Home for Break

Story Info
Andi gives in after a week of teasing and temptation.
10k words
3.6
27.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story about a woman who has consensual sex outside of marriage. If this topic bothers you, please fined a different story to read.

My husband Mike and I are regulars with an informal Sunday brunch group that started out as a few couples, getting together to talk about what young couples talk about. Now, some eleven years later, despite people dropping in, out, and back in again, it still exists. There's a calming sameness to it and I need that stability today. I need to get away to settle down, clear my mind, and think. As I sit here, sipping my second Mimosa, I feel a tenderness that grows when I shift in my chair. It's not sore. It doesn't hurt. Its a gentle reminder of what was a very unusual week.

Lauren, our oldest daughter, was planning a Spring Break trip to Mexico. For various reasons, that fell through and we ended up hosting a group of her friends from their Bay-area university. For them, coming down to Southern California was a weak second choice but I was glad; I'm a mother and I'd rather have her near me. Now they'll get a week filled with beach trips, visiting all of the tourist traps, shopping, laying by our pool and we'll have a crowd of tewntysomethings filling the house. I couldn't be happier.

Their two-car caravan rolled in a couple of hours after noon on Friday. Lauren was the first one through the door. Walking over she dropped her bag, rolled hers eyes, and gave me a hug. Sighing she said, "Hi Mom. What a trip. Where's Dad?"

"Dying to see you." I said, just as he rounded the corner from his office.

Mike wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. Although Mike looks every bit a stereotypical surfer, he's anything but. Under the blond hair that falls just over his ears and behind the blue eyes that are always smiling, is a focused and hardworking business owner. We met in college and dated off and on for a few years until I finally fell in love with him. We were engaged in my third year of law school and married a few months after I got my JD. I love him and seeing our daughter in his arms warms me.

A man's voice snapped me back "Hi. I'm Jerry."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Andi."

Over Jerry's shoulder, I saw two more guys "I'm Les and this is Bill."

Mike let go of Lauren and reached out to shake hands "I'm Mike. How was the trip?"

Before they could answer, a girl, bent partly over, pushing the guys aside as she wove through the crowd, groaned her irritation "Excuse me." stopping in front of us "Lauren, where's the bathroom? I'm about to pee my pants."

Lauren pointed down the hall "Second door on the right." She disappeared down the hall without a word. "That's Kelly" Lauren pointed vaguely past the guys "And that's Holly and Smita." The pair said "Hi!" in unison.

"Mike, why don't you and the guys bring the bags in? Everyone must be tired." While the guys brought everything in, I asked if they were hungry and what they wanted to do.

"I'm wiped out. A snack would be great; anything other than being crammed in the car." Holly offered.

"Yeah. Do you guys want to lay by the pool and go out later?" Lauren asked. The girls decided it and took their bags upstairs: Kelly sharing Lauren's room while Holly and Smita settled in the guest room. The guys will take over my ground-floor office. While its not setup as a bedroom, there's a lot of space with two full couches and room for a blow-up mattress, all of which opens onto the pool deck.

While they got settled in, Mike and I went out to get the pool ready. Mike started taking the pool cover off while I pulled the chaise lounges and chairs closer to the water. That's when I overheard the guys through the open french doors.

"Can you believe this house? It's freakin' huge"

"Yeah. It's pretty nice. I always wondered if Lauren was rich."

"I don't know if they're rich, but Andi's a trophy wife." a third voice joined in.

I jumped as Mike walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my finger to my lips to shush him. He loosened his grip and leaned in to hear.

"You got that right." said the first voice "She's a grade-A MILF."

"And you know Mike can't keep that happy." said the third voice.

"What do you mean? She seems happy."

"He looks like he's in good shape but she's in her prime. I bet he can't keep up. Damn, I need some of that." he explained.

Mike looked at me with a look of mock surprise, followed by an exaggerated pout.

"Yeah, she's been waiting all of these years for you to show up and disappoint her."

"Disappoint? I'll curl her toes and make her scream my name." he bragged.

"She'll scream alright. 'Eek, I sat on a spaghetti noodle.'"

"Spaghetti noodle? My dick is so big it has it's own weather. There are named storms circling it!"

"Yeah, pacific depression Limp forming into tropical storm Floppy."

"Bullshit. Fifty bucks says I tap that."

"You're on."

"How about you?" the braggart asked.

"Can you afford to lose $100?" the last voice said.

I turned and dragged Mike away by his arm. We made our way to the kitchen. "Can you believe those guys?" I asked. I expected him to be furious but he wasn't irritated at all.

"I'm not surprised. I'd rather not hear it, but most guys are thinking the same thing when they look at you...except for the part about me not being able to keep up." he smiled. "You're a hottie and everyone knows it."

He leaned in to kiss me but I put my hand on his chest and gently held him off. "Now what do we do?" I asked.

"Nothing. Men look at you all the time. You have clients who flirt with you. You've told me some even hit on you. How do you handle them? These guys are harmless. Go with the flow and enjoy them itching for you." He kissed me and went back out to finish getting the pool ready. Smiling, he looked back at me "I keep up. Right?" as he went out the door.

It's true. Sometimes my clients hit on me and occasionally I catch men looking. I work hard to keep healthy. I'm just a fraction shorter than 5' 6", weigh 125 pounds, C-cup boobs, auburn hair, and green eyes. I run a few times a week and do a little resistance training to keep everything from jiggling.

As he walked out, Smita rounded the corner from the stairs. She's a petite girl, and was wearing cutoff blue jeans and a red bikini top over her A-cup boobs. Straight, silky black hair fell a couple of inches past her shoulders, framing her black eyes, contrasting her smooth, caramel skin; every bit an Indian princess or Bollywood starlet. "Mrs. Peterson, thanks for having us over."

"Call me Andi. Don't worry about it. We love having a full house and Lauren's sister Emily can't wait to see her. I'm a little surprised she hasn't ditched school to be here."

"Who ditching?" Lauren asked as she slid onto one of the stools that face the kitchen counter. She was wearing a green bikini that showed off her trim, athletic frame. She's finishing her junior year and her third on the school's track team. Her swimsuit model body, beautiful face, and strawberry blond hair, make men fawn and girls jealous.

"Nobody's ditching. I was just saying Em is excited to see you. You missed her 18th birthday last month"

A splash and laughing from the backyard ended the conversation. The girls, followed by Holly and Kelly, who'd drifted into the kitchen, went out to join the boys. I soon followed with chips, pretzels, and soft drinks; making the rounds to ensure everyone had a drink. I was curios when I talked to each of the boys; trying to figure out who said what. I'm pretty sure Jerry did all of the bragging. He's a good looking guy. Probably 5' 10", broad shouldered, trim, with a tapered waist and faint six pack. I think the voice that was teasing him belonged to Bill. Bill is about average for the guys who hung out with Lauren. He's about as tall as Jerry, a little heavier but still fit. Les is the best looking one of them all. He's more reserved, maybe even shy. Tall, around 6', neatly trimmed dirty blond hair, gray eyes, and handsome. More important than their voices was how they acted.

Jerry hardly took his eyes off of me. As I moved around the pool I could feel him looking at me. When I'd glance over, a self-assured grin was on his face. His cockiness irritated me. I'm guessing he's had his share of coeds but his arrogance doesn't impress me. Bill was watching both of us with a curiosity as if waiting for a story to develop. Finally, Les wasn't interested at all. He was focused on Smita, much to Holly's chagrin. Holly is a maybe 5' 4", dark, curly-haired cutie. She's probably 140 pounds, a tiny bit thick-thighed, and very perky. She's a pretty girl who probably gets lost in the shadow of girls like Lauren and Kelly. Kelly looks like a lingerie model. She's tall, blond, very fit, long legged, and beautiful. The way she carries herself probably alienates her from most women. Even I think she's a bitch and I haven't talked to her at all. I can only guess what Holly thinks. I don't have to guess what Jerry is thinking.

Mike and I made our way back to the kitchen just as Emily burst through the front door. Flying by us with a quick "Hi Mom. Hi Daddy." She squealed when she saw Lauren.

"That Jerry is pretty sure of himself." I said.

"Why do you say that?" Mike grinned.

"Do you see how he stares at me?"

"Yeah. He's kinda over the top. I can shut him down with a look."

"No. I don't want to ruin their vacation before it ever starts. I'm OK. It's just a little...uncomfortable."

"Mrs. Peterson makes my wiener grow." he said as he effortlessly lifted me onto the edge of the kitchen table and kissed me deeply. His hand fell to my lower back and pulled me closer. Mike was right. I was uncomfortable in the same way I was seven or eight years ago when Lauren had a bunch of friends over for her first boy-girl party. Mike overheard two of the boys talking about how they were aroused by me, saying "Mrs. Peterson makes my wiener grow." It made me self-conscious when those tween boys stared at me that night. But Jerry isn't a tween. I'm guessing he's 20 and I'm feel self-conscious for a different reason. I'm old enough to be his mother and his staring is turning me on and Mike's tongue in my mouth isn't helping.

"You know we eat off of that table. Jeez." Emily said as she made her way through the kitchen. "I'm gonna' to go change. Try not to make Lauren's friends gag." she added before thundering her way upstairs.

Mike pulled away and looked into my eyes "If it starts to bother you, just say the word." He kissed me on my forehead and turned to get the hot dogs out of the fridge.

"I'm a big girl. I can handle it."

"And those are big boys." he added as he went out to the grill.

We grilled a quick dinner of hot dogs, along with some store-bought potato salad and drinks before Lauren and her friends went out clubbing.

The next few days fell into a clear pattern. Around 10 AM, people started trickling out of their rooms and by 11 everyone was fed and planning for the day. A couple of times they went to either Zuma or Santa Monica beach. One day they went and saw the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the sign. Wednesday was Universal Studios. Thursday the guys drove all the way to Pomona to see some car museum while the girls went shopping and to a movie. Everyday, by 5 or 6 PM, they'd tumble through the door, tired, hungry. Most nights they'd get a second wind around 8 PM and they were off to go clubbing by 9. They'd be back at the house by 1 or 2 AM. Friday, they got a late start and didn't get back from the beach until at about 7. The guys drank a few beers with Mike on the patio while I ordered some pizzas. The girls flowed in and out from the back yard and eventually settled in the front room and talked. The pizzas arrived and we sat them out on the kitchen so everyone could feed themselves.

I was standing at the end of our counter, with my back to the patio door, blankly looking at my daughter Emily, who was sitting in the front room, when I felt a hand slide over my right breast and reach into the open pizza box in front of me. I turned, expecting to see Mike but it was Jerry.

This isn't the first time Jerry or Bill have found ways to press up against me, or run a hand over my ass or boobs. Yesterday, Bill had reached over me to grab a glass from the cabinet and I felt his erection against my ass. I have to admit, being trapped between him and the kitchen counter, as his cock pressed against me, temporarily took my breath away. It took me a second or two to recover, and my hard nipples betrayed my excitement when I turned and looked down at the bulge in his shorts. He casually reached into his shorts and re-positioned his cock. Without saying a word, he walked out; leaving his glass behind. Now Jerry rubbed my tit.

"Sorry, I was trying to get a slice" he said. I could smell the beer on his breath.

"How much have you had to drink?"

"Not much. I'm fine. Really." he grinned.

"Maybe you should slow down."

"Do you want to slow down? Maybe we should speed up."

Before I could answer him, Mike's phone started ringing. I grabbed it from the counter and took it out to him. I slipped into his seat as he walked toward the pool to talk. I asked Bill and Les what they were going to do tomorrow since the girls were going on a shopping trip to Rodeo Drive. They wanted to hang out here, if it was OK with us. I assured them that me and Mike didn't mind and reminded them it was their last day and maybe they should go out. They said they'd had enough tourist fun and were just going to chill out. Mike returned and announced there was a problem in San Diego.

One of his teams was subcontracted for a large computer upgrade for the Navy. He rarely gets government work, so he was very anxious and announced he was leaving early tomorrow and would probably be gone until Tuesday. He was looked worried as I followed him into the house. He stopped in the front room to tell Lauren he'd be gone before she woke up the next day and promised to say goodbye before he went to bed.

I asked if he needed any help packing and he assured me he didn't. I turned to go back into the kitchen when Les asked "Hey, do you have any plastic cups? You know. Like you take on a picnic."

Before I could answer, Holly rushed in "Pong! Are we going to play Pong?" And with those magic words, the patio was transformed into a substitute dormitory break room. The patio furniture was re-arranged as Holly and Kelly were explaining the rules to me. I had no desire to play drinking games with anyone, let alone with a bunch of my daughter's friends, so Emily and I took up positions to watch. After about 15 minutes, the boys against girls teams of Bill and Jerry vs Holly and Kelly, were getting a little raucous. Not loud. But certainly lively.

I took a the chance to go up and talk to Mike. He'd already packed and was on the phone to San Diego. I kissed him goodnight and went back down stairs to tell the girls if they wanted to say goodbye, they should go up and see their dad before he went to bed. They did.

Holly needed to go to the bathroom and turned to me "Andi. Take my turn, I need to pee."

I tried to defer but Kelly and the rest of them cheered me on.

"OK. How do I do this?" I asked as I went to the end of the table.

"It's easy. I'll show you" Bill said as he got behind me, wrapped his arm around my waist, and grabbed my hand to guide my throw. He pressed himself against my ass, like he did earlier, but this time I pushed back. I pushed just hard enough for him to know what I was doing but not hard enough to force him away. The toss fell short and he let go. As I stepped away from the table, he let his hand slide over my ass. As I looked up, I met Smita's eyes. She'd seen the whole thing. I shrugged and raised my eyebrows as if to ask her "What was I supposed to do?" She smiled and took a long drink from her Solo cup and went back to watching the game. The next toss by Jerry fell directly into a cup. They erupted in laughter as they directed me to drink. I told them I'd throw for Holly, but she'd have to drink the punishment. After going back and forth a few times, it was settled. I'd be the designated substitute and I'd throw; but not drink. Before my next toss, Holly was back to take her punishment drink. After a few more rounds, Lauren and Emily were back after saying goodnight to their dad. I had fun substituting and throwing a few more times but it almost came to a stop when I tossed for Kelly. As I was getting ready to throw, Jerry got behind me and tried to "instruct me" like Bill had.

"Hey." Lauren yelled. "That's my mom you jerk."

He backed away immediately among a flurry of "I was trying to show her how to throw." and "It's no big deal. Lighten up." But Lauren was having none of it. The whole time, Smita was looking at me for my reaction. The only thing I could do was hope no one looked at my my hard nipples.

"It's fine Lauren. Everyone's just having fun." I said, trying to calm the waters. After the tension subsided, I went in for a restroom break. As I came out, Jerry was in the hall. As I passed him, he grabbed my arm and spun me toward him. He leaned in and roughly kissed me as his hand mauled my left tit. I pushed him away.

"What are you thinking? My husband is upstairs and my daughters are just outside." As I spoke the words, I realized I was implying that getting caught was the problem, not his actions. I quickly corrected myself "You're drunk. Maybe you should go to bed." and I pushed past him and went back to the patio.

I quickly realized how turned on I was. This week of building tension, with lustful leers and surreptitious fondles, had me on a razor edge. Being desired but such young men was great for my ego and their brashness made me tingle. I hadn't felt this way in years.

By the time I got back, it looked like the night was coming to an end. Holly was trying to corner Les. Bill was talking to Lauren and Kelly and Smita had Em hanging on whatever words were coming from her mouth. I made my rounds to say goodnight but not before Bill found a way to secretly squeeze my ass right in front of Lauren.

I crossed my arms and said "Is it getting chilly?" as my nipples hardened again. Smita looked at me and smiled. I was caught and gave an embarrassed shrug before I ducked into the house; rushing upstairs to get Mike to scratch my itch. Unfortunately, he was already asleep so I stripped down to my panties, pulled on one of his t-shirts, and got into bed. It was a fitful sleep.

Sunlight, pouring into our eastward facing bedroom, woke me. Mike's side of the bed was empty and a quick look confirmed his bags were gone. The clock showed 8 AM and time to get moving. The girls were planning a shopping trip and Emily was going to the beach and to spend the night with a friend, leaving me alone with some very horny guys. I took a quick shower, made-up my face, and tried to decide what to wear. I settled on a pair of tight khaki shorts, a white chemise, a green gauze top, and the Fendi sandals my daughters gave me for my birthday. With my hair pulled into a loose ponytail, I went downstairs. I was surprised to see Em.

"You're up early."

"They're going to be here in a few minutes." she said, looking up from her Cheerios. The doorbell rang. She jumped up, kissed me and said "I'll see you tomorrow." as she rushed out the door.

"Where's she going?" I heard, turning to see Les and Bill.

"Shes spending the night at a friend's house." Satisfied with that answer, we chatted as I made waffles. The smell of breakfast soon had the kitchen filled. By 12:30, the girls were dressed and working their way out the door for shopping. By 1 PM they were gone; leaving me alone with Jerry, Bill, and Les.

"So what are your plans?" I asked.

"I'm a little under the weather." Jerry offered.

"Really? I wouldn't have guessed." I retorted.