All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 060'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 192 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have loved all of this story so far. The only thing I don't "reeeeaally" like is honestly dana. Its nothing that you're doing, I just don't really care for her that much. But I definitely love quetzalli. Shes so adorable and cute and I want you to know. This story makes my life happy

DragonTamerAshyDragonTamerAshyover 3 years ago

I love this story and everything in it. I think my favorite characters are probably cecilia and abella and I would love to see more interaction with abella. Maybe we could see another gargoyle later in the story.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

Please fix Dana. She is so close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She's alive!

That really was a happy ending! Can't wait for Book 5. Not sure how I feel about that chemistry forming between Beth and Mike, but why is Dana smelling Mike when Zel went to relieve herself? Is it Mike's baby rather than who Zel thinks?

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 3 years ago

I think this story would make an outstanding anime movie or series.

Eisman333Eisman333over 3 years ago

Well here I am, never thought I'd actually ever comment on a story on this site but this just needs to be said. Your story is absolutely incredible, ever since I discovered it last September, binging the 56 chapters that had been around back then in one or two weeks, i have been constantly thinking about the characters, how the book may come to a close and what else may lay yet ahead in a future that undoubtedly will come to see not only many more absolutely amazing characters, but also a developing world unlike anything i could compare it to.

Quite honestly, i don't recall ever enjoying a story, no matter if written, as a series or a movie, even just half as much as this one. I rarely take note of characters personalities as I generally focus on the bigger picture but with this story i couldn't help but become engrossed in even the tiniest details, spending hours of drawing my own conclusions about how a character may react in a certain situation and getting surprised but also confirmed in various ways with each new chapter I get to read.

Even if a character at their root just isn't someone I'm going to like as much as others, your story still builds a sense of understanding with who they are, what they may desire or what drives them and how they function.

I can't recall the last time I was literally on the edge of my seat during an action scene or even during a more calm but emotional scene. I smile like a sumbass when things turn out just fine and genuinely hate people if they try to hurt the house or it's inhabitants.

All in all your story is in my mind an absolutely splendid piece of art and you can be sure that I will continue to read every single chapter, lose myself in this world and then continuously check in if maybe the next chapter just so happens to have released earlier than planned.

Keep up your amazing work, i think that this story is a nice visualization of your growth as an author (as hard to believe as it is that there is still room for growth) as well as each and every character.

You're doing an amazing thing and I literally cannot wait to get into the next book and hopefully many more to come!

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 3 years ago

And I, in return, hope that things are going well for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW !

That is all I can say, WOW !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Latecommer 2021

WOW.... Oh, someone already did that.

All I can say is that I had a tear in my eye in more than place in that installment. It worries me that I am fast catching up to the point of your completed chapters. Then I will have to wait along with everyone else for my next fix of HFHM. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I just finished the first 4 books. I used to proof read for a living. I have rated your stories as I read them and all earned 5 stars. There were mistakes, but not enough to ruin the story. If you wonder if you can write, yes!!! You have great characters and have kept your readers entertained. Keep up the good work and the only advice I can give you is... don't stress when writer's block hits. They all seem to get it, but the good writer knows the story is still there, just waiting to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

I can't believe how much I was drawn to this story. You are one hell of a good writer. I'm actually hoping for more. Fighting evil is nice, but I love having chapters of peace, where we can see how the characters just interact with each other. To be honest, I'm hoping mike and Beth can get their shit together and embrace. I will always come back to read all your work. thank you Thank you Thank you

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Reading an Annabelle story is like watching a porn video directed by Spielberg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dammit! The page must not be loading properly...I can't seem to find that pesky 6th star!

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

Wow! You are a fantastic writer. This is coming from someone who has a serious collection of Heinlein, Asimov, Herbert, Tolkien, McCaffrey, etc... I look forward to your next chapter and am very grateful you share your stories with us.

FVLL3NFVLL3Nabout 3 years ago
One of my favorite authors

You have officially made it on my list of favorite author's right up there with Tefler on this site. And that's out if everything I've read too.

kalaliciouskalaliciousabout 3 years ago

Wow! Another great finish to another wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ahh! These stories have so much power. You create such complex and enjoyable lives, homes, even universes in your mind. So much power... You are the Architect!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What beautiful imagery. Thanks for your light, your sexual power, and your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lovely ending... for everyone but poor Beth.

And, well, I finally have to say this, at the end of Book Three. What’s up with the title, anyway?

The only real monsters that you’ve shown us are Mike’s mother and Elizabeth. _None_ of the denizens of the house is monstrous; rather, you’ve shown them all to be loving and mutually supportive. I think that your choice of titles does your lovely characters a real disservice.

[An easily fixed problem, of course. You might simply choose to make your female characters monstrous.

That would be a lot of time spent editing and rewriting, though. You could also just tweak the title a bit...]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I had just thought that maybe Zel lied about who the father of her baby was or maybe she really didn’t know. Dana smelled Mike’s magic from Zel’s urine so kinda like a pregnancy test, ya know? But what if the timing was just coincidence and it really is sweet pea? Plus they did just bring up the mandragora again with the staff and all. Honestly, idk which I want to be true lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the switch from leading to a coupling with Beth to remembering that the Mandragora had given him the staff.

Call_Me_RomeoCall_Me_Romeoalmost 3 years ago

I am absolutely speechless as this had every bit of the ending I needed and the hope for what I still want. I am so pleased to say this book was the best yet and that makes me so excited to read book 5 and any more you write along the way. I cant state enough how I have seen your writing grow so elaborate and awe inspiring as time as gone on and I am so proud of your work and I can't wait to see what you make next. I feel like the gift this year was your book and that will last on forever as one of my favorites. Thank you for this beautiful masterpiece, I hope you have plenty of confidence in yourself now because this is just amazing stuff and something truly unbelievable. We will always be here to read your amazing epics and tales and I can comfortably say you have gained one more as a life long fan in me. Thank you for the support you have given us all by allowing us to believe in magic in these dark times. ❤

iluvtits77iluvtits77almost 3 years ago

The tags are almost as humorous as the actual story!!! 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such good story telling!! Loved it

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 3 years ago

Just wanted to drop a line to say...

Congrats on the contest win!!! You are a great writer and I love this whole story, the characters, and the universe you created for them. This was a much deserved reward. Thanks for sharing your wonderful gift with us, your fans.

THANKS!!!

BeowulffBeowulffover 2 years ago

Now I have finished the fourth book, and I am delighted. I can sense some editing assistance but your writing voice is true. Thank you for the wonderful stories! My partner and I have enjoyed them so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author has an unrefined style that needs better editing, but the imagery, dialogue and plot are superior. So many lovable characters you can feel invested in. Going to have to hold out on reading past chapter 60 until the next book is done, and that’s gonna be difficult.

x_apathyx_apathyover 2 years ago

Man you tug at my heartstrings with the all the sexual tension between Mike and Beth. I've been shipping them since the beginning of the story, and I so desperately want them to end up together as a family and everything. Fingers crossed! Hopefully it comes to fruition!!

Jamie65ukJamie65ukover 2 years ago

Absolutely love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a world of fantasy that I can escape to! Thank you

Jim

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Thank you for a proper message of hope. After loss of family, friends and freedom, this is a needed respite. Finn

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

So Happy to see Amymone back home where she belongs

Dbk_42Dbk_42over 2 years ago

Thanks for all the love you've invested into your stories, and for allowing them to be shared with us.

Also, love the story tags :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is pure happiness. I love the way you've tied up some major plot points (and opened up a couple of others -- return of Sarah? Uh-oh.) Loved the way that the small detail of the walking stick, mentioned so many chapters ago, comes back. I think that Mike's terror when he thinks of Beth sexually, which has now become "curiosity and terror," is totally relatable. And the just-missed first kiss is a nice rom-com touch. I felt so bad for Beth in that moment, but I'm sure that her and Mike's eventual love confession will be that much sweeter for being so long delayed. I'm rooting for them. Oh, and the variety of sex and pairings and situations, and the kinkiness is, to me, essential. The descriptions are vivid and arousing, but also dynamic because the characters themselves are always changing -- that's what keeps me interested. Thank you again for the story. Pressing onward now.

MikodaMikodaover 2 years ago

A smart men would never go with a disgusting slut like Beth. Completely unfit to be a mother. Hopefully the writer introduces someone better. Story wise it's fantastic and written professional the writer is definitely amongst the top.

294day294dayover 2 years ago

Funny how someone says Beth is a disgusting slut and would be an unfit mother..? She’s a strong independent woman that finds herself in a house full of horny monsters . She does the exact same thing as Mike yet he isn’t a disgusting Slut that would be an unfit Father.?

Wonder if these people realize that this story isn’t real ? I find Beth an extremely sexy being . A great character in this story. I also enjoy the female on female sex scenes . Go Figure ?

Again my thanks for all your wonderful effort and time you spent writing these stories. What a delicious mind you have to create these characters and these worlds..

Please keep it cuming…

DR

DominicNicoleDominicNicoleover 2 years ago

1. Jenny is cold blooded, stealing Reggie's crown. :)

2. Thank you for your amazing work. This series is amazing.

3. Dear lord, Anons, who always seem to complain about the same things each chapter. This has moved past just a harem story long long ago. Get over it. And anyone referring to lesbian sex as sickening while reading Nonhuman erotica is just in a completely different head space than me..

4. Mikoda, a woman who has had sex with 3 characters over a 60 chapter story is a disgusting slut? Again, this is erotica that has included polymorphic fairy orgies and sex with a three headed dog lady. I just dont understand where some people's lines are, I guess?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's with all the hate on ff sex, not to mention all the hate on Beth's character?

These people are clearly not the target audience and should be reading something else. :P

LitficLitficover 2 years ago

Lovely. I have so many things I could say but they're endless. The best story I have ever read. All the characters are very smartly written. Just love Death as a toddler. Every one has very gradual and definite character development, which I assume is very hard to keep track of. Keep writing, Ana.

Z_retgfZ_retgfover 2 years ago

I like your story tags.... Excellent story...

Thanks for ur energy and time.

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

truly wonderful and so much more than a good read....

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Nice to see some stories come to a close with reunification and peace. So many nuggets that you just have to laugh out loud at. All good books should have a happy ending like this one.

ForgottenOne005ForgottenOne005about 2 years ago

A great way to end the book

Also thinking the smell Dana had was a hint at it possibly being Mikes kid in Zel but will have to wait and see

alp2vaalp2vaabout 2 years ago

A beautiful ending to this book! Also, nice touch with Mike's thoughts on spiders

K_FletcherK_Fletcherabout 2 years ago

Loved the ending. Bravo.

jacosg36jacosg36about 2 years ago

Amazing Book! I think it might be my favorite yet. Honestly, if I could give it six stars I would. Thank you so much for sharing.

DuncanJDuncanJabout 2 years ago

Hi Annabelle, I simply cannot tell you how much I am enjoying these books. They really are magic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, outstanding write in, research, attention to detail and so much more, I've been reluctant to stop reading (even knowing I have other things that need doing) and am definitely looking forward to seeing where things go from here.

4275727065657342757270656573almost 2 years ago

Amazing! You haven't so far, but please don't do anything rash to subvert expectations. Such as making a character die unexpectedly, or giving clues about going in a direction only to go another way out of the blues at the end (à la Game of Thrones S8).

The scene with the queen was well written. For a character at the top like that, it's proper for her to be a bit on the submissive and vulnerable side, because she can't ever show weakness outside of their intimacy. It was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome . Love the imagery and scope of universe envisioned

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I cried when I first read the story of emily and Amymone. I'm glad it was a happy ending. Cant ask for much more than that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a note to say that this story has done wonders for my sex life! I have such vivid imagery of the flow of magic and sexual energy, thanks to your delightfully descriptive writing. Loving this story, and I'm so grateful to have found it early in my exploration of erotic literature. Hooray for your journey as an author, supported by this great community of readers.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

You weave a story of magic and sex better than anyone!

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

What a concluding chapter!

Full of an entirely different-and far more laid-back type of havoc than that preceeding it,

not to mention the volume of narrative exposition and foreshadowing.

"Cabin in the middle of the woods..."

Regarding the clutch ending

YES!!

YES!!

When Amymone was first referenced, I was concerned we'd never get the chance to actually meet her.

When encountered in the underworld, I felt sure this was a means of giving everyone the chance to say goodbye.

I'm happy to have been proven wrong by this most spectacular save!

Amazing how far this tale has developed from the harem trope that it appeared at first glance!

Even early on, there was depth, and real heart to it, and I look forward to seeing how it develops!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Well that kept me reading until 1 am just to complete this story and what a read and a journey it has been. Never gave the stick a thought but so cleverly inserted many instalments ago. Now we'll hopefully see more of her as he travels more widely.

Liked the way you gave Emily closure at the end, Emily moved onto wherever she deserves to go. In the end some sympathy for her as it looks as though she was manipulated by the Shadow and tried to hamper him as much as possible in the end.

You're teasing me, when are Beth and Mike going to get together. So close in the final paragraphs and then you had him sidetracked by the stick.

Interesting how Mike's developing and into something not seen before.

Your imagination, knowledge of the genre and writing are phenomenal. Only wish I had started sooner. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Astonishing! So well done. STILL waiting for Mike & Beth though. MUST happen!

As I said, you have the imagination of J.K.Rollin

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am trying to figure out how to get my wife to read this.

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

What a lovely ending. Everybody's HOME!

GREAT CHAPTER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs way more than 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The character development and level of detail is true craft! This story keeps me smiling at how vivid the different spaces are, how you weave in opportunities for sex to save the day, and how supporting clues and threads are constantly integrated.

I truly hope you are a professional writer now or in the near future, since this is one of the most enjoyable books I’ve read in a while and you have a gift.

-Canada

Maxwell_EdisonMaxwell_Edisonover 1 year ago

I assume that Beth and Mike are on the verge of actually consummating their relationship. This has to be the longest slow-burn ever. Continue on. Such a readable and involving web do you weave.

Shadow21GXShadow21GXabout 1 year ago

Amazing end to Book Four. Really enjoy reading this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Superb!

A proper endingthat close may cuestions, keep some things unfinished to carry us to keep reading next book an open some new mysteries.

Thank you! I have enjoyed these ladts chapters so much!

Procurator9Procurator911 months ago

Death made crack a smile with his spider....

Oh and Abella with her hard hat😉

CockyloxCockylox10 months ago

Oberon has left the building. However, the return of Cecilia and Amymone got me All Shook Up, very sweet. Unputdownable Annabelle, you have a beautiful talent!

pdard_trinitypdard_trinity10 months ago

I love Annabelle's stories. They have finally prompted me to sign up on literotica so that I can rate them a "5." The resolution was believable and I wasn't sure how that would happen. A great writer.

JumbleofOddThotsJumbleofOddThots9 months ago

"I hope it's happy ending... I love a happy ending!" - Jim (Blazing Saddles)

JodailyJodaily9 months ago

Wonderful wonderful wonderful!! And you were right, that was a LOT of stuff. I've had a strong suspicion that Mike would have to nail the queen to get shut of her, but this could best be called a Royal clusterfuck with the Queen in the middle. Lucky her. Lucky Mike. I was surprised the house made an appearance, and made a few things clearer for Mike. It was nice to see Emily and Yuki being able to get some closure. Amymore getting her heart wood back was cool too. Sadly, Beth has been left out and frustrated again! Maybe soon. Need little Mikey's running around. But now you have me wondering if there might still be little Zelikey's running (prancing) around soon. Great finish!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟👏

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

A great pause point. The major arcs of the saga are at a good resting point, but there are still a lot that can be teased to start a new chapter/volume. Where is Anymone going to fit in? Will Beth become something of a co-caretaker and perhaps the mother of heirs? What about the other females as possible heir producers? Is the Society completely out of business? Are any of the other caretakers aware of Mike? What will Mike find when/if he visits his other properties? So many questions....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just finished this! Love so much that's already been covered in previous comments.

At first I wondered if Zel was honestly mistaken or intentionally lied about the father of her pregnancy. Thinking it over, I'd wager she was honest that humans and centaurs could not normally produce offspring, and this is Mike being exceptional and not quite human anymore, again. Can't wait to find out for sure! -- Z.N.

P.S. Do people think the second man Oberon possessed was more likely Freddie Mercury or Michael Jackson?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Some thing just feels different about the end of book four than the end of the other three books, it feels like the whole story could just in here. A happy ending indeed. -AT

RaptorPilotRaptorPilot7 months ago

That really is a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great ending. Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.

PeregrinTook69PeregrinTook696 months ago

"I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for being one of my readers, and I hope this holiday season brings you nothing but comfort, joy, and the amazing stories you deserve to read.

Thank you for everything,

~Annabelle Hawthorne"

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for being one of my readers, and I hope this holiday season brings you nothing but comfort, joy, and the amazing stories you deserve to read.

Thank you for everything,

~Annabelle Hawthorne"

Dear Lady,

Thou art most welcome, though it ist me who shoudst be thanking thee. As long as you keep writing, there will be plenty of good stories to read. I will be forever grateful for the day I discovered your profile, and the hours of joy I have had reading HFHM.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just discovered this story recently and binge-reading it now. Oh my goodness that heartwood staff had been planted in the story so very long ago that I'd forgotten all about it. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Okay. This series was not supposed to be one that got me all teary eyed not once, not twice, but time and time again. This is absolutely ridiculous how you can just reach a hand into my feels and shake them all up. So incredibly well written and delivered.

Also, I am delighted to see Beth and Mike moving ever so slowly towards a happy relationship with each other, but while everyone seems to be focusing so much on that I have to wonder why we haven't seen Mike and Quetzalli doing the deed yet. I imagine the lightning there will be something marvelous to witness

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Top story please go on writing,

Chromy2483Chromy24836 months ago

Another fantastic ending to another great story arc.

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour6 months ago

Great book and what an ending. Thank you for all this.

Keep up the good work.

MikeyO65MikeyO655 months ago

I got to the party late, for that I am sad. Every word, every phrase. I am so enthralled with this story it makes me wonder how brilliant you must be to carry all of this around in your head , then be able to put it into a form that I can understand. AMAZING to me! You have pulled me into having an emotional tie to every person/ "monster" in this story. I write this at chapter 60. You sweetheart, have a gift! Thank you for sharing it with me!!

JohnBJohnJohnBJohn3 months ago

Love it! And so close for Beth and Mike.

ClearmuseClearmuse3 months ago

Lovely! A great wrap up, callbacks, etc. Felt natural how it all came together.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

“His shimmering spooge”

budson1budson13 months ago

Wow. Amazing end to book 4. Thank you. Your writing is so entertaining . Ive never read this many chapters of any other story that has kept me so engaged.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt2 months ago

Made me cry, more than once. Happy tears for Amymone returning, bittersweet tears for Yuki and Emily. As much as I would have liked to have heard their final conversation, i have to agree it was a most private moment. Made me wonder, though. Us mere mortals have hope we will see our departed loved ones again when we move on, but if Yuki ascends to goddess status, can she even hope to ever see Emily again? I hope so. These characters feel so real to me. Part of your brilliance as an author.

NovaMNovaMabout 2 months ago

Masterly, ms. Annabelle, I can now exhale again. Thank you 🙏 🎂😍

NovaMNovaMabout 2 months ago

@Mikoda and other readers with the same inflexible mindset: Please, please, Go find some other stuff to read, better suited to your tastes.

Us over here, WE do enjoy joining the writers as they drift along through endless blue skies. Sharing their gifts 🎁 of wordcrafting mastery with us. Just let us have our fun. We are not into tales of mr Rambo or the likes of him, levelling whole countrysides or turning entire continents to rubble. No siree.

So…. Girl-on-girl / boylove / horny monsters / we concentrate on the LOVE 🥰 portion of the story. WE don’t need to tell the writer how to write his/her story 🙂✍️😊

AndebyAndebyabout 1 month ago

This is just awesome. From the bottom of my heart: Thank you!

(and Death is still the best character, bwa hahahaha)

KerrionKerrion27 days ago

Okay, obviously I came into reading this tale a bit late into its creation, (just finishing part 60 out of 114), but I find myself both glad of this fact and a tad bit sad about it as well. After all, I can just keep reading the next part and the next and the next without having to wait for it to come out. Unfortunately, I also cannot make any timely comments or share my thoughts during the tales creation (like when Amy mentioned her heart the first time and i just knew it had to be the staff), finding out later that I was right. Once I catch up to the final published chapter, that will end, but at the same time, I'll have to begin waiting for the next chapter like everyone else (sighs).

Even so, I'd like to take this opportunity at the conclusion of book 4, to let you know Ms. Hawthorn, that along with all the others, I too find your writings to be exquisitely well crafted and told, and that while I was initially sceptical about beginning a story as large as this one, I'm extremely glad that I did. The only thing I'd recommend though, is that you separate the various books by title instead of just running them all back to back under the same title. HFHM Book1 Ch. 1-#, Book2 Ch. 1-#, etc.... I only mention this as some ppl may feel like they don't want to commit to such a large story, but would have no problem with smaller chunks. I know I took the chance, and am extremely glad I did!

Now to continue the reading!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☠️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

This is my second time reading up to this point. And, after twice through I have to say this is the best book ending so far (I'm not giving any spoilers).

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...