Home for Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just want to lay by the pool and hydrate."

"That sounds good." added Bill.

"Yup." was all Les had to offer and within the hour, the three of them were alternately jumping in and out of the pool or laying on a chaise, sunning. Seeing their hard bodies was making my pussy tingle.

I went inside and removed my chemise and tucked my top back in; leaving my breasts covered by thinnest of material and the outline of my pink, half dollar sized areolas easily visible. I took some iced tea out to the boys and you could have heard a pin drop as I made my way across the pool deck. After I waited on each of them, I told them I needed to get some work done and left them outside.

After about a half-hour of working in Mike's office, I wanted to show-off some more so I went out to check on the guys. I sat on a chair between Jerry and Les and chatted for a few minutes. Jerry was trying to act casual but Les couldn't help himself; he just stared. Needing to keep the heat simmering and get back to work, I excused myself and started back to the house. That's when Bill jumped up and playfully pushed me into the pool. Once the initial shock wore off, and my instinct to be angry subsided, I realized these young men were about to see me near-naked. The thin material of my top was soaked and transparent. The more I thought about it, the more excited I became, and the harder my nipples got. I swam to the end of the pool and stood up in the shallow water. As I slowly emerged from the water, the gauzy green cotton clung to my every curve. My nipples were clearly visible and pointing up from my breasts. I tilted my head back, allowing the water to drain from my hair. I grabbed my ponytail and wrung as much water from it as I could, then draped it over my right shoulder. I noticed that I only had one sandal on so I raised my foot, removed it, and tossed it onto the pool deck. Rising on the first step, half of my butt was above the water. With the next step my upper thighs were exposed. Two more and I was out of the pool. I turned toward the guys. I paused, with my chest heaving, nipples erect, and my legs slightly parted, and allowed them to see me. The sensation was electric. I was on display for them and none of them spoke. Les stared with his jaw drooped slightly. Bill had a wide, mischievous grin. Jerry just leered. I turned and slowly walked to the door. Once through, I had to stop to catch my breath. My heart was racing and I was incredibly turned on. I quickly made my way upstairs and into the master bath. I stripped off my clothes and hung them over the shower door to dry. Grabbing a towel, I started drying my hair and walked back into the bedroom. I pulled the towel from my head and found Jerry standing near the foot of the bed.

"I brought you your sandals." he said, lifting them for me to see. His eyes dropped from mine, to my beasts, my bush, and finally back to my now flushed face. "You're the most sensuous woman I've ever seen." Dropping the shoes onto the cedar chest that Mike's father made for me as a wedding present, he moved toward me. I let the towel fall from my hand and stood frozen in lust. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me close. Our lips met with passion. Two quick, hesitant kisses were followed by deeper, longer exchanges as our tongues probed and explored each other. His other hand cupped my right breast as he gently squeezed my nipple. I moaned into his mouth and brought my hands from his ass around to his hardened cock. He broke the kiss and closed his eyes as I rubbed him through his board shorts. He moved his hand from behind my neck to my shoulder and pushed me to my knees. At the same time, with his other hand, he was frantically trying to pull his shorts down. As I settled to the floor, his shorts were about an inch past his balls and his cock pointed rigidly to the ceiling. I reached out and wrapped my fingers around him and squeezed. He shuddered, putting his hand on my head to keep from falling, and took a few gasping breaths. I could feel his hand on my head and see his legs trembling. I reached up with my other hand and gently stroked his balls while I gave his shaft another firm squeeze. I large drop of pre-cum leaked from him. I used my thumb to swirl the silky wetness around the underside of his head. He let out a long, stuttering groan "Ohh. Ohh. Ohh. Ahh." The sensation must have been over whelming because he tried to pull away from my hand. I gripped him tighter, pulled his cock toward me, and lowered my mouth onto him. I immediately tasted the slight, but not unpleasant, bitterness of his pre-cum on the back of my tongue and throat. I sucked hard as I pulled my head off of his pole. There was an audible "pop" as his head slipped from my lips. His shiny cock was just long enough to extend an inch beyond my grip. I couldn't remember when I was this turned on. I let go of him and extended my tongue. Putting my hands on either side of his cock, I used my thumbs to lift his balls. I paused briefly, with his scrotum resting easily on my lips before I slowly licked from his balls up to the tip. I swirled my tongue around the head and sucked him back in. Again he groaned and his legs quaked. He buried his hands, palms flat with fingers extended, into my hair and guided my head as I nodded up and down on him. The taste of his juice continued to invade my mouth when suddenly, without warning, he closed his hands into fists, grabbing my hair tightly. He pushed himself into me, grunted, and exploded. I felt him filling my mouth and as his cock touched the back of my throat. I gagged slightly and coughed, making cum leak from the corners of my mouth. His grip was firm and slightly painful as he kept me from pulling away and pumped away at my mouth. He thrusted three or four more times, with each squirt forcing more cum to leak out of my mouth as he pushed. I fought for breath and tears formed in my eyes. When his cock stopped pulsing, he let go of my hair. I sat back on my ankles as he pulled himself from my mouth. As his softening tip exited my mouth, it traced a line from my lower lip to the end of my chin. As it fell free, there was a thin bridge of cum and saliva connecting him to me. My eyes had watered but when I looked up at him, I could still read his expression. He was embarrassed. He pulled up his shorts and left without a word. He came after a 60 second blowjob and my pussy was soaked and aching for attention. Taking a deep breath, I stood and went into the bathroom to clean up.

I was caught off guard by what I saw in the mirror. The hair on the sides of my head was knotted from his grip as he trust through his orgasm. What little remained of my mascara had run at the corners of my eyes, leaving thin, 2 inch long black streaks. His cum formed a large, glassy smear on my face, extending an inch from each corner of my mouth, covering my upper lip, and large streams of cum had run down my chin, around to my neck, and some had dripped directly onto my boobs. I scooped some of it off my chest and smeared it on my nipples as I pinched and pulled. The buzz quickly traveled to between my legs. One hand went to my pussy and I rubbed my slit until my fingers were soaked. I spread my lips and put my index and middle fingers on either side of my clit and quickly stroked up and down. I looked at myself in the mirror and masturbated. Soon, the sensations grew and I slipped to the floor. With my back against the wall, I pulled my knees up and pushed two fingers in. I reached in as far as I could but they aren't long enough to rub my "magic spot" that Mike finds so easily. Frustrated, I reached down with my other hand to draw circles around my clit as I finger fucked myself. Those familiar feelings came on strong. My heart was pounding and I was taking short, gasping breaths, when the tingle in my crotch turned into a lava flow. My pussy clamped down on my fingers and convulsed as juice continued to leak from me. My brain was flooded with ecstasy as I writhed through wave after wave of pleasure. As soon as my breathing slowed and my heart rate returned to normal, I got into the shower.

It was an hour before I finished showering, fixing my hair, and putting on makeup. In that hour I'd thought a lot about what had happened. When Jerry came to my room and pushed me to my knees, he was telling me, not asking, to use my mouth to pleasure him. I said yes to him by keeling. When I reached out and gripped his turgid flesh, I willingly submitted to him. When he pushed his fingers into my hair, I relinquished control and allowed him to guide me. When I tasted him, I started to lose control. When he tightly gripped my hair and thrust himself into my mouth, I could have pushed him away, but I pretended I couldn't; the moment was too powerful and I was overwhelmed by the pure, primal sexuality of it. An hour later, that energy and excitement was still there. Even though I'd fingered myself to orgasm, I was still horny. Very horny. Cumming on my fingers was no substitute for having a cock inside me and I ached to be filled. Looking at the clock, it was a quarter to five. The girls would be home soon and there's no time to get laid. I'd missed my chance. I wish Mike was getting home tomorrow to take care of me. Tuesday was a long way away. But I could still have fun.

Since Jerry left me so frustrated, I was going to tease these guys mercilessly. I pulled on a pair of black, capri leggings; a tight, white, racer-backed running top; and my favorite gray running shoes. I put my hair up in a tight pony tail and looked at myself in the mirror. I don't want to sound arrogant, but I looked hot. I know because I was in this same outfit a few weeks ago, running in my neighborhood when I noticed a guy in a passing sedan staring at me. A few seconds after he passed me, he swerved into a parked car. Yeah, I looked hot. I only needed to do one more thing. I tugged at the leggins and wiggled to pull the center seam up so it nestled snugly between my lips. After straightening out the waistband, I was satisfied. I went downstairs bra less, with no panties, and a cameltoe. My pussy was on fire.

I could hear the sound system in the theater room as I made my way down the stairs, so I went down the hall toward my office and made the first left, into the room across the hall from Mike's office. The lights were on as the guys guys stared at some sports show on the big screen. I saw the top of Bill's head in end chair of the second row. I stopped and turned toward him.

Standing with my hands on my hips, legs slightly parted, and one hip cocked to the side "That wasn't funny." I scolded.

He turned and looked. He scanned me from head-to-toe and tried very hard not to stare at my mound, that was eye-level and two feet from his face. He shifted to sit more upright. "We were only playing around. What's the harm?"

"My Audemars Piguet, that's what!"

"What's that?" he asked, with a look of genuine confusion.

"It's a watch." answered Les. "A very expensive watch."

Les and Jerry, seated in the front row, turned around, trying to look through the gaps between the overstuffed seats, to join Bill looking at my firm body. "That's right." I huffed. "And it's not waterproof!" Actually, I was lying. I wasn't wearing a watch.

"Oh shit. I...I had no idea. Sorry."

I moved to the front row, turned at an angle to Jerry and Les, and took the same pose. "Sorry? And what about the sandals? Those were present from Lauren and Emily. They saved for months to get me those. They're leather and now they're ruined."

He couldn't look me in the eye, but even through his guilt, he kept stealing glances at my body.

I looked down "Les, what do you know about leather sandals from Italian designers?" I asked.

"Nothing. But they sound expensive."

I huffed, bounced slightly on me heels, and faked exasperation. Just as I'd planned, my boobs jiggled slightly and my nipples went diamond-hard. Les gave up any pretense and stared in wonder with his mouth slightly open. I pivoted walked out. I waited just outside the door to listen in.

"Dude. She's fucking pissed!" Jerry said.

"Fuck!" answered Bill. "What am I going to do?"

"Let her calm down and go apologize. That's all you can do. That and pray her watch isn't ruined. Those things cost more than a Rolex." Les said.

"Really? Oh fuck. I'm fucked! Fuck"

"Actually, I don't think she's gonna fuck you. She seems pretty pissed." Jerry teased.

"Really? That sucks. What about a blowjob?" Bill joked.

"She's good. You can give her the Porn Star treatment." Jerry continued.

"Man. Could you imagine?" Les half whispered

"I've been imagining it for days." Bill ended.

What jerks. I retreated to Mike's office and tried to get some work done but there was no point. After a few minutes, I heard the girls come through the door. Before long conversation and laughter filled the house. After a few hours of the guys glancing at me after whispered comments, I went up to my room.

I was in bed, trying to read myself to sleep with a copy of "The Help" when I thought I heard tapping on my bedroom door. I dropped the book to my lap and listened. Nothing. So I went back to the page and I heard it again; louder and more certain this time. I crawled from our California king and went to the door. Before I could reach the knob, the knocking returned. Opening and hiding behind one of the double doors that leads to the Master Suite, I peeked around to see Jerry and Bill.

"Sorry to bother you Andi. I just wanted to apologize again and make sure we're OK." Bill said.

"Can we come in for a second? We feel terrible" Jerry added.

I was already dressed for bed in a white cotton, spaghetti tank top that didn't quite reach my belly button, and skimpy white, bikini panties. "Guys, I'm already in bed. We can talk in the morning."

"I feel so bad, I'm not sure I will sleep until I get this off my chest." Bill explained. "It'll just take a minute." He had a genuinely sad look in his eyes. I felt bad for him.

"OK" I said as I opened the door. "Tell me what can't wait until the morning." As they made their way through the door, one of them let out a barely inaudible "Oh fuck." as they saw me. I closed the door, retreated, and hopped onto the bed; sitting with my legs crossed and hands in my lap, looking up at them.

Jerry sat on the corner of the bed and Bill made his way to the overstuffed chair in the corner, between the headboard and the picture window that overlooks the backyard and crowded valley bellow. Sitting on the edge of the seat, leaned forward on his elbows, with his hands loosely clasped, Bill said "I never wanted to make you mad. It's been such a great week and you and Mike have been great. I dunno. It just seemed like a fun, playful thing. Sorry."

Jerry stumbled on "We were just treating you like one of the girls."

"At least you don't think I'm one of the guys."

"You're definitely not that! We just want to make up for what happened."

"Like when you brought my shoes up?" I asked.

He smiled "No. Like this." He leaned forward, put his hands behind my knees, and pulled me toward him. The slight jerk on my legs made me fall back and as he dragged me to the edge of the bed, my top bunched under me and pulled halfway over my boobs. I found myself on my back, boobs half-hanging out, legs spread, and Jerry holding my knees in the air. I don't remember for sure, but I think I actually bit my lower lip like a bad actress in a B-movie. He responded with that smug smile and bent down to kiss my right thigh.

Bill shifted in his seat and asked "Dude, are you serious right now?"

When Jerry's lips touched my thigh, a tremble went through me. His breath and the wetness of his lips and tongue were electric. He slowly worked from mid-thigh toward my crotch. He'd pause every inch-or-so, to give a gentle lick, or to run his hands up and down the sides of my legs. Once he reached the edge of my panties, he lowered his opened mouth onto my mound and dragged his teeth over me. He repeated this a few times until he found my panty covered clit. I let out a moan as I reached down to pull my undies off. His hands stopped me and he lowered his mouth back onto me. He continued to nibble for a few seconds and moved to my other leg. He kissed and teased his way until he got to my left knee. He slipped his hand to my calf and extended my leg. He turned his head to kiss and lick the back of my knee. My pussy was aching. Then he worked his way down the back of my leg until he got to my ass and the edge of my undies. He dragged his tongue along the elastic leg opening until he was back at my crotch. He slid one finger under my panties and pulled the material to the side. I felt his hot breath before he gave a long, deliberate lick, up my pussy to the clit. I let out a long, throaty, moan.

The thing is, I'm usually pretty quiet during sex. I'm not silent, but I don't loudly squeal, groan, or grunt, but now, I was someone else. I pushed his face roughly into my crotch and said "Suck my pussy!" He did. He closed his lips around my clit a drew it in. I arched my back and bucked slightly while he kept sucking. When I'd push away he release my button and lick, as he slid a finger in and out. When I pulled him in, he'd flick and suck me. He slid a second finger into me. I turned and saw that Bill had his shorts pulled down to his knees and he was stroking his cock. I was fascinated.

I lost my virginity to a guy during my sophomore year of university. He said he loved but didn't. We drifted apart over summer vacation and broke up. The next year, I met Mike. We broke up just after Christmas break of my junior year. Soon, I met a self-centered jerk, who used me, and after a month or so, I figured him out and dumped him. That experience made me realize I actually loved Mike. So, until this morning, I'd had sex with three men. That's not a lot. The first guy was smaller and thinner than Mike. When I grabbed him, about an inch or so extended beyond my fingers, about like Jerry's, except Jerry's has a noticeable curve. Mike is about 1/4" shorter than my two stacked fists and he's about as thick as the tube inside of a toilet paper roll. The third guy was about the same length but thinner. All of them circumcised. Bill was different.

He looked to be about the same size as Mike, maybe slightly longer and a little thinner, but that's not what made me stare. It was because he wasn't circumcised and his balls were much larger. Sitting on the edge of the chair, he lustfully stared as Jerry devoured me. With his legs slightly spread, his balls hung heavily in front of the cushion, jiggling as he stroked. His grip pulled the foreskin away when his hand squeezed and jerked, exposing more of the head. Every few strokes, he'd stop and pull his hand away, leaving his cock throbbing, silhouetted by his blue t-shirt, with a yellow bear on the front. That was my last image before Jerry found my g-spot.

Mike is an expert and can get me to the edge of orgasm quicker than I can alone. Jerry isn't, so I had to help him by moving my hips and pulling or pushing on his hand until he found it. When his extended middle finger finally brushed up against my magic spot, I breathlessly groaned "Oh that's it! Right there. Lick me! Lick me!" He continued to finger me as I pushed his face into my crotch and squeezed his head with my thighs. The orgasm churned inside of me. I hooked my knees behind him, pulling him in as I fell against he bed. Arching my back, I grabbed the sheets in my outstretched hands and let out a loud "Ohhhhhh fuuuuucck!" as my pussy twiched in his mouth. Waves of pleasure and lust crashed through my body. As I slowly came down from that high, Jerry pulled his face away and rubbed the tip of his dick against my still throbbing pussy.

In a single stoke, he pushed himself completely into me. He didn't hesitate and started forcefully and quickly thrusting. He pulled my knees over his shoulders, made a fist around the sides of my panties, and used them like handles. Each thrust made my tits shake and I felt the same feelings I had that afternoon. I was filled with lust and Jerry saw me as nothing more than an object to be used. I turned my head and looked at Bill.