All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 053'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing read, as always

I had stumbled upon this lovely story when it was only at around 30 or so chapters and fell in love. I honestly think I’ve looked at the website everyday hoping for a new chapter to pop up. I just wanted to thank you, writerannabelle, for giving me something to look forward to, even if it is porn! I definitely don’t have a lot of things that keep me going, but this is definitely one of them. Thank you for being an amazing author. Keep writing them, and I’ll keep reading them! Keep up the good work!

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 4 years ago

Bravo.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding

Fantastic, this series is one of my favorites. Great job and I look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
always lovely!

Hope you and yours are well and stay that way! Ah the challenges we all face recently is tough. I for one never thought I would have to homeschool my kids. Like always your stories are a welcome break to a grey existence. Thank you and I look forward to next time!

jonnydoughjonnydoughabout 4 years ago

Always a 5*. My heart is beating fast awaiting Cecilia's return. #FreeCecilia

FZYONEFZYONEabout 4 years ago

A wonderful chapter again dear Author. You keep us begging for more.

christi11christi11almost 4 years ago
Another goos chapter

Thank you! I like Tink a lot, and hope maybe we'll get to see more of her and Mike together soon, perhaps even intimately. Gawd, how long has it been for those two anyway???

Thanks again for sharing your time and thoughts with us all. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All about family

I'm loving how Kisa's story is developing. Yuki is the natural one for her to bond with because of their similar histories with Emily and I love how Tink was nice to her despite the fight because she sees something of herself in Kisa's situation.

Never thought of it before but Beth would make a perfect caretaker if anything happens to Mike! (nothing is going to happen to him... right?) She knows everyone, she's bffs with Jenny, she's had sex with Naia, she's negotiated with centaurs.

#endCecilia'slockdown because she needs to be back home with her family and I don't just mean her dead sexy brother ;)

P.S. Annabelle--When stressed at home during quarantine: give your family hugs :)

marx810marx810almost 4 years ago
Solid Chapter

I have been very curious about Kida and she has just sort of...been around after she was introduced. I'm glad we got to know a bit more about her and got some glimpses into her past. You set up a lot of other story seeds here too with the key, the fact that Cecilia can see through her brother and contact Mike in his dreams. Hoping that'll help with whatever the queen is planning. I guess time will tell. I adore Mike's preparations though. I'm loving that shit has hit the fan enough times that he's really thinking through his actions and I fully agree with his choices. Very curious how Dana will take that news. Glad you're staying safe and I look forward to seeing where you go from here.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allalmost 4 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you for the intricacies you weave throughout your stories, also thanks for the erotic nature, I read the chapter so fast when you publish, leaves me needing and wanting more, and more. Five stars as per usual. Again thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It keeps getting more intriguing.

Another rating of 5 like all the other chapters.

Your description of how everyone gets along and work together and have their own personal quirks because of having their memories wiped away is amazing to me.

Please keep going

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 4 years ago
great

Keep it going I look forward to the next chapter I am so antsy I need this .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
idea

The phones/tablets/laptops - they're vulnerable to physical damage and electricity, but are they able to be possessed? Mike considers getting a phone plan for everyone. Ghost in the machine perhaps?

+1 for the Nokia-would-survive-hell reference !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don't be a Debbie downer

I'm actually shocked at how fast you get chapters out. You've written more this year than I have in a lifetime. Lovely as ever

#freeCecilia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hooray new chapter.

It was a nice piece of work. 5 ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loving it !!!!

Brilliant as always.Waiting for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Wild Ride

As always another great chapter! However I can't say that I'm not disappointed that the final arc is coming and with that the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
End of Series

First of all, thank you for keeping us entertained with your wonderful stories. I do love them.

You mentioned that you were wrapping up this series. I'm okay with that. Would you take your time and maybe finish it after 500 or more chapters?

Thanks

GR

AvidReader47AvidReader47almost 4 years ago
Take your time

developing the last arc of the story...not in days, but in chapters. It has definitely been a great ride so far!

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaalmost 4 years ago
Kisa

More heavy stuff to deal with. Missing memories, Emily stealing her humanity, poor ol' kitty. Also a little delusional if she truly thought she could take Tink.

ChikinmommyChikinmommyalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

I have read your stories and have loved every minute of them. You have a wonderful gift. I absolutely cannot wait to read the rest of this story and to see what you come up with next.

sowerofashsowerofashalmost 4 years ago

Not much action but I still automaticall 5 Star everything you put out =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderfull

Another Fantastic Chapter. Great characters. I originally came for the Nymph and the Sucubus but I stayed for the story quality. This is really good.

Lenny20Lenny20almost 4 years ago
Great, with or without sex

Another great chapter, albeit without any sex scnes. Still, the quality is just sooo good. Especially liked the scene where Tink reveled she formerly didn't fit and how she learned to repair to get others to like her ... brought tears to my eyes!

Thanks for the great story, again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very lovely

The total of 53 chapter was very fun. But if it's not a problem could you please write fast. Getting bored of reading a chapters after 1 months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
GREAT WORK!

I started reading HFHM during some down time between mission, the next thing I know it's 0430, 4am, and I have read all 53 chapters so far released. This is a great story with excellent characters. I eagerly await the continuation of this tale and whatever happens next. Please continue. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mike and Beth please

I have only one request for the story and it probably be fulfilled anyways I just want to see Beth and Mike actually fuck before the story concludes there's so much sexual tension between the two of them I actually want to see Mike fuck her without her being possessed in of her own free will that would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for keeping this series going, it's fantastic and I'm really enjoying it. I'm kinda afraid of what is going to happen to the house once the rescue is complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great chapter !

Hi Anabelle and everyone !

That was another great chapter, I love everything you write. I particularly liked to get to know Kisa a bit more, and understand her story (and how much of a bitch Emily had become...)

I have a point to make though. I know it's nitpicking, and perhaps not relevant, but I work as a paralegal in France and the will thing would not work, at least in the mundane French world. A lawyer can't draft a will of which he or she is the beneficiary, that's a conflict of interest. The draft that Mike wrote on a blank sheet has more legal value than whatever legalese Beth might register, because she legally can't be both lawyer and beneficiary of the will (though her draft, registered by another lawyer, would work just fine). Actually, the draft is a perfectly valid olograph will if it's dated, signed and clear in intent...

I don't know wether this applies to Common Law (I strongly suspect it does) and Magical Law is entirely up to you, but it's an opportunity to get Mike and Beth out of the house, storywise. Or to get Beth chasing for the draft if anything happens to Mike or if the underworld registers him as dead when he crosses the threshold...

Don't worry too much though, it's your story, and it runs as you like. You're a great writer and my ramblings are not to be taken too seriously.

Best Wishes and quarantine-approved hugs !

Professor Anon

Geromino91Geromino91almost 4 years ago
The Suspense is making me antsy...

I can’t wait for the continuation of your little monster universe, as well as this spin off you announced last chapter. All of your stories have intrigued me greatly. Loved imagining all the events in my mind like a long movie, sometime with flashbacks.

I found about you searching up Arachne in a general search and saw in new stories ch.7 the last of her kind. Loved that story/series. But mostly didn’t think of much else of your stories until a week ago I reread that series from start to finish for the 7th time and decided to read the first chapter of this and got hooked bad.

Except for sleeping, eating, normal assessities, plus 5 movies alien ghost in the shell etc. I’ve bing read all through it all and loved every minute of it except for Oliver, good riddance, loved the tie in with him and the mostly destruction of the Order members.

I want to get this idea off my chest and hopefully it might spark a spin off or add a chapter of a book. There will be questions in this and go back and forth a bit. Bear with me here and Here it goes.

Since big foot did not have permission to enter the Oregon sanctuary until he met Emily and got her permission it could not have been till at the latest 73’ when the Arachne story started. But I get the feeling that Bigfoot has been there for more than a few years. Plus you said that Emily drove up to meet big foot in a impala. The first on was made in 58’ so that would be the earliest that the pact started between foot and Emily. But was also stated that Emily couldn’t convince “the Arachne in Ohio” to move in. 🕷[[ Did Emily meet Ana to come live in the house before she moved and became a librarian?]]🕷 story wise and in my head, Emily might have met Ana when she was still heavily grieving the loss of her family. Mentioned Mt. st. Helen eruption and since that was in May 1980, sets timeline for the end of that story, but thinking at that time Eulalie is probably 6, Emery for sake of argument 2-4, and the new egg there are 4 Arachne in 80’. I can’t think of a event in HfHM to set a Congreve start date when mike arrived but feel its after 2000 at least. 🕷[[Would mike meet Ana and or any of her daughters in the future?]]🕷and if so [[is Darren still around?]] 🙏🏻

Wouldn’t it be something if Amir could die from a Arachne bite?👻

Keep up the good work Annabelle, I look forward to your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
read it all! Can't wait for more

Great story, I was hooked instantly. I love all the character development and appreciate all the work that goes in to something like this, thank you so much. I would love to see Mike and Beth get together in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What in the Kentucky fried fuck

How the fuck did I just read through 53 chapters of this? This is some grade-a smut. I have nitpicks here and there, but the quality of the plot and "plot" far outstrip such novel disagreements. We got cat girls and dragon girls within 10 chapters, and the quality of the world you've weaves is nothing short of magical. Will we ever get to see Ratu use a perfected form of her total obedience spell on Mike? Seeing him a drooling, supple toy completely in her thrall for a little while as she runs some "tests" on her now willing subject would be delightful. (At least to me). I like how Sophia's dynamic touches on ideas of consent (that's my fetish lol). Congrats on getting this far!

-hedgeparrot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Changing the cover to match the book?

I'm enjoying the story still, but it seems that things have shifted enough that you might want to divide the chapters into a separate book. We're getting more into a Home for Amnesiatic and Unfulfilled Monsters. Just a thought.

And while I'm pestering you with unsolicited advice, I think paragraphing could be done with greater clarity. When person A starts talking, then person B starts reacting in the same paragraph, then person B says something in the next paragraph, it's a little confusing. The story isn't any less entertaining for the skewed paragraphs, but it could be a little more clear. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can't wait for more...

More sex involving Beth and Sully, please! Loving this whole story and hoping it spawns multiple spin offs with many of the characters. Beth shacking up with Sully, the Minotaur and maybe a Centaur who's not quite up to size for the average horse would be wonderful! Please keep writing your wonderful tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
can't get enough

Almost like a drug but no bad side afects withdrawal aside please don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

I Love your work. Best story ive read here, asstr, and even on par quality and content wise with all the myriad scifi and fantasy books. But the sexual component makes it all the sweeter. Thank you so much. I completely cant wait for more.

arcaedianarcaedianover 3 years ago
Excellent story

the worst part about it, is the wait for another chapter. It is one of my favorite stories, I actually just found myself re-reading it, just so I could re-live the story. My favorite part so far was the trap in Oliver's Dimension. I like all the characters and read through the Spider Girl and Lily and Dana's stories as well. You are an excellent writer and I hope you keep it going.

Thanks for the awesome stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

OMG that Nokia reference was solid gold. Splendid as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

“Death followed close behind, one hand held protectively over his tea to keep it from spilling.” Picturing this made me laugh out loud. Please tell me that Mike gifts Death with a personalized travel mug!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another outstanding read!!!!!

I must say I do love your style of writing!

Keep up the good work!!!!!

Stone carver

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wise words, anna elle.

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 3 years ago
Be the kindness you want to see in the world

YES! That line bears on the meaning of being wiccan, KARMA is the root of it, What you do will come back on you multiplied by a factor of 3 times how much harm or good it did, The multiple varies. So 3, 5, 7 But online it is quoted as the rule of 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

D A M N I T G I R L ! ! !

Now your teaching me classical music 🎶 Die Puppenfee

That was a very nice piece of classical music!

Thank You 😊 justjhawkins@gmail.com

FireInHisBloodFireInHisBloodabout 3 years ago

yes! my fave banshee is coming back soon! still an epic tale, annabelle. thanks for the great story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So ready for Beth and Mike to have an epic fuck!

Call_Me_RomeoCall_Me_Romeoabout 3 years ago

I love this series so much and I can't imagine what the house has in store. I am always on the edge of my seat when I read anything you write. I can't wait to see what is in store for our new kitty and how the dragon will twist into this story more. You are the bravest writer I have ever seen and your skill is growing exponentially ❤ I hope you have plans to continue writing for as long as you can you are a true joy to read from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think I love you. 😄

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you so much for writing this. The world, the people, everything about this story has helped me cope with my own circumstances. So, thanks.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 2 years ago

I’m starting to loathe Emily. Especially for her repeatedly raping Kisa, and stealing her humanity. For what?? A bunch of shady BS. I like Kisa more. I look forward to her sexing up Tink! Tink deserves a nice sex-pet. Doesn’t she?

ForgottenOne005ForgottenOne005about 2 years ago

Another great chapter i came up with my own idea of Mike getting Sulyvahn to help him get rid of the shadow man since he would be a wandering soul that needs put in his place and Suly is alot more battle ready than Cecelia so he might give the shadow a good wallop

Nikolatheserb1995Nikolatheserb1995almost 2 years ago

A phonograph was, until 1925, and even afterwards, a wind-up, entirely mechanical machine with steel needles or with sapphire-ball point, depending on whether it played discs or cylinders. Thus, it needed no electricity to function.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read multiple chapters a day. Hard to put down. Such an interesting story! 💙😈💙

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Die Puppenfee, an interesting, telling and apt choice based on what I've read so far and yet another indication of the huge amount of research you've done here. I'd never heard of it until now (Pucci is next lol) but certainly worthy of mention, notice and praise. I never expected to find such a work on this site and I'm amazed, inordinately pleased and surprised to have found it … also curious to see what else awaits of coursed lol. The erotic conetent is impressive and easily worthy of the site. The Dullahan stand out and other research on all the other mythological beings right down to small details to flesh to the characters, not to mention the research on appropriate conversation style to incorporate was already more than impressive but WOW, even the timeline of that music fits. The nature of house and Tink's aptitudes easily account for current feeding the phonograph (she would have found that ... "stupid" in here terms ... but I'll go with inefficient and used the goggles to improve it.) Thank you for writing this and I am more than happy to admit my doubts that I am far from alone in such an opinion/observation. You've got (undoubtedly another) hooked reader and I'm definitely looking forward to more great content =)

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Serious $#!+ about to go down indeed.

Loving all the little details missed on first read through, and a few decisions and detours that only seem natural now.

Thanks for keeping up the great work!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

What a range of knowledge you encompass so effortlessly in this story. Not into classical music but perhaps I'll listen to Die Puppenfee now.

5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The depth of this story is fantastic. All the details that each character needs to come alive on paper, shines through. Great writing.

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

Conversation between Mike and Beth sweet and smart. No more forgetting!

Time to bring back Cecilia!!

Great chapter.

NotacompletepervNotacompletepervabout 1 year ago

Not so much about the story but I like your conversational use of the C bomb. I am also enjoying the story a lot, its a complete change from dealing with day to day tosh.

Crack on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i’m starting to hate beth the more the story goes on she’s just a slut and it’s shitty that mike feels bad for her even tho she fucks every magical being with a dick

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Responding to anonymous below me 24 days in my past. And probably some others too. I don't see Beth as a slut. She's not a love interest for Mike at the moment. Besides, she hooked up with 2 people since she's been there. Aster and Suly. 3 if you count Oliver. While Mike is regularly hooking up with just about everyone except Dana and Kisa. I don't see people calling him a manwhore for doing that, though. Don't shame and especially don't slut shame. There's a different category of stories on Lit, like Loving Wives if you want those kinds of stories 😉

Now as to the story so far: I'm curious how this arc pans out. Not quite sure if the Will Mike drafted will be acknowledged by the House. Also curious to find out if Suly will stay on if Cecilia is rescued. We're getting into a weird spin on Dante's Inferno here. With Mike as Dante traversing Hell to save his 'Beatrice'.

Redneck_390Redneck_390about 1 year ago

It never ceases to amaze me, the amount of hate Beth's character gets in the comments. I just can't understand the mindset that leads people to hate on her for exhibiting the same behavior that the main character does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mike is now really a caretaker, he has thunk on leaving a will and abaut who will be his heirs. I agree with him, the ladies will be up for the task. I hope this doesn't mean Mike is gona pass away. He has forgoten to advise agains the shadow. A darkened Emily is show and Kitsa get some relief from the house. All tjis amount to a good seasoned chaper. Thanx again for writing.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Can’t wait to turn the page

SamoolSamool11 months ago

I'm obsessed with this story, I'm so so glad I found it! The characters have developed so much. I can't wait to read further 😁

fishkoppfishkopp9 months ago
Beth

I am with @Redneck_390 and @Kahunabob on this one. When it's fine for one character to have a non-monogamous relationship (actually, lots of them), then it should be fine for any of the others to do something similar.

Also, the caveat of "no sneaking behind the partners' backs" applies to both.

So why the amount of comments on Beth's behavior (on a site like this, in a "church newsletter" or similar I would understand)? Is it that cultural? And, is it linked to that it seems that the word for a male slut is "stud"?!?

RaptorPilotRaptorPilot7 months ago

The word for a male slut is 'slutmaker'. Just FYI for the folks in the comments.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

LOVE your commentary at the end of each chapter. You are a very talented writer! Can’t tell you how many times I’ve been reading until the wee hours of the morning!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you for all of the hard work you’ve put into this masterpiece! I originally came for the smut, and stayed for the story. Haven’t been able to put it down since I started. Bravo! Hoping that Mike and Beth eventually either hook up, or develop a romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...