt like a cup of bile was ready to explode out of my mouth. The women got out of their car and walked to the front door. In my earpiece I heard the front door chime and a woman call out for the occupants to come to the door. I saw Sabrina drive past the house and eventually stop further away.

The taller security woman knocked on the door and called, "Could the occupier of the house please come to the front door," to be repeated a minute later without the please. I could hear the voices faintly through my earpiece, being what the women could hear.

There was a hurried whispered conversation inside the house although with multiple voices talking at once I didn't make out what they were saying. Then it all went quiet and I heard shuffling and then Robyn's voice from a distance.

"Hello, I'm coming," then the door opened, "Sorry I was just getting my children to bed as I'm required to do. I had a story to read to my daughter but the boy is already asleep as is right."

Security woman demanded, "Are you alone in the house boy?"

"Yes ma'am, except for my two children. Would you like to come inside, I can get you some coffee and biscuits. I just made them today and my daughter loves them."

At that moment I heard Faye call out loud and clear, presumably she was close to he mother, "Daddy, where have you gone. You said you would read me a story. Quickly now I'm waiting."

It was followed by quieter little girl giggles which I hoped could not be heard at the front door.

"I'm coming little love. I promised I would, I'm just talking to the nice women from the church and will be down in a moment."

There was a pause until the security woman spoke, "Well boy, it looks like you should be doing your duty to you daughter now. We won't keep you from your duties. Daughters are very important, and I'm pleased to hear the boy is asleep and not getting a story. You are doing well Robyn. If anything abnormal happens do not hesitate to call us. There have been strange things happening lately."

"Yes Ma'am, I'll do that immediately if needs be."

"Right then, I'll warn you now that there will be a repair technician coming in the morning. We had a report of some faults in the neighbourhood and they need checking. Back to caring for your precious daughter to read your story boy."

The security team returned to their vehicle and I heard the front door close and some shuffling sounds from inside the house over my earpiece. The security sat out front for a few minutes but I couldn't see what they were doing. I had my tasers in the vehicle in case of trouble and I was ready to rush to the house with them in hand. Sweat was covering my face and I could feel my back was wet against the seat.

Female voices came softly through my earpiece, "I love you Will."

"We all love you Will," from either Florence or Tamsyn, followed by "Yes, we do," from the other.

I knew the next was Marion, "Stay where you are sweetheart, we can see them through the window and they are just casually talking in the car. Tammie is in a hug with her children and congratulating Rob for the great job he did. She switched off her microphone to not overload your ears.

"He is sobbing at having lied to church women. Florence is trying to help Tammie calm him down. I'm so sorry for what I did and would have done to you my love. I hate to see a man the way Robyn is acting, after now knowing what they really can be," I was about to return their love calls but was interrupted, "Oh good, they are now leaving. See you in a minute dear."

She was right as I watched the security car return to the road and head off to another destination. We stayed put for another minute until Sabrina confirmed that they were gone. The pickup went smoothly from then on, although Rob needed help getting into the van and buckled in. He hadn't stopped moaning about what he had done even though he was just following his wife's orders. I gave up attempting to make sense of his behaviour. My four women hugged me quickly as we knew anything could happen if we lingered too long.

We swapped around in the vehicles for the trip home, I made a mental note to organise this better. In a hurry we wouldn't be able to race around into different cars. I made the journey with Rob in the back of the van while Sabrina drove. Marion drove the SUV with Florence in the passenger seat and Tamsyn squeezed into the centre seat between the child seats holding her children. We followed orders and Tamsyn changed the clothes that the kids were wearing. It was highly unlikely that anything was in them, but we took no chances. I had to badger Rob to change his clothing into a leisure suit that would fit him well enough. We dumped the old clothes into a bin at a local park. Nothing was taken from the house, we had already purchased necessities for our new guests."

We had originally planned calling into Florence's house to get Julienne, but after the security people had turned up so soon we cancelled that. Seems someone was monitoring the house cameras, or we just happened to get caught by coincidence. I was talking to Harry while we drove back and he thought they might be keeping a close check on the houses of us escapees. They might have considered we would try to get our family members. We were fortunate that Robyn was more obedient to his wife than the church.

We were more than happy to finally return to our house and the safety it represented. Tamsyn had prepared a room for her family and tonight she remained with them while they went to sleep. Robyn was given a room to himself which had security measures. To be on the safe side he was locked in for the night and was under camera observation.

Three of my women joined me in bed after our nightly showers. I begged off sex saying I was too hyper to be much use. They didn't listen to me, fortunately, and I was required to work off my adrenaline by shooting my cum three times. They enjoyed bossing their 'master' around and forcing him to enjoy so much sex. We were just settling down to go to sleep when my fourth woman arrived telling us her children were now sleeping peacefully.

The disturbance she caused, as well as her big pout and statement, "Oh damn, I missed all the fun about missing all the fun. Not fair guys,"

This got us to begin all over again when Marion commiserated, "Oh dear, we can't have you missing out on our Master's attention."

She then complained at the end, "How come I only get one load when the three of you have each gotten two."

My lovers forced me to once again give, and Tamsyn received her second dose, as well as having to clean out three other vaginas. The other women also forced her to clean my cock of our juices as penalty for complaining, which she was more than willing to do. She had a very smug and satisfied expression as we went to sleep.

Chapter 20

Two new men were in the house the next morning along with Harry and Brian when I rose for breakfast. The kitchen/family room was very packed with everyone in there together. The re-united extended family occupied the table with the children enjoying attention from so many adults. I gave my women a kiss good morning noting Robyn didn't blink an eye at my kissing his wife. This brought to mind just how effective the church was in turning people into whatever they wanted. Men should be thumping their chests at any other male who approached their woman. He was only about thirty and should be in the prime of his masculine life. Sabrina came up behind me to hold me around my waist as though she understood my thoughts.

With a bowl of cereals and cup of coffee I headed to an empty chair to be joined by Sabrina and Harry.

He spoke first, "Will we have brought in two others to help with security at the house," He called them over to introduce the pair as I shook hands with each, "This is Tom and Dick."

Sabrina quietly informed me, "I had a bit of time with Robyn this morning and got the sense he is a very quiet man with no aspirations at all. Even without the church teachings he would have been a natural follower. I even sensed he loves his wife as much as he can within his meagre emotional capability. His devotion to his children is total. He would lie down in front of a train to save them. We were lucky that last night Tamsyn appealed to this side of him or it could have become a very different outcome. Tamsyn had intimated to him that the security people would take the children away from him if they found her in the house. He did the rest."

With her words in mind I watched the man with his children and could see in every expression and action that she had said the truth about him. His women might have changed and become more emotional towards others, but they were nothing like Robyn was with his kids. He had very little in the way of emotions but even the church couldn't break him of his love for his children. It should be just duty towards offspring, not what he was displaying. I can only imagine what he will be like when we break him of his indoctrination.

Harry added more, "We have a doctor joining you soon to firstly check everyone's physical and mental health. She can also advise on the next stage which is to free him of the church training. Helen is very experienced with rehabilitating cult members. In the case of HORS it is compounded with the chemical assault they have done on their members. You will find her useful to have around. We will open up the upstairs rooms and the basement as well over the next few days. This will provide more bedrooms that will be required as you continue your activities. The basement also has a large room we can outfit as a gym. Brian will brief you as well about what they have learned from your endeavours last night and how they should be able to overcome the difficulties you experienced. I'll head off now, and my thanks to you Will and to your group for a good job last night."

He left without a further word allowing me to finish my breakfast in peace, except for Sabrina's hand which had made its way to my thigh. I was enjoying a second coffee when Marion joined me, making herself comfortable on my lap. She removed the hand on my thigh as she climbed on me, to keep a hold of it in her own, smiling at Sabrina as she did this.

"Well handsome, what's next?"

I smiled putting my free arm around her waist, "I think we need to work out how to help Rob."

A minute later Tamsyn and Florence perched themselves on the arms of my chair, lucky that it was well padded and sturdy. Sabrina again had her arm moved, but this time Tamsyn kept a hold of her hand. Rob and the kids went out to the back yard to play some games, with Tom following. The yard was very secure which is to be expected as this was a safe house. Tom went with them as much for their safety as to keep an eye on Rob, in case he has some deep embedded orders from the church, Sabrina advised me after I queried. The group is very paranoid, which I find to be expected considering who their enemies were.

I was just able to see Sabrina around my female hedge, "Any ideas Sabrina on how to fix Rob?"

She looked embarrassed and was slow in responding, "Yes I have an idea Will. However I am hoping Doctor Helen might come up with an alternative," I waited a short while and prompted her to continue, "I think you might need to do the same as you did with your wife and her female family members."

I stared at her not understanding what she meant, also noticing my three women glancing at each other and back to Sabrina. Nobody said a word, making me wonder what they knew that I had missed.

"Not sure what you mean by that Sabrina. I forced them to have sex with me, Rob is a man so I obviously can't have sex with him," having a small chuckle at my comment. I was the only one seeing anything funny.

With apprehension I sought clarification, "I'm obviously missing something. Men can't have sex with other men. Males don't have the right equipment like women to take a man."

It was Florence who filled me in on the facts of life, "Will, you must try to overlook what you had been taught all your life. The church had covered many things up. It was the doctrine that if you didn't know about it you couldn't do it. In their world men had no hormones and such never had sex after a few times when first married. So you were never exposed to anything that might have led you to be curious about anything that males might do," I nodded as her words about church censorship were known to me as she continued.

"So, in the real world there are men who like men, and women who like women. Most people are normal and only have male to female relationships. You might need to get some ideas on all this on the internet later, but for now I will say that men can, and some do, have sex with other men. What Sabrina was referring to was that you can put you erection into another man. In the place of a woman's vagina, you use the man's anus. Possibly not that much different to using a woman's anus instead of her vagina."

I looked at Florence as though she had just told me I had three eyes. I'd never heard of anything so gross.

I may have spoken a little louder than intended, "Why the heck would I want to make love to a woman's anus?" feeling a shiver go through me at the thought, "Women have vaginas specifically made for the purpose. Even I know that butts just push out the waste from the body. Can a woman even get pregnant from using her butt?"

I found myself the object of many sets of eyes as everyone stared at me after my outburst. I looked around wondering what I had said that was so outlandish. Tom, or was it Dick, was trying not to laugh and mostly failing. All the women in the room were either giving me an incredulous look or had a silly grin on the faces. It was our tiny computer geek who responded, she had an incredulous look.

"You are a male in your mid twenties and you have never done anal, or if I am hearing correctly you have never even heard of it. Surely you know of men who prefer men over women. The world of gays and lesbians, LGBT and all that."

I think I had that fish out of water thing going with my mouth as I heard Sabrina speak up, "Georgina, that comment is out of line. Did you sleep through your instructions about this job. This man has never had the opportunity to learn of the wider world, as have the other men who grew up in the cult," and I noted Tom, or Dick, quickly wiped the grin off his face.

Georgina looked very contrite as she apologised, "Sorry guys, especially to you Will. I spoke without thinking," and she turned to Sabrina to add, "I'll resign from this project if you want and Brian can send a new person to help."

I was following this and, although I wasn't sure about what Georgina had said, I also knew that my knowledge of the world was sorely lacking, "No need to go that far Georgina. You are doing a good job here in helping us. I know I lack knowledge and experience which must be hard for normal people to understand, so please bear with me," and I looked at Florence before turning to Sabrina, "I'm not sure if I can do things like that. I can try, but it is all new stuff to me. Is there something on the internet I can look up so I can see what you are talking about?"