All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 113'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

HO HO HO BITCH!!! LMAOOO I fucking LOVE it!!! Annabelle, you fucking ROCK girl!!!

5 stars only because that's the max they allow.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDude2 months ago

10 Stars.

I'm crying because I'm afraid Master Cyrus will die, but what a pure loving act of heroism.

What an amazing story. Way too many high points to thumb type with these damn watering eyes...

Love this story so much.

FDD

slimfrenchieslimfrenchie2 months ago

Holy shit, best chapter ever!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Death rocks

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh no!!! I caught up again!

And Mike is about to arrive.

Crap, crap, crap. This is soooo good, and I gotta wait weeks? -- Mr.Ric

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome story great humour especially the one liners

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ok Miss Hawthorne,

You make me smile. You make me wait to feel the next shard of reality you presence from the infinite. I feel grateful and blessed that you do.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

WOW!!!!

Way to go Master Cyrus!

Very VERY well written ma'am.

Thank you so much for another great episode!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"Callisto could go up the stairs without any difficulty, but it was still physically demanding."

Those seem at odds with each other.

Otherwise great chapter, but sometimes in near-perfection do the flaws stand out the most...

katzkinkatzkin2 months ago

Wow! Death with brass knuckles made me laugh and Grace saying Poppa up brought tears of joy!

Midnightsun78Midnightsun782 months ago

Your stories have me captivated. Death has became a favorite character. I laughed out loud as he punched Elizabeth with the jingle bell brass knuckles. Thank you for your talent as a writer. Can't wait for each part of this take.

bear1999bear19992 months ago

Oh My how do you have a story that just gets better and better with each chapter. You're truly an artist using words to create both a world and characters to live in it. Thanks...5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great chapter. Am I the only one dying to know what happened to Jenny? She was taking the wicked witch to Oz, then the witches turned up again without her. Jenny needs a chance to do a serious smackdown. After all, the Horsemen only wanted to end the world, but with the witch, it's personal.

Even in this cast full of great characters, to me, Jenny stands out as something special.

tunisalouatunisalouaabout 2 months ago

I've now read this for the third time, and it is just as thrilling each time. I replay scenes in my head, when I don't have other thoughts there. If Master Cyrus survives, and I hope he does, he will have earned healing from Zel and a non-soul-stealing/damaging blow job from Lily that the members of the Order believe he is already getting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Can only punch the five star once bu6t you deserve five times that many. to keep us entertained this long, must be your therapy. KEEP WRITTING, and we will keep reading.

Roseboom65Roseboom65about 2 months ago

OMG!! I wish you could write faster, because I can't get enough of this amazing story!! Also, I was fully expecting Cyrus to die, but am still holding out hope that he can be saved and will join the family along with a certain werewolf, along with a certain witch...

TomdullyTomdullyabout 2 months ago

looks like mike is late to a gun fight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"Anonymous3 days ago

"Callisto could go up the stairs without any difficulty, but it was still physically demanding."

Those seem at odds with each other."

Callisto, being a centaur with four hooved legs, would normally have difficulty with stairs but with the magic bracelet he transformed to humanoid which removed said difficulty. Running up stairs even as a human can be physically demanding. not at odds :)

great story Ms Annabelle!! insert gif of Fry demanding you take my stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter

jakeyarger223jakeyarger223about 2 months ago

the hogfather bows to you

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayabout 2 months ago

Master Cyrus is on the ropes, BUT WAIT! It's...the Grim Reaper and he's got Santa Claus' Brass Knuckles!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Can't wait for the next chapter! Great story!

Also can't wait for the next books to become available on amazon.

GrmPAGrmPAabout 2 months ago

Oh, Goddess, what a good one! I only comment every 20 chapters or so but this one may have been the best. Master Cyrus indeed, and in deed. Beth was wondrous as well. Thank you Annabelle.

GrmPAGrmPAabout 2 months ago

Loved Grim's Christmas Cheer too.

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutabout 2 months ago

Oh my gods!!!!!! Just the last full paragraph was worth the five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is fire!!!!!!

FallschirmjagerFallschirmjagerabout 1 month ago

Please tell me there will be more adventures…….

ender2k2kender2k2k25 days ago

The writing is outstanding. Your large action scenes are easier to understand than most movies today. And you build a tangible sense of peril. Somehow in the middle of all of it you make me laugh out loud. Every chapter has surprises that I didn’t anticipate and know I couldn’t have imagined. Death’s Santa knuckles are as good as how the Fairy Queen handles the prisoners at Mike’s house.

Thank you so much for sharing your stories with us

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

death on top!!! 💀💀💀

budson1budson119 days ago

OK, yes I’m one of the lucky ones that got to start in the future. I have to say this was one of my favorite Chapters of the whole series. Having the Mike’s kids involved in this chapter has Pulled out my heartstrings a little bit. I can’t wait to What happens next? Thanks for all you do.

Bluesea00Bluesea0016 days ago

Another great chapter. Only that I am starting to feel Grandpa Cyrus will leave us. I absolutely love how you wave the stories insde the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Grace is just awesome.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 117 of HFHM is scheduled w/e June 15th Chapter 118 of HFHM scheduled w/e July 6t...