Holy Water

Story Info
Father Mike is desperate to pee.
1.3k words
4.49
15.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to "Hallowed Be Thy Bowels" which I wrote for Kinktober.

All characters depicted are well over 18.

"Help me O Lord. Give me the strength I need to hold on."

It was Friday evening. In the local Catholic church, Father Mike was sat in the confessional booth. He shifted uncomfortably on the wooden seat. He idly fiddled with his clerical collar. Anything to distract himself. He was absolutely bursting for a piss. Salvation was merely seconds away; the toilet was right next door to the booth, yet he resisted the temptation to seek immediate relief. He was waiting for Jane to arrive. His piss was all for her, not the porcelain of a toilet bowl.

Last week, the priest had experienced something that had thrilled him beyond his wildest imagination. His lover Jane had given him a blowjob whilst he was sat on the toilet, taking a loud and malodourous dump. This act, which he later discovered was known as a "blumpkin" had aroused him like nothing else. Father Mike's bowels had been a little unsettled to put it mildly, thanks to a too-spicy curry he'd consumed, and he'd deposited a more than generous load of faecal matter in the toilet, much to Jane's fascination and delight.

This week, his bowels were relaxed and back to normal. He couldn't wait to experience another blumpkin, but he was also curious to know if Jane wanted to watch him peeing. To his delight, she'd said yes.

"Drink plenty. I want you to be bursting when I arrive. Wait in the confessional booth. I can't wait to be blessed by your Holy Water..."

"Oh God, hurry up Jane!" Father Mike sighed, crossing his legs. He was on the point of wetting his underpants. He checked his watch. She was late.

The priest fumbled and unbuttoned his black cassock. "I must hold on!"

He cast his mind back to the Book of Exodus, where Moses led the Exodus of the Israelites out of Egypt and across the Red Sea.

"If Moses could endure all that, than surely I, in the comfort of my church confessional, can hold my piss for a little longer?"

He wanted to let go so badly.

"But then, Moses had no reason to hold his piss in!"

He tried to think of other Bible stories. Unfortunately, the first that entered his mind was...Noah's Ark!

"Oh no!"

Father Mike shifted his position. Urine started to seep out from the tip of his cock, as his bladder reminded him that time was running out.

"Ahh!" he exclaimed, clamping his hand over his crotch. He managed to halt his flow, but enough warm piss had seeped out to soak the front of his underpants and cause a damp patch on his black trousers.

"Mary, Mother of God..." He panted. "Think...what did Jesus do? He turned water into wine. Water? No! Think dry. Desert. The Holy Land is dry."

But there's the Dead Sea, the Sea of Galilee, the Red Sea, the Jordan River, the Nile...and of course, the Great Flood happened!

"Aggh!"

Suddenly, the confessional door opened.

"Oh Father Mike," Jane whispered. "So sorry for keeping you waiting. The stupid bus was late." Looking at him, she could see how uncomfortable he was. He was shuffling about on the seat like a fidgeting child. "Are you desperate?" She said.

"Absolutely bursting. Just as you requested. His cock was stiffening as her gaze looked him up and down.

"Don't worry Father, relief is coming. Just relax. Please could you stand up?"

She knelt before him. Seeing her priest with the urgent need to pee turned her on just as much as when he was desperate to poo.

Father Mike slowly rose to his feet, feeling a few little drops of urine leaking out of his cock.

Jane unfastened his belt, trouser button and unzipped him, feeling the dampness. Pulling his trousers down to his ankles, his soaked white underpants were revealed, along with his straining erection.

"Sorry," Father Mike mumbled, blushing. "Some of the Holy Water leaked out."

"It's alright," Jane said, massaging the warm wet patch and cupping his bulge. "You've done amazing." She pulled down his wet underpants to his knees. "I've just realised I've never asked you this before, but can you pee with a hard on?"

"I can," Father Mike replied. "But it's...pardon the pun, hard!"

"Hmm." Jane took his cock in her hands and began stroking and licking. "I think first, before you baptise me with your Holy Water, first you must anoint me with your Holy Seed."

Father Mike closed his eyes in ecstasy as Jane held his shaft and milked it all the way from the base to the tip. He put his hand on Jane's head as she sucked him furiously. There was no time to waste. Her beloved priest needed relief!

Jane speeded up, wanting him to climax as quickly as possible. Father Mike raised his hands and pressed them against the walls of the confessional. He wanted to pee, oh Lord he wanted to shoot his load, a hell lot of it...he was so close to experiencing relief now.

"Ohh Jane. I...I'm cumming..."

"Let it come, Father. Relax and let go! Please let me taste your divine nectar!"

Father Mike grunted, as his cum shot forth in several large spurts. So much cum!

Jane greedily swallowed as she continued to blow him, coaxing out more of his delicious, tangy essence. Finally she stopped, releasing his cock.

"Like manna from heaven."

"Ahh," Father Mike gasped, getting his breath back. Suddenly, urine started tricking from his cock.

First white nectar and now golden nectar!

"Oh Jane...I can't hold it any more...I must urinate...here it comes...ohhh!"

His warm pee hit her forehead, stinging her eyes and running into her open mouth. She gently stroked his member as the trickle turned into a torrent. The colossal piss stream was gloriously thirst-quenching. A slight saltiness in its flavour, and Father Mike's sighs of relief added to the satisfaction.

Jane began fingering her pussy. Already extremely wet, she could bring herself to orgasm quickly now. Moving her other hand, she caught some pee in her palm and rubbed it on her clit. The hissing sound grew louder as Father Mike's stream intensified into an almighty gush, and was magnified in the confined space of the confessional.

"Ohh feels so good!" Father Mike sighed.

The priest's urine cascaded down the front of Jane's blouse, soaking it. She could feel the warm liquid seeping into her bra, pooling around her breasts...oh my God. A puddle was forming on the floor of the confessional. It splashed onto his cassock, underpants, his shoes, just about everywhere. Father Mike's cock was like a fountain; he just kept peeing! If he kept this up, the confessional booth would soon float away, she thought! She was in heaven. He'd held in his wonderful piss all day, just for her. He was incredible.

"GOD!" Jane screamed as an orgasm ripped through her like a tidal wave.

Father Mike's pee stream finally trickled to a halt. He shook his cock dry before giving Jane a look of pure satisfaction.

"Well, I think we both feel better now, don't we?"

"You're the sexiest man I've ever met, Father Mike." Jane whispered, throwing her arms around the priest's neck and kissing him passionately, and he reciprocated immediately.

"Dear Lord, you're gorgeous Jane. I love you so much." He murmured, with his tongue down her throat. "A week is too long to wait to see you again. I must see you again...Monday night. I'll come round to your house."

"Mmm, yes please. We can confess a LOT of sins...in bed. But how will I get through the weekend?"

Father Mike removed his trousers and put them on the seat. Then he stepped out of his soaked underpants and handed them to her.

"A little offering to help you cope?"

Jane pressed the wet material to her nose, inhaling the scent of his fresh pee. "Mmm, perfect. And fair's fair...these are for you." She removed her wet black panties and handed them to him.

"Bless you," he replied, burying his face in the hallowed garment.

The floor of the confessional was awash with piss.

"I suppose I'd better get a mop," Father Mike smiled. "Either that or start building an Ark."