Home, Finally Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got on the Harley and busted out of the arroyo throwing rocks every which way. He got on I-10, headed through Junction on to Sonora, tacked out. He got to Sonora and went south on Hwy 277 until he saw the Val-Hom ranch and turned through the gate and on to the house and rode up in the yard.

Roberto Valencia was in the house when he heard the cycle slide into his yard. He looked out and saw a skinhead with a Nazi helmet on. He grabbed his shotgun as he went through the door to confront the intruder. As he looked at the biker he heard, "Haay Hombre, you want to keel me now!" He threw the shotgun down and ran and tackled the skinhead. Val had him on the ground shaking him, "Teddy, you son of a bitch. It has been two years. I thought you were dead, amigo."

"I saw the monument. Is that true?"

"It is true my friend. Hang on a minute. Laura?"

Laura came to the door, "I already called them Bobby. They are on the way."

"Who is on the way?"

"Jill bought a ranch about five miles south. She and your daughter Jennifer live there. Jennifer is going to school in Sonora. She put that monument up maybe two years ago. They have been waiting on you to find it. Jill knew you would go to the arroyo and look someday."

Laura came outside and ran to Teddy and hugged him, "You look like a thug, Teddy. It is so good to have you back. Jill is a wonderful woman. You are lucky she loves you."

His old pickup slid into the yard. It was like new, all fixed up and shined up. He hadn't seen it since he abandoned it in Carlsbad. Two women piled out of it. Both had on Levis and boots and nearly looked like twins except one was taller than the other, and the short one was a blonde. One said, "Cowboy?" and the other said, "Daddy?" He took off his Nazi helmet and threw it aside, and they both ran to him and jumped on him kissing and hugging him. They were lying on the ground in a pile.

Jill said, "Cowboy, I love you but I hate tattoos." "They're fake, baby." "Thank god!"

"Cowboy, you are never leaving again if I have to chain you up."

"Mom's right, daddy. We are never letting you leave again. We called grandpa and nanna and they are on their way down. We love you so much daddy. You need to marry mom. She asked you once and you ran out on her. You are going to marry her now. Do you understand?"

I looked at Jennifer and then at Jill, "Mom?" Jennifer said, "As soon as you marry her, daddy."

"Cowboy we will tell you all about it later on."

"Daddy, Jill rescued me from Social Services. She was good to me. They let her have temporary custody. I liked her, and now I love her. She is my mom now and you got to marry her."

I just lay there looking up in a cloudless west Texas sky with my arms around them knowing I was home, finally home, and the bad times were over.

Laura had gone back in the house. We were lying there and both of them had their heads on my chest enjoying being together. Laura came out on the porch.

In a gravelly voice she said, "Haay Hombre, are you hUngrey? I got 12 dozen tamales and all the trimmings." I jumped up and headed for the door. Laura was laughing. Val bumped into me trying to beat me to the door. We were shoving each other and got to the door, but we couldn't get in. Laura came out with a big wooden spoon and started beating at us, "Boys, when are you two going to grow up? Jill, come control your man."

Jennifer and Jill came between them pushing them apart then they both went in the door looking back saying "ladies first" and went to the table. Val and Cowboy looked at each other. Val said, "we got to get some boys around that table."

"Boys you need to talk to Jill. You had three chances Bobby, and they are all girls."

"Mom, I seriously need a brother to boss around."

Jill said, "I'm not even married yet, Jenny."

"Daddy, the ball is in your court. It's time to step up to the plate."

Everybody laughed looking at Cowboy. "OK, OK we will work it out, I promise." As he and Val were fork fighting over the tamales.