Holy Tollygung Actresses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

It does not take much to convince him to come over with the lube and Indranidebi finds pleasure from being on her knees in front of Jay. His shaft is far from hard, but there is no denying that he is considerably bigger than any dick she has seen before. There is an odd combination of scents that fill her nostrils, but nothing unpleasant about anything.

Her hands move to touch his manhood and her tongue presses against the tip of the head. Indranidebi's eyes look into his and there is no sense of shame in what she is doing with her brother. Her hands start to move back and forth as he starts to twitch and her tongue finds some wonderful remnant of what he had done with her sister.

Indranidebi moves her head forward to take his head between her lips and her tongue searches out for the exotic wonders he possesses. She is starting to drip as he hardens slowly in her mouth and he is grinning from the pleasure she is giving him. The lube was in the process of drying and it was causing her lips to stick on his shaft.

She pulls her head back and calls out. "Rachanadebi, our honorable brother is in need of fresh lube."

Rachanadebi walks over and starts to pour it over his manhood and she loves the way he feels as her hands are free to work him much better this way. Her mouth opens wide and she feels her lips stretch as she forces him inside of her. Indranidebi gags on the tip of his dick and holds him in place to let him enjoy the sensation.

Rachanadebi pulls her back and her voice is filled with tremendous desire. "I think you have our honorable brother more than hard enough, Indranidebi. We don't want him to cum just yet."

She licks her lips and fights the urge to have him inside of her mouth. Her sister is right and there are other things they both desire from him. It won't be long before she tastes him again and is very tempted to have her sister bend over right on the floor.

She begrudgingly gets up and stands before him, which gives her a better view of his wonderful face. His eyes are sparkling from what she was just doing and there is no denying he wishes she were still on her knees for him. Indranidebi turns away from him and moves towards the comfortable bed, since her sister will not be denied any part of the plan.

She lays with her knees spread and her sister quickly finds her place. Indranidebi is staring up at her asshole and the tip of Jay's dick becomes visible. He presses the tip of his dick against the center and easily enters with one slow movement. Rachanadebi moans out from the pleasure of her brother's impalement and she cannot believe she took every inch.

Jay does not keep it buried for long and she watches as his shaft is slowly removed from her sister's tight hole. He presses his shaft down and her mouth gladly takes all he can give. The taste is quite intoxicating and the bitterness causes her to desire far more. Her throat widens for him and feels pleasantly stretched for him. Her tongue presses hard on his shaft as he leaves her throat feeling empty. There is not much of the bitterness left as he exits completely, but she knows that will return shortly.

He keeps his movement very purposeful as his dick moves from Rachanadebi's asshole to her mouth. Each time brings the elixir back to her tongue and her throat returns to feeling the way it should. She hears her sister's moaning getting louder and Jay quickly joins her as time loses all meaning to them.

Jay's movements are becoming less controlled and he finally has end things in Rachanadebi's ass. His balls bounce pleasantly over her eyes as he starts to fuck her with all the strength he has at his disposal. They are both screaming out as she waits in frustration for him to finish.

He slams himself deep inside and she knows there will not be much of a wait anymore. Indranidebi licks her lips in greedy anticipation and watches as he pulls out between twitches. His head is placed into her mouth and the saltiness overwhelms everything. Her sister explodes over her chest and the heat gets her closer to her own release.

Once there is nothing left to give her, he pulls back and forces Rachanadebi's asshole onto her face. The white starts to drip out of her with ease and the flavor is far better than anything she could have imagined. Rachanadebi presses her tongue down hard and there is no doubt their brother just forced her head into her pussy.

She moans out from the incredible pleasure she is receiving, but it is muffled by the asshole pressed tightly over her lips. Her tongue presses inside to seek out everything it can find and her body starts to tighten. Indranidebi tries to pull back to scream, but there is impossible to move her head anywhere else. Powerful waves hit her body and she is completely lost to everything else in the world.

The waves pass over her and she is left completely exhausted. Her sister's ass is no longer pressed firmly against her face and she is breathing deeply from the experience. There was little doubt that boundaries had been pushed this day and she knew there would be many more to come. Indranidebi could feel only the aftermath of her orgasms and she found herself looking forward to spending time with her siblings.

The End

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers