Home Alone

Story Info
A horny teen has filthy fun at home while her family is away.
1.4k words
4.29
12.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: involves lots of filthy solo scat play. Read at your own risk.

...

It had been building in me all day... I could feel the edges of the big, hard log of poo rubbing up against the lining of my bowels and pressing against my sphincter, pleasantly massaging it. It was making me really horny.

I neglected going to the bathroom for a while. I wanted to savor it, to feel it inside me until I was dripping wet and could really do something with it.

So I held it in, and every once in a while during the afternoon, it would make an attempt to exit, and I'd clench and my face would turn pink while I struggled to hold it in. A little fart would slip loose and I'd almost lose it... almost. But in the end, I managed to keep it under control.

I made it until sundown. When I got home, my family wasn't there, gone on a trip for a couple of days. I relished having the house to myself. I could turn the music up loud, dance around, go places I normally avoided... like the master bedroom bathroom, for instance.

The master bathroom was extremely luxurious and squeaky clean, boasting decadent mirrors and draperies on the windows, gold sink handles, and a beautiful tile floor. The bath tub was like a spa, big enough for two to fit comfortably, no doubt designed for some hot romancing when the children were away. Decorating the edge of the spa, a large array of bath oils, scents and beads waited to tempt the user into taking a long, hot soak.

Normally I never entered the bedroom, much less the bathroom, but with the masters of the bedroom gone, it was open to my use... as long as I left no trace.

So I undressed and put on a bathrobe, then grabbed my bag of toiletries and headed upstairs to that holy sanctum.

I entered, and it was like a different plane of existence. Immediately, I turned on the water to hot and began to fill the tub, pouring fragrant lavender beads into the running water, followed by bubbles. As the tub filled, my bowels lurched, reminding me of my original purpose.

Clenching my gut in anticipation, I reached into my bag and grabbed my dildo, fastening it with its suction to the perfectly suited tile that the tub was situated in. Then I took my robe off, savoring the sight of my naked body in the mirror, and turned toward the long, hard phallus that awaited me.

I sat down and reclined next to it, leaning against the wall, and reached a hand down, feeling the wetness between my legs. It was beginning to drip down towards my tight ring, so I began to help it along with my fingers, rubbing my clit, then dipping a finger in to collect some lubricant and smearing it over my bulging anus.

I got wetter and wetter, feeling it inside me and touching myself, until I couldn't resist anymore and started to press against my ring until the tip of my finger sank in.

At first, there was just soft flesh, but then it gave way and my finger collided with the hard tip of a massive log of shit. So solid was it that when I removed my finger, there was no smear of shit on it. My favorite kind.

I worked my finger back in and started to swirl it around the end of the shit, stretching the walls of my anal canal and preserving the shape of the log. After a while, I slipped another finger in.

As I massaged the inside of my ass, I felt the log begin to move, the muscles of my ass stimulated by my motions. I quickly removed my fingers and clenched, sucking it back in. I was ready.

I slid my ass towards the dildo, placing my crotch next to it. Then I rubbed my wet opening against it, lubing it up with my juices and stimulating my clit. I plunged it into my pussy once to make sure it was good and ready, and then lifted myself up and positioned it at my asshole.

Feeling the tip pressing in, I slowly sat down. The head popped in. I felt the fullness I was already experiencing begin to double in pleasure, the phallus of the dildo meeting with the phallic shit in my ass. I applied more pressure and more of the dildo slid in, halfway down.

At this point, it was getting painful and my gut gave a twinge. So I bared down with my ass and began to push as if shitting, and then pressed down further and further.

I knew that the perfect shape of the shit would now be ruined as the shit was forced around the tip of the dildo. I pushed harder, wanting the shit to squish around the dildo, and make it even thicker inside me.

And then it was all the way in, and I was so full... it felt amazing.

And so I began to slowly fuck myself, lifting up and down, pushing with my gut all the while as if to shit, trying to make the shit squish around the dildo enough that it would begin to emerge, plastered onto the dildo's sides, so that I could feel the lumpy textures of the digested mass fucking me, fucking me with my own poo.

As I went faster, it finally emerged at the end, squished, but still solid in texture, clinging to the dildo and making my body twitch in ecstasy.

As I went on, it started collecting at the bottom and I was sitting on it every time I rammed the dildo in, and it was squishing against the skin of my butt. With this, I finally lost it and began to cum, entire body twitching, legs lost in an uncontrollable pleasure, head thrown back.

As the last of the powerful orgasm rolled through me, and my sphincter stopped clenching around my shitty dildo, I pulled the phallus out of my ass, clenching my butt to save the rest that wasn't yet squished. What I was left with was a shit stick, large globs of solid poo stuck on like putty with bits of half-digested food sticking out... some almonds, a little bit of undigested corn... the sexy textures that had brought me over the edge.

I left the dildo there for the moment. For now, there was something else I wanted to do. I went back downstairs, still naked, butt smeared in shit.

I arrived in the kitchen, also bright and clean in beautiful tile, remodeled by my dad. I came up to the island in the center, a white-tiled tall counter where food was prepared for dinner. The scene of my next crime.

I stepped on a stool and sat up on the counter, sullying it with my dirty ass. But more than that was about to happen. My pussy started dripping again just thinking about what I was about to do. And then I started to push.

The tip of what was left of the hard log began to emerge. I kept my ass firmly against the cold white tile surface, and felt the shit hit it... as I pressed harder, the shit came easier and really started moving. There was no stopping it now. It began to pile up in my ass crack and crotch. The shit became softer as it came out, newer shit from more recent, less fibrous meals. It gushed and squished around the opening of my vagina, sullying my pussy lips and clit.

As it hit the open air, I placed my hands on either side so that it would be forced to stay under me. Some of it began to enter my open pussy, and it was all over my ass. The huge load became a dirty seat, and I squished in it like thick mud, the smell hitting me and making me high with naughty pleasure.

Finally, the load came to an end. I pressed out the final globs of soft shit onto the counter and then lifted myself up to look. It was everywhere, the light brown reduced to paste.

I sat back down in it. I wasn't finished.

I started to furiously rub my shitty shitty clit and finger myself, paying no attention to the globs of shit on my vagina except to moan in ecstasy at the sensations.

I came in no time, another mind-blowing orgasm spasming throughout me. As it ended, I panted and lie back, still in the shit, breathing hard, head spinning, light-headed. It felt so fucking good.

I lie there for a while, savoring it before getting up, satisfied, thinking: the bathtub awaits.