All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 106'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
ahziwyldemannahziwyldemann7 months ago

Ok, excellent chapter, Cyrus’ plan will be kick ass, there is no way in hell Dana’s girlfriend is hotter than mine (when my Lady was born God stepped back & said “Damn I do awesome work!!!), Mike will protect those eggs & probably help fertilize the last one.

SlofredSlofred7 months ago

ahziwyldemann I totally agree with your assessment. I am ever in wonder at the creations of Annabelle the writer. Thank you for sharing this amazing story and Enjoy the cooler weather.

sennodensennoden7 months ago

I haven't kept up to date with this story since like chapter 50 (I'll get back to it at some point), but wanted to check in and see how it progressed. Daaamn the tags are wild lmao, "Ultimate omelette recipe", you better deliver!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahren7 months ago

Well, I'd say it's a good thing that he currently owns his own world connected to this little slice of Hawaii. Because if you took what was said out of (or perfectly in) context it would sound like an Armageddon.

~

TftC!

nedthebundlernedthebundler7 months ago

Another banger of a Chapter!

Well done.

joshmosejoshmose7 months ago

So many questions around where the plot will go. So fun. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh man, was hoping to be the first comment….. love it!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You make me feel much desire and want! More please but now please! lol! I know that’s not possible but as a chapter ends, I feel sated but only for a brief moment. And then I yearn and want and… I love your stories and always want to read more! Thank You Annabelle ❤️🙏💙

DaddyKruhlDaddyKruhl7 months ago

Let the dragon breeding commence

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ahem....SECRET TUNNEL, THROUGH THE MOUNTAIN...

tunisalouatunisaloua7 months ago

Great story, Annabelle! I'm not from the Fantasy Novel Guild, and the tears in my eyes were from laughter, not crying. It was involuntary man's laughter; you write a killer of a tale.

Ejonesii1973Ejonesii19737 months ago

Great chapter and great writing as always.

HoodedHooded7 months ago

how could you be so cruel leaving THAT as the ending, otherwise it was fantastic

H_RoarkH_Roark7 months ago

You would think Elizabeth would learn. I guess there goes my theory about Elizabeth and Sarah being the Director and Darius. Unless of course Sarah is splitting herself between the two.

Excellent story building and now I get to learn more about Hawaiian mythology.

Thanks for releasing another excellent chapter a day early. I figured you couldn't resist Friday the 13th. :)

I'm betting now that they have found about the plan for Naia the gloves will come off for Jenny and they will regret their life choices all the more. Tee hee.

MadDannyZMadDannyZ7 months ago

Was not expecting that end. Very intriguing indeed. Mike better leave those eggs be. No dragon seed needed. Part dragon, whatever. Just have to protect them from Captain Chucklebones. Also thank you Pele. Wonderful to see her. Please stay away from Mike. As for the house, hope everything goes well with the plans. Make those lions do some work. Good chapter as always. Can't wait to see how it all turns out in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

We all love you Annabelle but you can't go around claiming every "Mike" is named after our favorite protagonist, that's just greedy!

WilyRodentWilyRodent7 months ago

I hope Cyrus' plan works as he thinks it does.

Expectations: infuse magic into bullets, make them count as magical attacks, lions kill intruders.

Reality: Lions trace back the magic to its source and kill Cyrus only.

Anyway, with the witch here, his plans might get derailed even sooner. After all, she knows exactly what Jenny is.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So that's why the porn star was interested in the island. Well they have the dragon's seed still, right? They can fertilize the last egg.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn, not only can you write, but you know how to make a cool exit with a smoke bomb too!?!? Thank you for all of the time, effort, and love you put into your stories.

Fenris420Fenris4207 months ago

Firstly, it's so cool that you're friends with TJSkywind. I love his Starlight Gleaming series (and, yay, he just posted his latest chapter(s).

Secondly, I'm very anxious about how Cyrus will react when he finally meets Eulalie face-to-face. Will he be able to overcome his fear/hate of her kind?

Lastly, OMG, can you write! Your plotting, dialog, world-building and character development is downright addicting.

"Hi, I'm Fenris and I'm an HFHM addict." ;)

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt7 months ago

You had me at Red Lobster! Tho I’m all about the Crab Alfredo ;). Were you, perchance, drinking wine whilst writing that intro? Anyone wanna place bets that Mike ends up fucking Pele? After which, he will be able to fertilize that last egg…. And all the whining about climbing back up that mountain. I’m guessing all those dragons will get him home the easy way when alls said and done. All hypothetical ofc. I actually enjoy surprises and don’t sweat second guessing the author. Its all a joyride with this series and I only wish I could wipe my memory clean so I could start fresh from the beginning and enjoy the ride anew :).

CustomtempestCustomtempest7 months ago

I absolutely love this story! You are very talented…

Naga hide is much stronger than Naugahyde…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I continue to love this story and the depth of the world you have built. Thank you for continuing to post!

JumbleofOddThotsJumbleofOddThots7 months ago

I'm feeling Naia's the true target from a powerfiul enemy from Mike's past.... and maybe the artifact at the base of her spring. Time will tell!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’ve been following the story, anticipating the next chapter n the future chapters. I do love well put together stories. Keep on sharing!

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny7 months ago
Holy Karp

Things are about to get really nasty, I feel Jenny may have to step up her games a bit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Best writer on the website. What imagination!

JAFCritic3JAFCritic37 months ago

To the anonymous user who posted this:

Can't wait for Dana and Beth to meet their end. Most worthless characters in the entire story. One's a damn lesbian who will never be the main character (Mike) and the other fucks everyone else BUT Mike.

From the bottom of my balls… blow me!

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew7 months ago

Great chapter once again, Annabelle! I would love for Mike to destroy Captain 'la Doosh' and take control of his assets. While I am interested in the story around the SoS at the house (always love Jenny!), I am not too worried about them. There are plenty of assets available that they can bring to bear, tho they generally choose not to.

I am eager to find out what Mike has gained from fucking Leilani a few chapters ago, or does he have to fuck her in human form or come inside her for him to steal a bit of her abilities?

I would dearly love for the Directly to be removed with prejudice, and the remainder of the Order pulls their head out of their collective asses and they ask Cyrus to take leadership.

I agree with Fenris420 on his points, especially regarding TJSkywind. His presence is very welcome here and I am so pleased to have him posting again on his story Starlight Gleaming.

Lastly, to the AnonAMoose poster immediately after Customtempest (nice Naga joke, btw), please keep posting the same drivel about Beth and Dana on future chapters. You have posted this a number of times already, and your obvious discomfort and need to post about it gives me giggles. Truly you are a sad, sad excuse for a human, and the more humane part of me honestly hopes you find help.

CortavarCortavar7 months ago

Woohoo! Another chapter!

I was half expecting the Order to bring in the Curator, but Elizabeth is good as well. While she has some knowledge about the House, she's far behind on whatever the residents can do. Mostly because they powered up a lot, and got some interesting new friends. Will we see Tasia? Uncle 'Foot? The Oregon forest cryptids? I hope they show up to kick ass and take names!

As for the Hawaiian part, I really hope Mike can awake the dragon eggs, either with his own cum or the dragon seed. Dragons are cool.

Also, yeah, the guy commenting on Dana and Beth (JAFCritic3) needs to go out more, meet actual people (a therapist or two would help) and listen less so Andrew Tate.

As always, Annabelle, you're the best!

Best regards,

Cortavar

ThatstratismineThatstratismine7 months ago

OK, did not see that coming. Looks like you’re playing the long game (I hope!)… love those story tags! Thanks for another great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Phenomenal writing as always. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

World/ dimension/ reality building no less!!!

This "game" is becoming more interesting the more I read ,,,

Thank you for letting me see a glimpse of your plot!!!

SR

Irenae21Irenae217 months ago

I'm in love with your penmanship. There's Beth and Lily also. Man. So much goodies. Can't wait for Ingrid to wake up. Wonder if she will be allowed to tell the director what she saw before passing out. Will she even want to.... Oh I can't wait. Damn stupid one chapter a month. Feeed us

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
Amazing

Simply awesome can't wait for the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My guess is that the bullets will count as magical, which'll activate the lions. She specifically brought them up again this chapter. The soldiers being instructed to keep quiet was so that the SoS leaders wouldn't warn of the danger and stop it before it happened. Also why Cyrus said he's going to try and find a way to protect his people.

PheniousPhenious7 months ago

Hehe, new dragon! And we get a duplex for the new property! Who knew learning how to comune with Grace would have come back to help in a much grander scheme!

Arkie77Arkie777 months ago

Freaking great chapter!! Can't wait for thext one

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverland7 months ago

I wish I had the patience to wait until there were 5 or 6 chapters so I could bing them, an utterly enthralling story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think Mike will be the one to Fertilize the last Egg that wasn’t Alive yet. Can’t get enough of the worlds you have created love it all

So glad to see you mention TJ Skywind love the Starlight Gleaming story please pass on our thanks for that story if you can!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What an imagination ,we live in Annabelle's world what a world you created.Great chapter and keep them coming.Elizabeth never learn not sure what happened when the Curator visited them when Amir was destroyed and pulled from the mirror world.Mike's chain of enemies is getting long it's now time to prune them starting with Elizabeth.I hope Cyrus' plan will work

skippersdadskippersdad7 months ago

Another great chapter, I look forward to this.

TomdullyTomdully7 months ago

There is so much going on it's like reading a bazooka candy wrapper .you make the month go by sooo slow waiting for the next part I'm so hooked on this wonderful tale I can't stop reading.well you have a blessed day an my best wishes.

strider__strider__7 months ago

Wonderful story telling. This is definitely a signature chapter, and illustrates the author's skill. I wish it were possible to grade this chapter higher than a mere #5.

Bravo Zulu!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Once again, I'm very disappointed. Not in your story, but the fact the site still has not created a six star for your stories. What is up with that? Maybe i will go back and re-read all the chapters except "that one" in the low eighties. To paraphrase an old southern columnist, it tears my heart out and stomps that sucker flat. Keep up the awesome work, mainly because we are spoiled with how frequent you post in comparison to others. Enjoy the holidays with your family.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

thank you for another great chapter and i really appreciate that you keep the sex down as the story stands just fine without it and to much of anything is annoying rather than entertaining

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Simply AMAZING!!!

What an absolute talent you have for creating character depth, both mentally and emotionally! The play time is just a fabulous bonus.

Thank you :)

katzkinkatzkin7 months ago

WOW! Just Wow

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Holly shit...when chapter 107?

Gdigger12Gdigger127 months ago

As always, aching to keep reading your amazing story!! I have a feeling the battle at home is going to be very very bad for the SoS especially with Cyrus on Mike's side!! Keep up the great work, love from Michigan!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Will Dana get fucked by Mike again?

bear1999bear19996 months ago

World builder without equal...thank you. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Smokebomb? Nuclear war!

Great chapter, thanks

VeloGoneRogueVeloGoneRogue6 months ago

This story is never ending and I love it cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you so much for this chapter to. Your writing never dissapoint.

Only a hint of sex in this one and that it needed about it.

The upcoming battle at the house promises to be great, I cannot wait to read about it.

The new place is amazing as it's the wrapping story. I wonder how will Mike explain tobthe merfolk queen thevcasualties are collateral damage of a dragond and agoddess protecting the world.

I miss hawaian comments about this chapter and this book oferall. I hope we can read their oppinion.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Think of all that cupboard space, Harry Pitter would have a field day here XD

-AT

Beetle2000Beetle20006 months ago

Superb, I am always looking out for most of your writings. Your plots and twists are always great and interesting.

Newt0351Newt03516 months ago

I knew it! But I didn't even suspect that 😁. Great chapter. Please never end this series. I know you will at some point but I don't want you to.

As always thanks for sharing your world with us.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As long as you keep writing I'll be right here waiting for the next chapter to enjoy, props of the extraordinary time and research you've devoted to this, thanks also for sharing your sense of humour with us =).

The dragon I expected the eggs were a surprise. If "sticky' means what I suspect Daenerys Targaryen will be insanely jealous of sharing her title of 'parent of dragons lol. I wonder of Cyrus managed to get his hands on Mandragora's powder ÔÔ

I doubt Dana's girlfriend is hotter than mine and not just because I'm single but because Lilly's story arc has made her a dream date for most of us ;P Her priceless sense of humour aside even the conversation potential is endless

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loving Another 1 of your creations! keep 'Em Coming!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed, even for the fifth ti.e. Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

TJSkywind from my kindle

LoverbullLoverbull6 months ago

My goodness me 🙃

Ray314Ray3146 months ago

Have been enjoying the series. Eagerly looking forward to your next installment!

Thank you for your time and energy and talent.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Most excellent work! I only wish it was all available in book form. Keep up the good work, the twists and turns are great.

Redneck_390Redneck_3906 months ago

"No. This is a power available to some of the gods, or those on their way to becoming one. There were other beings capable of magic this powerful, but they were wiped out centuries ago by a powerful wish."

Amir's wish that wiped out the higher genies!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It’s hard because each chapter is one step closer to the end of the story. And THAT is going to be a bittersweet day. Thank you for sharing your story with us!

ps… the director is obviously Ratu’s ex….

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m hoping/predicting that Cyrus finally gets some closure with the Arachne

-AT

princecharmingslprincecharmingsl6 months ago

Masterclass story telling! Can't wait for the next chapter. Love it

bhojobhojo6 months ago

Sticky hmmm, opal ? And Mike Radly father of Dragons,

myassisdraginmyassisdragin6 months ago

You have done a very good job writing this story. I have been reading the whole series for a week or so to this point and I now await the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

LobowraithLobowraith6 months ago

Hmmm. Don't know wether to hug you or turn you over my knee and give you a spanking. But I figured you would like both

lackofsleeplackofsleep6 months ago

I came across this story only last week and uptil now have been grateful that i was late to the party as i haven't had to wait for next chapters. You have fashioned a great story that has captured my imagination and left me hanging on the edge of my seat on many occasions. I eagerly await the next instalments, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Cyrus is planning to make the mercs a magical threat so the lions take notice. Dana's girlfriend is a succubus so she is hotter than everyone's girlfriend by definition. Mike is not making an omlette but I imagine he is going to add some of his own hollandaise sauce to make dragon egg been-a-dicked from the onyx one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If Mike mates with Pele, will he finally be able to heat up his own cans of clam chowder with magic???

princecharmingslprincecharmingsl6 months ago

I would love to see a TV series of your story uncut edition

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A secret stash of dragon eggs?! I'm getting Eragon vibes and I mean that as a compliment.

john68utjohn68ut4 months ago

Just like others have mentioned, the only bad part about your stories is when we catch up and have to wait for the next chapter. Sadly I am close that point again.

Chromy2483Chromy24834 months ago

As always you weave an incredible story! Each chapter getting more exciting. What can I say, I love your story telling.

Lenny20Lenny203 months ago
More mythology

I just love the mythological chapters with tons of lore! I've expectet cool stuff, but a legion of dragons waiting to hatch? And who is gonna fertilize that last / dead egg?

Also, something that I just realized this chapter, even if Mike and Cyrus get the Order of his lawn, I don't think the Director will just give up. Maybe we'll have a reuinion with Tasia from D&H? I hope so, because I love it when the spin-offs gradually weave into the main story.

Five stars for sure!

MuffinMan13MuffinMan133 months ago

Lovely, intreaging, exciting and funny as always.

My first thought was of lovely Jenny messing with The Order and SoS. I realy want the house to come together against Elizabeth and show her what for.

The French peril, well thats another battle that I fear won't end shortly. Will Mike end up fertalising the last egg? LOL....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 113 of HFHM is scheduled w/e March 30th Chapter 114 of HFHM scheduled w/e April ...