Home for Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still jacking off and what looked like a tiny bit of foam had formed at the edge of his foreskin. I wanted him in me. I needed him.

I put my hands against Jerry's hips and pushed against him. After a few strokes, he slowed, then stopped. I wiggled from under him, stood up, and pulled my undies off. They hit the hardwood floor with a wet plop. I shimmied out of my top off and dropped it too. Now, fully naked, pussy soaked, and hands trembling, I looked down at Bill. He'd reclined in the chair, with his legs spread, balls hanging free, and cock laid against his t-shirt. I went to my knees, put my hands on his thighs, and lowered my mouth toward him. With my tongue extended, fractions of an inch from my prize, I felt Jerry grab my hips and thrust.

He returned to furiously fucking me. I closed my eyes and bit my lip and we quickly fell into a rhythm. His cock jamming into me while his balls slapped against my mound felt incredible. I hoped he could keep it up and make make cum again. I opened my eyes and looked at Bill's pole.

Gasping with each thrust, I licked the head of his cock. I took his shaft in my hand and pulled it away from his stomach. Rolling the foreskin from his glistening head, I drew him into my mouth and sucked, tasting his pre-cum and relishing the spongy flesh in my mouth. I sucked harder, trying to draw more of him in. But I wouldn't get much more. With him in my mouth, I knew he was a bit thicker and longer than Mike. I pulled him from my mouth and licked from the base to the tip. When I got there, with the head barely contacting my tongue, I looked up and saw him. He had a smirk on his face as he put his hand on the top of my head and pushed me back to blowing him.

"That's right. Suck my cock." he said. And I did. But it was hard to while getting so ferociously fucked by Jerry. He was firmly gripping my hips and pounding against me. Each thrust rocked me forward an inch or two; the rawness sent shivers through my body. Gripping Bill's cock, I slipped the head into my mouth and pushed and probed where it peeked above the skin protecting it. Bill groaned "Ahhh fuck."

"I told you." Jerry panted from behind me. "She knows how to suck."

"She's a pro."

I was pretty sure that Jerry would brag about being with me but hearing him excited me even more. I took as much of Bill into my mouth as I could. His thickness filled my mouth and I didn't get very far before I choked. I pulled him from my mouth and stroked him while I caught my breath. I looked down at his glistening cock and those hefty balls, hungering to have him in me. Lowering my head, I pushed my tongue against his balls and licked. I soaked him in saliva and swirled my thumbs over his scrotum. I looked up at him. His eyes were closed as he slowly stroked himself. Giving his balls one last kiss, he let go as I dragged my tongue up his shaft and started to suck him.

Jerry sounded out of breath and his rhythm had slowed. He was taking longer strokes, backing out until just his head was in me, then slowly pushing. It felt good so I reached down and rubbed my clit. A few times he popped out and his prick slid between my cheeks. Once, he pointed the head at my butt hole and pushed. I flinched and pushed my hips down and away from him. He took the hint, and guided himself back into my pussy. It wasn't long before a volcano started to build inside me and Bill's blowjob would suffer. Eventually, I stopped, laid my head on his thigh, and closed my eyes. I reached further back and gently squeezed and tickled Jerry's balls, making him quicken his pace.

"Dude, she's playing with my balls." he said, adding "You're gonna' love this pussy"

I started rubbing myself, searching for another orgasm and heard myself squeaking "Oh. Oh. Yesss." Bill was trying to push himself back into my mouth but I couldn't. I reached up and stroked him instead. That's when Jerry slammed his hips against me and let out a primal grunt "Ahhhhh. Grab my balls. Grab 'em." I could feel him ejecting his jizz into me as I reached back. With his balls in my hand, I felt the last few pulses from his cock. I grabbed Bill with both hands.

I pulled his shaft away from his belly and dropped my mouth onto him. I sucked him hard and as deep as I dared. By the time Jerry's softening cock had slipped from me, I bobbed five or six times on Bill. He was hard and I needed him in me. I put my hands on his knees and stood up. My thighs were slick with a mixture mine and Jerry's juices. As I straddled him, I reached down and grabbed his throbbing cock. I pointed it at my pussy and sat on him.

He easily slipped past my lips into a wetness I'd never experienced. The combination of Jerry's juice and my own had me slipperier than I'd ever been and he filled me more than I'd ever been before. I leaned forward and rocked my pussy so the base of his cock pressed against my swollen clit, grinding harder and faster, trying to finish the climax Jerry had started. With my hands on the arms of the over-sized chair, I arched my back, pointing my swaying tits at his face. He leaned in and sucked, pinched, and pulled on my nipples. "Ahhhhhh." escaped my lips. Wanting to feel him thrusting in me, one at a time, I pulled my knees onto the cushion, on either side if him, and rode him. I started to bounce and smash my crotch against him. He'd stopped sucking my nipples and when I'd opened my eyes to look, he was absorbed my the sight of his shaft gliding in and out of me. My work paid off when an explosion started at my pussy and raced through my body. My vagina started with a twitch that quickly grew to a flow of spasms gripping and releasing him. With a tremor in my voice, I let out a long, "Fuuuccckkk me. Oh gawd. Fuck me!"

Bill locked his hands under my ass, easily stood up, and lifted from the chair. I was still cumming when he sat me on the edge of the long, low, dresser that sits under the window. My arms were draped over his shoulders and my right knee was lifted by his hand as he started to heave his hips against me. His quick, short strokes kept me at my peak after my orgasm rolled away. My eyes closed and head fell back while I concentrated on the sensations invading my head from my pussy.

"How do you like my cock in your cunt?" Bill breathlessly asked.

I answered with a squeak.

"Shit. The way you sucked my cock while you were getting fucked was some porn star shit." he continued as sweat beaded on his face. "Are you ready to finish Porn Star?"

Confused, I looked at him. He pulled his prick from me, guided me off the dresser, and to my knees. He started furiously stroking himself. A blast shot from his meat and struck me just below my right eye. He put his hand on top of my head and sprayed me a second and third time. He legs were getting weaker and he pulled me closer to drain the rest of his balls. He breathing slowed and he let his hand slip from my head. He looked down and rubbed the tip of his dick against my lips and I reflexively drew him in. I sucked him and whirled my tongue to clean him.

"Porn Star." he said with a grin.

"Porn Star." echoed Jerry.

His taste filled my mouth, while I simultaneously regretted the last half-hour and wanted to do it again. I stood and scurried to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and for the second time in a day and second time in my life, I saw my face covered in cum. Looking down, my pubic hair was matted and a glaze was drying on my thighs. I should have felt like a whore, but I didn't. I felt satisfied. I reached in and started the shower. Ten minutes later, I went into the bedroom squeaky clean and naked, except for the towel wrapped around my head.

I didn't expect to see Bill, sitting naked on the edge of my bed and Jerry standing there dressed in his shorts, t-shirt, and flip-flops. "I didn't expect to see you guys."

"Everyone's still downstairs talking. We can't get back to our room." Jerry explained.

I looked at the clock. It was 11:30; it'd be a couple of more hours before everyone would be in bed. "It's late. I'd like to get to bed."

"Hop in." Bill said, patting the mattress next to him.

I rolled my eyes at him. Bending over to pickup my soaked panties and top from the floor, I said "That'd be a little uncomfortable."

"Why?" Bill asked as I went into the bathroom to trow my clothes in the hamper.

"Really? I know you're not stupid." I said as I walked back in and pulled a pair of panties from the drawer. Pulling them on I said "This isn't how I live my life; fucking random people." I grabbed a t-shirt from Mike's drawer and put it on.

"Andi, I'm grateful. You are one of the most desirable women I've ever seen. And that sex is just sex, right?" Bill responded.

"Yeah. You are amazing." Jerry added.

"An amazing porn star? That's not a compliment."

"I was so turned on I just...just lost it. You are so hot."

I went to the other side of the bed and slipped between the sheets. "I'm going to sleep."

I woke up saw it was 3:17. I closed my eyes to go back to sleep when I felt the bed move. It was dark in the room but enough moonlight flooded in that I could see it was Bill.

"Bill. Bill. Wake up." I shook him.

"Hmm. What?"

"Get up. You need to go to bed."

"I am in bed. What time is it?" he said through his haze.

"Almost 3:30. Come on. Get up."

He rolled onto his side, reached over and pulled me close. "Do I get a 'Good Morning' kiss?"

"You're crazy."

He wrapped his arm around my waist and rolled me on top him. I felt his morning wood pressed against my stomach. It gave me butterflies. "Come on. Just on kiss." He lifted his head and gently pressed his lips against mine.

"There. Now get out of here."

"That wasn't a kiss." He pulled me toward him until our lips parted and tongues danced. We started to make out like teenagers and within minutes, he was groping my tits and squeezing my ass. For my part, I was grinding against him, aching to have him in me again. I half-rolled off of him and yanked my undies off. He cupped my crotch in his hand and rubbed with his palm. I was tingling. I climbed back onto him and spread my lips so I could rub my clit against his shaft. We kissed as I rocked back and forth, crushing his dick between my clit and his stomach, until my pussy was dripping. I was racing toward another orgasm. I reached between my legs and guided him.

He pushed himself into me. "Take off your shirt." he directed. I did and he watched in the blue moonlight as I sat up and started to ride him. We fucked for about 20 minutes. He sat up and held me tight while he trust into me. He rolled me over and hammered me from behind. Eventually, with me on my back, ankles locked around his waist, he pushed himself in, up to his balls, and filled me. After his cock softened, he kissed me playfully, got dressed and left.

Like most days, sunlight pouring into the widows woke me. The clock said 7:32. I found my undies in the gumble of sheets and put them on before rolling out of bed. After going to the bathroom, I pulled on a pair of shorts, a bra, casual blouse, sandals, and finally a tan ball cap to contain my bedhead. I pulled my hair out the back, above the adjusting strap to give myself a ponytail and centered the blue and gold Del Rey Yacht Club flag that was sewn into the peak. I've never been on a yacht in my life but Mike got this somewhere. I stripped the sheets, pillow cases, and mattress pad from the bed and made my way to the laundry room; halfway down the hall, between the guest bathroom and guestroom. As I was jamming everything into the front loaded, Smita poked her head in.

"Hi Andi."

"Hi. You're up early." I said.

"I went to bed early. Right after Bill and Jerry. I went by to tell them good night and ask what time they wanted to leave but I couldn't find them. Wierd, huh?"

"Hum. Maybe they were out back. I don't know."

"There's no way you'd know. I mean, how could you?" she said, with grin on her face. "Well, I'm gonna go pack."

By 10, everyone was up and anxious to get going. They decided to get some fast food along the way and thirty minutes later, they were gone.

Now I'm picking at my Eggs Benedict, asking for my third drink, and wondering what would have happened if Les had come upstairs too. My smarting pussy tingled and my nipples went hard.