All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 023'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments
MockingMordecaiMockingMordecaiover 5 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

As always you are a master at writing. I did see a few grammar errors and what not. But you did a superb job. Please dont ever stop. This is like my favorite story ever.

jaythelazyreaderjaythelazyreaderover 5 years ago
Damn

Geeeeeez this chapter was just so damn good.

lunchbox90lunchbox90over 5 years ago
Did. Not. Disappoint.

This was a very good chapter. Ratu is already among my favorites of the ladies. I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hot snake girl sex. Me like a lot 😍😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep writing.

I thought that I knew a lot of the world's myths, but you keep surprising me with new ones or details of ones I knew little about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Are you going to keep writing this wonderfully, on and on forever?

Annabelle you continue to amazing and impress me. Once again, I thank you for another thrilling chapter of Mike and his many lady monsters. I've lately been reading other interesting Literotica stories, and I am finding so many of your fellow writers can not spell worth a darn. You are a joy to read, with almost no mistakes; good writing and good editing as well, thank you so much! More please.

benmac87benmac87over 5 years ago
Yet another great chapter

Annabelle,

I love your writing and really like the new girl too. I cannot wait for more, really hoping that Dana gets some good luck thrown her way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another great story!

Thank you and keep up the great work! Haven’t looked forward to a story with magic and witchcraft this much since the Harry Potter series.

Another enjoyable chapter, and FOUR pages this time. I may have to reread some parts since I think I got some parts mixed up and forgot a few details from the previous chapter about Ratu’s appearance. I had a little difficulty keeping up with the school part of the story, but they have been partially due to the fact I couldn’t read the whole chapter at once today. I really wanted to read it though!

If there are any artists willing to volunteer, you should try to get someone to do some basic illustrations of the main characters and the house. It would be nice to see how you envision the characters when creation their stories.

dtd0129dtd0129over 5 years ago
Excellent

This was an excellent chapter. Can’t wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuckin shook

I did not expect that to be spooky BUT IT WAS.

I loved the chase scene, you mix horror, and romance so well together, and I'm defenetely not complaining about sexy snek girl

Zenai69Zenai69over 5 years ago
Great Job

Another awesome job. Can’t wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love it

and i love the sexy snake girl!

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 5 years ago
Love it, just love it!

This has grown to be one of my all time favorite stories so far. I love the way you mix story with more intimate sections, and they always feel natural (as natural as fantasy sex can :P ).

Keep up the fantastic work, i look forward to seeing new chapters popping up. :D

Many thanks,

Kaleb ^^

MachariusMachariusover 5 years ago
Wow!

Just Wow!

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 !

I love especially the reference to 'The Labyrinth'!

falizurefalizureover 5 years ago
Keep them coming

this was exactly what i needed to fill my night, thank you, i will always happily read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

That was totally AWESOME!!! I look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Baba Yaga!!!!!

Thanks for bringing my childhood nightmare back to life! Baba Yaga is alive and kicking, who knew. Thank you for the wonderful chapter!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

Another amazing chapter as always! Love this story so much it is by far my favourite on literotica, I can’t wait to meet some more new characters I hope you introduce a male so mike can explore a bit ;) or maybe even a futa!!

JohnCKJohnCKover 5 years ago
Lucky

I almost missed this, thank the spirits i decided to browse literotica today. I would not have been happy if your story had passed me by, it's a highlight of my day..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Snake Girl

There's a story on here about another snake girl named Medusa's Fate sorry can't remember name of member's user name. Bits of it will make you chuckle.

Em.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
Thank you

Enjoyed. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

welldun4u2welldun4u2over 5 years ago
We need more of you

Such a great tale, how do we get you writing full time? The wait between chapters is killing me. Keep going.

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesover 5 years ago
You are truly a gifted writer

This was one of your best chapters yet. It was a lot of fun. Your story telling is simply amazing. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love it!

I've been following since the first post and have been through a big rough patch lately and I realized how much I love your writing. It's been incredibly hard lately but your amazing writing is one of the things that I have that I look forward to. Thank you for bringing this amazing story to life.

cylon7cylon7over 5 years ago
Great chapter

Another great chapter can’t wait for the next one. Can’t hep but relate to mike radley it’s hard when you feel as though you don’t fit in or feeling like an outsider. Thank you Annabelle. Lovely story

GHreaderGHreaderover 5 years ago
So much fun to read

Thank you again for this fun story. Many authors back themselves into corners with their plots. You just keep adding threads and opportunities for branches to the core story. Every branch has been fun to explore.

Keep the adventures coming but please do not burn out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
damnit....

Ok I am still addicted to your story. Very well written and thought out. so.... when is the next one

joshmosejoshmoseover 5 years ago
fun

Very fun. And good job on the research, it really helped the story "feel real".

kdeville87kdeville87over 5 years ago
great

great I love this story keep it up and the snake is great

MaesackMaesackover 5 years ago
Naga

Ahhh, finally a Naga. Thank you for this one. By far my favorite so far. I hope you can continue with other reptilian as well. Even with her again a couple times.

Great story so far. I'm definitely going to buy the book once it's done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

As always I greatly enjoyed this and can't wait to see how everything unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Wow. Great story. I come back here every week hoping you've updated. When is the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

As always 10 stars.. keep adding characters to the house. Or is it let the house add more to the story

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarover 5 years ago
Damn!

Gave me chills (pun i intended). Reading your preface, I also remembered that I've been following this series for a year now after finding the first one in my recommendations. I've never commented only because I never usually do. But believe me, it's like a ritual to me. Every month check in on maniastream for the latest chapter of Attack on Titan and One Punch Man them remember to check back ablondegoddess, emmeline, kousakacomplex and your page for the updates. Unlike some, you don't disappoint. So thank you. And stay safe.

BTW I loved reading about Baba Yaga from Eastern European folklore. And hope might incorporate se Hindu mythology next. For being the only surviving ancient polytheistic religion, I'm sad that its mythology is not very popular. Anyway, ciao.

darkdance69darkdance69over 5 years ago
Another 5 ⭐'s

Still here enjoying your yarns. Doesn't seem possible it's been a year, still enoying the heck out of your work

EterriswolfEterriswolfover 5 years ago
More Ratu please!

Loving the story, absolutely loving Ratu, would love more from her, loving the femdomesk feel and would love some body/booty worship with her

MikeantleerMikeantleerover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Just brilliant. You've got a great imagination and are obviously doing a lot of research into myths and such like. Very well done. Your completed story could make a Hollywood blockbuster.

jack_Rjack_Rover 5 years ago
keep.it.coming

fucking amazing as usual.

-sigh-

you have a talent! <3

c50chrisc50chrisover 5 years ago
YAY FOR TINK

Tink might just be my favorite "monster."

I so look forward to each new installment, although patience is not necessarily my forte.

Keep up the not just good but great work!

RebelAgainstLifeRebelAgainstLifeover 5 years ago
Amazing job as usual!

I'm so glad that this series is still going on. It's just incredible!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Great, as usual from you... For me, Lily is my favorite monster... Missing her already!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
A myth is good for the soul

Keep it coming Annabelle there is nothing like a fantasy as an antidote to this cruel, shitty world we inhabit.

Fill it with love and mix it with glee,

then bake in the oven for baby and me.

A fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome, ready for more!!!!

I’m on edge for the next chapter

C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstriderover 5 years ago
Well done!

I stumbled upon your story series while browsing and I have to say, I'm glad that I found this one! A well written and enthralling story, with rich and fully fleshed out characters to go along with! Not to mention all the hot and steamy sex with the monster girls! I am glad that you included a monster guy or two, which helps keep things fresh and shaken up! 5 stars! As a fellow author here, I sure hope that you keep on keeping on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love the labyrinth reference, and the series in general

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
keep those chapters coming...

I loved the middleschool troubles it felt so real and connected. Good job on the research. I wait so patiently for my monthly read of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fan

I’m well and truly hooked.

Thanks for your stories they rocked my world.

I’ve not been this into anything for quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

An on the edge of your chair chapter again. Can't wait for the next chapter to see how they get out of this affair. Love the reads

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NEED MORE!!!!

I Need More.

MstChiefMstChiefover 5 years ago
I want more...

Can't wait until you write another chapter.

MrWizard53MrWizard53over 5 years ago

It makes my day to check and find a new chapter! Can't wait to see what happens with Dana!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Your stories never let me down ..please keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More than sex, fantasy

your stories are great, sex being only part o the magic. Don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was one of the best chapters yet

Love the story so far can’t wait for the next one,

Mega_LorandtoMega_Lorandtoover 5 years ago
Flying winged lizards

*raises fists in air and chants*

DRAGONS! DRAGONS! DRAGONS! (Repeat)

WhatthehellmanWhatthehellmanover 5 years ago
Amazing

I love this story a lot. You have done a great job of it. Keep up the great work! Nagas are perhaps my favorite mythical creatures. My three suggestions for other girls to add would be a Satyr, Kobold and a Dragon.

A_StoneA_Stoneover 5 years ago
Girl!

I have been following this story since chapter 4 and you keep getting better and better! I love the sex and creatures! So glad you brought back Tink too. Keep going and when you publish a book I want a signed copy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yay!

You’re such a good author! Keep it up! Write faster!

Why is it only the blue fairy? Give the other 2 some Mike juice. In fact, give all 3 at the same time. I’ve always fancied the thought of fairies hiding in clothing. Coming out at the right time to strike evil, unexpected. Except this could be sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More creatures?

Definitely need a cute slime girl, or maybe a hellhound girl! This is absolutely amazing by the way. I’ve been reading this story for a few days and I can’t wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Read

Great read as always, keeps getting better and better.

thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My favorite story

I just want to thank you for the best story ive read here. I absolutly love it. I dont want it to ever end.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
Re-read

Just catching up on the story to remind me where we are and to determine whether a naga is a snake with tits or a woman with a tail. I'll take either, Good ole Wikipedia.

phillipmichael2phillipmichael2over 5 years ago
great fun

your stories are a great read and a fun time love the sex and the different monsters just love this series thanks hope you keep it interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Hoppest of Socks

Love how you handled Ratu, glad you weren't shy about using a Naga's reptilian side. I think you handled this chapter very well!

tenetiennetenetienneover 5 years ago
Wonderfully engrossing!

So, I've read this far without leaving you a comment. It's about time I do. Thank you for creating such a wonderfully engrossing and entertaining story. I've always been an avid reader with science fiction and fantasy being the top genres for me.

Mystery, suspense, good writing skills, they all combine together to keep the author's audience an active participant and I am thoroughly enjoying being a participant in the weave you are creating for us here.

Write as long as you feel the story needs to be and I will follow to the end, wherever and whenever that may be.

Thank you

StormyRisingStormyRisingover 5 years ago

I love the way Jenny talks.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
I really got to get me a Tink

I'm sure there must be a saying about going Green.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 5 years ago

Usually when reading a harem style of story, I find myself being attached to one or two of the girls, but I love all the horny girls of the house so much. From Naia to stretchy little Blue to Tink and the rest that I’m too lazy to type the names of, I love them all for their differences, even Beth and the tragic Dana. Great writing and thanks for all the prep work needed to bring a naga into the fold, Ratu is a great addition.

DynomaxDynomaxalmost 5 years ago
Best story

I can't stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I have been a visitor of Lit for more than a decade! But thiisssss!!!! *wink* *wink*

As the title claims i've been a big fan of Lit. Its been a special place i keep coming to when i feel comfortable. But Never have i Ever left a comment here on Lit. WriterAnnabelle! I love your writing soo very much!! I love each and every member of the HFHM! (Not excluding the ones i have yet to meet!) The way your words unfold the images in my brain is especially special to me (maybe i have a soft spot for your beautiful creatures). This chapter had me sweating under my blanket as i was reading!! (And i didnt even realize until i felt the relaxation of Mike and Ratu [which was steaming Hot by the way] ) XD. Oh this is so great. Im so very glad everyone else loves it as much as me so i dont have to wait to read the next chapter!!! Hehe selfish me. I cant wait to read more of your writing!!!!

P.S. how do you pronounce Naia? Nai-ya or na-ii-ya or nay-ii-a or nay-ya? Hahaha all are so sexy to me. I just wish i could hear her voice.

Best wishes, xoxo

Jskk

Graybear01Graybear01almost 5 years ago
Myths

I have been interested in mythology for a long time. I just love these stories. The story line, and descriptions of characters and places keep getting better as I read each new entry. Really draws you in and keeps me coming back. And then there is the sex! Very hot.

MattcpaMattcpaover 4 years ago
Just wonderful

I started reading this saga after buying "Radley's Home for Horny Monsters" on Amazon, and then discovering that I could continue with part 13 over here on Literotica. This was the best chapter yet! I just loved it! I know you keep writing at least as far as part 45 (as of now) so I've got a ways to go yet. I hope you keep going. What a wonderful tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hummmmm

Annabelle, if you could hold the snake, I'll fuck it and let ya know what its feel like

amyMacamyMacover 4 years ago
Continue to adore this story. Damn you! ;-)

Annabelle my dear,

I absolutely love this story. How many cultures are you going to use mythologies from? At first, due to some gaelic words I believed you were focusing on Irish, but just in the last few chapters you have added, Norse, Indian or Indonesian, and Russian.

You are a magnificent writer, clearly well read, and you do some research. All things that also impress me, as they seem so rare in most erotica. Please don't neglect Kokopelli and the other Trickster Gods. I'm imagining some sort of game or contest between that class of Gods, that could be hysterical.

Now the, damn you, I have been so caught up in your work, that I have neglected my own. I try to write a 10,000 word chapter a month, I'm behind this month. But I'm almost 20 chapters ahead anyway.

As a very bi, actually tri woman, I was very pleased to see you point out that scissoring isn't the best way for two women to be intimate.

Sorry for the length of my comments, I've been told I'm verbose.

kisses amyMac, a writer elsewhere

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
I like it

Loved the Ratu scene. I like that Mike is growing and becoming more actively helpful than just dumb, stupid luck helpful! I also like how Ratu and Mike come together, the bonding, overcoming death together.

JustPervyStuffJustPervyStuffover 4 years ago
Baba Yaga

First off, the starting bit in Baba Yagas' soul middle school place was actually kind of scary. Not that it's a bad thing. I think it would have been funny if Mike some how got Baba Yagas' peg leg off her and she had to crawl around. Though it would ruin the story so, I'm okay with out it.

Secondly, every time I read Baba Yaga my mind goes to the Russian guy from Antman and the Wasp freaking out over her.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Baba Yaga

Ok this creature is the only one in 40 years of various fantasy games that actually scared me to go against. And referencing the movie Labyrinth with David Bowie was priceless, very good, very good. Thank you for continuing to let us share your world with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I'm a little disappointed that Mike didn't screw Baba Yaga...

Just kidding, I love your story! I'll write a bigger comment when I'll have read the last published chapter. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love guilt free poly play

Love magical characters and your incredible descriptions of sexy play with reference to losing Puritan attitude toward polyamory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Thank you for not letting Mike shag Baba. That would have been a bit much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Impressed

I just want to say I have read every one in the home for horny Monsters series. I must say I have been on the edge of my seat. Very captivating story. Hope you continue. Certainly had had my mind and hand racing in unison on the regular. CreYfm

AllySenpaiAllySenpaiover 3 years ago
LOVE!

I have so much love for your story! It's by far the best erotica I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Absolutely my favorite chapter thus far. I was expecting his most terrifying place and time for Baba Yaga to use against him to be his home with Baba Yaga taking the form of his mother, but was pleasantly surprised at how you worked the school into it instead. Very very nice keep up the great work, we all love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ratu, Oh Demi-god yesssss

I didn’t know what was missing from my fantasies until Ratu got into it, or rather Mike got into Ratu. Straight to my favorites!

Capecrusader7Capecrusader7about 3 years ago

This has been my absolute favorite chapter! Ratu might even replace Cecilia as sexiest girl in my eyes! I will be getting off many times to the thought of her! Wonderful writing here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lamia are another breed of Snake woman.

This would make a great (and naughty) full length book. :)

Brownsugar23Brownsugar23about 3 years ago

This story is absolutely amazing. I’ve been hooked since chapter 1. I’m so eager to get to the next chapter. Your writing skills are impeccable. The way you bring these characters into life is amazing. Loving the new snake girl. Please keep it up. I’ll keep reading it. You should definitely publish this. I’ll buy the book in a heart beat. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wish that I’d given you 4 -star ratings heretofore, in order that this installment’s 5 stars would mean more.

If you were to reduce the sex by 80% (I know— blasphemy!), your book would be easily picked up by a publisher, and we’d have to pay you to read it!

iluvtits77iluvtits77almost 3 years ago

Holy fuckballs Ratu is SEXY!!! New fav!

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

Yes Ratu is definitely my favorite...5 stars

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Definitely a new version of, “how to win friends and influence monster’s and demons”. Well done! Finn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, I didn't think a guy having sex with a snake girl would be this enticing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot scene with the naga and I love the joke about knowing each other since they were kids

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter was everything! I love how creative you are with references and action. I can see everything in vivid detail and the plot just keeps getting better and better. Tis is the best story of any genre I've read in a very long time! Can't put it down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story, love it!

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

omg!

words fail me.

its beyond brilliant and very captivating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you again for your hard work! I can't exactly confirm how accurate your research was, but I appreciate that you went to the trouble of making the characters/setting more tied to real world mythology. Really ties that whole semi-fantasy feeling (not too sure what it's called) into the story.

HiddenmiscHiddenmiscabout 2 years ago

Honestly this story has been better than most fiction I have read in quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just found your worked and been reading it non stop, I really love your story telling and characters ! I also love the research that went through this !

This chapter is probably my favorite so far, I like snake girls, can't wait to read more about this Naga. Cecilia's gift will probably be really useful, I'm impressed by the way this story turned out ! Can't wait to read what comes next, have a wonderful day !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this has been the best story ive read in a long time , cant wait to continue reading it . very well done

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10547 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...