Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 049

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quetzalli!" he cried out, racked with guilt. The dragon had gotten caught up in this mess solely for being a good Samaritan, and he turned his gaze back on the queen. "I'm coming for you, too," he warned her.

"I look forward to it," she replied, her voice carrying to him over the wind. Through the maelstrom of magic, he could see golden lines forming in the air above her, lines that flew behind him and stacked themselves into an intricately built gate.

"Now get the fuck out of my queendom," she said, and a powerful wind pushed the three of them across the stone floor. The gate opened, and he caught a brief glimpse of his house just as his grip slipped off of Beth's shoulders. Lifted free of the ground, he saw Beth and Quetzalli tumbling across the ground after him. Unable to control his flight, the edge of the gate clipped his head on his way through it, and everything went black.

🏠🏠🏠

BAM! Starting 2020 with an enchanted dragon-girl, an angry faerie queen, and a quest to traverse the Underworld to save our beloved banshee. Gonna be a fun year, and I'm so excited to write it for you!

For those of you following me closely, I am in the middle of a small break from writing (I haven't even started Ch. 50 yet) to get caught up on some important Real World things, but once I get sorted, I will be back to my usual story production. You can follow my bio for notifications when I post, or just click on it-I always update it the day I submit a story on here (there's always a few day delay, so don't panic).

To the Lit community, thanks for being who you are, and I can't wait to do my best for you this year. Take care of yourselves and each other!