All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 029'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
1952M1952Mover 5 years ago
As always

Fantastic job . Bravo.

benmac87benmac87over 5 years ago
Glad to see you back for the new year

Annabelle,

This was one of the best chapters so far, great sex scene and interesting plot development. The pairing of Beth and Naia was one of the most erotic pairings you have done.

I hope you enjoyed the holidays and that we will continue to get to enjoy your writing in the next year.

Ben

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
congratulations

Love the story and I reckon it's good enough to work without the sex but equally great with it. You have a great imagination and as much as I want it to end so I can understand the story I also don't want it to end. Btw happy new year and I hope this year is better than the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo

Once again you have produced a chapter that where just awesome, your mix of sexy and humor is great to behold.

JohncK

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Again, so very well done!

Dear Annabelle: again, my profuse thanks for yet another wonderful chapter. Superlatively written and almost addictively engaging. Your imaginantion at times surpasses what I've read in published novels at the book store. Of course imagination isn't enough, but when you couple that with solid writing skills and a great story telling ability as you have, you have an unbeatable combination. The characters leap off the screen to my mind making them so believable and real. Can't wait for the next instalment! With admiration and respect...J

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Excellent

Annabelle, you've written another excellent chapter. I eagerly await future chapters...I just wish I was Mike:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy cow.

I can just imagine the tricked out freaky killer furniture that the rats made. Reminds me of some of the freaky horror films I've seen. Now I'm curious as to what that book and coins are about that they found. I'm all excited to read the next chapter. So keep up the great work.

ipreferoralipreferoralover 5 years ago
Great characters!

I'm enjoying the characters. Tink is a favourite. So is Naia. You're making them easy to identify with physical clues, like Tink's green buttocks, Abella's stony skin, etc. This is great stuff!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Thank you for another great chapter

I look forward to the next one. Happy New Year.

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesover 5 years ago
Mike needs a little more help

Mike needs some more help. Probably a teacher of some kind. Like a dragon? To teach and guide him better than just stumbling along with the constant reek of getting killed or one of his girls getting hurt. Other than my randomness I truly enjoy reading your work. Keep doing what you do and I will continue to love reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read !

Thank you for your exceptional effort ! I really enjoy and look forward to each new chapter. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love your story

I cant say this enough but I love your story especially when they search the house.I love how much bigger it is on the inside plus the possibility it connecting to other places universes and dimensions way cool and epic.The only thing is please end the rat king soon he is annoying lol.Other than that this is a amazing story that I look forward to reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
O my!!

Yep, another GREAT chapter ! As for the comment about Mike needing more help.

It was layed out at the start that the house is a mystery wrapped in an enigma. Mike's aunt didn't know all of the the house, and the water nyphe (sorry I'm a shitty speller) said that he and the others could only remember rooms or areas after Mike finds them.

I personally find the plot twist nice, it keeps your interest while moving the story forward.

Keep it up man. You got me hooked !

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 5 years ago
Wonderful as always.

Once again a wonderful story. I wonder if Mike will find another monster to add to his harem/menagerie.

joshmosejoshmoseover 5 years ago
yes!

I look forward to each new chapter. Please continue.

TanhorsTanhorsover 5 years ago
Splendid

I was checking to see if anything new had gone on, new comments on my stores, or some such, and found a most splendid surprise, a new Home for Horny Monsters. I stopped what I was doing called the wife in and we started reading, and it was so worth it. Thank you so much for giving us another chapter, looking foreword to the next.

Thees always make the day so much better,

Tanhors and family.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
Wonderful

As always. Always a delight.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting read

I don't typically go for nonhuman stories, but your series has caught my attention. I have read all of them over the past couple of weeks and have found them enjoyable.

13rabbit13rabbitover 5 years ago
Great

You have me hooked. Great writing can't wait for more.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
Forced to keep learning about his monster mansion

Rats in the walls and a pissed off doll that is missing and possibly needing help makes Mike and his lovelies explore and discover many things quicker in response. Beth is more than I first thought, and she my well help Mike organize the girls into even better and more effective support for the mansions caretaker. I love your reveals as we go through each chapter, it's exciting and fun. You are starting the new year out great! TTFN

kdeville87kdeville87over 5 years ago
good job

good job I love the stories but it would be cool if he got the rat king to move in were the bad guys live and given them problems. but you also told about some other places that are part of the house also are you going to give more info on those?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Society's norms?

Lol, since when does Nymphs say in to Beth that society's disapproval of homosexuality is blocking her from further experimentation ,possibly being gay make sense? In reverse, why didn't Nymph suggest that Danas lesbianism wasn't all in her head too,and convince her to fuck Mike?

Both had to be gotten off by having a sexual encounter relative to there attraction with the nymph, Dana with her as a female , Beth with her being penetrated by water cocks multiple places and times! Sexual attraction is a instinctive thing kids know this from an early age,gay or straight.Even Mike through his abuse still was attracted to females instinctively, it was his psyche that was stopping him from enjoying it.

As for males having sex, stopping and starting with the dick, maybe with some young males, certainly not with all.Lesbians I've spoken too act that agressive way towards sex and relationships, my sisters Bi and told me as much after a few messy breakups.Often they can be worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dunno bout y'all

I'm find a werebitch in heat and mate with her

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Suspicious

I'm starting to think this furniture may have been put together by Emily to keep the rats at bay

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
House grows..

My guess is the house expands as guests in the house are awakened or added.

I guess I'll find out.

I also wonder if the rats we're enslaved by Emily to help her bypass requirements and explore.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice new concept introduction

Nice introduction to multidimensional travel, or folding space. I liked the way you handled it, short and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Magical Naia...

Can turn straight woman into lesbians, but not lesbians into straight women. Why? A limitation on her magical fucking skills, or does she just enjoy cucking Mike?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
reply to Magical Naia...

The Nymph didn't turn any straight lady into a lesbian. Beth was curious about women but had never acted on it(besides a couple kisses with the goth girl). but even if she didn't have those feelings, it would make her Bi-sexual. the only way for her to be a lesbian is if she gives up men.

fuzzb0xfuzzb0xabout 3 years ago

omg that naia x beth scene was AMAZING!!!

naia did not hold back AT ALL! she was completely overwhelming beth in every possible way.

naia is POWERFUL

i love how the scene started out with naia's little bubbles popping one by one, each one almost short circuiting beth. but deep into the scene? beth is BREATHING IN hundreds of naia's bubbles as her only source of air!

*chefskiss*

my girlfriend and i enjoyed this chapter very VERY much. thank you! you're brilliant, annabelle.

Sak77Sak77almost 3 years ago
Hmm

Wouldn't it be hysterical if the rats had stolen Jenny? Mike and Tink et al burst into the throne room to find the rat king and Queen Jenny?! LOL

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

Great story, I now think that Naia is my favorite...I hope nothing happens to her...5 stars

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Oliver is a serious pain the “ass-soul”! Is assisting Oliver in his release from his prison, a strategy to help Beth and make another powerful friend? Finn

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidover 2 years ago

You do seem to do your hottest work with Beth. I wonder if she and Mike are ever going to fuck? Only one way to find out.

RFxorcistRFxorcistover 2 years ago

I'm thinking the commenter below me got his heartbroken when he fell in love with a lesbian. He obviously is addicted to your story but comments negatively on every chapter with a same sex scene. Keep it up Annabelle, this is the second time I've been through this, but decided to reread the whole thing because I haven't checked out the last few chapters and forgot what was going on.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Who needs a lesbian zombie and a plain slut when you've got many super horney supernatural women!!!

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

mmmmmm

how i wish to have a Naia in my bath tub!

fabulous chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nia attitude!!!!

This is the second time cucking Mike, I don't mind Beth have sex with anybody but Nia is one Mike's wives (harem) or whatever, the scene is hot, but Mia attitudes somehow cheating on Mike, she should told Mike that she will have sex with others like him and if he agree then fine, but that doesn't happen , the sex with Dana is justified but with Beth is pointless, and honestly makes me upset with her, why she's doing this to Mike??!! , and BTW Beth is just slut would fuck anyone but Mike because he hasn't the monster huge dick, it is fine but her encounter with Mia without his approval that means she doesn't respect him, even if Mia invited her, I am so sorry Annabelle but this one isn't your best, I understand you put Beth sex scenes to makes us not bored with only Mike scenes, however I guess even the scene is hot and creative it is out of storyline and pointless, and also you aleardy made Dana/Lily story, no need to put lesbianism here, BTW I missed Lily, hoped that she is been Mike roommates instead of Beth, and Beth/Dana have their lesbian love story/drama together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL, RFx, I think your read of the Anon person’s comment below yours is 100% correct! The same thoughts occurred to me a few chapters back.

I’m thinking it was probably a classmate from grade school, that Anon had been carrying a candle for for years. Then in high school, Anon worked up the nerve to ask this girl to a dance/prom. She said no, and let Anon know she considered them like a brother/friend.

Then the former flame was asked to that dance by another girl, and she said yes.🙂

Because of this, Anon has been stuck in that lesbian hating space ever since!😄 And now all Anon can do is rant at a talented author with a fantastic story. One in which she has the nerve to have same sex couples!😉🤷‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get rid of beth too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Big old skanky Beth and the grand canyon between her legs need to go. Gonna start skipping her scenes. It was semi-hot when she wasn't in Mike's face. Hoping this doesn't ruin the rest of the book.

ForgottenOne005ForgottenOne005about 2 years ago

Been binge reading this story a couple chapters each day greatly enjoying it

Im definitely addicted to the story more than the sex scenes but i do enjoy them none the less

Also kinda scary how fast everything is happening to Mike like everything so far has been within 2 weeks i think which is crazy and im surprised his body is able to keep up with it all

DruggoDruggoalmost 2 years ago

Animated furniture with knives.

Straight outta nightmare on elm St level horror

Bravo

Tink smash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't be the only one that gets jealous when Naia is with someone other than Mike right? No? Just me?

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

I love the mayhem of book 3, the early twists are absolute chaos.

PapaTizzelPapaTizzelover 1 year ago

Lol best line ever "think know where knives went" just perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Astonishing creativity !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope they don't add Beth to the mix. That scene with Naia was just -_-

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

It's time to blow up the furniture! Great chapter.

FallschirmjagerFallschirmjagerabout 1 year ago

I’m relatively new to Literotica, and delighted to have come upon your work! Great imagination, wonderful plot and intricate storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't know how I feel about Naia and Beth. On one hand, hot. On the other hand, it kinda seems...cheaty? It was one thing with Dana. That was a matter of survival and Mike was present and aware of it. It's a whole nother thing when Mike is gone and they're doing it behind his back without him being aware.

I get that might be hypocritical considering Mike is going around sleeping with every female appearing monster but Naia seems aware of when he does that and actively encourages it.

fishkoppfishkopp10 months ago

So many rooms...

So that would be so much more material for new books, or new spin off stories, e.g. Tink going exploring with a rat platoon... :-)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really good story and plot with spice added. Keep up the great work.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

Hmmmmmm. Malevolent, animated furniture with fixation on using edged weapons. Methinks King Rat has a demonic ally....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lotta people in here seem awfully pissy when a woman is the star of the show for a bit…big shocker.

“Mike can fuck whoever, he’s great — but when Beth does it she’s terrible etc”

I’m not shocked some folks still think like that but yeesh. I loved the scene between Naia and Beth — it was well done! You keep doing you — can’t wait to catch up to what you’re writing more recently!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was an interesting thing to read. Beth and Nalia was a good scene. I would like to know where Mike's team is and the enchanted furniture.

Like_a_bookLike_a_bookabout 2 months ago

Literotica aside. Your sense of world building is insane

bigone1947bigone1947about 2 months ago

Another great chapter, keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I actually like the thought of Beth and Oliver together. I'm thinking Beth could fall in love with Oliver. There's so much openness in this story it would be nice if two people could just fall in love and be together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10528 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...