All Comments on 'Home by the Sea'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Tarot BarnesTarot Barnesalmost 18 years ago
Spooky... yet erotic.

Good to see they got what was coming to them. My one criticism is that it's not explained how catherine broke her neck, she just turns up with one which is more odd than spooky (although HOW it's revealed as broken is well done)

hornyinwvhornyinwvalmost 18 years ago
Let me tell you something...

I have been an avid reader of both horror and erotic horror for longer than I care to remember and you're story is one full of twists and turns! This is the first erotic horror you've written? Kudo's! I loved how you set everything up...and the ending was fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your story has been mentioned

in the Author's Hangout New Story Review.

angelicminxangelicminxalmost 18 years ago
Incredible.

Nice entrance into a new category. The twists, turns and descriptions were wonderful. The sex scenes were perfectly steamy and the horror... well, I still have chills. Great story. ~Minx

PS. I read your story by way of the AH review thread.

KewlBlueTigerKewlBlueTigeralmost 18 years ago
Super Horrific Departure!

Dark - This was a really scary tale, you live up to your name on this one! The icy hands were really fantasticly creepy. Good work. Strong descriptions. In many ways I enjoyed this work the most of your lit collection. The characterization of the theives were strong! I hope we see more horror.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authoralmost 18 years ago
Ooooooooh, ickyyyyyyy! :)

Really well written, hot and creepy, and lots of fun!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
What the Hell?

This was really creepy stuff, Dark. The first thing that came to mind was David Lynch's "Fire Walk With Me" for some reason. Your descriptions made me feel dizzy, and the final showdown between Vic and the spirits... ugh. Congrats.

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Very good, very creepy

I liked it. You sort-of didn't mind the main characters get what was coming to them, and what came to them was pretty awful. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

Great concept the greedy get it in the end. Dark dreams and pain and suffering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous