All Comments on 'Home Ch. 02'

by curiouskatty

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I love it! I'm hanging on every word. Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

dying to know the reason she split! And can't wait to see how Addison likes her new employee.....good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

very nicely written and flowing. you have got to finish this story. would love to see two nice people finally have the happiness that they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOVE IT

this is so good! agreed with the other comments, want to see them both happy. need more!!!

keep up the good work:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow...another great chapter

I'm really starting to love these characters and I like the way you are setting up the hidden secrets in Peyton and Nate's lives.

Excellent writing.

*****

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 13 years ago
yes!!

Loved it, i am enjoying this story, I have to say Nate really should have told her the truth, when it comes around its going to freakin hurt.

honeybreehoneybreealmost 13 years ago
Need more of HOME!!!!

I almost missed this update but glad I corrected myself another great chapter and the plot thickens I can't see where this story goes and learn the back story of Peyton. But lol I love Nate's options I would have chose A than dealing with Addison

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

really enjoyed this chapter

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Sweet

That they are getting along so well, waiting on the wicked witch to make her presence known to Peyton and lie /manipulate her about her old relationship with Nate...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hair?

How does Jane take Peyton's hair from a tightly curled (or kinky) African-American fro to a straight short pixie style like Rocket's from the Sucker Punch with what sounds like a haircut only? Perhaps it's implied that Jane would have to dry and then press Peyton's hair to cut it, and then add a very slight bit of curl/wave to it for the pixie cut layers...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stereotypical abortion story line

I like this story ok but I am kind of disappointed by this very stereotypical abortion storyline with the "evil" woman being the one having an abortion...I mean, really?? Is this the one only way to treat such a complex situation? And I guess if/when Peyton get pregnant she will choose to keep iot because SHE is a good girl...Would it be that bad to have, just once, a little realistic and not so judgy storyline about having an abortion and being a good person anyway??? SMH...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like this

Very good so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story - just one legal correction.

I like the story so far...I just have one correction to make here - legally, if a person's parent dies without a will, in the absence of a living spouse, their next in line (by blood) will normally inherit the deceased's property. Where it is the father, paternity would have to be established if the parents were not married. Sounds like Peyton's dad was married to her mom, but her mom walked away from the family. All in all, Peyton would have much more of a claim than her stepsister over her father's estate. In real life, the thieving stepsister could not have legally done that. She would literally have to steal Peyton's inheritance, and hope that Peyton did not challenge her in court. Five stars.

D3liciousD3liciousalmost 10 years ago
Anonymous 7/13/13

I really think that you should pay more attention to the story's details before you make such comments. Addison is not an evil bitch because she had an abortion she is an evil bitch because she cheated on Nate, stole his money, and went and had an abortion without at least telling him. She didn't want to have a baby not because she wasn't ready, or couldn't take care of or any other reason like that she did for her own selfish reason and did not have the decency to at least let him know what was going on until afterwards. It's not about the abortion anyways its about character and if you didn't nit-pick so much you could see that. Even if it was you don't have to keep reading it.

And also realistically some people see it as a terrible thing and just because someone happens to disagree with your opinions doesn't make them a bad person either. I personally could never have an abortion but I am pro choice and would not look down on someone for having an abortion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous