All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 101'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny12 months ago
Another great chapter

I can't tell how many times you have made me chuckle or laugh out loud, Annabelle.

I love how Jenny gets to have fun, this part of the greater story makes suspect that Mike will get another dragon..

joshmosejoshmose12 months ago

Ohhh, the build up is fun. I cannot wait to see what gets unleashed at the house, and I assume Mike will have a hard choice to make about "should he stay or should he go"

Thanks

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbear12 months ago

I don't know what I like more... the story or your unique tags!?!

Okay, that's a small fib, the story of course is best but your tags are always good for a smirk if not a good chuckle. 100+ chapters in this tale and you have to be closing in on 150 all together in the Radleyverse of stories combined. That's an amazing feat. The top rating you mentioned in the opening while we readers may have put you there with our stars, favorites and comments. The real truth is; if you weren't such a great writer with a great story to tell, we the reader, wouldn't be responding so positively. So, while being humble is a good thing, don't sell yourself short. you deserve those accolades... AND that HBO series...lol. I've said it before, this would make a great anime series for real though. 5 stars once again and of course Thanks for Sharing!!!

dapidapi12 months ago

Ok, Fozzy got it right. Unique tags, good story. I don't know about the HBO series. Fozzy, did Kermit and Uncle Milty let something slip? As usual, I'm looking forward to the next installment.

FbjsFbjs12 months ago

This chapter gave me many smiles (: Thanks as always!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I was hankering for a new chapter and here it is! I have to say, as I usually do, I love the character work here. Wallace is becoming quite amusing and I was starting to wonder if he’d been replaced by another being, but after the final scene with Ingrid I’m guessing the two are just becoming comfortable around Mike due to his aura. As for the Captain, based on what little he’s said I’m suspecting he’s not quite the bad guy Mike is anticipating. Yes, he’s dangerous as competition but he was able to awaken his own god and seemed like he expected Mike to treat the girls as anything but equals. Perhaps he’s been around so long he’s found peace with his own role.

FriendlyNeighborhoodWriterManFriendlyNeighborhoodWriterMan12 months ago

I can't wait to see the Jenny vs Sons of Sin arc. I'm certain she'll be smacking the shit out of half of them while using the other half as clubs.

Also I'm calling it now... the ship is Poseidon

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Can I hire Goblin Girl Maid Service? Sounds like a fantastic way to get my house clean!

_Jade__Jade_12 months ago

Another outstanding chapter in the Radley family adventure. The suspense! I have so many questions while trying to figure out who’s going to be friend and who will end up foe. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Thank you!

TomdullyTomdully12 months ago

OH my gash why did it hafta end I loved it. Between you and lorna freeman you two are the Best writers of fantasy,you are a ray sunshine on a cloudy day,may you have a blessed day

skippersdadskippersdad12 months ago

It is going to Jenny for the win. Damn I love this story, it keeps getting better .And thank you and look for you works.

BenByTheWayBenByTheWay12 months ago

Congrats. You deserve all this attention and more.

docholliday0007docholliday000712 months ago

Love your work keep them coming

H_RoarkH_Roark12 months ago

Just keeps getting better.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I looked at the All Time rankings, and just as I suspected it was your chapter featuring Reagan and the Children's Hospital. You really are an amazing writer; please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Awesomee

Awesome just awesome can't wait for the next Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Here’s a high five (stars) right back at ya. Such a great read, but always way too short. I’m about have way through the entire series again) and still love it. Have really enjoyed watching your writing style improve over the chapters and years. So good.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hate when people confuse cockiness with “asshole.” The only difference between Wallace and his accomplices is he smiles when he does it, yet he’s the bad one???

Oh no! A person that enjoys life despite it being so sh*tty! He makes the best out of HIS situation? What an asshole!

The spurned Naga is an asshole. The Jersey Devil is an asshole. They get up in the morning to ruin peoples’ lives.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wallace makes the same corny jokes as Mike, but because Wallace doesn’t has the nymph charisma he’s the a-hole?

BlackInsideBlackInside12 months ago

So good to see Tink again! Goblin Maid Service ftw!

DicKasoloDicKasolo12 months ago

The story keeps getting better and better i think Jenny is going to be more useful in coming chapters can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

ARGH! Can I please just have the next 100 chapters put directly into my veins already?

Vstar67Vstar6712 months ago

So, Jenny against the mercenaries??? No contest there. Can’t wait!

EsbanosEsbanos12 months ago

Clearly one of the best chapters lately. Solid 8 from me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You are truly super and amazing, thank you so much for another roller coaster. Much love from Nigeria, can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great chapter, I particularly liked seeing Tink and Jenny in it, and I’m looking forward to seeing what Opal will be getting up to.

Redneck_390Redneck_39012 months ago

Another great chapter! The Captain certainly seems sinister, but we're getting some tantalizing info from him. And a summarization in the introduction that Inigo Montoya would be proud of. 😁

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

70+ year old man , loving your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’m loving your set ups and hating having to wait. Thank you so much for all the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thank you Annabelle - totally awesome! Hope you are well and killing it in the real world like you are with your writing!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hi Bella, you have set a very high bar, for others to follow.

Starting at the beginning again, and the story enfolding a second time will be such fun.

Theseeker333Theseeker33312 months ago

I have read first 100 chapters and can't wait to read the next chapter thanks a lot for writing this awesome series!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Does the captain have his own harem?

mharrisonmharrison12 months ago

Amazing as always !!

Loving this book just as much as the others.

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The mystery captain/ player...possible adversary probable semi reliable ally?

Love the twists and turns in this tale.

ChrisN1955ChrisN195512 months ago

I LOVE your stories

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome as always, and just waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome story as usual, thank you!! I'd love to see a lot more spicy sex between Mike and the girls, though. For example, FRENCH MAID CATGIRL!!?? Are you serious, you almost killed me with that visual right there!! You might possibly have found a way to squeeze in a scene where Mike got to have fun with Kisa and Tink and send them on their way with full bellies!!?? Written skillfully, there's no such thing as a superfluous sex scene!! Again, thanks and I'm looking forward to Mike's fun with Leilani!!! Hopefully it's more than just a one-off!!!

Newt0351Newt035112 months ago

Love love love so much. So excited for the next chapters.

Thanks again for your story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You can tell a storyline is great when, a story based on sex, filled with uncountable crazy sexual encounters, is a highly rated and much followed many chaptered online novella, that’s exclusively on sex story site, and the latest chapter that doesn’t contain a sex scene, (I mean sure, it has the Kisa and Tink in maid outfits tease but no sex). And yet it doesn’t matter in the least and still leaves you wanting more! So more please! Thank You 🙏 ❤️ Annabelle

PanKage1234PanKage123412 months ago

Smh I just found this story 2 weeks ago and now I’m all caught up. I'm not sure what to do with my time now :(

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

SUCH A LONG WAIT...

This was a really good chapter...nothing particularly revelatory, but all solid story AND world building stuff.

Not sure everybody waited, but if they did, they should be satisfied.

A lot of attention is going to the "Kitty-Goblin" (or, "Goblin-Kitty"?) Maid Service...because...well, half of this site, or at least half of anything non-human, has one of those themes, right?

My guesses...

Francois ends up being a bad guy, but only AFTER first seemingly revealing himself as a 'good guy'.

Ingrid eventually does trust Mike, at least in some sort of truce, if not full-blown Cyrus-style.

Cyrus has a few old-guy tricks up his sleeve...he will hinder, if not totally undercut, the Order's invasion of the Radley main compound. He quite likely dies. (Well, maybe not anymore, if I just spoiled that, sorry.)

Leilani ends up some sort of guardian of The Radley Hawai'ian Estate (which I'm sure will have ocean access). (Also, how do mermaids feel about fountains with nymphs?)

In other news...

Tink is probably the best cameo character ever...anywhere.

Death and Lily are 100% the two best characters in the whole series. They could probably have their own sitcom on Adult Swim...

Beth is old news, missed her window (as somebody else here wrote), and now I want Mike and Lily to be the finalists...

If you wrote this without the sex, it would be a series of best sellers. With the sex, yeah, you need some HBO (does Showtimes still exist?) for the R-rated (still have to tone it down, obviously) action.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

when did ingrid learn of mikes sex magic and nymph blood? why is she so casual about it?

KrittaKritta12 months ago

"Yeah, that guy seems like a complete ass," said Wallace, who noticed the look of surprise on Mike's face. "And yes, I'm aware that coming from me, that's saying something."

This makes me want to like the fucker!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Many thanks and fabulous writing

Pacoz_czPacoz_cz12 months ago

Its been a hell of a week when i read all 99 chapters of this amazing story. That month wait for 100 and 101 was sooo hard and damn now Ill have to wait again. Totally worth it tho! What a story...I actually find myself often just skimming tru the sex parts just too eager to find out more about the story...damn its so good

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just found this series, don't know how I missed it. I haven't read this chapter yet, I am starting from chapter 1 have loved the story so far. Thanks for the time you take to write and publish these stories, they are truly entertaining! 5 stars so far for all that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When whoever is in charge doesn't let you post a comment, that is really shady.

Never saw that before on this site...

Didn't swear, didn't rip on the story...

Maybe the guesses were too accurate?

Still, not cool, yo.

Guess I'm not welcome as a reader.

Not that you will ever know, because they will probably take THIS comment down too, right?

Except that I'll do my best to let others know on other pages, other stories...

THIS story censors the comments.

Can't say they 'love' their readers when they pull comments they don't like. At least post in the comment section that you did that. Weak sauce.

Guess I'm out. Sounds like a handful of us are.

Good luck.

Lissome_LapineLissome_Lapine12 months ago

Practically Perfect 😁 as always

Thinking of getting the paperbacks & audiobooks as a gift for a fellow smut-enjoyer! That good!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The waiting is killing me. Love, love, love this story have been tempted to start from the beginning and read more slowly. The suspense is killing me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great when do we get chapter 102???

WolfenherzWolfenherz12 months ago

This is so damn exiting.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

then just take a break

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Just because she was an Arachne didn't mean she could go around showing everyone her underwear. Her aunt Eulalie was already talking about making her wear shorts all the time."

These will be 8-legged shorts, right?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

And with eight eyes, what when Grace needs reading glasses?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As always, great stories well driven and lot of suspense....with a balanced touch of erotism

I love it, I am addicted

BuzzumbaliaBuzzumbalia11 months ago

Thank you, Annabelle, for another delightful journey! I had fallen behind and had to (GOT to) read three chapters at once. I am now thoroughly spoiled and jonesing for the next chapter. But, even if you never write another word about these characters, I will always feel like I’ve had front row seats at an epic concert, and I will always cherish the memory of having been ACTUALLY THERE. I may never share that boast with anyone else, but *I* think it’s fucking cool that I was there. Maybe next time I read the whole tale, I’ll take the time to give you some literary criticism. But I doubt that I’ll do that; it makes my head hurt, to think about analyzing these stories in which I’ve taken such comfort. And I hardly ever write anything at all, so writing this note is pretty much me screaming myself hoarse, in appreciation of the kick-ass show you’ve so generously and virtuostically (that might be a new word) poured your heart into.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Read this whole series from chapter 1 to here in a huge binge and just couldn't get enough. Can't wait to see what trouble Mike and the girls get into next and how the Order gets knocked down a few pegs.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

First time commenting, but obviously long time reader. Now for the first time I'm in the unenviable position of having to WAIT for the next chapter. What? WHAT? Wait for the next chapter? Horrors! I love the sex scenes, but honestly I'm more interested the Great Game and what will happen next. Thank you very much for the entertainment. I live to read and this is one of my favorite internet haunts.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've been addicted to this series since I first found it a month ago. I've read it straight through week after week, one of the privileged few able to binge, and definitely itching for the next installment.

I do find myself wondering why Mike doesn't reach out to Naia / Hestia / the House for insight about this treacherous Captain guy. Or perhaps Yuki since she has memories not altered by the geas. But I can't help picturing this dude as a discount Jack Sparrow lol, similar to our beloved Suly being likened to Edward Scissorhands. I can't wait for more.

And whatever happened to Santa's blood and poor LGBTQ Dana's life or death problem. As an queer woman myself I applaud her character and I love the way you worked in Alex's gender. But I can't help the way I'd really like her to be free from having to mainline Mike. :/ She's an amazing standalone character in her own right now and I don't think it would do a disservice to cut her free from the hetero spooge leash.

Sooooo looking forward to the next installment. I love these characters and I talk about them all the time.

drose63drose6311 months ago

LOVE all of your stories, I noticed you are getting ready to post chapter 103 on your biography . Are you not posting on here anymore i do not see chapter 102 .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I just lost the last full week of my life binge reading this series and the 2.5 others.

Best decision ever. Will definitely be waiting for your next one

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Longest story ever!!!

Loving every syllable..................

TomdullyTomdully11 months ago

Have you stopped writing or are you just slowing down some ,just woundering?.still loving your writing,this is the second time I've read the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Tom, the answer is two clicks away on her bio tab.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent as always Annabelle!

Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This chapter has powerful comments,. Let me leave my own.

I have compared your humor to T.P. one but the dialog betwen Death and Cyrus abouy Jenny recall me more of Tom Sharpe.

As ever, thank you, I enjoyed it.

MuffinMan13MuffinMan1310 months ago

I can't wait. Jenny vs the Mercs, no contest. I'm sure the others will get in there too.

Quetzalli is going to be instrumental as well I'm sure, and now we've got Opal. Someone's going to have some bum sex. LOL...

Fenris420Fenris42010 months ago

My god.. how do you do it?! Another fantastic chapter! Your characters, dialog, plotting, and overall storytelling are next level. I feel (as I'm sure many do) so fortunate that you have continued to share this precious gem that is the HFHM Universe, here on Literotica. You are simply brilliant. Also, kudos for the use of "heebie jeebies." Loved it!! 5/5*

Procurator9Procurator910 months ago

Why do I get a MI vibe here with the rats as ultimate gadget....🤔

Bluesea00Bluesea009 months ago

I refrained to read till 104. In order to avoid some Cliftchanges. And Merc s are puppies againts Jenny.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love your mysterys. Hanging on every paragraph.and can't wait for more from my favorite author

JumbleofOddThotsJumbleofOddThots8 months ago

I think Mike looks Like Keanu Reeves to tourists and regular folk...

Lenny20Lenny206 months ago
Mystery keeps building

Omg, we finally get to see Opal in action! After the brief scene in D&H I really want her to get a fair bit of exploration this book.

I think this book will delve into the great game much more, as it is, only a few chapters in, already more talked about than in all the previous stories.

Add to that we will hopefully see another one of Jenny's great peek-a-boo hustles like we did in book 5, this will maybe be the most grand-plot and magic-filled book of this series to date. And I'm all for it. Just hopefully the sexy-time won't be dropped toooo much.

Five stars as per usual. Deserved!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That doll is stalking me….Hysterical

Love your imagination.

JodailyJodaily4 months ago

Major kudos and congrats on your accomplishments!! Not a big surprise that you have such great ratings! You're awesome!!! 😘😘😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...