Home Discipline Pt. 02

Story Info
As I sucked he grew and grew and was soon hard.
1.1k words
4.46
7.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second part of my HD Education story, which we did a while ago, August 2019 I think. X.

Sir Don was holding an evening of HD Education class for some friends. After dinner us women took our partners to freshen up.

Part 2 -- slave girl sara

After dinner Sir said we could take our partners and freshen up. I took my new Sir to my room and began to undress him slowly, I wanted to make my surprise last as long as possible.

He stood beside my bed and I removed his jumper, then shirt, what a six pack, wow. He kicked off his shoes and I unzipped his jeans and unfastened them; they fell to the floor. Oh My Lord, he was commando, his big black semi hard cock dangled down a long way between his legs. I would have had no chance taking it out from his fly! I was on my knees with my mouth open and tongue out in a millisecond. Sir lifted his cock and placed it on my tongue, I sucked him in.

As his crown hit the back of my throat my Master's teaching reminded me to hold the bottom of his shaft to control his inwards thrust. As I sucked he grew, and grew, he was soon hard and too big for me to let go of his shaft. Sir pulled out and leant me over my bed, again, Oh My Lord what a fucking I got. Gentle yet firm, rough yet considerate. He pulled out and went to my en suite, I followed and wanked him into the shower tray, he was like a paint sprayer. I cleaned him up,

"Thank you for your consideration Sir,"

I kissed his cheek; we went back down as the others were also gathering. Sir mixed the couples up and had each man touch up his new partner up, tits, bottoms, and pussies. My new Sir was the partner of the younger girl, a very clean-cut business guy with impeccable diction and voice. He juggled my tits in his hands and bit each nipple in turn, the other two men saw and did the same. He rubbed my bottom and fingered me at the same time causing me to shudder with a cum.

"After your spankings ladies you will kneel and thank the person who has just spanked you."

The spankings took exactly the form of before dinner with the addition of us kneeling. Daisy knelt in front of Sir Don.

"All watch sara please."

I rubbed the Sir's bulge and ran my nail down his zip before lowering it. I rubbed both nipples hard before reaching in for his cock. Once in hand I struggled him free and rubbed him a few times. I sat back on my heels, opened my mouth and rested my tongue on my lower lip and Sir took half a pace forward and rested it on my tongue, I made a noise as I slurped him in. I`d say he was an easy seven inches and really thin. I did all sorts with it till he cum. I heard the black man's partner choking a few times and unfortunately she could not swallow all his cum and spilt. We all cleaned our cocks up and they followed me to the wall.

"Hands on heads and nipples touching the wall."

Sir then had a word with the spiller's proper partner. Sir went to his cane cabinet. The Sir went to the spiller, knelt her down and pushed her head onto the spilt cum.

"Lick and bottom up."

She obeyed and got five stripes without question as her tears mixed with the cum, then back to the wall. The men went into the lounge and had a beer as we waited instructions. I was so desperate for a fuck.

"Anyone else tingling?" all agreed.

The older girl asked, "Will we get a fucking do you think?

"Does your Sir usually fuck you after a spanking?"

"Sure does hun."

"Right girls, the talkers, take your positions over your stools."

Would you believe all four of us went over although only two of us spoke! Sir brought canes.

"Gentlemen, for those who have not caned before a little advice. Test the stroke you will use across the end of your fingers like so."

Sir caned his fingers and shook his hand.

"When it stings so you have to shake it, that's the strength to lay across her bottom, five stripes each I think".

They all got their strength right and the air was full of Whoosh Crack Ouches.

"Now any couples wishing to take advantage of the garden may do so, lots of private areas."

I looked at Sir and he nodded, I grasped the big bulge of my black Sir and took him to the end of the garden and into the summer house where I took out his cock. He had already taken his shirt and jumper off and I was fucked to every level I knew, my head was spinning.

He finally had me lay with my head over the end of the sun lounger and approached my mouth above my nose and eyes as I gently took his cock in, I reached for the bottom of his shaft but his hand was already protecting me. He squeezed my tits and nipples in turn and had me cumming again with his fingers as his ball sack repeatedly hit my forehead. I felt he was cumming and he eased right out as I swallowed all his squirting cum.

Everyone cleaned up and dressed, except me of course, it being my naked time. We shook hands, kissed and they all went their own ways.

"Would you two like to go up to our bed and get ready for a spanking?"

We flew up the stairs and I helped Daisy undress as I peed then she peed then we waited in a corner each for Sir. He was hours, well, not really, and I was first over. He slapped hard and I was soon in tears, Daisy the same.

"Daisy, fuck the slave,"

So we played girl on girl for ages as Sir wanked. We were both fucked during the night and it was soon six-fifty in the morning, I slid out of bed, peed and slid back under, they were spooning so I put Sir's cock between her legs and rubbed and licked both in turn until he mounted her, I then licked his shaft as he fucked her in and out enjoying two cums from her, then he pulled out and I got his too. Well, I dare bet no one had an evening quite like ours.