Holy Tollygung Actresses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

Rachanadebi nods and there is great comfort in her voice. "I know the idea makes you nervous and you will never have to do anything you don't want to do. A gentleman will be here shortly to spend thirty minutes with you."

Indranidebi thinks it over and can't believe she is agreeing to any of this. "Are you sure I won't have to do anything?"

Her sister smiles broadly and her voice hides nothing. "I'm certain, my dear sister, that you will never be forced to do a single thing."

Indranidebi smiles to hide her nervousness. "I guess I need to get ready."

Rachanadebi gives her a hug, then leaves her to change. The saree feels wonderful against her flesh as she admires herself in the mirror. There is no hiding her naked state, but the lines of age on her tits are concealed almost completely. Her dark nipples and full bush press pleasantly through the saree, which makes her smile at her reflection for the first time in a long time.

A knock on the door reminds her of what she is about to do and she fights off the nerves. Her fingers shake just a little as she opens the door and smiles at the handsome man waiting to be let in. He looks familiar, but cannot place the face and is trying to wrack her brains to force some memory to surface.

He sits on the bed and admires her body, which sends a pleasant chill through her. There is little doubt he is at least ten years younger than she is and would have no problem getting any woman he desired. Yet it is her body that he is taking in with his eyes and there is something to enjoy in the thought of him finding her attractive.

His voice rings out familiarly in her ears. "Dance for me."

Indranidebi bows deeply and he starts the music on his tablet. Her moves are seductive as she moves for him and his eyes never move from her body. Despite feeling the saree touch her flesh, she feels as if there is nothing between her and his beautiful eyes and she wants to be here with him.

His familiar voice rings out. "It is the east and Juliet is the sun."

She smiles and turns towards him to show the phrase is perfect for this moment. Her arms move up and the scent becomes intoxicating in his eyes. He is drawn to the hair and his lips press wonderfully against her flesh, while her free hand moves to start the process of clothing removal.

His hands caress her body and each touch sends chills through her spine. Any sense of nervousness has vanished and her hands shake a little from something far different. She feels his tongue press out as she frees his manhood and he is taking his time with every movement. There is nothing else in the world except the two of them and she knows there is nothing he will be denied.

Free of his clothes, her hand starts to caress his shaft and he moans into her armpit. His fingers squeeze a little into her flesh and it encourages her to continue. She closes her fingers around and slowly moves it back and forth, which results in his hands reaching more sensitive parts of her body.

He pulls his head back and great desire can be seen in his eyes. She moves to the bed seductively and her legs spread for him as her back reaches the covers. His face hovers over hers as she feels his legs press against her flesh and nothing can ruin this moment.

He enters lovingly and she will not fight a single moan, since these sounds are for him. His rhythm is better than anything she has ever experience and her body responds to him. The sensation of pleasure is building between them and both let out their moans. She is feeling things she never thought possible and her moans grow in intensity.

Her eyes close tightly and her body is sent to a perfect place. As he starts to lose himself in her, she tightens on every twitch and their bodies continue to be one in their release. This ecstatic release takes her body completely and time has been lost.

The last of themselves is given to one another and he is slowly pulling out. Her eyes open and she is staring into perfection. All around her, the world returns and there is no sense of shame from what she just did. His remnant can still be felt inside of her and it is a sensation of pleasure.

Knowing time is short, she assists him with getting dressed and still wracking her brains over his identity. She plays perfect hostess to her guest and he is treated with the honor he deserves. As she walks him to the door, she can still feel him inside of her and the smile is for far more than just him.

The door closes and she is left alone with her thoughts and thirty lakh. This is more money than she has ever seen in her life and searches for some sense of feeling like a whore. There is only the sense that she is doing something far greater than what any whore has done and she knows her honor is intact.

Chapter 4

Rachanadebi leaves Indranidebi's room and makes her way down the hall to her waiting husband. She knows her sister is very nervous about starting this new life, but there is no time for that. Her client will not like the delay and she will not allow tardiness to damage her honorable career.

She enters the room and he is waiting with the camera. "My most honorable husband, is everything ready?"

Rajubabu closes the door behind her and starts to remove her clothes. "Yes, Rachanadebi, my dear wife, everything is ready."

The transparent saree is placed over her flesh and she feels her husband's eyes look over every inch of her skin. Rachanadebi loves it when he looks at her like this and she is a little wet as a result. Unfortunately for her, there is no time to really enjoy the way he looks at her, since she knows there is far too little time available for such things.

They slip on their masks, the same ones that are used whenever she will be recorded, and glances at her reflection. She loves the way the mask looks on her body. Rajubabu has already removed his clothes completely and his hands help to show her body in the mirror. Her client is very clear about nothing covering her body and she will honor his wish.

The knock on the door pulls her eyes away from mirror and it is too early for her customer. It must be Jay, since it can be no one else. As the last of her clothing is removed, Rajubabu moves to open it for her brother. Her eyes move back to her reflection and her cheeks are showing the excitement of what's to come. This will be her first time having three dicks at once and is looking forward to feeling them all inside of her.

Rajubabu opens the door and his voice shows he is every bit as excited as she is. "Jay, I'm glad you could make it. Come in."

She turns from the mirror to watch his reaction and his voice sounds like it was sent from the heavens. "Thank you, Rajubabu. I wouldn't miss this for the world. I see my beautiful sister is ready."

Rajubabu closes the door behind him and hands him a mask. "Her customer will be here in five minutes, so not much time. Take off your clothes and put this on."

He looks a little dumbfounded as he grips what was handed to him. "Why are we wearing masks?"

Rachanadebi smiles as her brother's eyes move down her body and her voice does not conceal her desire to have him. "To protect our identities, me honorable brother. Anytime I am recorded, a mask is worn."

Rajubabu nods in agreement and his voice rings wonderfully in her ears. "Even if she didn't normally wear one, she would today. We can't have anyone find out the two of your are fucking."

Jay smiles and he has a sheepish look that crosses his face. "No, my honorable sister, we can't have anyone discover that."

Jay places the mask on and Rachanadebi starts to remove his clothing for him. Rajubabu starts to check the equipment one last time to ensure the recording will work as her client wishes. This is not her first time with this customer and she knows just how particular he is. With the amount he is paying, he can be as particular as he likes.

Rachanadebi looks at Jay's massive dick with desire and her voice is very seductive. "Jay, when he gets here, the two of you are going to use your mouths on my armpits and hands on my body. When my customer is ready, I will get down on my knees and lube up all three of you. My customer is going to lay on his back and I will be on top with his dick in my pussy. You are going to fuck my ass, once he is inside. Don't pull out until you cum inside of me. Got it, Jay?"

Jay grins at the idea of getting anal. "I've got it, my honorable sister."

Rajubabu reaches for the door, without a sound being heard, and his voice sounds jovial. "Come in, our most honorable guest."

Rachanadebi bows as the man enters and raises her head to see his attractiveness has not gone away. Most actors have to wear makeup to cover up any number of things, but this man does not need to cover anything. His body is perfect and the makeup used on set is only for the lights. His mask is covering some wonderful features, but that cannot be helped as he demands the mask be worn at all times.

He is wearing an expensive trench coat and she knows there is nothing on underneath. Her honorable guest moves towards her and she waits for him. Once he is in reach, he stops and her hands work to remove the coat to reveal his glorious body. With great care, his coat is hung up by her husband and her arms raise to await both of them.

Her honorable guest presses his nose deeply into the hair and inhales with great desire. Jay does the same and soon she is feeling the pleasure of their tongues at work. She feels their hands start to move across her body and can feel the moisture building within her. Nothing is left untouched by these two and her nipples harden a little more from the pleasure she is receiving.

Her client steps back and Jay reluctantly follows suit. Rachanadebi lowers her arms and falls to her knees to prepare all of them. Jay might be the only one that truly needs it, but her client insists that all dicks must be coated by her. She does not mind one bit as three wonderful dicks stand ready before her.

With lube in hand, she begins to work every dick before her and the sensation of their shafts is quite wonderful. The most dicks she has ever had at one time was two and she is looking forward to feeling them all inside of her. Her hands are slowly working all of them and she smiles as they glisten in the reflection of the light.

Her hands pull back once they are all ready and her customer lies on his back. She spreads her legs over his massive shaft and stares into his eyes as she lowers herself. His entry deep inside of her pussy feels amazing and she moans out to show her appreciation to her honorable guest.

She feels Jay behind her and his head starts to press against her asshole. Rajubabu had been the first to take her there and it used to hurt like hell when he fucked her ass, but the pain had long passed and she only felt the pleasure of fulness. Jay manages to get inside and she screams out as she feels the pleasure only two dicks inside of her holes can bring.

Rajubabu presses his dick against her lips and her mouth opens wide to take one more inside of her. Jay is still pressing himself deeper as the familiar touch reaches her tongue. Her moans become muffled as her throat starts to open for her husband.

She feels the movement of all three dicks and her moans are muffled around Rajubabu's massive shaft. She knows the cameras are capturing every angle and loves that so many men are watching her. Every movement of their dicks sends her closer to that wonderful place and their moans tell her they are every bit as close.

Rajubabu pulls back as he groans out and starts to fill her mouth with his powerful release. Both dicks start to fill her holes and she is forcing her own release around the massive shaft inside of her pussy. Had it not been for her very full mouth, she would be screaming out from her ecstacy. The world is lost completely to her and she has no interest in returning.

Once that glorious moment passes, she swallows and feels the sensation of her husband sliding down her throat. She pulls herself away from the softening shafts and knows she cannot allow her body to rest just yet. There are dicks to be cleaned and her mouth wants to taste both of them.

She is on her knees and lowers herself to her customer's flaccid dick, which smells wonderful from their shared release. Her lips and tongue work together to ensure nothing is missed and loves the way his pussy coated cock tastes. She is taking her time and knows Jay is watching with great interest to see if he will get the same treatment.

Once there is nothing left for her tongue to find, she answers Jay's silent question by giving him the same treatment. There is a mix of saltiness and bitterness on her tongue that she does enjoy, almost as much as the taste of her pussy. Rachanadebi takes her time with her brother's dick and searches out every hint that her asshole had been there.

Her honorable customer's time has come to an end, which means she cannot rest just yet. She feels them both still inside of her and smiles as she places his trench coat on his body. The cash is placed on the dresser and there is no need to count it. He always paid far more than was required and his reputation would remain in good standing.

Chapter 5

Indranidebi looks over as the door opens and cannot find the strength to greet her smiling sister in a proper fashion. She wants to leave the bed, but the fantastic orgasm she had is taking its toll. Rachanadebi is grinning widely as her dark hair plays around the robe and there is little doubt her sister is planning something.

The white on her face plays wonderfully with her tone and there is little doubt what her sister was just doing. Rachanadebi's fingers slowly opens the robe and her body becomes completely visible. Indranidebi tries to figure out what she is planning, but she can find no hint of it in her dark eyes.

Rachanadebi inches closer to the bed and her voice is filled with desire. "Good to see you still in bed, Indranidebi. Mind if I join you?"

Indranidebi shows her hesitancy and she is clearly nervous. "What are you planning, Rachanadebi?"

Rachanadebi starts to get into bed and stands over her. "I'm planning on laying on top of my sister."

Indranidebi wants to tell her to go to hell, but no words escape her lips. She is staring up as Rachanadebi's legs cross over her face and starts to lower herself down to slowly reveal her pink. The smell of sex is strong and she licks her lips with great desire. There is far more white to be found covering her holes as her sister bends over and the only real decision to be made is which hole to clean first.

Rachanadebi makes the decision for her by calling out is a voice filled with yearning. "Lick my asshole, Indranidebi."

She moves her head closer and the smell is far better than anything she imagined. Her tongue presses against the ridges and the taste drives her further. Every ridge reveals a wonderful mix of saltiness and bitterness, which encourages her to take her time with every movement. Rachanadebi starts moaning out from the pleasure and her hands move to the round cheeks above her.

She moves her head back to admire her work and pulls the cheeks apart to open the center. There is still some white untouched by her tongue and Rachanadebi moans out a little harder. Indranidebi presses her lips around the hole and her tongue finds new wonders from the slight opening. Her sister's moans are increasing greatly and she feels the something hot start to drip down to her body.

The bitterness on her tongue is much stronger, but so is the saltiness of whoever finished inside of this wonderful hole. The dripping must be from more than just her sister's pussy and Indranidebi knows her sister had to enjoyed at least three dicks. Rachanadebi is starting to scream out as she pushes her tongue a little deeper inside of the darkness.

She can feel a man's release press around her tongue and start to drip into her mouth. Her tongue is pulled back and she presses her lips a little tighter around the partially open hole. Indranidebi can feel her mouth slowly filling and the flavors are delightful on her tongue. Rachanadebi continues to press the release from her asshole and she is loving everything that is coming out of her sister's tight hole.

Rachanadebi moans out and her voice is filled with pleasure. "That's it, Indranidebi, eat our brother's cum from my asshole."

Despite knowing her brother was of the source, or perhaps because of that knowledge, there was something that rang out just a little more pleasurable on her tongue. She had already crossed so many lines already and one more shouldn't be particularly exhilarating, when compared with the others, but Jay's cum coating her tongue was just that. It was completely craze to get excited about wanting more, but there can be no denying the truth to herself.

Rachanadebi moves off of her body with great determination and she watches as her sister's asshole pulls away from view. Her tongue licks her lips to search out more and she feels the heat starting to cool on her flesh. Indranidebi smiles as her sister's dark eyes come into view and her eyes are staring down at the cooling spot.

As she feels her sister's tongue start to search her flesh, her body starts to tingle from the touch. Rachanadebi's tongue is slowly licking up everything that had dripped out of her pussy and was leaving nothing behind. She lacked the strength to do much of anything, but she could sigh in appreciation for what she was feeling.

Rachanadebi raises her head and Indranidebi can see the slickness on her face. She is slowly moving closer to her face and the smell is intoxicating. Her eyes are twinkling with some new thought and there is no stopping her when she is like this.

Rachanadebi cannot contain the certainty in her voice. "I was telling the truth about Jay's cum that you were tasting."

Indranidebi can feel her face redden a little, but it isn't from embarrassment. "I wouldn't think so, Rachanadebi. No one would lie about something like that. Does your husband know?"

Rachanadebi smiles broadly and her breath smells wonderful. "Of course. He's the one that came in my mouth."

Indranidebi shook her head in a state close to disbelief. "How long have you been fucking our brother?"

Her sister's face shows no hint of shame about talking about this with her. "Not that long, my sister, and he is so fucking big."

She knows she should try to change the subject, but cannot find a way to stop herself. "Really?"

Rachanadebi spreads her hands apart and smiles. "Really. He is also amazing at fucking. I'm going to invite him over to join us."

Indranidebi laughs softly and cannot believe what her sister is suggesting. "What about Rajubabu?"

Her sister scowls and she looks beautiful when she gets like this. "He needs time before he can do anything."

She continues to laugh at the wonderful thoughts rushing through her mind. "You know, my honorable sister, Jay is a guy and he just came in your ass."

Rachanadebi licks her lips and sighs at the flavors she finds. "He may not be hard right now, but nothing your mouth can't solve."

Indranidebi is starting to get a little wet and the desire is clear on her face. "And once he's hard?"

She breaths out of her before speaking and fills Indranidebi's nostrils with wonderful scents. "Then, my dear sister, my ass will be over your mouth while our brother puts his dick deep inside of my asshole. Then he's going to pull out and place his dick in your mouth. Jay will continue to go back and forth between my ass and your mouth until he cums deep inside of me. That way, you can have his cum right after he releases inside of me."

She is starting to drip a little from the excitement and her voice shares the desire of her body. "That is a wonderful plan."

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers