Holy Orders Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers

"I don't think I would have the same enthusiasm for it that I once had."

He jerked up almost throwing me to the floor. "Good." He walked over to a bell pull and tugged on it once then sat back down and pulled me back onto his lap. Instantly he undid the buttons of my top and pulled my bra up, displaying my tits. As a priest walked in the bishop was playing with my nipple. I mad no attempt to cover up and he neither did he. I knew he enjoyed teasing his close advisors, all of whom knew about me and most had even tried me out on my first visit here.

This one carried a pile of papers and two packages; I thought he was going to drop them when he saw what the bishop was doing. Instead he walked over to a large table in the middle of the room and turning to the bishop said, "Will there be anything else bishop?"

"No thank you James, let me know when dinner is served and put Dawn next to me so I can play with her pussy while we eat."

I tried so hard not to laugh but it got the better of me and as James closed the door, I slapped the bishop's hand and said, "Your cheeky you are, now he will tell all of them that you will be playing with me while we eat."

He laughed, "Yes I know dear, won't it be a laugh, and they will all know what I am doing and yet have to make polite conversation with those that don't. Come I have something to show you." Again, he jumped up and nearly plonked me on the floor. He was very excited as he walked over to the table.

Taking something from the table he said, "Firstly. Do you recognise this place?" He handed me a photo of a huge house."

"No. Should I?"

"How about this then?" In addition, he handed me another photo.

"Oh yes I know this one. It's where you sent Sister Margret and Sister Mary to set up the office."

"Correct. Well here it is on the big photo." He pointed to what looked like a stables to one side of the huge house.

"Ok." I said. I was still a little confused as to what it had to do with me.

"Now then my dear sit down I have a proposition to put to you." He pulled out a chair for me to sit on. "Now as you have already said your old project would probably be a bit boring for you now that you, shall we say, have awakened. True?"

"Yes I have already said so."

"Well as you know my dear the church doe's not own any property and we don't have any money. We have to live like paupers you know, very sad as you can see." With this last bit, he spread his arms wide, and then continued, "What I would like you to do is to take charge of all the properties that we don't own. Top administer them and take care of there up keep. You will need to start a property management company but that is already in the pipeline. What do you say, would you be interested?"

Not for the first time that day, I was dumbstruck, "But I don't know anything about property management."

Do not be silly my dear. Women are the best property managers in the world, if your tap leaks what do you do?" He asked

I looked at him, "Call a plumber of course."

"There you are. Property management. You're a natural. A man would have said try to fix it see, and then when it had all gone wrong told you to call a plumber. True?"

I burst out laughing. The silly thing was he was right. A man would do that. "But that's not all there is to it surely?"

"Not all but more or less." He said more seriously, "We have rents to collect, property to develop and upkeep. Both here and abroad. Nothing that you cannot handle my dear. At the moment, everything is a mess and handled by several different agencies all of whom take a percentage of the income. I want you to group it all together under one roof, one agency. We don't have any money of course so I can only offer you around £100,000 a year plus commission for your work, plus a staffing allowance from the annual income of say, well lets make it 25% and cover overheads as well. If it's not enough we can look at it in a year. What do you say?"

I could not believe what he was offering me, "I....I would love to. If you really think I can do it. But what about Cathy and the Sisters, what will happen to them."

"Oh don't worry my dear, you will still be doing the work for the Order and you will still need a staff to run things for you, none of that has changed. What has changed though is this." He pointed at one wing of the huge house. "This wing is where the M & M's, as we call the Sisters, are setting up your office and there home. The wing I think you should move into which will allow you to use the rest for entertaining guests of the Order. The house comes with considerable parklands and ooo I do not know how many bedrooms. However, it will be your first acquisition from the Order, It has been fully refurbished and it will cost the princely sum of one pound. Do we have a deal?"

"You have to be kidding me. Of course we have a deal. But what about Graham?"

"What about him? He is a wimp. Your way too good for him."

"Yes he is a wimp. However, he is my wimp. He is also my servant. Like you said a lot has changed since last we met, and I couldn't desert him."

"As you wish my dear. The house has a chapel but I will see if we can't get him a local church to attend."

"Then we have an agreement bishop and I thank you with all my heart."

"Good. I knew you would agree so, this is your laptop and this is your new mobile phone. I have sent the same to your home for your PA to use and she will receive it tomorrow. Her number is already in this phone and they are both on rental to your new company, which is called, 'Riders Property Management. The 'I' of course being a number one, just like your car. Do you like it by the way?"

Before I could answer there was a knock on the door and James walked in, "Dinner is ready bishop."

"Thank you James we will be down as soon as Dawn has removed her knickers."

My mouth again dropped to the floor and James left with a huge smile on his face, whether at the look on my face or what the bishop said I was not sure. But of course I removed my knickers and gave them to the bishop who sniffed them and put them in his pocket.

I smiled as James showed me to my seat, the bishop of course was on my left while James, had taken the seat on my right. The next hour or so was spent with me spreading my legs for them both to play with me while keeping a straight face and the bishop giving me the details of my new post.

It seemed that all the information was currently being collated and would be put on the computer mainframe for me to download when all was ready. It also turned out that the bishop wanted me to go and visit a farmer in Yorkshire who had agreed to sell his farm to the church and then rent it back. The farmer had three sons who it seemed all agreed to the sale but after several letters, the agreement was not yet signed. As the surrounding farms and moors were currently owned by, my new company, I should go and visit the farmer and, 'Do everything necessary' to get the agreement signed. The bishop made it quite plain what he meant by 'everything'. The farmer was expecting me, all he knew was I was a vicars wife who helped in the bishops office. The cottage in the adjoining property would be ready for me to use if I needed it. I was to leave the following day.

After dinner the bishop and I walked through the gardens for a while just talking about my new post and things in general, including what I had been doing since last we met. He laughed when I told him what happened at the convent.

"Yes she told me how well you took to her training and how much you seemed to enjoy it. You are quite unique you know. You have the neck to accept and blend into almost any situation and then make the most of it, even enjoy it if you can. That is very rare in a person let alone a woman, especially a vicar's wife."

"I think we can both agree that I was never really cut out to be a vicar's wife. Nevertheless, yes you are right I do seem to blend into the situation that is set at any particular moment. I don't know why."

"Don't question it my dear, just make use of it, and if you can, enjoy it. Now, my previous problem seems to raising its head again. Shall we retire?"

After what he had been doing at dinner I was surprised he had waited so long, "As you wish bishop. I do feel a new remedy coming on." I laughed.

That night I made love to the bishop, and then I made love to the man. I did it for him not getting any real relief for myself, but then I did not expect any. I pleasured him as best I could and I am certain I cured his problem, if only for a short while. I fell asleep in his arms.

I was woken by James pulling the huge curtains open and flooding the room with sunlight. "The bishop is waiting for you in his bath Miss."

"Thank you James." I said getting out of bed and making my way to the bathroom. James made the most of the opportunity to touch my breasts and even though I was still half-asleep, I ran my hand over his erection, bringing a smile to his face.

As I entered the bathroom the bishop smiled, "Good morning my dear, come, join me."

Last time I had been here, I had the bath to myself. It was old and it was more than big enough to accommodate the bishop and myself. I slid in beside him and snuggled up close. "Don't worry my dear, my ailment is more than cured for the time being, I just like to have you close. You make me feel young again." I did not say anything just lay close to this man who at times seemed very lonely.

A short time later James walked in and said that breakfast would arrive in ten minutes. "Back to reality my dear." The bishop said, standing up to take the towel that James offered him.

Before he left I got out as well and as James handed me a towel I said, "Poor James seems to have the same problem as you bishop."

"Well my dear you give your cures to whoever you choose, or not as the case may be."

Now James must have been sixty if he was a day but I could see his erection quite plainly through his loose cassock. "That's true bishop." I said. Then quietly added, "Or let someone take the cure when they can." With that, I bent down to dry my feet.

Why is it that when you have a bath your pussy just dries up. Poor James had to prod at my hole a couple of times before he could get his erection in properly. Once it was in though he fucked like a rampant dog on heat, even if it was only for three minutes. As he shot his load he gasped, "Oh thank you Miss, than you so much."

As his limp cock slid out I turned and touched his cheek, "My pleasure James, really." I kissed him lightly and then stepped back in the bath to wash away his come.

He waited for me to get out and then wrapped a towel round me. "If there is ever anything I can do for you Miss you let me know." He said and then, embarrassed, left me to dry myself. It had not been my intention to get him onside but it was always useful to have someone close to the bishop on my side, just in case. I decided to treat James 'to the cure' whenever I could.

Over breakfast, the bishop told me that all the software I needed was installed on the laptop but that it was mine to do with as I pleased. We chatted in general and it was agreed that I would call the bishop once a week to give a progress report. He in turn would hold back with the work from the Order for a month. "Any longer will be difficult as your sexual prowess has already got out my dear and I have a queue forming for you services both here and abroad. Which is why this new post is so much better suited to our purpose don't you think?"

"Well yes bishop. I can check out or villa in Spain and fuck the local priest at the same time can't I." I tried desperately to keep a straight face but the look of confusion on the bishop's face just broke me up. As I burst out laughing he nearly choked on his toast.

"My dear you always brighten up my day." He said as he recovered from his choking fit. "You are indeed one in a million. Bless you child."

Even this I found funny, he asked why I laughed at his blessing, "Bishop. Here I am sitting almost naked at your breakfast table after having spent the night in your bed and with my body on full view to you and anyone else. What do you do? You bless me."

Laughing he said, "Yes I see what you mean. Hardly apt but well meant I assure you my dear."

I got up and kissed him on the cheek, "I never doubted it, your Grace."

More laughter as I walked into the bedroom to get dressed. An hour later, I was on my way to Yorkshire, Still laughing inside. I had to admit that I actually enjoyed visiting with the bishop. It seemed to relax me for some reason

I stopped at a motorway café after an hour and using my new mobile rang Cathy. "Hello."

"Cathy its Dawn."

"Oh hi babe. This has just arrived and was wondering what I had to do with it," She laughed.

"Well it's yours and so is the laptop I will explain everything when I get back. In the meantime, you need to start packing. Just personal things do not worry about the house stuff and tell Graham to do the same. We are moving. I will call you later on I am on my way to Yorkshire to see a farmer. Take care. Miss you."

"Bye. Take care" Cathy said.

I carried on with my journey and some while later found me driving through open countryside. High hills and mist covered moors. Unmistakably Yorkshire. Half an hour later, I pulled into a farmyard and parked the car. The place seemed a little run down but if the bishop was buying it then he must know what he was doing. I knocked on the door and a second later it was flung open by a burley man whose face said he was a hundred but whose body said more like sixty.

"What you want then?"

Putting on my best vicars wife's voice I replied, "Mr Mason? I am Dawn Evesham. The bishop asked me to call on you." "Oh did he now. Yes I recall a letter saying something about a caller."

"Who is it dah?" A voice called from the gloom.

"Some posh lookin tart from that fuckin bishop. You better come in miss."

I flushed at the tart comment, but knew it was I had taken the vicars wife role on. It seemed natural for me to like the bishop had said, this was what was needed and this is what I now was. I stepped into the gloomy farmhouse to almost bump into another huge body. This one had the looks of the older man but was younger and obviously a lot fitter. He thrust his hand out and said, "I'm Ben take no notice of dah he ain't got no manners. And anyway he don't like women, specially posh ones."

"What she after Ben, tell her to fuck off."

"Dah, behave. Ignore him we do."

"Yes well maybe I should come back tomorrow when he may be in better mood." "He's in a good mood right now so no point in you going anywhere. Dan and Henry will be here soon. Can I make you a cuppa while you wait?"

"That would be nice, thank you."

Dah had wondered off somewhere and Ben made the tea in silence. It remained uncomfortably silent until once again the door came crashing open and two more burly men stood framed in the opening. These two were identical to Ben, they had to be triplets they looked so alike.

"Who the fuck are you then?" One of them asked as he stepped into the farmhouse.

"What she doing here Ben." Said the third, obviously lacking the intelligence and confidence of the first two.

"She be here from the bishop," Ben said

The two were stood right in front of me and even though I was wearing my wifey clothes I could fee them leering at me. It made me feel dirty. "Maybe I should come back tomorrow." I said standing up.

All the men towered over me and the one closest stepped forward. I could smell the odour of his work and his sweat on him. "You sit down there." He said leaning over me, the movement making me flop down in the.

"What's the tart doing here Henry, nice tits."

"Bishop sent her dah. Vicars wife if I remember rightly." This last he said to me

"Yes, yes my husband is a vicar. I am just helping the bishop out as I was travelling up here anyway."

"Yeah you could help me out darlin." Dan said grabbing his crotch. Dan shut your fuckin gob and get dinner. We got a guest. Now miss...

Dawn, her names Dawn so mink." Ben said

....Dawn. What does the bishop want then?" Henry asked pulling a seat close up to mine.

"He....err, wanted to know if you were ready to sign the forms." I mumbled, trying to look anywhere but at this monster of a man. Suddenly I felt a hand on my head. I went to pull away but the hand gripped a handful of hair, stopping me from moving.

"Soft hair." I recognised the old man's voice, "Reckon her cunny's got soft hair?"

"Please you're hurting me." I said. He released his grip, "I think I better leave. Maybe come back tomorrow."

"Stay there. We got business to discuss ain't we?"

"Well yes, but I haven't checked my accommodation yet. I only stopped by to introduce myself."

"No worry then you can stay here can't she dah'" Ben said with a gleeful smile.

"Dan, get my bath ready while me and missy chat about the bishop." Henry said.

In the gloom of the farmhouse, I couldn't see a bathroom but I could hear water running. The thought of staying here for the night terrified me. I would have to try and get out of it some how, and the only way I could think of was to complete my business as soon a possible. "The bishop said he sent you the paperwork some time ago." I said

"What paperwork is that then?" Henry asked.

Trying hard not to show my frustration, I said that I had copies in the car. However, Henry just laughed.

"Dah get them papers from the bishop. Bring them here when you find em."

"Get em your fuckin self."

"Baths ready Henry." Dan said.

Standing up Henry said, "Excuse me while I get my bath I won't be long."

He moved off into the gloom, suddenly a light came on flooding the whole with brilliance. Henry was at the other end of the room standing next to a tin bath that was being filled via a hose from the sink. I could not believe what he was doing. He was stripping right in front of me. He stared at me as he took off his shirt and then undid the piece of rope that held his trousers up.

"I think I should leave. I will come back tomorrow." I went to stand up but huge hands landed on my shoulders and pushed me down,

"You can't go yet. You got business to discuss with our Henry." Dan said. Henry dropped his trousers and displayed an enormous cock, and it was only semi hard. I turned away and closed my eyes. "Please. How could you? Let me wait in another room or in my car."

"You can wait in my bedroom if you like girly, ooh yeah I keep you company I will." the elder again, now rubbing himself against the back of my chair. He smelt foul.

"Ben, Bath" Henry said completely ignoring me. Then you Dan and get the clothes in there when you finished. Now then missy. Where were we?"

He walked over to me, stark naked. His huge semi erect cock only inches from my face. I kept my eyes closed but I could not help but peek, just for a second. "Please let me go. I need to call my husband to let him know I arrived ok."

"I doubt that missy. That cottage ain't got no phone. Now then, what is so important about these papers that his lordship would send a vicars wife to sort them out. Been married long then."

The completely disjointed way these people spoke just kept catching me off guard. "Five years. If you don't want to sign just say so and I will leave."

"Good in bed is he. The papers are already signed somewhere. I think."

"Wha....No, I think I have to leave now. My private life has nothing to do with you or why I am here."

"So he's not good in bed then. Shame with a body like that I reckon you need fuckin regular like."

"I'm leaving." I said. Getting up without opening my eyes was a stupid thing to do. Henry was standing right in front of me and as I rose, I banged my head into his chest and dropped to my knees. The shock of course made me open my eyes. An inch from my face was his monster cock, still only semi hard but I could not take my eyes off it. It was like one of those hunting films where you keep your eyes on the tiger as you step back, except I could not step back.

Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers